Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Prompt service and delivery, item (shower) as described but yet to install."
"Good service,very efficient excellent delivery on time. Staff very helpful on phone and always returned calls. I would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, products and price."
"good prompt service with no hassle transaction and delivery.Product as described at a very good price Thank You Roland Meakins"
"Excellent service - prompt - price was very competitive - goods delivered on time"
"Easy web site to use and highly delighted with order in every way, ordering process - easy; quality of goods - excellent; delivery - excellent; price - very competitive. Many thanks and would recommend."
"Found a product on another Living Style, Tap N Shower had same product at a lower price of £6 per unit Whats not to like will use Tap N Shower as 1st stop when making selection of Bathroom fittings"
"My enquiry was handled with care and consideration. Converting to an order was easy and the email follow up on order and delivery excellent. Simple efficient and competitive."
"The item I ordered was a stock item, I ordered the item first thing in the morning, and by 2:00pm I have received a confirmation email that my item was on its way. The morning after I placed the order I received a text giving me a delivery time slot for the delivery of the item, great service! ordered one day and delivered the next! Cannot complain about that amazing service."
"Amazing company to deal with, had great phone support, I was ordering a special order item so rang up for lead time and the phone was answered in two rings by very helpful staff who got me the lead time of the item. The item came in the time frame they stated on the phone and I was notified every step of the way, once I had noticed a few of the notifications had gone into my junk email. I cannot recommend this company enough!"
"I believe I ordered on phone via an assistant called Paul on 27th August. He was very helpful and the order was received on Thursday 29th, having rearranged delivery time via my phone."
"Nothing to criticise at all. Help line good. Delivery fast. Product & fittings in perfect order."
"Fantastic company to do business with. Friendly and helpful staff that are very knowledgable about the products they sell. I actually ordered the incorrect item, it was easy to return and the team then assisted in helping to find the correct item for my requirements. Will definitely be using again!"
thank you for your great review, we are pleased that you got the shower trays you required and our sales staff were able to guide you in right direction.

TNS Team
"Very swift delivery excellent service and price"

TNS Team
"Great price, product and service. Fast delivery. Thanks, Nigel"

TNS Team
"Great service, good product, friendly staff to speak to. Would recommend."
Thank you for your great review, we are glad to hear that you found us all friendly and the service and products you are happy with.

TNS Team
"Fantastic service from all concerned, Paul in customer service especially was excellent so he gets an individual mention. The Grohe products we ordered are a real joy and are as good as their literature states and we would recommend them highly."
Thank for your great review, the comments will be passed on to the member of staff mentioned. We are pleased to hear that your were happy with our customer service and you are pleased with the products.

Thank you again for your review.

TNS Team
"Excellent customer service prompt delivery"

TNS Team
"A well priced product delivered faster than promised, doesn’t get a lot better than that!!"
Thank you for your amazing review.

TNS Team
"Fantastic company, i was really sceptical about buying from an online retailer but the prices were too good to pass, Tap n shower were nearly 30% cheaper than the showroom (i wont say names) that my plumber recommended i visit. After reading the reviews tap n shower seemed like a reliable company to purchase from and the were defiantly that! Really helpful, had an instant acknowledgement when my order was placed, then another acknowledgement about 2 hours later advising me my order had been shipped! i couldn't believe it, the next day a txt message arrives from DHL with my delivery slot and as promised my order arrived in the time slot given. All in all it took less than 24 Hours from placing my order to receiving my item. Thank you very much tap n shower i will definitely be back again"
thank you for your amazing review, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service from us for all parts of your order.

We look forward to hearing again from your soon.

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 289 reviews