Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2018
Shailoh ray
More Photos & Videos
The customer service is exemplary. While there were some issues with the delivery and the product that I received (both out of their control), they were personable, empathetic and went out of their way to help. They managed to turn a very poor customer experience (again, not due to them, but the damaged good from the manufacturer) into a good one, and I would definitely consider buying from them again.
Hello Simon and thank you so much for this amazing review.
We take our customer service extremely seriously and pride ourselves in helping to give our customers a pleasant purchasing experience.
We look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

The TNS team
Very good prices of quality products & quick delivery but service could do with being better. Email received stating item dispatched on 24 hour delivery. My online order status was showing 2-3 days delivery. No tracking number was provided so I clicked the online chat button to clarify but they never replied. My items did arrive the next day but it would have helped to have a tracking number. And why have an online chat button if nobody is available to chat?
Unit arrived faulty with poor water flow, contacted the company for a refund but palmed me off saying that as the shower head had been installed and used (literally 10 seconds of water going through it!!) it was now a warranty issue with Grohe, thanks for your help!!

AVOID
My apologies that you feel our service was not sufficient regarding the issue you had. Upon investigating this we feel that this review is unfair. Our customer services team contacted Grohe after receiving your complaint of a faulty shower head. We were informed by Grohe that as you had installed the shower head that you would need to contact them directly regarding the issue as they like to confirm that the item in question is indeed faulty and has not simply been installed incorrectly or there is insufficient water pressure for the shower head to work at its optimum performance, if it is concluded that the shower head is faulty a free of charge replacement will be shipped directly to you via Grohe. This is also common practice with a lot of manufacturers. We have since received conformation from Grohe that the issue has now been resolved. If this is not the case please contact me directly on 01162696558 and i will deal with the issue personally.

Kind regards

Adam Sergent
TNS Support Team
I needed to replace a Mira shower that had been discontinued. They were able to supply me with one and kept me informed during delivery as the process was delayed due to bad weather. Great service.
Hello Peter, we are happy that you are happy with both your purchase and our service.

Thank you for your kind review it was a pleasure helping you with your purchase.

The TNS Team
boiling water tap arrived on time and is very good quality
Thank you for your kind review.

We are happy that you are satisfied with your purchase.

The TNS team.
I highly recommend TapnShower. For any concerns or queries, I was able to contact them by an online chat and via telephone. Both Adam and Teti-sheri were extremely friendly and helpful. I found that the prices at Tapnshower to be very good. The online transaction was secure and smooth and forecast a delivery within 2-3 days. The delivery was via a tracked service and the item was delivered within 1 day and was well packaged. I am very impressed with their services and based upon my purchase would highly recommend them.
Wow, thank you Ian for that amazing review, we are happy you were satisfied with our service, it was a pleasure having you as a customer and we look forward to speaking with you again.

Best regards TNS team
Just finished are new bathroom & we love it, it looks amazing! What a great company. Adam has been fantastic, super helpful and very knowledgable. We would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Adam for all your help.
Wow thank you Louise, very kind words.

Were happy that you love your new bathroom, it has been a pleaseure dealing with you and Will.

We hope to hear from you again.

Adam