The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bed and Mattress Centre
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

Tell us how The Bed and Mattress Centre made you happy
Knowledgeable helpful and friendly team making sure you find exactly what you are looking for. Made recommendations and gave advice. The team that delivered and put together our bed were excellent and a credit to the company. Thank you.
Very friendly and helpful through the whole process from buying to delivery. We got knowledgeable advice and a great quality product at a very competitive price. Delivered right on time by genuinely charming team who dealt with assembly, cleaned up after themselves.
If you are thinking of buying a bed you would have to be mad to go elsewhere
Very welcoming and knowledgeable staff. I bought an excellent quality single bed and mattress. One of the owners delivered it to my home, excellent service. Highly recommended.
Very polite and helpful. Got just the deal we wanted.
5* We bought 3 beds and mattresses from here and they are fantastic, great value, quality and service second to none. A friendly and professional business that I can’t recommend highly enough. Thanks Tim Sidlesham
Sorry for the late review. back in October I came in searching for a mattress for our spare bed, the owner was very helpful and gave me multiple choices of mattress’s I ended up with one of the takeaway ones. We had to sleep on it for a week, it was extremely comfortable and we debated putting it on our bed. We still might. I would definitely recommend The Bed and Mattress centre.
This place is amazing. Excellent service and prices are very reasonable. I had the best nights sleep ever when I took home my new air pocket mattress. It kept me soooooo warm and comfortable all night long. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. ZzzzZzzzz
I came in for a mattress urgently on a wet and rainy Sunday and had excellent advice - I was able to take the mattress home there and then for my daughter and she is so pleased with it - it is really comfortable and she has had the best night sleep in a long time! Thank you!
I needed an inexpensive mattress for my guest bed. Found one that was a good deal, but would be 2 to 3 days for delivery … but I ordered it online Friday evening. Saturday, got a call. A very friendly voice to tell me that the suppliers could not get it to me till January! It was les than 2 weeks to Christmas, but the friendly voice when on, could I come to the showroom and see some alternatives? No I couldn't - no transport! No problem. They had something better and would drop it too me after work! What service! Thanks.
We purchased a mattress from here last week - after much deliberation and advice I’m pleased to say we chose the right one. The service was friendly and professional and the delivery was very quick. We would definitely recommend the Bed and Mattress Centre.
Ordered our new bed and mattress and are absolutely delighted with it!! the guys in the showroom have been really helpful, been great at keeping us up to date with delivery times and have turned up bang on time with both deliveries, the delivery guys couldn't be more helpful, they were very polite and thoughtful!! the product is excellent quality and worth every penny, we would thoroughly recommend them. Great experience from start to finish, thank you!!!
Excellent service every time as always. I recently bought the guest beds and the mattresses that Dominic recommended are brilliant. Many thanks for your help Dominic.
I can honestly recommend this business.
We have used the mattress centre twice now but this is our only review. We bought a guest bed for our spare room. As per last time we weren’t hassled and had plenty of time to look around. Matthew gave us all the information we sought and recommended some better mattresses for the bed. We paid for fitting and couldn’t have been more pleased. Excellent product, Matthew and Pat came to fit and did a great job. Customer service here is second to none. Price wise we were happy. First class all round.
Totally amazing customer service. Very friendly staff that gave brilliant advice without the pressure to buy anything. The mattress they recommended is perfect and really improved the quality of my sleep. Great prices and great service. Thank you
Fantastic customer service as always-friendly,helpful and as we it's been a few years since our last purchase they remembered us! and by name! Great quality bed and mattress-love it. Delivery guys were extremely helpful and put the bed together in a matter of minutes-Highly recommend
I bought a bed a few years ago from them, had an issue the other day and they came out and sorted it after a quick call. Very good service, would recommend and not hesitate to use again.
Very experienced, matched a mattress to my individual 'Princess with the pea' needs immediately! Thanks Mathew. Highly recommend. My parents have used this store for years for their student houses.
Absolutely fantastic service. Helpful staff, plentiful range of options (not just mattresses but bed frames, bedside cabinets, headboards etc) and quick service. We walked away with a dream mattress (pardon the pun) in about 15 minutes. Also very helpful when needing spares for something else...brilliant
Fantastic customer service and products - highly recommend! Wide range of good quality mattresses and bases to choose from. Social distancing completely respected. We were able to take away the perfect divan and mattress for us on our first ever visit to the shop (in our hired van) and the staff were more than happy to load the van for us. Bed has proved wonderfully comfortable! Very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Can't speak highly enough...! Would recommend to everyone.
I got a pillows from here staff helpful and I’ve got too say it was like sleeping on air the best pillows you can buy highly recommend would not go anywhere else the best place your staff are the best
The Bed and Mattress Centre is rated 4.82 based on 88 reviews