Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Great customer service Paul went above and beyond to get the part I needed rang me to let me know what was going on very friendly and professional many thanks regards terry 👍
Good prices
Thorough packaging
Prompt delivery
Great value, service and quick delivery
Not ordered from this company before, but they were very competitively priced for the item I wanted. Unfortunately, after making the order online the item was then not in stock. I received an email giving me the option to cancel or wait (a few weeks). I decided to wait and the item was delivered the week stated & very well packaged, and am happy with the purchase.
Perhaps if ordering online it would be good to know if items are not in stock - this was not shown at the time. Still, overall good value, good customer service - thank you.
We had to wait longer than anticipated as there was a delay in stock delivery.
Order came when stated and product as expected.
Have used Tap and Shower once before so when I needed another flush plate, Tap and Shower were my first stop and they didn’t disappoint. Ordering easy, price was good and delivery fast. Thank You Tap and Shower
Good service and fast delivery
Quick turn around, good product and fair price
Shower arrived on time, good communications
Excellent speedy delivery
Ordered and paid for goods, said despatch 1-2 days, after contacting Tap 'n shower three times, goods finally arrived 17 days after order placed, finally getting the right man the problem was dealt with correctly and satisfactorily, there should have been follow ups to my order, if only to see if I was satisfied, unfortunately I had to go chasing.
Excellent quality product and service
The hose itself is very good and I could not fault it. The product is, however, let down by the instructions which do not really describe the hose actually supplied and the all-important washers - the subject of the instructions - do not fit the fittings. I followed up with an e-mail to the supplier but this didn't get anywhere which is a real shame because I would have marked it 10/10 if the follow up support had been better. Ho hum!
Excellent service
nice and quick deliver
I ordered a 'special order' Mira shower hose. Arrived quickly. Better price than other sites that claimed it as a standard stock item.
Nice clear and straight forward website. Best price for the item I was looking for. Courier delivery, so all in all good deal.
The Grohe filter was exactly as described. My only quibble was that I was not informed that the company was awaiting a delivery of the filters. I had to call the company to ask where the filter was.
All good again from here.
Friendly helpful service - I'm sure I'll be back!
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 13th November 2020 Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Easy ordering and quick delivery of the correct item! Fantastic service, what more do you want?
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 849 reviews