The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bed and Mattress Centre
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

Tell us how The Bed and Mattress Centre made you happy
***DO NOT BUY A BED OR MATTRESS FROM HERE!!*** REALLY REALLY disappointed with the customer service here. The mattress I wanted was in stock, all paid for, had to call 3 times to get a delivery arranged, and isn't being delivered for 10 days. Shocking given its just sat at the shop. The shop wanted to deliver when they had another delivery my way, seemingly to cut delivery costs, but if I had known this was the case I would have gone elsewhere. Happy to take your money but not happy to deliver ASAP. Update. Absolutely DO NOT buy a mattress from here. I received a rude and nasty call from Bed and Mattress Centre shortly after making this review, telling me that they did not want my business unless I 'moderated my review'. Because I refused to remove or edit my Facebook review I was told that they think its best I receive a refund. They are unwilling to accept any criticism and the gentleman I spoke to, Matthew, was rude, insulting and very unwilling to take on board my feelings. So now I have been refunded and they have refused my business because of my opinion on their customer service. If you have any negative feedback, beware, they will try and make you feel like you are the problem!! I would suggest you visit somewhere else where the company will do what they can for you. This is not that company!! They are more interested in their "visible reputation" than actually providing good customer service.
Many thanks to Dominic for his help to find me a comfortable mattress to suit my needs and also many thanks to Patrick and Will for their outstanding help...I am very grateful to them and would highly recommend Tehe Bed and Mattress company to anyone...outstanding help and care x
Phoned Bed and Mattresses on Monday afternoon explaining we needed new mattresses quickly. After 16 months confinement abroad we came back to a house which needed people living in. The moths had taken over!!! We chatted over the phone of the available choice, quality, sizes etc and were confident to have chosen 3 reliable, quality mattresses. The next morning Sales confirmed the mattresses were in stock and could be delivered later on. Accounts emailed us the invoice and their banking details so we could organize a bacs payment which is easier for us as it was a Company expenditure. 20 hours after my initial contact the 3 mattresses were delivered, put in place (old mattresses taken away) by 2 charming young men full of energy who despite their masks were smiling, and were so very helpful. Such a fantastic service! We had bought our first sets of mattresses many years ago from Bed and Mattress Centre and are pleased we stayed with this Company because the products, the prices and the people are simply the best.
A very big thank you for such a prompt and professional delivery of our mattress back on the 18/11/2020. We rang up the store to place an order of a single mattress and within about 2 hours we had the mattress delivered by Matthew to our doorstep....Amazing! This is the second time we have used the Bed & Mattress centre and both times we have had a warm welcome and fantastic customer service. Thank you so much.
Honest, knowledgeable and friendly service. Very happy with our purchase. Cannot recommend enough!
I run holiday letting in Chichester. I recently ordered beds and mattresses to be delivered flat in Chichester. they were supplied by Bed & Mattress centre in Chichester, they advise me accordingly and supplied beds at very competitive prices they delivered and installed top company to deal with.
Excellent service from a very knowledgeable team and one of the owners delivered to my door, which was fantastic.
Knowledgeable helpful and friendly team making sure you find exactly what you are looking for. Made recommendations and gave advice. The team that delivered and put together our bed were excellent and a credit to the company. Thank you.
Very friendly and helpful through the whole process from buying to delivery. We got knowledgeable advice and a great quality product at a very competitive price. Delivered right on time by genuinely charming team who dealt with assembly, cleaned up after themselves. If you are thinking of buying a bed you would have to be mad to go elsewhere
Very welcoming and knowledgeable staff. I bought an excellent quality single bed and mattress. One of the owners delivered it to my home, excellent service. Highly recommended.
Very polite and helpful. Got just the deal we wanted.
5* We bought 3 beds and mattresses from here and they are fantastic, great value, quality and service second to none. A friendly and professional business that I can’t recommend highly enough. Thanks Tim Sidlesham
Sorry for the late review. back in October I came in searching for a mattress for our spare bed, the owner was very helpful and gave me multiple choices of mattress’s I ended up with one of the takeaway ones. We had to sleep on it for a week, it was extremely comfortable and we debated putting it on our bed. We still might. I would definitely recommend The Bed and Mattress centre.
This place is amazing. Excellent service and prices are very reasonable. I had the best nights sleep ever when I took home my new air pocket mattress. It kept me soooooo warm and comfortable all night long. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. ZzzzZzzzz
I came in for a mattress urgently on a wet and rainy Sunday and had excellent advice - I was able to take the mattress home there and then for my daughter and she is so pleased with it - it is really comfortable and she has had the best night sleep in a long time! Thank you!
I needed an inexpensive mattress for my guest bed. Found one that was a good deal, but would be 2 to 3 days for delivery … but I ordered it online Friday evening. Saturday, got a call. A very friendly voice to tell me that the suppliers could not get it to me till January! It was les than 2 weeks to Christmas, but the friendly voice when on, could I come to the showroom and see some alternatives? No I couldn't - no transport! No problem. They had something better and would drop it too me after work! What service! Thanks.
We purchased a mattress from here last week - after much deliberation and advice I’m pleased to say we chose the right one. The service was friendly and professional and the delivery was very quick. We would definitely recommend the Bed and Mattress Centre.
Ordered our new bed and mattress and are absolutely delighted with it!! the guys in the showroom have been really helpful, been great at keeping us up to date with delivery times and have turned up bang on time with both deliveries, the delivery guys couldn't be more helpful, they were very polite and thoughtful!! the product is excellent quality and worth every penny, we would thoroughly recommend them. Great experience from start to finish, thank you!!!
Excellent service every time as always. I recently bought the guest beds and the mattresses that Dominic recommended are brilliant. Many thanks for your help Dominic. I can honestly recommend this business.
We have used the mattress centre twice now but this is our only review. We bought a guest bed for our spare room. As per last time we weren’t hassled and had plenty of time to look around. Matthew gave us all the information we sought and recommended some better mattresses for the bed. We paid for fitting and couldn’t have been more pleased. Excellent product, Matthew and Pat came to fit and did a great job. Customer service here is second to none. Price wise we were happy. First class all round.
The Bed and Mattress Centre is rated 4.79 based on 95 reviews