Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
"very quick and reliable in processing the order - received items when advised they would be delivered."
"From start to finish the customer service I received was of a very high standard. The member of staff that dealt with my enquiry was really helpful, digging out fitting instructions prior to ordering so I could review them. I was able to communicate via phone and email and once the order was placed I received update emails on how to track the package etc.... The product itself is of excellent quality (Mira shower) and based on my dealings with Tap n' Shower I would recommend them without hesitation. To sum up.... great product, quick delivery, competitively priced and excellent customer service!"
"Excellent customer service. Good prices and quality products. Quick and well package delivery via DPD, notified updates during the process. Will purchase again, highly recommended company!"
"Very good service Good price Quick delivery"
"The shower was as described ,delivery was sooner than expected and the price was very competitive"
"Very good prices and very quick delivery"
"No fuss, fast delivery. Accurate service."
"Goods arrived on time and in excellent condition"
Elan Goldberger
Verified Buyer
"Staff were extremely helpful and assisted with even question I had before I placed the order. I would definitely use them again. Very happy."
David Peirson
Verified Buyer
"Answered queries I had about product very quickly and were very helpful. Ordering was easy and the price and delivery were very competitive. The delivery was very fast and the item was well packed and protected. Overall it was a very good experience with Tap 'n Shower. I cannot fault anything and would certainly recommend them."
Wow what a review!! Thank you so much David for your kind comments.It was a pleasure having you as a customer and we look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon.

TNS Team
Simon Cohen
Verified Buyer
"The customer service is exemplary. While there were some issues with the delivery and the product that I received (both out of their control), they were personable, empathetic and went out of their way to help. They managed to turn a very poor customer experience (again, not due to them, but the damaged good from the manufacturer) into a good one, and I would definitely consider buying from them again."
Hello Simon and thank you so much for this amazing review.
We take our customer service extremely seriously and pride ourselves in helping to give our customers a pleasant purchasing experience.
We look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

The TNS team
Dawn Lowry
Verified Buyer
"Fast despatch great product great price"
Christine Heathfield
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with purchase- good looking shower and delivery fast"
Shailoh Ray
Verified Buyer
"Great products, great prices, great service. I could not recommend Tap n Shower enough. Staff were really helpful answering questions and recommending products. I will be using Tap n Shower again on the next project."
"Great communication and service from order to delivery thanks very quick"
Peter Storey
Verified Buyer
"I needed to replace a Mira shower that had been discontinued. They were able to supply me with one and kept me informed during delivery as the process was delayed due to bad weather. Great service."
Hello Peter, we are happy that you are happy with both your purchase and our service.

Thank you for your kind review it was a pleasure helping you with your purchase.

The TNS Team
"boiling water tap arrived on time and is very good quality"
Thank you for your kind review.

We are happy that you are satisfied with your purchase.

The TNS team.
Katie Saunders
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic shower, i did a lot of research for a quality bar shower and i kept seeing Bristan products everywhere i looked, i explained my requirements to Lewis at Tap 'n Shower and he recommended this shower, he was very knowledgeable so i took his advice, a decision i did not regret. Thanks again Lewis"
Ian Macrae
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend TapnShower. For any concerns or queries, I was able to contact them by an online chat and via telephone. Both Adam and Teti-sheri were extremely friendly and helpful. I found that the prices at Tapnshower to be very good. The online transaction was secure and smooth and forecast a delivery within 2-3 days. The delivery was via a tracked service and the item was delivered within 1 day and was well packaged. I am very impressed with their services and based upon my purchase would highly recommend them."
Wow, thank you Ian for that amazing review, we are happy you were satisfied with our service, it was a pleasure having you as a customer and we look forward to speaking with you again.

Best regards TNS team
Carl Sterland
Verified Buyer
"Great quality bathroom and radiators. Delivered bang on time. On the date of my choice."
Thank you for your review and kind words Carl, your bathroom looks great.

Regards TNS Team