The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Bed and Mattress Centre

Tell us how The Bed and Mattress Centre made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I had been looking around for a mattress and stumbled on this place by chance after coming back from Portsmouth. The chap in the showroom was very helpful with no pressure. I picked out a mattress, paid and it arrived within 24 hours. The guys who came to deliver, took their shoes off before entering the home (without me saying anything). Pleasant, efficient and showroom guy gave good advise (was not out to sell me the most expensive, but gave advise on what would be best for me and left me sometime to try them out) not pushy like my other experiences in other shops. I brought the mattress I saw at a much lower price than 'known' shops. Highley recommend, good experience all round for me (which made a pleasant change)."
"My husband and I had such a great experience with the team at Chichester Bed & Mattress centre - we were left to look and try the beds we wanted and at the same time were directed to the ones that most suited our requirements. The guys there were so informative, not pushy and really approachable. They even price matched a(and beat) a competitive price from another local business. Would highly recommend - and the delivery team were fabulous as well!!"
"I wish there were more than 5 stars so I can give more. Wonderful team and superb range of beds. So refreshing to have good customer service. Thank you for everything"
"What a wonderful family run business, with service that’s so genuine and helpful. Brilliant advise, and so kind and knowledgable , so many wonderful beds , so really appreciated all the help and advise. Can’t recommend them enough! 5*"
"I have bought two beds from this shop and been served by both Matthew and Dominic. A lovely string customer based service which was unpressured and thoughtful. Would highly recommend"
"The lifting mechanism on our ottoman bed had failed. The boys at Bed and Mattress Centre arranged for a free replacement even although it was out of warranty. They couldn't have been more helpful, even offering to come and fit it for us! The bed itself is really comfortable and worth every penny we paid for it."
"Brilliant after sales service after a faulty mattress. Let down by Breasley's delivery firstly to the shop rather than to me and on the second delivery to not informing me the mattress was going to be delivered. Luckily I have brilliant neighbours as I was away. Not great to have a mattress blocking your hallway."
"Very helpful without being intrusive. Stayed in the background until needed. Delivery quicker than expected. Very good delivery men. Quick and efficient.Good price. Looking forward to a good nights sleep. 😊 Were told when we ordered it was out of stock and would arrive by the end of the month. We actually got it on the 19th so very pleased."
"Non-pushy staff who gave excellent service - nothing too much trouble! Free delivery and removal of old bed. This is the second bed we have bought from here, returned due to our first time experience! Looking forward to its arrival."
"Excellent service, really good value for money, our new bed is amazing. Daniel really understands customer requirements - this is the fourth bed for our family we have purchased from the Bed and Mattress and they are all fantastically comfortable and the delivery guys are so helpful and friendly - you would not want to buy a bed anywhere else."
"Amazing customer service, gave us amazing price on a bed and mattresses, recommend 100% friendly and very helpful"
"Excellent service from these guys ! We ordered two specially made singles to zip together , one firm and one soft , but they came with memory foam , which the wife is allergic to , and was mentioned when ordering. I made a call to Dominic , who arranged for the memory foam ones to be picked up , ordered two more , without memory foam , and two weeks later they arrived. Firm mattress for me , soft for the Mrs ! Both mattresses are very comfortable . Would I go here again ??? Absolutely yes 😊 Floyd and Elaine Baker"
"I am proud to recommend this company. Having been let down by another I went in a week ago and today Took receipt of my bed that was made and delivered in a WEEK! Wow amazing service from start to finish. Amazing quality bed, friendly and knowledgeable staff and a delivery company who were lovely and helpful! Forget the rest, this company is all you need!"
"Cannot fault this company and would highly recommend you visit their showroom. Dominic was the best and really helped me which he did and the service is so personal and no pressure to buy anything. We had visited the store earlier on in the year just to have a look and like what we saw. Then we were ready and did not even go and look elsewhere just went straight back to them. The service was fantastic and when the guys delivered my item they were a pleasure as well. I am a bit of a stickler for service but had no need to worry from the start and they never gave me any reason to either. So if looking for new bedroom furniture please go and see them as they far out way the big stores who only want to sell to you."
"Very impressed with the service and absolutely love our new mattress from The bed and mattress centre. We received great advice and our new mattress was delivered 2 days later! Such a nice change to have a hassle free experience buying something! We would happily recommend The bed and mattress centre (in fact I already have to someone!) Thankyou from two happy customers."
"We needed to move an electric bed , previously purchased from Beds and Mattresses. This needed to be professionally dismantled and set up again at the new address - this was carried out swiftly and efficiently at short notice and at reasonable cost. Excellent service all round. Many thanks"
"I received a fantastic service in which I was assured I would get my mattress when I needed at the price I wanted, and it's super comfy! Would recommend whole heartedly."
"Great advice (bed looks lovely in our new room). Dan managed to get the mattress in record time, which really helped me out. Delivery and installation superb too. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop."
"The Bed and Mattress Centre carefully looked after every aspect of our experience, from listening to our concerns about space and comfort, through careful mattress selection to speedy home delivery. They were able to listen to our concerns about sustainability and help us select non-allergenic materials. They even removed our old mattresses at no extra charge. The delivery was efficient, skilful and thoughtful. Overall a wonderful service. Unreservedly recommended."
"We bought a new mattress more than 2 years ago, which was delivered quickly and was very comfortable. 2 years later its seems came a bit unstuck, so the Bed and Mattress Centre replaced it with a new one with no quibbles. Excellent service!"
The Bed and Mattress Centre is rated 4.69 based on 52 reviews