Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Disappointed in the amount of time it took to arrive and no correspondence in between
The Grohe filter was exactly as described. My only quibble was that I was not informed that the company was awaiting a delivery of the filters. I had to call the company to ask where the filter was.
Good telephone service not very responsive to emails. Order delayed by 1 week and had to chase then bath waste wasn't sent but quickly rectified and expected Mon. Product quality looks good and price reasonable.
Chose them because all the other websites said item was out of stock till October. TapnShower didn’t tell me it was out of stock till a week after I ordered then told me it would be 25 September.
Very good price however had to chase up delay of bath after going past delivery date with no correspondence.
Order accepted with a deliver of 3 - 7 days. The following day advised of a delay of a further 11 days. Seems to me they accepted the order knowing full well they couldn't deliver but hoped I wouldn't go elsewhere. As I was in no hurry I stayed with this order and it was delivered on the amended date in excellent condition.
Price wise Tap 'n' Shower are head and shoulders above the competition. They could be better with communication however as our tap was out of stock but we weren't notified which meant we were waiting over a month between order date and delivery date.
Took longer than expected but turned up correct and well packaged
Good price,communication ok,only 3 stars because we paid extra for next day delivery ,and it took 3 days
I paid £15 for next day delivery. Unfortunately by the time the item was delivered, my builders had finished for the day. The product in question was fine.
The Basin is fine,but got let down on delivery
Never got it till the Saturday.
The courier left the basin in warehouse
Still waiting for it to arrive - supposed to be next day? Will update when it arrives.
Good prompt service from retailer. A bit disappointed that the product is Mainly plastic with a chrome finish considering the cost (as I bought two) and lack of installation instructions, especially in terms of connection details and dimensions .
Timely delivery
The shower valve I ordered arrived in a rather battered box, hopefully it will function properly.
The products were spot on when I recieved them and good value for money. The only reason I didn't give a better score was the fact you took my money when you had no stock. This is a huge issue with plumbing companies in general! It's not good for business, more effort should be made to let the customer know!
Hello Michael,

I do apologise that you feel our service was not to standard. We run a live stock feed and as much as we try and keep our stock correct we do sometimes have discrepancies, we did contact you as soon as possible and offer you additional discount as a good will gesture. We would love to change how you feel so please feel free to contact me directly and i'm sure we can offer some additional discount on a future order.

Kind regards

Adam Sergent
On line ordering was straightforward enough. The P&P was expensive compared to other on line retailers. You are promised an e-mail when your items are dispatched but I never received one, first I knew was when my taps were delivered. Not the worst on line retailer but not the best either. Good prices on the web site but once you add in P&P the same as the rest.
When I placed my order the item was apparently in stock but I received an email very soon after advising that the supplier did not in fact have the item in stock and there would be a delay in delivery. The communication was prompt and courtious though and the price of the shower was about as cheap as I could find, short of getting it off of ebay.
Dear Customer,

I do apologise for the incorrect information listed on our website, we do try and keep our website stock listing s accurate as possible but sometimes this can go wrong or the item in stock does not pass our quality control which can delay an item being sent out. I do apologise for any inconvenience this caused yourself, but glad that you were informed quickly by a member of our team. We do try and inform out customers as soon as possible if we know of any delays.

Best Regards

TNS Team
Shipping of orders on the site is confusing although they try to warn you, delivery is from dispatch and dispatch is estimated so you can end up waiting even if you've paid for next day delivery. Order was really well packaged although had some scratches once unwrapped (the fittings had been placed in an envelope loose inside which kind of negated the point of wrapping it so well)
Good Morning Mr Willis,

We do apologise for the confusion with our delivery & dispatch information, we are having this changed in the next 3 - 4 weeks to make it clearer and less confusing for our customers.

Regarding the packaging of your item, again I apologise for this, we try our upmost to ensure everything arrives as it should to our customers without opening the manufacturers products. I have spoken to our warehouse regarding the issue, as Impey are a very new range for us (not that this is an excuse) and the manufacturer package them with the fittings inside. In future the tray will be opened and the fittings removed and wrapped up on their own to avoid the issue.

I apologise again for the issues you have had.

Best Regards
TNS Team
Surprised that I have not had a reply to the email I sent yesterday!
Hello Judith and thank you for your review.

I do apologise that you have had no reply to your e mail but i have checked our inbox and i cannot see one from you. If you would like to call our office on 01162696558 we will be more than happy to help you with your enquiry.

We look forward to hearing from you soon

Best regrards