Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Second time using Tap n Shower for another of our refurbishment properties. As per the first order, it was dealt with very quickly, order dispatched on a pallet and kept up to date with delivery progress. Order arrived today, pallet company also very good updating during the day estimated arrival time and driver rang en route.
Ordered and delivered very quickly. Tap was very good and easy to fit
48 hrs and still waiting for a response to return an item
The best price for the item I needed, and extremely rapid delivery. I shall use them again.
Good price + excellent on-time delivery
The item was very delayed and i had to be the one chasing.
The replies were quick athough on arrival of the product its damaged and isnt what i believe i ordered so want to return but no contact has been made when flagging this up.
Disapointed
good service
Fast and efficient
Disappointed in the amount of time it took to arrive and no correspondence in between
great price and delivered on time
Excellent service. Goods arrived on time and well packaged.
Good company to deal with. Items were well packaged and dispatched promptly using a premium courier with tracking info. Very pleased with the product itself, Hansgrohe Shower Corner Basket. Quality design from a reputable manufacturer. Matches all the other fittings in our bathroom.
Couldn't find a better price for 3 units including p&p anywhere on the web!
Recommend Tap 'n Shower
Wow, brilliant service. Ordered over Christmas and wasn't expecting my new shower for some time as it was currently out of stock. However it turned up, next day delivery during the first working week of the new year. Fantastic price. Fingers crossed it works, but all the parts appear to be there. Thank you. I'll certainly use this company again.
Wide range of products, good price and very prompt delivery for our order.
The product was competitively priced and was delivered in 48 hrs even though the order was placed on a bank holiday.
Excellent fast delivery and packaged with care. Fits perfectly, looks amazing and works beautifully!
Very efficient, short delivery gime and excellent product
Ordered on a Sunday and didn't hear anything about my order so I phoned on the Wednesday morning, spoke to customer service and they said they would look into it and get back to me which they did. I received my order on the Friday. I would definitely purchase from them again. As it's a busy time of the year with Christmas and Covid I was more than impressed.
I ordered Dec 5th. Money was taken from bank account Dec 7th and I still have NOT received the timer.
I am very dis-satisfied.
Please respond to yesterdays complaint I sent via email. Since writing it, I see we have already been charged.
Prompt and efficient - what more can you ask for?
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 891 reviews