Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Look good and seem well made. Not installed yet so difficult to review properly.
Although my item said it was ‘available’ when ordered it took about 2 weeks to be delivered and I sent two emails and made a couple of phone calls. There was no response to my email/on-line enquiry. It also took ages to get through on the phone. The actual product is good and was a reasonable price, but the communication left a lot to be desired.
A good selection of well-priced products. Speedy delivery. My only 'complaint' is that I didn't receive any notification of when delivery was due. The driver rang to say he was at my property but I was at work so he left my order (a shower enclosure) down the side of my property, which I was unable to move on my own so had to call for a friend to help me.
Excellent customer service. I changed my order from home delivery to click and collect and they refunded my delivery charge.
The basin and pedestal are lovely, but the fact they arrived undamaged is quite lucky. The delivery man handed me the pedestal then the basin, each with a bit of blue film stuck here and there. He then handed me two sheets of cardboard. I’d received four emails from the delivery company that day, all warning me to expect a pallet and all stating it’d be delivered the following day. Don’t know if photo comes through, but it shows the extent of the packaging for the pedestal. Unusually no sanitary wall fixings are included, I’ve suggested to tap n shower they make this clear. They sell them for less than £5.
The product is very good but it did take almost 4 months to arrive!
Ordered item delivered within a few days although I had to collect from Royal Mail Depot as it was too large for post box and I was out. Strange packing although light and disposable.
Very good service and a quick delivery service, only one problem no fitting lnstruction and no guarantee for the pop up waste and overflow .
Product arrived as indicated - not installed yet so can't comment further but looks very nice.
Good professional service
good service
Fast and efficient
Ordered on a Sunday and didn't hear anything about my order so I phoned on the Wednesday morning, spoke to customer service and they said they would look into it and get back to me which they did. I received my order on the Friday. I would definitely purchase from them again. As it's a busy time of the year with Christmas and Covid I was more than impressed.
All good with the product but quite long time to recive the parcel.
Following ordering TP from the website emailed me informing me that the product was now not available until Feb 2021. I cancelled the order and asked for a refund. Initial communication was slow but eventually the matter was resolved amicably. Price-wise very competitive.
Ordered tap for kitchen took 10days to come as estimated. Hassle free
We had to wait longer than anticipated as there was a delay in stock delivery.
Order came when stated and product as expected.
I ordered a 'special order' Mira shower hose. Arrived quickly. Better price than other sites that claimed it as a standard stock item.
Efficient