Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
"Good products but the company didn't mention at the start that the 2 item were not in stock and won't be available for over a week. delivery was supposedly 3 days so I ordered and arranged a plumber. When I didn't recieve the order for 5 days,I called to be told that they wern't available for another few days.we had to cancel the plumber. Eventually recieved 8 days after"
David Peirson
Verified Buyer
"Answered queries I had about product very quickly and were very helpful. Ordering was easy and the price and delivery were very competitive. The delivery was very fast and the item was well packed and protected. Overall it was a very good experience with Tap 'n Shower. I cannot fault anything and would certainly recommend them."
Wow what a review!! Thank you so much David for your kind comments.It was a pleasure having you as a customer and we look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon.

TNS Team
Simon Cohen
Verified Buyer
"The customer service is exemplary. While there were some issues with the delivery and the product that I received (both out of their control), they were personable, empathetic and went out of their way to help. They managed to turn a very poor customer experience (again, not due to them, but the damaged good from the manufacturer) into a good one, and I would definitely consider buying from them again."
Hello Simon and thank you so much for this amazing review.
We take our customer service extremely seriously and pride ourselves in helping to give our customers a pleasant purchasing experience.
We look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

The TNS team
Dawn Lowry
Verified Buyer
"Fast despatch great product great price"
Christine Heathfield
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with purchase- good looking shower and delivery fast"
Shailoh Ray
Verified Buyer
"Great products, great prices, great service. I could not recommend Tap n Shower enough. Staff were really helpful answering questions and recommending products. I will be using Tap n Shower again on the next project."
"Great communication and service from order to delivery thanks very quick"
Peter Storey
Verified Buyer
"I needed to replace a Mira shower that had been discontinued. They were able to supply me with one and kept me informed during delivery as the process was delayed due to bad weather. Great service."
Hello Peter, we are happy that you are happy with both your purchase and our service.

Thank you for your kind review it was a pleasure helping you with your purchase.

The TNS Team
"boiling water tap arrived on time and is very good quality"
Thank you for your kind review.

We are happy that you are satisfied with your purchase.

The TNS team.
Ian Macrae
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend TapnShower. For any concerns or queries, I was able to contact them by an online chat and via telephone. Both Adam and Teti-sheri were extremely friendly and helpful. I found that the prices at Tapnshower to be very good. The online transaction was secure and smooth and forecast a delivery within 2-3 days. The delivery was via a tracked service and the item was delivered within 1 day and was well packaged. I am very impressed with their services and based upon my purchase would highly recommend them."
Wow, thank you Ian for that amazing review, we are happy you were satisfied with our service, it was a pleasure having you as a customer and we look forward to speaking with you again.

Best regards TNS team
Carl Sterland
Verified Buyer
"Great quality bathroom and radiators. Delivered bang on time. On the date of my choice."
Thank you for your review and kind words Carl, your bathroom looks great.

Regards TNS Team
Louise Coffin
Verified Buyer
"Just finished are new bathroom & we love it, it looks amazing! What a great company. Adam has been fantastic, super helpful and very knowledgable. We would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Adam for all your help."
Wow thank you Louise, very kind words.

Were happy that you love your new bathroom, it has been a pleaseure dealing with you and Will.

We hope to hear from you again.

Adam
Katie Saunders
"Order was placed and goods received next day as promised, helpful staff and quality products. Will definitely use again"
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 13 reviews