Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

67 -75 VICTORIA ROAD, FENTON, STOKE ON TRENT, United Kingdom

Tell us how Swinnerton Cycles made you happy
Great service, and good dental hygiene. Two things you don’t often find in a British bike shop. Service was faster than a hound dog with his balls stuck in a coon trap.
Item not delivered as yet so at this time I cannot comment on the item - only that delivery is taking a long time!!!
Product came quickly, and they had already attached the cassette to the turbo trainer. Great service!
Fast dispatch, regular updates regarding postage and overall great service. I was concerned having read certain reviews but had absolutely no issues what so ever. Bought the Tacx Flow Smart and am enjoying every minute on it. Well packaged and delivered on time.
Great service, I found the staff very helpful and able to give excellent advice. Happy with the prompt delivery.
Excellent and quick service
Tried to get wheels from various other companies and was let down. Swinnerton e mailed me when wheels in stock and was delivered in a few days. Would highly recommend
Fantastic service. A pinarello frame was ordered and delivered next day. I had a slight issue with di2 frame cover and they rectified immediately with me. I couldn’t recommend them more highly
Superb! Offers you different payment methods, felts perfectly secure, easy to navigate website. Product arrived 3 days before expected. Can’t fault them at all
Excellent service, easy online ordering and prompt delivery. Would order again from Swinnerton, provided prices are competitive. Have always like to support local businesses.
Incredibly quick turnaround for my Tacx smart trainer to be delivered. Can’t fault the service!
Whole order was wrong! Should not be in business!
In double quick time they located and despatched the components that I needed. Great service.
Great service, very competitive prices and very fast delivery.
Delivered on time. No problems.
Efficient service on purchasing bike online and prompt replies to queries and build date.
Great and prompt service
Good products at competitive prices. Ability to use Amazon Pay is a plus, as is being able to support businesses other than the big boys!
Purchased touring bike from Swinnerton Cycles. My initial enquiry was answered efficiently and accurately. Item arrived within advised time period well packaged and I'm pleased with my purchase. I had enquired at many other outlets about the same bike but Swinnerton's initial response gave me the confidence to place my order with them and I'm glad that I did.
Order was processed faster than I had expected, the price for the Tacx Plus was very competitive and I wanted to purchase from a local business. Swinnerton Cycles exceeded all expectations.
Excellent service and price