Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Swinnerton Cycles

67 -75 VICTORIA ROAD, FENTON, STOKE ON TRENT, United Kingdom

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate Swinnerton Cycles ?

Martin Wood
"I ordered a bit for my Trek TT bike which was not in stock. Swinnerton's got the part for me, dispatched super-fast to my home in Kent, so I was able to race Wednesday's TT. I haven't ever done any business with Swinnertons before but I got the service as if we were best mates. LBS service but covering the whole country."
Martin Wood, From Kent.
"I ordered a part for my Trek TT bike. Swinnerton got it for me fast and dispatched it immediately, enabling me to race 2 days later. BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT service. I have never come across them before but I can confirm their service is THE BEST!!!"
"Delivery took 7 days from ordering; Was packed in the original box, but likely a showcase model (assembled and disassembled); Pedals and belt were included with the bike. PS. Craig, thanks for keeping the contact :)"
"Found product which was proving hard to find . Really quick delivery . Many thanks ."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to order. Item dispatched same day as ordered. Item arrived the following day as described and with no issues. Great service!"
"Very quick response, excellent value for money. I would definitely recommend Swinnerton Cycles."
"I received the order, but part was missing. I emailed them but no response. Poor service, unfortunately"
"The Grips were too short and in the pics you can see it more long like 130mm"
"Excellent service. Very happy with my bike. Will use again!"
"Great service. Really quick delivery."
"Courteous and knowledgeable staff got me th bike I wanted all round very happy with the service"
"Hi I called your shop wanting a specific item, and then had to go online to order it, I had to call your shop again as I could not get the specific part, but was advised again by your staff how to do it online. I was a passenger in a car at the time doing this on my phone. I feel I had to try hard to buy this item, all I wanted to do was hand over my credit card number and address, I was told you could not do that due to the new storage of information regs. Friends in the Bike industry are forever telling me that the internet is 'killing' bike shops! I did get my part next day so all was well . I"
"I bought a Genesis Vagabond frameset,their service was second to non and the price unmatched on the web. What's not to like?"
"Brought a brooks saddle, arrived in no time at all. Excellent service and great communication from Swinnerton."
"Found the staff to be very helpful when trying to establish the parts required for my DT Swiss hub which was unbranded and fitted to a Cube bicycle. The resulting parts where indicated and labelled on a blow up drawing which was e-mailed to me. From this I ordered the parts which were delivered quickly. The mechanic has now re-built the hub which is running smoothly and will be tested this weekend on the road. A1 SERVICE."
"Frame arrived on time with all parts. Great service!"
"Great selection, prices, fast shipping and communication during the whole process. I would definitely shop with them again."
"Excellent service"
"After a bit of misunderstanding on the delivery of my bike , which was soon sorted out by Paul, cheers .I have returned to the shop and purchase quite a few items there service had been 1st class"
"An excellent service was provided, with swift delivery of my order."
"Excellent value, super speedy delivery, would buy from again"
"Great products, great prices, fast shipping. No reason to shop elsewhere."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery. Bought the c17s brooks saddle and sat on it comfortably for a 9 hour ride. Very pleased with the value and purchase."
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.70 based on 423 reviews