Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Paid for on the 29th, told on the 3rd it would not be available for delivery until 11th-12th, not offered the option to cancel, although in fairness, I did not ask, as I am far to busy to do so. As an installer, I cannot afford to use this company again."
"Unit arrived faulty with poor water flow, contacted the company for a refund but palmed me off saying that as the shower head had been installed and used (literally 10 seconds of water going through it!!) it was now a warranty issue with Grohe, thanks for your help!! AVOID"
My apologies that you feel our service was not sufficient regarding the issue you had. Upon investigating this we feel that this review is unfair. Our customer services team contacted Grohe after receiving your complaint of a faulty shower head. We were informed by Grohe that as you had installed the shower head that you would need to contact them directly regarding the issue as they like to confirm that the item in question is indeed faulty and has not simply been installed incorrectly or there is insufficient water pressure for the shower head to work at its optimum performance, if it is concluded that the shower head is faulty a free of charge replacement will be shipped directly to you via Grohe. This is also common practice with a lot of manufacturers. We have since received conformation from Grohe that the issue has now been resolved. If this is not the case please contact me directly on 01162696558 and i will deal with the issue personally.

Kind regards