Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"The product arrived in damaged condition . Sales team unresponsive when it comes to email communication."
"I haven’t received my item I ordered on 23rd of 2019. Nor an indication of when it would be delivered"
"The tap I ordered was delivered in a damaged state. This could clearly have been seen if a quality check had been carried out. The boxing which the tap came I was also badly damaged which suggested to me that the product was not new from the manufacturer and possible a second. In fairness however the replacement was sent two days later but unfortunately the delay had been caused by then."
Hello Lee,

My apologies that you felt our quality control service was not as efficent as it should be. Here at Tap 'n Shower we sell branded products from reputable manufacturers, when our stock is delivered to us all packaging on items is checked thoroughly for any damage/marks, as they are again upon dispatch.

However we do not physically open and inspect inside every box and for good reason, often boxes are sealed by the manufacturer, a way of letting the consumer know that the item has not been tampered with or pre used.

The damage to your tap was unfortunately a single mark to the tap body and whilst totally unacceptable it is unfortunately not something that our quality control would have picked up on when checking the item into our stock. The packaging was unfortunately damaged during transit, we have took this up with our couriers and logged an official complaint.

Thank you for pointing out that we sent you a replacement within 48 hours of you reporting your issue, this would have been quicker (within 24 hours) but unfortunately the item was out of stock at the time we received notification of your issues.

We thank you for your order and also your honest review, we hope that you will see this as an uncontrollable error that our team corrected swiftly and without issue.

Regards

TNS Team
"I bought the stone grey mirror as it was cheaper than the white, intending to paint it. We removed and discarded all the packaging before noticing that there was a small crack on the top left hand corner of the mirror glass. This crack did not occur during transit or unpacking but the mirror was obviously sent out from the manufacturers in this condition as it had mastic covering the crack. Very disappointing."
Hello Jean we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your purchase, we do not seem to have any trace of this being reported to our customer services team? If you have not installed the item yet we will be happy to issue you with a free of charge replacement which is what would have happened had the issue been reported to us. Even though as you stated the item has been damaged at the manufacturers during their packaging process and not at our warehouse or in transit we would still issue you with a free of charge replacement and then take this issue up with the manufacturers ourselves.

If you wish to call us regarding this please do so on 01162696558.

Thankyou for your review,

Regards

TNS Team
"It’s not that I had an entirely bad experience but I ordered my shower and paid for delivery within 2-3 days. Then next day received and email it wasn’t due in for 10 days. I then had to contact you after 10 days and it had suddenly arrived in stock and would be with me! I arrive home to find a £430 shower dumped on my doorstep! Thank fully for both you and I it was still there! It’s still not installed yet but let’s hope it works! So no not really that impressed!"
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 289 reviews