Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
"First time customer and found service exceptional. All items at great price and immediately available as promised. Will definitely use again."
"Turned up on time what more do you want !!"
"Good products at good prices and delivered on time"
"Ordering was straightforward and the price was competitive. The goods arrived within a couple of days,in good condition. It would have been even better if the time of delivey could have been more clearly defined, even 'morning' or 'evening'. Because we didn't know, we missed the delivery and it took some time and effort to collect the goods. We were fortunate that the deliver company's office was actually quite near by. If you can improve on this it will be very good."
"Given this a good rating as reviewed by friend/plumber who's says he's been fitting them for ten years and never had a problem. Main point of review is excellent service byTap 'n Shower."
"Good quality product from Bristan and excellent service with quick delivery from Tap & Shower."
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review.

Bristan a key supplier to Tap 'n Shower and their products are some of the best on the market backed up by an excellent customer service team. We are very happy to hear that you were happy with our customer service and also the quick delivery that you received.

RegaRDS

TNS SUPPORT TEAM
"Good price and quick delivery. Will use again."
Thank you for your review. We are happy that your found your buying experience a satisfactory one, the level of customer service that we provide to our customers is very important to us and it is always nice to hear from a happy customer.

TNS Support Team
"Very accommodating stuff. Friendly people and amazing service. I offered to pay for separate delivery as needed some stuff earlier, only to get a call later that it was dispatched and no need to pay extra. Great communication. Highly reccomend."
Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that you were happy with our customer service, we will always try to help and accommodate our customers wherever possible and feedback such as yours is great as it lets us know the impression that we are leaving on our customers.

TNS Support Team
"I bought the stone grey mirror as it was cheaper than the white, intending to paint it. We removed and discarded all the packaging before noticing that there was a small crack on the top left hand corner of the mirror glass. This crack did not occur during transit or unpacking but the mirror was obviously sent out from the manufacturers in this condition as it had mastic covering the crack. Very disappointing."
Hello Jean we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your purchase, we do not seem to have any trace of this being reported to our customer services team? If you have not installed the item yet we will be happy to issue you with a free of charge replacement which is what would have happened had the issue been reported to us. Even though as you stated the item has been damaged at the manufacturers during their packaging process and not at our warehouse or in transit we would still issue you with a free of charge replacement and then take this issue up with the manufacturers ourselves.

If you wish to call us regarding this please do so on 01162696558.

Thankyou for your review,

TNS Team
"Quick no hassle order and delivery"
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are so happy that you were happy wuth both your order and our service.

TNS Team
"Excellent rates, prompt service."
Hello,

Thank you very much for your complimentary review, we are very happy to hear that you found our prices and service worthy of a 5* rating.

TNS Team
"delivering the two taps that were ordered"
Hello thank you for your review,

I am unsure as to why you only gave us a 3* rating though when we delivered the items that you ordered within the delivery timeframe that you selected of 2-3 days?

If there was an issue that we are unaware of we would very much like to know as we value our customers and their opinions highly, we constantly look at how we can improve on the service that we offer and it is only with customer feedback that we are able to do this.

If you do wish to discuss anything please call us on 01162696558 and quote your order number.

TNS Team
"very quick and reliable in processing the order - received items when advised they would be delivered."
Hello,

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and you see us as a reliable company, we look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon.

TNS Team
"From start to finish the customer service I received was of a very high standard. The member of staff that dealt with my enquiry was really helpful, digging out fitting instructions prior to ordering so I could review them. I was able to communicate via phone and email and once the order was placed I received update emails on how to track the package etc.... The product itself is of excellent quality (Mira shower) and based on my dealings with Tap n' Shower I would recommend them without hesitation. To sum up.... great product, quick delivery, competitively priced and excellent customer service!"
Wow what a fantastic review, this is exactly the kind of service that we strive to offer all of our customers. We are so happy that we left such an impression that you took the time to leave such a complimentary review.

TNS Team
"Excellent customer service. Good prices and quality products. Quick and well package delivery via DPD, notified updates during the process. Will purchase again, highly recommended company!"
"It’s not that I had an entirely bad experience but I ordered my shower and paid for delivery within 2-3 days. Then next day received and email it wasn’t due in for 10 days. I then had to contact you after 10 days and it had suddenly arrived in stock and would be with me! I arrive home to find a £430 shower dumped on my doorstep! Thank fully for both you and I it was still there! It’s still not installed yet but let’s hope it works! So no not really that impressed!"
"Ordered 2 separate taps for bath and sink, one arrived one didn't. One phonecall an apology and the part arrived the following day. They recovered the situation well."
"Very good service Good price Quick delivery"
"The shower was as described ,delivery was sooner than expected and the price was very competitive"
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 39 reviews