Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Ian Macrae
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend TapnShower. For any concerns or queries, I was able to contact them by an online chat and via telephone. Both Adam and Teti-sheri were extremely friendly and helpful. I found that the prices at Tapnshower to be very good. The online transaction was secure and smooth and forecast a delivery within 2-3 days. The delivery was via a tracked service and the item was delivered within 1 day and was well packaged. I am very impressed with their services and based upon my purchase would highly recommend them."
Wow, thank you Ian for that amazing review, we are happy you were satisfied with our service, it was a pleasure having you as a customer and we look forward to speaking with you again.

Best regards TNS team
Carl Sterland
Verified Buyer
"Great quality bathroom and radiators. Delivered bang on time. On the date of my choice."
Thank you for your review and kind words Carl, your bathroom looks great.

Regards TNS Team
Louise Coffin
Verified Buyer
"Just finished are new bathroom & we love it, it looks amazing! What a great company. Adam has been fantastic, super helpful and very knowledgable. We would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Adam for all your help."
Wow thank you Louise, very kind words.

Were happy that you love your new bathroom, it has been a pleaseure dealing with you and Will.

We hope to hear from you again.

Best regards

Adam
Katie Saunders
"Order was placed and goods received next day as promised, helpful staff and quality products. Will definitely use again"
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews