Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Advising courier details would have been helpful.
Very pleased with Tap n shower but would like to know if the item is in stock before they take the money, had to wait two weeks before we received the item when it was suppose to be within a day or two.
Dear customer thank you for your kind review. i have looked into this and it appears that an email was sent on the 8th of October to the email address given on your order advising that the item was out of stock with the manufacturer until the 18th of October. We will however take note of the issue you had and we will now ensure our sales team follow up all emails with a telephone call.

Adam Sergent
TNS Support Team
There was no mention of the fact that delivery was kerbside only. At £60 I would have expected better delivery service than this. Also, I only received 27 mins notice that item was on its way and had to rush home. Otherwise very happy with order process and the product.
Great prices and quick service. Very happy with the product, but did send email query using website about the product and didn't receive a response. Had to go to manufacturer for answer. So, overall can only rate as good.
Product was delivered quickly and support line was easy to get through too. Product turned up damaged but they refunded me quickly without any quibbles.
the item was good value for money ,i was supposed to have email before it was shipped didn`t know item was being delivered the first day had shipping email for redelivery .
I ordered the mixer shower, it arrived pretty promptly (didn't pay for fast delivery), I fitted it and it worked. No fuss, no complications, reasonably priced.
I thought this was going to end up being a bad review but Tap n shower turned it around. I order my items online and they were showing in stock, and I got dispatch email from them stating they had been dispatched and were on the way to me. Great service up to this point, it was after this point things went a bit wrong, my item arrived to me in several pieces, I rang Tap n shower up thinking I was going to have to jump through hoops to get a replacement, but no I just had to send some images across of the damage as I had informed them within the time frame, and once the images were sent across I received an email confirming this, and a replacement item was sent out next day, unbelievable, I have never had such great service! Well done guys!
Ordering was easy and the goods were delivered on the expected date. I was a little concerned to see the notice stamped in red advising that if there was a fault with the goods, Tap ‘n Shower needed to be informed within 48 hours. I have ordered all the goods required for a complete bathroom renovation in plenty of time prior to the start of the renovation on 8th September. Therefore, Having no knowledge of how the unit works I will not know if it is faulty or not until it is installed. If at this point the shower unit is found to be faulty it will be returned and I hope it will be replaced or my money refunded.
Hey,

Thank you for your review.

Just to put your mind at rest the 48 hour notification sticker on your package is only referring to items that are received ''damaged'' and by damaged we mean damaged in transit.

You have 30 days to notify us of any faulty items and all items are covered by a minimum of a 12 month manufacturers guarantee meaning that if a fault is found with your item after installation the manufacturers will either send an engineer out to rectify the fault or even send you a brand new replacement.

We hope this puts your mind at rest.

TNS Support Team
The tap arrived super fast but strangely enough wet- has it been used and returned I wonder. The tap has yet to be fitted so I am not sure if it came with all the bits needed or if my plumber will like it.
Thank you for your review, I would just like to confirm that we do ONLY sell brand new unfitted items that come into our warehouse direct from the manufacturer and all boxes will be sealed so all the bits should be there for the fitting. The tap may have arrived wet as manufacturers do like to test their items before sending them out to ensure that they meet their strict quality controls.

Thank you again for taking your time to review tap and shower, and if you have any more queries please let us know.

Quick delivery Tap good quality
Thank you for your great review, and taking the time to review us.

I was just wondering if it would be possible to let us know what extra we could have done to get the 5* from yourself, we are always striving to make sure we can do the upmost for our customers.

TNS Team
Product is excellent. Would have liked a little more communication from Tap 'n' Shower around delivery as I had paid for next day delivery. I appreciate it does say on the website that dispatch can take up to 2 working days but there is an expectation when offered next day delivery this would have been adhered to.
Dear Kt Mehers,

Thank you for your 4 star review, and we are happy to hear that you are pleased with the product.

I do apologise for the confusion regarding delivery, the item you purchase was a special order item, which means we cannot dispatch this item until we receive into our warehouse which is why they item takes 2 days to dispatch. upon adding the item to your basket it would have asked you to confirm the lead times. Had the item of been in stock, it would have been dispatched same day for the next day delivery service.

Thank you again for your lovely review

TNS Team
Shopped around online for a Grohe concealed shower and found this company were the best on price, they were also only about 20 miles from me. They were very helpful on the phone and even got a more experienced fitter to call me with advice prior to ordering. The specific model of shower was out of stock so I had to order it. Expecting the shower to take a few days to arrive I was surprised when Tap n Shower rang me the next morning to say it was ready for me to collect. There were no problems with the shower, it came complete with all parts ready to fit, well packed and no damages. Fitting did not create any great problems. I would certainly recommend this company, they are prompt, helpful and their prices are good.
Hi,

Thank you for your great review, we are pleased to hear your were happy with our service and the items you have received.

Everything satisfactory
Dear Mr Woodward,

Thank you for your review, I am glad to see everything was satisfactory for you, if possible would you be able to tell us what would have made your experience better for us to get that 5th Star?

TNS Team
answered phone query efficiently and delivered taps in a few days. when I had ordered the wrong ones they refunded them promptly then delivered the correct ones just as timely.
Communication and help was excellent. The online chatbox one of the best I have come across . Keep up the good work Tapm Shower team
very good performance
Just a bit disappointed extra for delivery charge other than that good
At this time, I can only state that the tap was promptly delivered safely and in good condition. Since I could not arrange for a plumber until after its arrival, I am now awaiting installation. Hopefully, this will be within the 14 days I am allowed in which to return it if there is a problem. As a standard Grohe product, off the shelf, I am not anticipating any issue with the product. I was disappointed to see that web site prices are stated WITHOUT VAT and delivery charges until the checkout stage is reached. (But still a good price nevertheless)
Thank you Michael for this kind review, we are happy to hear that your tap arrived safely. i would just like to make you aware that there is the option to check delivery costs before purchase, there is a tab that says ''delivery cost'' next to the product information tab, you simply click this tab, enter your post code and street address and you will get an exact delivery costing, i would also like to clarify that all of our prices displayed on the website ARE INCLUSIVE OF VAT. I hope that this information makes using our website easier in the future. Thank you again for this brilliant review and we look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon.

TNS Support Team
Very good after service... They went all the way to get the toilet to me Very happy
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 373 reviews