Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2018
Shailoh ray
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service from start to finish.
Great service, had the product I wanted Hansgrohe sensoflex at best price and a speedy delivery.
Good range of product with easy to navigate website, placed order and received Next day, great service
After only half the order arrived they corrected the problem and we received remainder of order within 24 hrs of us informing them excellent service
Fabulous support and polite updates. Order was delayed a little by Ideal Standard due to COVID-19, but kept up to date with the order progress & once items were in their hands, turnaround was swift and delivery made within 24 hours. Very pleased with Tap ‘n Showers’ service.
Hello Della,

Thank you so much for this amazing review 😊😊 The team will be over the moon to read your feedback. We hope you that you are happy with your purchase and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Very quick delivery on a product discontinued by Ideal Standard
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,

Our team are always happy to help, we have a wide spectrum of suppliers meaning that sourcing even products that are no longer made by the manufacturers are still a possibility. We hope you are happy with your purchase.

TNS Support Team
very good service and price
Hello Peter,

Thank you for your 5* review. We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service and price.

TNS Support Team
The product was available at a competitive price and it was delivered faster than promised.
Thank you for your review, we try and dispatch all orders as quickly and efficiently as possible so its always great to hear when an order gets there sooner than promised 👍

TNS Support Team
Ordered quite a few different items for Tap N Shower as in the middle of one of four house refurbishments. Found range of products and prices very good. Items sent out on pallet deliveries and received within 48 hours. Communication very good, would certainly use again, hopefully soon on the other three houses left to do.
Hey Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our website, and what an amazing review it was!! We are so happy to happy to hear that you were happy with both our prices and service as well as the functionality of our website! The team will be over the moon with this review and we all look forward to hearing from you again soon.

TNS Support Team
Ordering was uncomplicated. Tracking was adequately explained by Amelia. Order was delivered with no problem. Item was fitted with no problem.
Would recommend them.
David Weston
Hello David,

Thank you for your 5* review, we passed your comments on to Amelia which made her day😊 We are glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase and look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

TNS Support Team
for the 2nd time I placed an order for a bristan tap and for the 2nd time I recieved my order in a very prompt time and the tap is a quality tap a AND british made, so I can support a British firm. Its a win win situation.
Hello Timothy,

Thank you for this fantastic review, are are always happy to have a review from a repeat customer!! We thank you for your support it is greatly appreciated, we are happy to hear that you are pleased with your new tap and we very much look forward to hearing from you again soon.

TNS Support Team
Considering the restrictions and conditions in the current time due to COVID19 the service provided was excellent
When I called I got a very nice voice at the other end, given the current situation for everyone. Very helpful and resolved my delayed purchase, which wasn’t there fault, just as it is out there at the moment.
Great guys I dealt with, thank you.
Neil
Hello Neil,

Thank you do much for this kind review, we have a happy team who enjoy what they do and are always happy to help. It's great to hear that they delay was resolved quickly and we hope you are happy with your purchase. Thank you again for such a complimentary review and we hope to hear from you again in the future.

TNS Support Team
Excellent shower heads. Very fast delivery.
Great service. Received confirmation of delivery window and received delivery as promised. Will definitely use tap n shower again and would recommend their service.
Ordered, paid for & delivered without any issue.
Wished I’d have found this company before I’d ordered the rest of my items..... having a nightmare with another company at the moment.
Thank you.
Hello,

Thank you for this fantastic review!!! We wish you had found us sooner too 😔 But we are very happy to hear that our service exceeded that of our competitor. We hope you got your issues with them resolved and we look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

TNS Support Team
Delivered satisfactorily at a difficult National time.
The bathroom clothesline manufacture and function excellent.
Tap ' Shower were brilliant to deal with. Excellent customer service, great price, fast and prompt delivery.
I am very happy with the way I was treated with my order and subsequent delivery
Thanks for your help and curtesy in dealing with my order
Thanks Mrs Lee
Hello Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us the amazing review 😊 We are glad that you are happy with your order and over the moon to hear you found our staff courteous and helpful, they will be very happy to read this. We look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

TNS Support Team
I bought a Grohe shower from Tap n Shower. I had looked at several websites but this one had the most competitive price. I also found the website easy to use and had a good level of information about the products. The shower was delivered the next day. Very pleased, thank you.
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 587 reviews