The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bed and Mattress Centre
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

Tell us how The Bed and Mattress Centre made you happy
We have just had 2 folding beds delivered, and I would like to thank you for the fast service (9 days - beds had to be ordered), and for the helpfulness of the two delivery men, who were cheerful, carried the beds upstairs, took away the packaging, were wearing masks, and offered to remove their shoes. This is good service!
We can highly recommend the Bed and Mattress Centre. Having bought both beds and mattresses there several times we have always found them to be very professional, courteous and helpful. Our most recent experience was no exception and we couldn't fault the excellent service. The team who came to assemble our bed did a very good job and were friendly and considerate. Many thanks to Matthew and the team.
Felt I had to leave a review for my experience of The Bed & Mattress Centre. I managed to break down on the 27 at the roundabout and limped onto their car park. Matthew came out and helped push me into a spot, offered for me to wait inside the shop and even offered to bring me out a coffee to the car. He could not have been kinder and I say for sure the next time I need a bed or mattress this is where I will go for incredible service and to support a local business. Shop immaculate btw, huge range of well placed beds, nice and spacious will make for a great purchasing experience. Thx Matthew again, you made sure someone you had never me before felt safe while awaiting the RAC.
We have just bought our second mattresss and new bed frame. Excellent service as always at the store and the delivery guys were really friendly and efficient when delivering and putting the bed frame together. I would highly recommend
The bed and mattress were for our static caravan at West Wittering. Excellent, friendly service from start to finish. No pressure at all. The quality of the products are first class. The delivery drivers were cheeful and nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend this centre. Wish we had found them sooner!
Great service from start to finish Very helpful delivery driver’s Highly recommend
Visited store at approx 12 noon, very helpful salesman. Found the mattress to suit our needs, made purchase and unbelieveably, the mattress was delivered at 4.30pm same day! Most polite and helpful delivery young man. Hows that for service?
Really friendly, attentive and helpful in shop. Delivered sooner than promised, by very can-do guys. Would use again, and highly recommend.
We are extremely happy with the Mlily mattress we bought last weekend. Brilliantly quick delivery and our old one taken away. My backache reduced by half the first night and us now nearly gone, in only a few days. Thanks very much for all the advice - I’ll admit I was flummoxed as to which mattress to choose, feeling that lying on the floor was more comfortable than the mattress we then had. Daniel’s advice lead us both to the right mixture of soft/hard. Thank very much. David & Zoe
Delivery was very good,delivered when we wanted it. Price was a little dearer than we thought it would be. Customer service first rate. Just brilliant.
This is the second mattress I have bought here and both times I have been very impressed and very happy. Friendly, efficient and most helpful service. And my mattress was delivered ahead of anticipated date. The two young delivery men were super too. Polite and friendly. A big thank you to everyone concerned.
Extremely helpful friendly service, knowledgeable & competitively priced products, have been back many times.
My daughter loves her bed! She says its the best she's slept in so anymore purchases we buy from you, should be that mattress.
Fantastic customer service from Matthew & his team, very polite & extremely helpful. Delighted with my purchase & will definitely use again. Highly recommended.
Great customer service from start to finish you don’t feel pressurised and nothing is a problem.I also have to say the 2 fellows who delivered and installed the bed were excellent. I have recommended your company to two of our friends and they were also pleased with their experience as well. so would definitely recommend your company to other people .
Great customer service. Helped us find exactly what we were looking for and within budget but equally not pushy with sale and gave us time. Delivered promptly. Really pleased with bed and mattress.
Arrived a few moments before 9.30 and watched through the window while staff finished their tea. Fair enough not opening time.... however once the doors were opened staff disappeared out the side door for a smoke. When finally acknowledged i asked for help choosing a mattress and was greeted with 'you can read can't you?' Not good customer service i would say! I have shopped here previously and spent a lot of money, I won't be coming back.
Not only were the staff in the shop extremely helpful, not to mention patient as well, but the 2 who delivered the mattress were polite, well spoken, helpful, considerate and both are a real credit to the business. I am now looking forward to a good night's sleep, though, apparently, I have a spring base.
Matthew and team were amazingly helpful and efficient while I ordered beds for my 2 daughters. Beautiful beds, fabric and mattresses arrived with really great guys delivering and putting together. Couldn't recommend highly enough. Now planning on upgrading my own bed and will be down to see the team at the Bed & Mattress Centre very soon.
Friendly and helpful staff, always accommodating on deliverys. We have been impressed every time we have bought mattresses. Delivery guys on time polite and courteous. I would definitely recommend!
The Bed and Mattress Centre is rated 4.80 based on 123 reviews