Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Poor customer service. I ordered a shower due to the delivery being 2-3 days and paid £20 delivery. After 5 days I had to contact them asking if the shower had been dispatched, to be told that it was out of stock and they hadn't got their delivery and didnt know when it would be in. I had to make contact 2 more times before I got a call to say it was back in stock. So it arrived nearly 3 weeks late and I was told they couldn't refund me the £20 delivery. I won't be ordering anything from this company again.
Easy to navigate website , product descriptions were spot on. Smooth ordering process and excellent delivery time. A model that many other sites should try to emulate.
Haven't received item yet, due to delivery company changing time to deliver when I wasn't at home!
P shape bath panel came on within 48 hours.
The panel did not fit the contour of the bath,
probably because the p shape bath I was fixing it to was an old model.
Any how I'm a competent builder and I made it fit. I used a cordless angle grinder with a diamond blade. Worked a treat.
Excellent service
Superb. Good products, fair price, quick delivery
No issues, a competitive price, and speedy delivery from placing the order. Thank you!
Ordered a 500mm 2TH traditional basin. Really nice looking item. Great price. Well packaged. There was a delay with stock on this but the communication was really good, with the option of canceling the order and full refund. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Took longer than expected but turned up correct and well packaged
Excellent service, order through delivery, competitively priced
The product I was after showed as being 'special order' but a quick query online resulted in a target delivery date within 3 working days being quoted which was met, much to my satisfaction.
I would happily order from Tap n shower again. I had cause to contact them. They are very friendly and helpful, and it's clear that they care about the customer service they are providing.
Great service with fast delivery. Would use again. Thank you.
Ordered my item on a Saturday and it arrived on the Tuesday morning, very good service and staff on the phone pleasant and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Tap n Shower for 5 star service.
Good product, very quick delivery but high postage cost for small lightweight item.
Excellent service
Delighted with my purchases from Tap ‘n Shower . I was a bit worried as I tried to ring before order but got no response. However the order was dealt with speedily within two days and arrived with all items today. Delivery firm kept me updated once they had received goods.
Good service and product, a day later than expected for delivery but considering all the covid problems not bad.
Item came quickly and was well packaged and traced.
Excellent service from the couple of times I have used the company.
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 750 reviews