The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Bed and Mattress Centre

Tell us how The Bed and Mattress Centre made you happy

Telephone
"Amazing customer service, gave us amazing price on a bed and mattresses, recommend 100% friendly and very helpful"
"Excellent service from these guys ! We ordered two specially made singles to zip together , one firm and one soft , but they came with memory foam , which the wife is allergic to , and was mentioned when ordering. I made a call to Dominic , who arranged for the memory foam ones to be picked up , ordered two more , without memory foam , and two weeks later they arrived. Firm mattress for me , soft for the Mrs ! Both mattresses are very comfortable . Would I go here again ??? Absolutely yes 😊 Floyd and Elaine Baker"
"I am proud to recommend this company. Having been let down by another I went in a week ago and today Took receipt of my bed that was made and delivered in a WEEK! Wow amazing service from start to finish. Amazing quality bed, friendly and knowledgeable staff and a delivery company who were lovely and helpful! Forget the rest, this company is all you need!"
"Cannot fault this company and would highly recommend you visit their showroom. Dominic was the best and really helped me which he did and the service is so personal and no pressure to buy anything. We had visited the store earlier on in the year just to have a look and like what we saw. Then we were ready and did not even go and look elsewhere just went straight back to them. The service was fantastic and when the guys delivered my item they were a pleasure as well. I am a bit of a stickler for service but had no need to worry from the start and they never gave me any reason to either. So if looking for new bedroom furniture please go and see them as they far out way the big stores who only want to sell to you."
"Very impressed with the service and absolutely love our new mattress from The bed and mattress centre. We received great advice and our new mattress was delivered 2 days later! Such a nice change to have a hassle free experience buying something! We would happily recommend The bed and mattress centre (in fact I already have to someone!) Thankyou from two happy customers."
"We needed to move an electric bed , previously purchased from Beds and Mattresses. This needed to be professionally dismantled and set up again at the new address - this was carried out swiftly and efficiently at short notice and at reasonable cost. Excellent service all round. Many thanks"
"I received a fantastic service in which I was assured I would get my mattress when I needed at the price I wanted, and it's super comfy! Would recommend whole heartedly."
"Great advice (bed looks lovely in our new room). Dan managed to get the mattress in record time, which really helped me out. Delivery and installation superb too. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop."
"The Bed and Mattress Centre carefully looked after every aspect of our experience, from listening to our concerns about space and comfort, through careful mattress selection to speedy home delivery. They were able to listen to our concerns about sustainability and help us select non-allergenic materials. They even removed our old mattresses at no extra charge. The delivery was efficient, skilful and thoughtful. Overall a wonderful service. Unreservedly recommended."
"We bought a new mattress more than 2 years ago, which was delivered quickly and was very comfortable. 2 years later its seems came a bit unstuck, so the Bed and Mattress Centre replaced it with a new one with no quibbles. Excellent service!"
"OUTSTANDING SERVICE ...We bought a mattress from them in 2012, it was very comfortable until a few weeks ago when we discovered that it had split due to a manufacturing fault. Matthew at the shop in Chichester was really friendly and helpful and contacted the manufacturer on our behalf. Within 3 days we picked up a brand new replacement with a very modest contribution for the 5 years of use we had had from the mattress. Would certainly recommend them on quality, price and customer service"
"Customer service when things were not quite right was amazing, thank you"
""Made contact about my faulty mattress. It came with a 5 year warranty however 13 months into this au have to pay 20% of the original price for a new one ! No mention of this when purchased either. It gets better though apparently it's my fault as my bed slats are wrong ! No mention of needing specific slats when ordering the mattress. Told I should have purchased a bed the same as the company owner. The defect is the mattress failing from head to toe so not even the way the slats run. To make it worse they do not even want the mattress back to check the fault and see what's gone wrong. Never before seen such bad customer services from any retailer. 5 year warranty is a waste of the paper it is written on. Never use this company again."
"From the walk into the shop and the customer service from Daniel, to the delivery of the bed cannot fault this company. Daniel was extremely helpful arranging for our old bed to be collected and redistributed (in perfect condition we just wanted something bigger) to someone in need. The guys who delivered the bed were on time, cheerful, efficient and extremely tidy and careful."
"The bed itself is of a very high quality. We waited longer than anticipated for the delivery and as we were assembling the bed one of the parts was faulty so we had to wait 48hrs before another part was delivered. Concidering the cost of the bed I would have thought the parts could have been posted urgently by special delivery."
"I have bought a similar Kayflex Sumptious Silver memory foam mattress from the Bed and Mattress Centre before. I was very pleased with it and therefore ordered another for a separate bed. As previously the ordering was simple and it arrived as scheduled."
"Very comfortable not too firm just right"
"Very straightforward order and delivery. New mattress is great."
"Excellent value and quality mattress delivered on time. Very happy with purchase and can wholeheartedly recommend."
"Efficient, effective friendly service"
The Bed and Mattress Centre is rated 4.62 based on 42 reviews