Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Swinnerton Cycles

67 -75 VICTORIA ROAD, FENTON, STOKE ON TRENT, United Kingdom

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Swinnerton Cycles ?

Martin Wood
"I ordered a bit for my Trek TT bike which was not in stock. Swinnerton's got the part for me, dispatched super-fast to my home in Kent, so I was able to race Wednesday's TT. I haven't ever done any business with Swinnertons before but I got the service as if we were best mates. LBS service but covering the whole country."
Martin Wood, From Kent.
"I ordered a part for my Trek TT bike. Swinnerton got it for me fast and dispatched it immediately, enabling me to race 2 days later. BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT service. I have never come across them before but I can confirm their service is THE BEST!!!"
"Delivery took 7 days from ordering; Was packed in the original box, but likely a showcase model (assembled and disassembled); Pedals and belt were included with the bike. PS. Craig, thanks for keeping the contact :)"
"Great price and speedy delivery. Not over-packaged either!"
"I live in California. The product that I purchased only Swinnerton Cycles had one available . Making the purchase through them was effortless and very easy. I received this product , a beautiful Q36.5 woman’s jersey five days after my order was placed. Thank you all at Swinnerton Cycles. Best, Bill"
"Very good price, would definitely use again."
"Excellent service. Parcel arrived before I expected, delivered as instructed."
"Quick delivery and great communication."
"I ordered a brooks flyer saddle on a Friday night . It said on the website last one left. So on the Monday I phoned to see if my order was successful . The man I spoke to was very helpful . he said he would check my order and phone me back. About an hour later he phoned back to tell me the saddle would be with me the following day. Great saddle . The only down side is . I needed a new saddle post it would not fit the one on my bike."
"Very helpful - order delivered as agreed."
"Great service great price love the bike upgrading soon many thanks"
"Ordered item. Staff immediately noticed a minor error and contacted me. Sorted straight away, and item arrived within a couple of days. Great first impression."
"First time order, unfortunately one item was not as described on website, but no-quibble ultrafast refund justifies top mark"
"My second bike from Swinnertons, great customer service as always very helpful wouldn't go anywhere else"
"Amazingly fast processing and shipping to U.S. Very satisfied."
"I always receive an amazing service from Swinnerton. Craig looks after me very well and always have next day delivery."
"The part was not exactly as pictured but still did the job.Quick delivery was appreciated."
"Good communication and quick delivery all adds up to a great service 👍"
"I ordered a brooks saddle online on a good offer, however when it arrived the box was totally smashed up. Let Swinnerton know of the issue and their solution was that I come into Stoke and they would give me a new box. Does not really help me as I never come into Stoke, and defeats the whole reason why I ordered on-line, and no response to my e mail saying I cannot get into Stoke. Will not be ordering again from Swinnerton as I could get the same deal elsewhere."
"Exellent service staff were very helpful I would recommend you to anyone thank you"
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.71 based on 395 reviews