Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Ordered and paid for goods, said despatch 1-2 days, after contacting Tap 'n shower three times, goods finally arrived 17 days after order placed, finally getting the right man the problem was dealt with correctly and satisfactorily, there should have been follow ups to my order, if only to see if I was satisfied, unfortunately I had to go chasing.
The hose itself is very good and I could not fault it. The product is, however, let down by the instructions which do not really describe the hose actually supplied and the all-important washers - the subject of the instructions - do not fit the fittings. I followed up with an e-mail to the supplier but this didn't get anywhere which is a real shame because I would have marked it 10/10 if the follow up support had been better. Ho hum!
The taps from Brisbane I ordered were priced competitively. However they took three weeks rather than three days to come. This was annoying as I had to put off the plumber from coming and getting a plumber in London is a nightmare. I had to ask where h the taps were and I was not kept well informed. I won’t rushing to use you again just to save a few quid I’m afraid.
I was asked to leave a review, yet still not received the item orderd, so don't really know how to review this yet, not looking good at the moment, not been given a tracking number with details of who the delivery is with. this was 9 days ago and the reason it was orderd was it said 1-2 days, with no correspondence regarding delays.
Initially very happy with service during order process. However, subsequently there was a mix up with the courier service which led to a shipping delay. Hansgrohe products arrived and all fine with the exception of one small part of the order. Logged the issue, heard nothing, followed up again a few days later for resolution, but still awaiting response over a week later. Poor customer service.
Tap supplied was clearly a previously returned item which had not been checked before reselling. Fittings were rattling around loose in box Instead of in small bag/box and internal boxing clearly damaged. Fortunately, tap itself not damaged so have used. In addition, had to chase non-receipt of tap - Initial email ignored but on phoning, customer services were helpful and tap was dispatched within 24 hours - so more than two weeks to deliver not the 3-4 days advertised.
Good radiator at an excellent price.
The problem was with the delivery.
I was contacted informing me that delivery was due on Thursday following the order being placed. The radiator arrived seven days later. I had booked a plumber which cost me the day rate. When I phoned Tap n Shower they weren’t helpful
You are asking me to review something that hasn't arrived yet. My item was ordered on the 9th May and should have taken either 1-2 days or 2-4. Today is Monday the 25th May and after ringing you last week was told that it would arrive Thursday 21st. No post but we had notification to say it was being despatched and would arrive Tuesday 26th. Hopefully it will.
Very disappointed with delivery service, ordered this well over a week ago and paid £7 for delivery, still has not arrived!!!
Hello David,

I can conform that your order was dispatched on the 22nd of May and is due to arrive with you tomorrow, you would have had your shipment notification along with tracking details emailed to the email address on your order.

I am sorry that you feel disappointed in the delivery service however the item that you ordered is listed on our site as a ''special order - usually dispatched within 3 - 7 working days'' this means that we have to order the item in from our suppliers and if in stock will take 3 - 7 working days, you placed your order on Saturday the 16th of May, meaning the earliest we could place the order with our suppliers was on Monday the 18th of May and we dispatched it on Friday the 22nd of may, which would be four working days after you placed your original order so we would still be with the estimated delivery timeframe displayed on our website.

I do apologise if there was a misunderstanding with the information displayed on our website, we do try and give a clear and honest dispatch estimate for every item on our website. Please feel free to get in touch with me directly if you wish to discuss this further, you can email me directly at adam@tapnshower.com

Thank you for your order.

Kind regards

TNS Support Team
What a SHAME ...ordered this 4th April ,Told "Special Order Usually dispatched within 1 - 2 working days".On the 17th i chased the order to be told "we do not hold stock of it ourselves and it has to be ordered in from the manufacturer, which is why we do ask people to check lead times before ordering. I have chased your order up with the manufacturers Ideal standard, and the current lead time on the order is the 22nd April 2020.So just over 2 weeks for an off the shelf item ...i say off the shelf because i had to go get one from Wicks. very poor service, will not use again afraid.
Not happy due to delay in despatch arrived a week later please can I have a refund on postage plus refund for inconvenience of not only been put out but having to rearrange delivery and to top it off no signature was ask for but states on email signature was given not the case I await your reply thank you
Tap and Shower delivered the product on time. However the product itself was faulty. When it was reported as faulty and photos were sent I was sent a form to fill in as a first step to allowing an engineer to visit.
I am disappointed with this response. I have been sent a faulty product. My plumber has limited time to complete the bathroom as he has other jobs to move onto and time is of the essence. The onus should not be on me to fill out a form which may or may not be acted upon.
Tap and Shower need to be careful about the quality of goods advertised on their site.
Hello Caroline thank you for your review,

Im sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase and i fully understand your frustrations. I have looked into this matter with our customer services and it appears that the reason you were sent a form was because you emailed us and requested an engineers visit from the manufacturer. It is the manufacturers who have requested the form be filled out by yourself not ourselves. The reason for the form is so an issue ticket can be created on their system with all your details. I have asked one of my colleagues to contact the manufacturers this morning to see if we can just have a replacement sent directly to you, alleviating the need for any site visits or forms.
A member of our team will be in touch with you by 9:00AM today.

Kind regards

Adam Sergent
TNS Support Team
Ordered but not delivered, delivered to the wrong house 281 not 381, 50 houses away. Called twice but nobody in.
DHL very difficult to contact, in the end Paul at Tap'n Shower called. The people at 281 still not in and we have not shower mixer. Need one please del befor eop on Tuesday or we will not be able to deliver. On second thoughts we need a shower and will go and buy one locally tomorrow. Need refund. Please call 07814235805 - Garry
The product arrived in damaged condition .

Sales team unresponsive when it comes to email communication.
I haven’t received my item I ordered on 23rd of 2019. Nor an indication of when it would be delivered
The tap I ordered was delivered in a damaged state. This could clearly have been seen if a quality check had been carried out. The boxing which the tap came I was also badly damaged which suggested to me that the product was not new from the manufacturer and possible a second. In fairness however the replacement was sent two days later but unfortunately the delay had been caused by then.
Hello Lee,

My apologies that you felt our quality control service was not as efficent as it should be. Here at Tap 'n Shower we sell branded products from reputable manufacturers, when our stock is delivered to us all packaging on items is checked thoroughly for any damage/marks, as they are again upon dispatch.

However we do not physically open and inspect inside every box and for good reason, often boxes are sealed by the manufacturer, a way of letting the consumer know that the item has not been tampered with or pre used.

The damage to your tap was unfortunately a single mark to the tap body and whilst totally unacceptable it is unfortunately not something that our quality control would have picked up on when checking the item into our stock. The packaging was unfortunately damaged during transit, we have took this up with our couriers and logged an official complaint.

Thank you for pointing out that we sent you a replacement within 48 hours of you reporting your issue, this would have been quicker (within 24 hours) but unfortunately the item was out of stock at the time we received notification of your issues.

We thank you for your order and also your honest review, we hope that you will see this as an uncontrollable error that our team corrected swiftly and without issue.

Regards

TNS Team
I bought the stone grey mirror as it was cheaper than the white, intending to paint it.
We removed and discarded all the packaging before noticing that there was a small crack on the top left hand corner of the mirror glass. This crack did not occur during transit or unpacking but the mirror was obviously sent out from the manufacturers in this condition as it had mastic covering the crack. Very disappointing.
Hello Jean we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your purchase, we do not seem to have any trace of this being reported to our customer services team? If you have not installed the item yet we will be happy to issue you with a free of charge replacement which is what would have happened had the issue been reported to us. Even though as you stated the item has been damaged at the manufacturers during their packaging process and not at our warehouse or in transit we would still issue you with a free of charge replacement and then take this issue up with the manufacturers ourselves.

If you wish to call us regarding this please do so on 01162696558.

Thankyou for your review,

Regards

TNS Team
It’s not that I had an entirely bad experience but I ordered my shower and paid for delivery within 2-3 days. Then next day received and email it wasn’t due in for 10 days. I then had to contact you after 10 days and it had suddenly arrived in stock and would be with me! I arrive home to find a £430 shower dumped on my doorstep! Thank fully for both you and I it was still there! It’s still not installed yet but let’s hope it works! So no not really that impressed!
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 847 reviews