Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"The product looks well made but I have seen better fittings It is my opinion and I know that I am not always right Time will tell"
"Great product and fast prompt delivery, Thanks."
"Really love this Grohe ambi cosmopolitan kitchen tap, very pleased with it and didn't order until 30/11/18 and it arrived early on the 3/12/18 very quick service. Would recommend."
"Stunning company, great prices, fast economical delivery & good old fashioned customer service. Would recommend to anyone"
"Arrived on time and with good communication around the delivery. Good value as well"
"Absolutely delighted with the fast and great service received, thank you!"
"Excellent arrived very quickly and well packaged. Best price available too. Good communication."
"I spoke to a really helpful lady who went and checked that my item was in stock before I placed the order. The item arrived promptly as promised. I would recommend this firm"
"Very competitive prices and the item ordered was delivered within 48 hours. Very pleased with price and service and will use this website as first port of call for such items in future."
"Very prompt delivery - ordered lunchtime one day and received the delivery the following morning."
"Prompt delivery, great comms and great service. Couldn't ask for me"
"Mira vision shower was not in stock. I phoned and they said they would check for availability. Within 30 minutes they called me back to say that they could now get the product and could hopefully supply within the next few days. The product turned up the NEXT day. What a superb service. Have already recommended them and another order will soon be placed."
"Fantastic value for a Grohe tap under £40! Arrived promptly next day actually perfectly packaged . Thanks Taps 'n' Showers great online retailer"
"Great service thank you."
"This item took longer to sort than I wanted. I thought they had stock of these. But it had to come from manufactures which prolonged the wait for item."
"This Brinstan tap was a very good price (I spent some time comparing prices). It was delivered 2 working days later and was well packed. I am very pleased with the tap and with the service by Tap'n Shower and would highly recommend them."
"Super speedy delivery, very impressive - item packed and despatched within a couple of hours of ordering."
"Shower was delivered very quickly and is working well"
"I placed order for an in stock item but didn't hear anything for a week or so. I called them and talked to a very nice person who assured me the tap would be despatched that day with next day delivery. It arrived the next day. Later I had a question about the product so called again and spoke to an expert who answered the question and gave me good advice. A good service, I would have given 5 stars if I had received notification about the delay. Thanks Tap n Shower!"
"excellent quality tap very good service"
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 127 reviews