The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

Based on 143 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

Tell us how The Bed and Mattress Centre made you happy
Friendly efficient service. Our non standard size mattress arrived on time. Staff easy to communicate and deal with. Unanticipated delivery problems which were not attributable to the BMC were happily overcome. The delivery drivers were just as helpful as Matthew and Dom at the showroom. This was our second purchase from them and we had no hesitation in returning.
Good price. Delivery drivers / installers were early! Got the job done efficiently and quickly very knowledgeable
Excellent, a great place to buy from. We would recommend them. They listen and then recommend what works best for you. No pressurised sales nonsense at all. Their delivery and assembly service was very good too. Very happy with our bedframe, mattress and pillows.
I went into the showroom on a friend’s recommendation needing a new mattress but not having a clue where to start as there are so many different ones on the market. Matthew was so knowledgable, friendly and helpful, he helped me work out what it was I really needed and encouraged me to take my time to try the suitable mattresses in the showroom. I felt in no way pressurised to make a purchase. Delivery was as scheduled with two very helpful chaps. All in all very pleased with the experience!
Very enjoyable vist to your Chichester shop informative yet not pushy . Very pleased with our items delivery was quick and the two men very polite on time would recommend this company. service very good and good prices 👍🏻
Very friendly informative staff, who guided us through the ample variety of beds and mattresses. We visited the store twice before making our choice and on both occasions received great customer service. Prices were fair, I did my compare to on-line for comparison. Delivery for us was long but we were made aware of this at the time of purchase. As soon as our bed was in however we were contacted, and our bed was delivered and assembled the next day. We would definitely recommend.
Very nice, friendly service. Very helpful and knowledgeable guy. Got a great deal!
Amazing! I was dreading mattress shopping as I am in a wheelchair and its not quite as easy as hopping into a mattress and trying it. We were greeted and discussed what we were looking for. The first mattress we tried was spot on! Couldn't believe it! This was on a Saturday. The mattress was delivered on the Wednesday! I whole heartedly recommend this shop. Well worth a visit.
What a dream team these guys are! Buying 3 mattresses on behalf of my father - Daniel listened to exactly what we required and recommended an excellent quality choice and VFM. Matt sorted us a great deal and went to a lot of trouble to deliver to my dad on a day that suited him. Very helpful delivery guys on the day too. Superb service, REALLY comfortable Bamboo + mattresses - dad’s thrilled and can sleep again!! Cheers you guys - we’re telling all our friends about you ! Jill and Gus
Huge thumbs up to these guys. I bought 2 Superking mattresses and they we’re ready for delivery within a couple of days. The staff were super friendly and helpful even though my 8 year old was jumping all over their beds!
Great helpful service and Matthew made sure we got a great deal, beating online prices. This is exactly what you want from a real shop you can actually visit. Expertise, the chance to try and not having to pay more. Highly recommended.
We bought a new bed and mattress from this company and were extremely impressed with the service we received from them. We spent some time in the showroom trying out different mattresses, were given very good advice on how to choose one, and were not rushed into making a decision. The delivery men were friendly, polite and offered to take their shoes off inside. We would highly recommend The Bed and Mattress Centre.
Just purchased my 3rd item of bedroom furniture. Attentive and non pushy sales person with plenty of advice and knowledge. Delivery people polite, oourteous and considerate, who were very complimentary about their employers. That can't happen very often these days Val Lloyd
Excellent company, very polite and informative customer service, delivery was efficient, polite and respectful of my property. Overall 10/10 service, would highly recommend……
Recently bought a superb mattress which is so comfortable! When it was being delivered our bed base was found to be in need of some adjustments which the delivery guys did for us. Thank you to Patrick and David! Highly recommend this really excellent company.
Really happy with the services Matt and the team provided. They were patient (we tested a lot of mattresses) plus they also offered good advice. Really happy with the purchase. Super comfortable and value for money.
Fantastic being able to walk-in looking for a super king mattress at a reasonable price, and we were able to walk out with a rolled up mattress that fit into our SUV. I highly recommend this shop for its honest help and advice.
Extremely happy with the new mattress we had delivered approximately 3 weeks ago. The manager of the centre was very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us to purchase the correct mattress for us. The delivery guys were very professional and courteous. Would thoroughly recommend this company. Thank you
Very helpful and no pressured salesman and he is very knowledgable about he’s products and very helpful when you need him to advise. Would recommend and will recommend him to my friends and family, I’m really looking forward to sleeping on my new mattress tonight great value too.
Excellent service! Very helpful in the shop but not pushy. The delivery was quick and the delivery guys were polite helpful and cheerful. As for the matress I purchased it is amazing. Better quality of sleep and I don't ache in therror mornings :-) Thank you.
The Bed and Mattress Centre is rated 4.83 based on 143 reviews