Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

67 -75 VICTORIA ROAD, FENTON, STOKE ON TRENT, United Kingdom

Tell us how Swinnerton Cycles made you happy
Great service, and good dental hygiene. Two things you don’t often find in a British bike shop. Service was faster than a hound dog with his balls stuck in a coon trap.
Excellent service from Paul and his team.
Posted 9 minutes ago
Brilliant service, fast delivery and superb that they do Klarna
Great service quick email reply
I contacted Swinnerton cycles before i placed my order as I wasn’t sure if i needed any additional part. My call and question was answered in a friendly, supportive and knowledgable way. I was therefore confident that when i place my order the necessary items would arrive. Delivery was swift even with the present COVID restrictions and the order was very well packed. Well done guys, an excellent service
Quick postage, thanks
Excellent customer service,sent an email asking if this was the correct part for my bike and within 1/2 an hour had a reply advising on the correct part with a link to it. Bought the part and it arrived a couple of days later.
the keyring i bought for £7.50 fell apart after a week of use!
Prompt delivery. Good price on products unobtainable elsewhere. Will definitely use again.
Swinnerton has a great selection and product range, is quick with responses and friendly. Great company.
Swinnerton Cycles is the best bike shop in the area by some margin. Massive stock, competitive prices, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended.
Very slow to post out stock items
A great local cycling shop, a real family business with years of experience and expertise.
We’re always confident buying kit from Swinnertons and they are our first call for gear, servicing and advice.
Thank you for my great new bike. Took a bit longer than I was hoping but I don’t think the delays were due to Swinnerton. Thanks again
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with my purchase, very quick delivery too.
Sales guy was quite rude with me. Tbh it has happened a couple of times I won’t be back for a while. Only went to collect an item I had order from the web site.
Very pleased with the service from Swinnerton Cycles, the website was clear about stock levels, payment went smoothly & the items, a carbon wheel set, were dispatched in good time & arrived in around 3 days, from postage in the UK, to delivery in France.
All in all, a great service.
Highly recommended.
Excellent service will use again
Great people to deal with they refunded my postage when packaging two parts together and had hard to find Look cycles parts in stock. Fast delivery and a very good purchasing process, highly recommended give these guys a try if you're not already a customer.
Item not delivered as yet so at this time I cannot comment on the item - only that delivery is taking a long time!!!
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.64 based on 1,637 reviews