Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Exceptional customer service from Amelia, with the product being dispatched for next day delivery within an hour. The price was very competitive and the quality item was well packaged and everything was included and complete. I haven't ordered from Tap 'N' Shower previously, however, based on this experience I will certainly by ordering from here in the future and have no hesitation in recommending them to family and friends. Thank You Tap 'N' Shower.
Tap arrived quickly and was well packaged. Tap in perfect condition. Very happy with my shopping experience, thankyou.
Wow, excellent customer service from Amelia. Fair price and speedy delivery. Would throughly recommend and will use again. Thank-you.
Ordering and quicker than expected delivery - thank you!
Good price, easy to buy, quick delivery
This company understands what good customer service is all about. The two staff who dealt with my enquiry, and order were friendly, courteous, and efficient.
Fantastic, prompt service. This was a delightful experience.
Product arrived as described, in good condition and at a very good price
Swift delivery!
Item well packed and delivered promptly.
The basin and pedestal are lovely, but the fact they arrived undamaged is quite lucky. The delivery man handed me the pedestal then the basin, each with a bit of blue film stuck here and there. He then handed me two sheets of cardboard. I’d received four emails from the delivery company that day, all warning me to expect a pallet and all stating it’d be delivered the following day. Don’t know if photo comes through, but it shows the extent of the packaging for the pedestal. Unusually no sanitary wall fixings are included, I’ve suggested to tap n shower they make this clear. They sell them for less than £5.
The product is very good but it did take almost 4 months to arrive!
Phone on Friday left a message for some one to ring me back there some legs missing out of the box can some one ring me please on 07976964203
Quality products on good price and excellent service.
Order arrived, thanks. They are beautiful, such great quality we are so pleased.
Your a lovely company to deal with and your telephone staff are so pleasant and helpful.

Delighted 😀
After confirming over the phone that goods are in stock and will be dispatch next day, it took Tap and shower 2+ to ship the stock....... Not the best
Great product and very good price. Needed time to review at good plumbers are in demand, Would recommend company for price quick delivery Thanks
great service. arrived within 48hours of order no problems.
Not installed yet so cannot comment on the shower its itself yet
Part arrived on time. Packaging was excellent which is good for a mirror.
Great service and amazing customer support - quite surprised and unexpected to have such remote support. Recommend!
I was very pleased with the helpful assistance I was given by Amelia. She went out of her way to see if the item I wanted was in their warehouse as it wasn’t shown on their in stock items and managed to find one and enter it back in stock for me. The item was a Grohe Euphoria 260 shower mixer. I have installed the unit and yet to use it properly. Yes I would recommend Tapnshower.
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 949 reviews