Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
"very quick and reliable in processing the order - received items when advised they would be delivered."
"From start to finish the customer service I received was of a very high standard. The member of staff that dealt with my enquiry was really helpful, digging out fitting instructions prior to ordering so I could review them. I was able to communicate via phone and email and once the order was placed I received update emails on how to track the package etc.... The product itself is of excellent quality (Mira shower) and based on my dealings with Tap n' Shower I would recommend them without hesitation. To sum up.... great product, quick delivery, competitively priced and excellent customer service!"
"Excellent customer service. Good prices and quality products. Quick and well package delivery via DPD, notified updates during the process. Will purchase again, highly recommended company!"
Katherine Boxall
Verified Buyer
"It’s not that I had an entirely bad experience but I ordered my shower and paid for delivery within 2-3 days. Then next day received and email it wasn’t due in for 10 days. I then had to contact you after 10 days and it had suddenly arrived in stock and would be with me! I arrive home to find a £430 shower dumped on my doorstep! Thank fully for both you and I it was still there! It’s still not installed yet but let’s hope it works! So no not really that impressed!"
"Ordered 2 separate taps for bath and sink, one arrived one didn't. One phonecall an apology and the part arrived the following day. They recovered the situation well."
"Very good service Good price Quick delivery"
"The shower was as described ,delivery was sooner than expected and the price was very competitive"
"Very good prices and very quick delivery"
"No fuss, fast delivery. Accurate service."
"Goods arrived on time and in excellent condition"
Elan Goldberger
Verified Buyer
"Staff were extremely helpful and assisted with even question I had before I placed the order. I would definitely use them again. Very happy."
"Item was exactly as described and delivery was very quick."
"Good products but the company didn't mention at the start that the 2 item were not in stock and won't be available for over a week. delivery was supposedly 3 days so I ordered and arranged a plumber. When I didn't recieve the order for 5 days,I called to be told that they wern't available for another few days.we had to cancel the plumber. Eventually recieved 8 days after"
David Peirson
Verified Buyer
"Answered queries I had about product very quickly and were very helpful. Ordering was easy and the price and delivery were very competitive. The delivery was very fast and the item was well packed and protected. Overall it was a very good experience with Tap 'n Shower. I cannot fault anything and would certainly recommend them."
Wow what a review!! Thank you so much David for your kind comments.It was a pleasure having you as a customer and we look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon.

TNS Team
Simon Cohen
Verified Buyer
"The customer service is exemplary. While there were some issues with the delivery and the product that I received (both out of their control), they were personable, empathetic and went out of their way to help. They managed to turn a very poor customer experience (again, not due to them, but the damaged good from the manufacturer) into a good one, and I would definitely consider buying from them again."
Hello Simon and thank you so much for this amazing review.
We take our customer service extremely seriously and pride ourselves in helping to give our customers a pleasant purchasing experience.
We look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

The TNS team
Dawn Lowry
Verified Buyer
"Fast despatch great product great price"
Christine Heathfield
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with purchase- good looking shower and delivery fast"
Shailoh Ray
Verified Buyer
"Great products, great prices, great service. I could not recommend Tap n Shower enough. Staff were really helpful answering questions and recommending products. I will be using Tap n Shower again on the next project."
"Great communication and service from order to delivery thanks very quick"
Peter Storey
Verified Buyer
"I needed to replace a Mira shower that had been discontinued. They were able to supply me with one and kept me informed during delivery as the process was delayed due to bad weather. Great service."
Hello Peter, we are happy that you are happy with both your purchase and our service.

Thank you for your kind review it was a pleasure helping you with your purchase.

The TNS Team