The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bed and Mattress Centre
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

Tell us how The Bed and Mattress Centre made you happy
I got a pillows from here staff helpful and I’ve got too say it was like sleeping on air the best pillows you can buy highly recommend would not go anywhere else the best place your staff are the best
Incredible service. A complete 'can do' attitude carried out by buisness owners who excel in supporting customer requirements. No hard sell, just professional service in an industry normally associated with poor service!
My mattress is of excellent quality, sold at a sensible and fair price.
Having moved house I needed a mattress immediately. To my surprise and delight they not only helped me load my car, but also traveled with me to assist with a difficult access delivery up a spiral staircase.
They deserve to do very well verses the average retailer.
Chris.
I bought a Simba mattress from the TV adverts but really didn't get along with it. It was too soft, made my back sore, and I don't really get back issues. A mate of mine who I play golf with said his friend (Matthew) is highly reputable and runs a bed and mattress shop, this one.

I gave him a call and he asked a few questions, and then he told me to change a couple things about my bed support and "give the Simba a chance". i.e don't buy from me, if you don't need to. Unbelievable !!

I found this integrity so refreshing. Two weeks on still no joy, so I sent my Simba back. To be fair to Simba they were v good, delivery, pickup and refund were as promised.

I phoned Matthew and popped into the showroom, tried out the 4-5 mattresses that he'd recommended for me, and picked one. It is absolutely brilliant (and it's cheaper than the Simba). Delivery and service were faultless.

Apologies for the long review, but I believe that when someone does something well they deserve credit.

Nice bloke, excellent company, I could not give them higher praise.
Amazing service, advice and delivery. We now have a super comfy, super king sized bed. Would recommend this shop to everyone.
Excellent service and very helpful to what our needs were. Delivery was great and within the specified time.
I would definitely recommend as from start to finish they went above and beyond.
This is the second bed we have bought and good to see still run by same people. Excellent service, helpful and knowledge with ample time to wander around the store. Delivery exactly when it was supposed to be too. Would have no hesitation in still recommending to family and friends. Thank you
Great customer service, very well priced compared to other major vendors. Kids loved the new mattresses.
Matt and Daniel really couldn’t do enough to make sure we got the best service at a great price. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Many thanks!
It was great to find somewhere we could choose and buy a bed despite covid 19. Great appointment only personal shopping experience without a pressure sell and a quick delivery date set once the deal was done.
Although they did not have the mattress that I was after in stock, they did provide delivery from another retailer who had stock but no transport. Delivery was arranged within hours and they also did some background checks on the source of the mattress to ensure that it was correct and legitimate. Really went the extra mile for a small delivery fee and provided a helpful and friendly service throughout.
Couldn’t have been more helpful even in lockdown. I rang because our mattress only 4 years old but gives me terrible back ache. Matt knew straight away what the problem was. Went along to the showroom, tried several mattresses and with advice found a mattress, which was delivered a few hours later. Perfect, now here’s to a pain free, comfortable night. There was no pressure to buy but useful advice which we will follow. Five star service, thank you
Rang and spoke to Mathew for advice on replacing a mattress. I have bought various mattresses and a bed frame from the guys over about 15 years or so and have always been extremely impressed by their helpfulness and fast delivery service. I chose what I wanted and within 45 minutes it was at my door in Selsey.
In a time when businesses are struggling with lockdown, this made what could have been a difficult purchase, a walk in the park. (Without walking in the park) 😄
We recently purchased a superking mattress for delivery out of area. Matthew couldn't have been more helpful fitting in with my many requests. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Bed & Mattress Centre as this is the second purchase and on each occasion been exceptionally happy with the product and service.
A very professional service. Advice in person.
We found this shop accidentally 3/4 years ago and purchased a mattress specific to our needs. Recently we ordered a new bed and had it delivered this week. The exceptional service from all personnel was an absolute pleasure. The showroom person was so helpful and again helped us find exactly what we were looking for. Despite us living 70 miles from the centre the bed was delivered in good time by the very pleasant staff, assembled quickly and efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending this experience to others.
Good price, ordered ,delivered promptly, expertly assembled by pleasant fitters, great result. As JC said go and thou likewise!!!!
I bought a mattress from you in 2016 expecting many years of use. However, the mattress has developed many problems. I reported this to you, quoting the 5 year warranty. I did not know how this was going to pan out.

I want to thank you for arranging for the the speedy swap-out of my mattress.

The replacement mattress has proved to have been worth it. My wife's back does not hurt so much, the mattress topping wraps itself around you again, whereas on the original mattress, the topping seemed already flattened.

The sides of the mattress also seem more supportive.

Thanks again for resolving this issue so quickly.
I had been looking around for a mattress and stumbled on this place by chance after coming back from Portsmouth. The chap in the showroom was very helpful with no pressure. I picked out a mattress, paid and it arrived within 24 hours. The guys who came to deliver, took their shoes off before entering the home (without me saying anything). Pleasant, efficient and showroom guy gave good advise (was not out to sell me the most expensive, but gave advise on what would be best for me and left me sometime to try them out) not pushy like my other experiences in other shops. I brought the mattress I saw at a much lower price than 'known' shops. Highley recommend, good experience all round for me (which made a pleasant change).
My husband and I had such a great experience with the team at Chichester Bed & Mattress centre - we were left to look and try the beds we wanted and at the same time were directed to the ones that most suited our requirements. The guys there were so informative, not pushy and really approachable.
They even price matched a(and beat) a competitive price from another local business.
Would highly recommend - and the delivery team were fabulous as well!!
I wish there were more than 5 stars so I can give more.
Wonderful team and superb range of beds.
So refreshing to have good customer service. Thank you for everything
The Bed and Mattress Centre is rated 4.77 based on 69 reviews