Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

67 -75 VICTORIA ROAD, FENTON, STOKE ON TRENT, United Kingdom

Tell us how Swinnerton Cycles made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Martin Wood
"I ordered a bit for my Trek TT bike which was not in stock. Swinnerton's got the part for me, dispatched super-fast to my home in Kent, so I was able to race Wednesday's TT. I haven't ever done any business with Swinnertons before but I got the service as if we were best mates. LBS service but covering the whole country."
Martin Wood, From Kent.
"I ordered a part for my Trek TT bike. Swinnerton got it for me fast and dispatched it immediately, enabling me to race 2 days later. BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT service. I have never come across them before but I can confirm their service is THE BEST!!!"
"Delivery took 7 days from ordering; Was packed in the original box, but likely a showcase model (assembled and disassembled); Pedals and belt were included with the bike. PS. Craig, thanks for keeping the contact :)"
"If you want Goldtec track rings this is the Go-To shop and they are first rate. Their Track rings are top quality and a bargain price and delivery is spot on. Oh and a full rage of Dura-Ace sprockets in stock as well at the best price. What's not to like."
"Pretty poor service. I ordered an item on the 28th of December and heard nothing until I phoned them on the 9th of January when they said they would send it out for immediate delivery. Great, but, their courier company then messed up the first delivery, on a Friday, and refused to deliver on a Saturday. So an order for a 2 inch bolt, that was in stock and would fit in an envelope, has still not been completed two weeks after it was made. Very disappointing, it's no wonder people go to the larger chains if this is how the smaller ones treat customers."
"Bought a spare battery for my Canondale neo e bike. Great price, fast and safe delivery. V easy to use web site. Thanks!"
"Great services products came quick especially over the new year very very please"
"Speedy delivery - excellent price. The finish was a little more aged than anticipated but absolutely GORGEOUS after a little buff up with polish. Has added a glorious touch to my cherished bike. Debbie"
"excellent service"
"Good price for our Frog tadpole baoance bike. Very quick despatch which was much appreciated. Thanks"
"Great advice, brilliant service the guys are always happy to help and super friendly"
"Absolutely top notch customer services. Really do push the extra mile. After having been let down by another cycle shop shortly before Christmas, Swinnerton Cycles stepped in at short notice and saved the day. Very friendly and efficient service. Full marks, would highly recommend."
"Ordered a bike (that I couldn’t find in stock anywhere!) for sons Christmas present, excellent communications throughout and arrived bang on time. Very pleased."
"Helpful advice on appropriate bike size, bike at a great price in the sale, delivered very quickly and well packaged. Very pleased with bike, and service, can't fault it."
"Very good service, kept us informed of delivery and what was been done"
"Order received very quickly close to xmas. Very helpful on phone. Competitive price with the big names. Great service"
"Next day delivery was excellent . Item received was as ordered . Overall very satisfied"
"Better deal than anywhere else. Delivery earlier than expected. Flawless."
"Great products , better service"
"Frame arrived as advertised."
"We’ve not tested the saddle yet but the delivery and packaging was excellent and the price was really competitive. Would be happy to use again!"
"Perfect. Really easy to order and paying through Amazon. Parcel spent a couple of days."
"Website easy to navigate and find items. Competitive prices with the dominant online cycling retailers! Returns process not quite as easy as I would have liked."
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.69 based on 455 reviews