Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

We had to wait longer than anticipated as there was a delay in stock delivery.
Order came when stated and product as expected.
I ordered a 'special order' Mira shower hose. Arrived quickly. Better price than other sites that claimed it as a standard stock item.
Efficient
As ordered. Shame the delivery price isn't readily shown rather than just a reasonable headline unit price.
Packaged really well, communication was good. Knocked a star off for a delay in shipping due to not having stock of one item, but they kept me informed and my new sink looks great!
I would give 5 stars but the delivery company for one of the items was useless, changing the time slot 5 times.
I bought Vado bathroom accessories for a very good price. Really nice quality and happy with the items. I would have given 5 stars but the 1-2 day delivery turned into several weeks and I had to chase them. Customer service were perfectly nice and helpful. I'd use them again.
Pleased with goods, a very competitive price. Delivery was way off from what is stated, even allowing for COVID. I ordered it on the 9th and received it on the 28th, on the order it says 1/2 working days. It basically was lack of communication from manufacturers to supplier, then the customer having to ring to find out what the problem was. People at Tap ‘n Shower very helpful and polite. Would have been 5* if on time.
Good product, very quick delivery but high postage cost for small lightweight item.
Item came quickly and was well packaged and traced.
Not a good example because of the virus effect and the lack of availability from the manufacturers.
Very pleased with product but did wait to recieve it longer than expected.
Good service will defiantly use again
Easy ordering, delivery came early
I had a supply issue with my purchase that became frustrating. This may have been in part due to coming out of Covid lockdown. However the recovery from customer support (Paul, Teti and Minli ) was outstanding. Thank you for your help.
Ordered several parts of which some turned up within 2-3 days, I am still waiting for most of my order over a week later even after being charged £30 delivery!
Unfortunately when checking our Burlington shower mixer we found some damage to the shower handle and chrome scratched on tap body.
We contacted Tap*shower who requested photos of the damage.
We sent the photos and from their it must be said that our problem was handled very professionally. The replacements part was sent out and the damaged goods we’re picked up
We can’t fault the efficient, courteous manner Of the rep at tap n shower.
Our replacement goods by the way were perfect and we are very happy with the outcome
GOOD PRODUCT. DELIVERY TIME GOOD.SATISFIED.
Very good service and lovely quality of tap.
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 846 reviews