Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2018
Shailoh ray
More Photos & Videos
Ordered several parts of which some turned up within 2-3 days, I am still waiting for most of my order over a week later even after being charged £30 delivery!
Unfortunately when checking our Burlington shower mixer we found some damage to the shower handle and chrome scratched on tap body.
We contacted Tap*shower who requested photos of the damage.
We sent the photos and from their it must be said that our problem was handled very professionally. The replacements part was sent out and the damaged goods we’re picked up
We can’t fault the efficient, courteous manner Of the rep at tap n shower.
Our replacement goods by the way were perfect and we are very happy with the outcome
GOOD PRODUCT. DELIVERY TIME GOOD.SATISFIED.
Very good service and lovely quality of tap.
Good delivery (txt with expected time) best price on this model i could find.
Very smart looking shower with different settings on hand shower.
Adjustable height on wall bracket, which i wanted as i was replacing old and didn't want to drill new holes in tiles.
Only negative is the assembly manual could be better.
Nice looking product, god value for money. Arrived with two small dents in end panel, but as will be hidden behind the door, not worth the hassle of sending it back. Probablyhappened in transit so maybe think about more protective wrapping.
Received our new roof loft void bathroom air extractor on time and packed perfectly, all fitted and up and running same day.
Very helpful on the telephone. Taps arrived on time
Easy to order and quick to deliver. Good .Good.
Excellent to deal with
ordered and delivered on time. Accurately described and Dimensioned
Simple quick and efficient. What good service. 👍🏼
Despite the initial disappointment of a delay for a stock order delivery, the Customer service was excellent and the product was delivered , correctly packaged and with no damage. Thank you Tap’n Shower.
Fast and helpful
Would have given 5 star but for the delay caused by a credit card problem. Shame they didn’t contact me to tell me- thus wasting a couple of days. Product appears excellent.
The product I Ordered was temporarily out of stock, but I received a phone call asking me what I would like to do which was good customer service, and was kept up to date via email on progress, again good service, product arrived and pleased with it, great customer service thankyou,
Good product at a decent price. The only issue was that item was out of stock and took a little longer to arrive than expected - not a major problem
Very good prices of quality products & quick delivery but service could do with being better. Email received stating item dispatched on 24 hour delivery. My online order status was showing 2-3 days delivery. No tracking number was provided so I clicked the online chat button to clarify but they never replied. My items did arrive the next day but it would have helped to have a tracking number. And why have an online chat button if nobody is available to chat?
Ordering was easy, delivery was quick, goods were perfect. Would have given 5 stars but delivery cost was excessive/expensive.
Paid my money and got my tap - simples!
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 651 reviews