Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

An easy trouble free transaction, thank you Tapโ€™nShower.
Spot on with your service,will recommend you to my friends.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ
Just slow on delivery despite the cost of postage.
Great service and delivery quick ๐Ÿ‘
Good range cheaper than some of the bigger on line plumbing supplies. Kept up to date and delivered on time, products high quality.
After a poor experience with another online retailer what a great one we had with tap and shower, product spot on and dispatched with no issues and great communication. THANK YOU from now you I will visit your site first. ๐Ÿ‘
Awesome service and a delivery on Sunday!
Amazing service extremely fast 1 day delivery! I was highly impressed! Thank you so much!
Thank you for your fantastic service. Had an emergency, ordered product today and promptly received my order the next day. Customer service was also of great help when placing my order.
Roca The Gap suite at a good price and delivered when they told me it would be (5 working days). Pleasant and helpful folk dealt with my queries however, although the initial auto-answering service was a pleasant female voice, this soon changed to a rather annoying and very very repetitive male one until the phone was picked up. I would imagine this could prompt some people to hang up, but if you can overcome the temptation then the purchase experience is fine.
Product arrived well packaged a little later than originally stated (DPD could not find the property on A road!!! but in the agreed safe place
The website was very easy to use, I found what I wanted very quickly. The ordering process was just as quick and the product arrived the next day. Complete satisfaction.
Good service
I ordered 2 Grohe shower units from Tap n Shower. They were the best price I could find online and were delivered free, and quickly - so I have to say great service!
It was straightforward to order on-line - and with competitive prices! I was amazed at how quickly the goods were dispatched. These were received in perfect condition as they were well protected for shipment - particularly important for ceramic goods!!
Excellent except for packing of one item and delivery by DHL/TNT. Outer cardboard box on one item was badly damaged such that inner manufacturer's box could have slid out - fortunately the inner box was intact and item undamaged. DHL tracking of the delivery gave a window that was missed and later sent an email to say it was delayed but no update - just found the packages six hours later dumped in a communal lobby without any attempt to contact me. Delivery labels show TNT not DHL - still no text or email to say items have been delivered.
Excellent speedy service for a stock item
Very satisfied with prod. Good quality. Well packaged. Not so happy info on delivery. No advance warning. Knock on the door early morning there it was. I had given all my contact details, so no excuse.
Very pleased with TNS's Customer Service guys. Initially the wrong product was delivered to me but they reacted brilliantly by collecting it the same day and re-delivering the correct item all within 2 days.
Excellent service Delivered the next day Delivery on time 11.30 Was able to fit the replacement pump next day
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 995 reviews