Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Orderd some Hudsonread cabinet handles on January 16th, said be delivered in 5-8 days. One handle arrived on March the 5th, called customer service eventually got through and was told only one was ordered. So I asked if they had them in stock and girl said one left in stock. Great can I order it then please ? No you can’t make order on telephone you need to do it online I was told. Looked online straight away and item out of stock so couldn’t place order. Tried to call for 40 mins was in a queue from 4 - 1 then cut off. Rubbish service, poor communication, incompetent company.
We still have not received an order that has been delayed time and time again. I've received this review request before I've even had the goods delivered. You don't have a system to assist, track or inform regarding deliveries. My Company will never place another order with you and will begin warning other genuine buyers by way of reviews.
48 hrs and still waiting for a response to return an item
I ordered Dec 5th. Money was taken from bank account Dec 7th and I still have NOT received the timer. I am very dis-satisfied. Please respond to yesterdays complaint I sent via email. Since writing it, I see we have already been charged.
I ordered a set of tap extenders from the on line website. It allowed me to place the order so i assumed they were in stock. Sadly i did't receive them and after a week i chased them by phone. I was then told they were not a stock item and they were waiting for the supplier. After two weeks they arrived by which time it was too late as i had by this time sourced elsewhere. I emailed them to request i return them and two days later i am still waiting for a reply on their returns procedure. VERY DISAPOINTING TAP N SHOWER
I have no idea where my order is as I have not received it. Waiting on reply from the company 🤔
I ordered and paid for a grohe tap boiling water unit on the 15/09/20 with a delivery date of 3-7 days, eventually delivered 03/10/20. 🤨 not sure where the fault lies but obviously not very happy.
I was not advised item was not in stock a time of purchase until I called to find out as item was not delivered at expected date. This cost me money so not very impressed.
Worse panel well waited over 8 weeks no communication on when it was coming arrived and wasn’t what I thought I ordered bad quality even chipped in corner tried to send an email to show them heard nothing back will never order from these again!! Bad customer service and terrible product
Ordered ROCA vanity unit on 02/10/2020, was informed that it would arrive on 22/10/2020 via Palletline deliveries, veh turned up but instead of vanity unit with my consignment No it was a toilet and cistern with a completely different consignment No and delivery address (for Sheffield and I live in Kent). Emailed Tapnshower, no reply, sent email next day, no reply, phoned twice kept on hold for 8mins 37secs both times (maybe just a coincidence) before being cut off, tried the chatline, wrote message but no send button (not much good). What to do next - no idea just hope someone gets in touch. To many firms using Covid 19 as an excuse for bad after sales service. Mr F Davis. (not happy) no vanity, no money. Cannot review ROCA Vanity as not received.
Still not received my Grohe tap, 4 weeks after I ordered it!! No communications whatso ever over this time to advise what is going in. Worst possible service.
Order not received yet
Doesn’t even deserve even one star. They have sold Tavistock product but has sent some non-branded cheap plastic toilet soft close. Unfortunately my installer has opened the cover and we can’t send it back. It’s a scam tbh. Showing a branded item on their site and sending a non-branded item to the customer. Won’t recommend this site at all.
Ordered a range of bathroom products. Phoned prior to ordering to confirm stock availability and was informed of expected delivery date to arrive prior to plumbers starting work. Phoned two weeks later to chase order and informed most of the products were not in stock. Ended up cancelling most of the order and sourcing at short notice from other local suppliers and extra cost and considerable inconvenience. Dealing with this all entailed multiple frustrating calls and e-mails.
Poor customer service. I ordered a shower due to the delivery being 2-3 days and paid £20 delivery. After 5 days I had to contact them asking if the shower had been dispatched, to be told that it was out of stock and they hadn't got their delivery and didnt know when it would be in. I had to make contact 2 more times before I got a call to say it was back in stock. So it arrived nearly 3 weeks late and I was told they couldn't refund me the £20 delivery. I won't be ordering anything from this company again.
Haven't received item yet, due to delivery company changing time to deliver when I wasn't at home!
Paid £15 for overnight delivery didn't arrive until 4 days later said it was overnight delivery once they had received the items into there warehouse (that doesn't make sense to me)
Ordered a Roca sink and revived a tap instead! Called to register the issue and was told I’d have a resolution e.mail within 24 hours, now three days on
We run a business building shepherd huts so quality of products and speedy delivery is paramount to us. The order we placed was our first with Tap & Shower. The delivery was fine - 2 days after placing the order. However, the product had clearly been opened (pivot shower door) as the door handles were tapped to the outside, there were no screws to fix the handles or the actual door frame to the retaining holders and the general presentation was poor. Luckily we have a good stock of screws and fittings here so we were able to overcome these issues without going through the hassle of returning and waiting for a replacement. I will give Tap & Shower one more go with our next order to see if this was a one off blip. Hopefully my next review will be much better.
Poor customer service. Only found out item was not in stock after I enquired about my delivery. Then had to chase a second time as still no update on delivery. Order was received weeks later with no notification of when it would be delivered
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 974 reviews