The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend The Bed and Mattress Centre

How would you rate The Bed and Mattress Centre ?

"Cannot fault this company and would highly recommend you visit their showroom. Dominic was the best and really helped me which he did and the service is so personal and no pressure to buy anything. We had visited the store earlier on in the year just to have a look and like what we saw. Then we were ready and did not even go and look elsewhere just went straight back to them. The service was fantastic and when the guys delivered my item they were a pleasure as well. I am a bit of a stickler for service but had no need to worry from the start and they never gave me any reason to either. So if looking for new bedroom furniture please go and see them as they far out way the big stores who only want to sell to you."
"Very impressed with the service and absolutely love our new mattress from The bed and mattress centre. We received great advice and our new mattress was delivered 2 days later! Such a nice change to have a hassle free experience buying something! We would happily recommend The bed and mattress centre (in fact I already have to someone!) Thankyou from two happy customers."
"We needed to move an electric bed , previously purchased from Beds and Mattresses. This needed to be professionally dismantled and set up again at the new address - this was carried out swiftly and efficiently at short notice and at reasonable cost. Excellent service all round. Many thanks"
"I received a fantastic service in which I was assured I would get my mattress when I needed at the price I wanted, and it's super comfy! Would recommend whole heartedly."
"Great advice (bed looks lovely in our new room). Dan managed to get the mattress in record time, which really helped me out. Delivery and installation superb too. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop."
"The Bed and Mattress Centre carefully looked after every aspect of our experience, from listening to our concerns about space and comfort, through careful mattress selection to speedy home delivery. They were able to listen to our concerns about sustainability and help us select non-allergenic materials. They even removed our old mattresses at no extra charge. The delivery was efficient, skilful and thoughtful. Overall a wonderful service. Unreservedly recommended."
"We bought a new mattress more than 2 years ago, which was delivered quickly and was very comfortable. 2 years later its seems came a bit unstuck, so the Bed and Mattress Centre replaced it with a new one with no quibbles. Excellent service!"
"OUTSTANDING SERVICE ...We bought a mattress from them in 2012, it was very comfortable until a few weeks ago when we discovered that it had split due to a manufacturing fault. Matthew at the shop in Chichester was really friendly and helpful and contacted the manufacturer on our behalf. Within 3 days we picked up a brand new replacement with a very modest contribution for the 5 years of use we had had from the mattress. Would certainly recommend them on quality, price and customer service"
"Customer service when things were not quite right was amazing, thank you"
""Made contact about my faulty mattress. It came with a 5 year warranty however 13 months into this au have to pay 20% of the original price for a new one ! No mention of this when purchased either. It gets better though apparently it's my fault as my bed slats are wrong ! No mention of needing specific slats when ordering the mattress. Told I should have purchased a bed the same as the company owner. The defect is the mattress failing from head to toe so not even the way the slats run. To make it worse they do not even want the mattress back to check the fault and see what's gone wrong. Never before seen such bad customer services from any retailer. 5 year warranty is a waste of the paper it is written on. Never use this company again."
"From the walk into the shop and the customer service from Daniel, to the delivery of the bed cannot fault this company. Daniel was extremely helpful arranging for our old bed to be collected and redistributed (in perfect condition we just wanted something bigger) to someone in need. The guys who delivered the bed were on time, cheerful, efficient and extremely tidy and careful."
"The bed itself is of a very high quality. We waited longer than anticipated for the delivery and as we were assembling the bed one of the parts was faulty so we had to wait 48hrs before another part was delivered. Concidering the cost of the bed I would have thought the parts could have been posted urgently by special delivery."
"I have bought a similar Kayflex Sumptious Silver memory foam mattress from the Bed and Mattress Centre before. I was very pleased with it and therefore ordered another for a separate bed. As previously the ordering was simple and it arrived as scheduled."
"Very comfortable not too firm just right"
"Very straightforward order and delivery. New mattress is great."
"Excellent value and quality mattress delivered on time. Very happy with purchase and can wholeheartedly recommend."
"Efficient, effective friendly service"
"I cant tell you how amazing The Bed & Matress Centre were today Sunday 28th August 2016. I contacted them at short notice and asked if an immediate delivery was possible as we were in dire straits! The advisor available said he would do all he could to assist us. He gave us all options available to us for an immediate delivery. We didnt expect such fast efficient servce and he went out of his way to help us. 10 out of 10 for service from us. Many Thanks, we were very grateful."
"Old fashioned customer service does exist. I was greeted and served by one of the directors, apparently all the sales staff are directors, whose expertise saved me money! This was in contrast to the lack of product knowledge displayed by one of their competitors."
"The product was fine. However the delivery was a shambles. If I'd found this site beforehand I would have read all the other disappointed customers and reconsidered. No selection for delivery date on the site, no email or call to discuss when was convenient or even roughly when it was due. I called the Chichester branch on the Monday after ordering in Friday. They said the manufacturer would call re delivery and to call back by Thursday if I'd heard nothing. Nothing. So I called them on Thursday as I needed it by the weekend. They looked up my ref number and said it had already been delivered. The best bit is, they had no answer from the address (it's not occupied yet) so they delivered it without any consultation to a hairdressers next door! This inconvenience yet more people. When I asked the man on the phone earlier how I would carry it myself up two flights of stairs on my own, he had no solution, no emphathy and just said it was not his fault but that the delivery guys should have called me. If you want a smooth, stress free, well organised delivery avoid this website."
Sometimes things don't go quite according to plan. We're sorry that you feel let down.

Unfortunately we can't deliver to an unoccupied address.

When your neighbours took the mattress on your behalf, we wouldn't expect them to hold onto it indefinitely without telling you - of course a card was also left at your address to let you know where the delivery was.

We understand you were upset at having to move your mattress on your own. If you had been in to receive the mattress, we would have carried it up the stairs for you but providing a solution to your problem from our shop is difficult!

We are sorry you mistook that as a lack of empathy. We do our very best to look after all our customers, but in this case the best solution would be to ask a friend of neighbour for help.

We hope you are enjoying your new mattress.
The Bed and Mattress Centre is rated 4.59 based on 39 reviews