The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"delivery was good and the gas hob was a bargain. thanks."
"Excellent service from initial tel to delivery in just over 24 hrs."
"They delivered a great quality Smeg dishwasher at a fantastic price."
"Excellent service provided by everyone I met at the shop and warehouse. A totally painless shop ably assisted by Pip in choosing my cooker and washing machine."
"We were able to look at all your different models and able to make our choice."
"Very quick service and very friendly sales team quick delivery"
"My purchase was done over the phone by a lovely lady. My beautiful SMEG fridge was delivered with a few days by a very happy delivery guy. In all it was a happy experience!"
"Friendly helpful staff. Fast delivery which is good and excellent prices!"
"Very helpful, and obviously great prices"
"Great discount on graded fridge and freezer, delivered within a week right into our kitchen by helpful delivery driver"
"Their help and advice"
"I placed my order with Polly and she was extremely polite and helpful. I had an issue with the delivery time and she made every effort to sort out my problem. I came off the phone feeling very relaxed and happy with my order. Thanks for your excellent service Polly!"
"There was a good selection of built in double ovens which is what I was looking for."
"Purchased a dishwasher from an advisor named Polly. Quick, easy and totally professional service. Will highly recommend."
"Good service and free delivery"
"I ordered the wrong drawer and they refunded my money - very happy with service"
"Excellent service from Pip"
"Very good young lady on the telephone ,first class service.Very happy."
"I rang to make an offer on a Smeg Dishwasher. They got back to me within 5 mins, we made a deal on price and it was delivered a few days later. Very friendly and informative. Great product, great price. Thanks Guys :)"
"Gave me a really good price and delivered very quickly. Thanks Guys. :)"
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.76 based on 219 reviews