Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Great price, product and service. Fast delivery. Thanks, Nigel"
"Great service, good product, friendly staff to speak to. Would recommend."
"Quick delivery Tap good quality"
"Fantastic service from all concerned, Paul in customer service especially was excellent so he gets an individual mention. The Grohe products we ordered are a real joy and are as good as their literature states and we would recommend them highly."
"Excellent customer service prompt delivery"
"A well priced product delivered faster than promised, doesn’t get a lot better than that!!"
"Fantastic company, i was really sceptical about buying from an online retailer but the prices were too good to pass, Tap n shower were nearly 30% cheaper than the showroom (i wont say names) that my plumber recommended i visit. After reading the reviews tap n shower seemed like a reliable company to purchase from and the were defiantly that! Really helpful, had an instant acknowledgement when my order was placed, then another acknowledgement about 2 hours later advising me my order had been shipped! i couldn't believe it, the next day a txt message arrives from DHL with my delivery slot and as promised my order arrived in the time slot given. All in all it took less than 24 Hours from placing my order to receiving my item. Thank you very much tap n shower i will definitely be back again"
"As usual fantastic customer service from start to finish. Actually had the incorrect item sent out on my order (mistakes happen i suppose) one phone call to Tap 'n shower and the next day the correct item arrives and the incorrect item is collected. No Hassle, No forms. Nice and easy!"
"Good customer service."
"Very helpful on the phone and solved a difficult delivery decision by generously volunteering next day delivery."
"First class service from enquiry to delivery! Fully recommend and will be my first choice for any further bathroom supplies"
"Product is excellent. Would have liked a little more communication from Tap 'n' Shower around delivery as I had paid for next day delivery. I appreciate it does say on the website that dispatch can take up to 2 working days but there is an expectation when offered next day delivery this would have been adhered to."
Dear Kt Mehers,

Thank you for your 4 star review, and we are happy to hear that you are pleased with the product.

I do apologise for the confusion regarding delivery, the item you purchase was a special order item, which means we cannot dispatch this item until we receive into our warehouse which is why they item takes 2 days to dispatch. upon adding the item to your basket it would have asked you to confirm the lead times. Had the item of been in stock, it would have been dispatched same day for the next day delivery service.

Thank you again for your lovely review

TNS Team
"The only word that can be used to describe this company is EXCEPTiONAL. Great knowledge of products and i'm now 5 orders in and the service hasn't slipped an inch. So glad i found this company. I'll be back again soon guys."
Dear Lee,

Thank you for your fantastic review! and your repeat custom! We are very pleased to hear how happy you are with our service and product knowledge and hope to hear from you again soon.

Best Regard

TNS Team
"Really helpful team at Tap n Shower. Lowest price i could find and really helpful when i ordered the wrong item. Returns process was easy and money back into my account within 4 days and replacement received next day!! Thanks guys !!"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your lovely review, We are glad to hear you found the process easy and the service was great. We try to be as flexible as possible with our customers and offer clear guidelines for returns and refunds.

Thanks again

TNS Team
"Outstanding service from Tap n Shower. Fantastic price and really helpful and a great customer service experience."
Dear Katie,

Thank you for your great review, and your repeat custom, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and prices,

TNS Team
"Great Company, very comparative, delivered on time, quality products, customer service is second to none. Helpful and professional. Very pleased. Thank you."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your amazing review, we are glad to hear that you had a great experience using our site, and customer services. Our team work very hard to give a great customer experience and service, and its great to get feedback.

TNS Team
"Shopped around online for a Grohe concealed shower and found this company were the best on price, they were also only about 20 miles from me. They were very helpful on the phone and even got a more experienced fitter to call me with advice prior to ordering. The specific model of shower was out of stock so I had to order it. Expecting the shower to take a few days to arrive I was surprised when Tap n Shower rang me the next morning to say it was ready for me to collect. There were no problems with the shower, it came complete with all parts ready to fit, well packed and no damages. Fitting did not create any great problems. I would certainly recommend this company, they are prompt, helpful and their prices are good."
Hi,

Thank you for your great review, we are pleased to hear your were happy with our service and the items you have received.

TNS Team
"Very quick delivery, well packaged items."
Hi,

Thank you for your lovely review.

TNS Team
"New customers to Tapnshower. Ordering process was easy, and communication by email very good. Product arrived as scheduled in excellent order. Thank you for making the whole on line processs so easy."
Hi,

Thank you for your lovely review, We do try and make the purchasing and receiving orders a seamless process for our customers with constant communication and glad you found this to be the case.

TNS Team
"Good communication, didn’t have the tap heads I ordered but quick response meant that I only had to wait an extra day for for delivery."
Hi,

Thank you for your lovely review, We try to aim to solve our customers issues as soon as we hear about them and keep communication open.

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 267 reviews