Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Swinnerton Cycles

67 -75 VICTORIA ROAD, FENTON, STOKE ON TRENT, United Kingdom

How would you rate Swinnerton Cycles ?

David Edge
David Edge
Verified Buyer
"Bought my giant anthem 2 fron these guys last week. Im over the moon with the bike as it was set up perfect by the guy in the shop. He really took the time to explain things and get it set right for me."
Gareth.
"Easy ordering process, good communications. The bike was delivered promptly with a one hour DPD slot, which I love. The bike was well packaged, easy enough to assemble. All good."
Gary Hitchen
Gary Hitchen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent saddle, great price, brilliant service."
Simon Colledge
Verified Buyer
"Bike was for my son, he’s very happy with it and the service from Swinnerton’s was excellent."
Andrew Hackett
"Quick delivery"
"Quick service, and very good quality for price"
Brian Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and fast delivery"
Kevin Place
Verified Buyer
"Great priced bike, excellent service and quick delivery"
Stuart Goode
Verified Buyer
"Good price, good communication. Bike packed ready for assembly"
"Great Price and Next day delivery."
"Yea good service prob with paying online but helped 2 sort out on phone quick dliver thanks"
"Very fast shipping, arrived in good condition, exactly what I needed, thanks!"
Adam White
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product and received quickly and safely, very easy to order with setting up an account, item description could be better as it only gives you the measurement for a rear hose."
"Never sorted bike out properly had take it back but they did fix it but it's not the point everthing should be sorted before you ride away"
David Mcfarlane
Verified Buyer
"Great prices,great service would recommend"
Chris Mallett
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient service. Would recommend"
Adam Pascoe
Verified Buyer
"Great product, price and fast free delivery 😀"
Andrew Murray
Verified Buyer
"Everything arrived promp as promised."
Stephen Rees
Verified Buyer
"Timely delivery and in excellent condition . Will be back no doubt"
"Sent wrong item"
"Perfect service and quick delivery. Thank you!"
"It’s been 15 years since I bought my last bike and I thought a more modern bike might persuade me to get out a little more often. I popped in last week and was welcomed by knowledgable staff who soon put me at ease and explained what sort of bike would suit my needs best. After a lengthy chat and an expert fitting, I decided on a bike and placed my order. Then, as I’d been told, I received a text to say my bike had arrived, shortly after that, a second text to say that the bike had been built up and ready to collect. So far so good... When I collected my new “state of the art” bike I was given a full fitting and talked through all the the new kit. I have to say, the service was excellent and I was encouraged to bring the bike back for any tweaks. Once I’d taken the bike home and given it a gentle spin, I noticed the seat post was slipping slightly. Remembering the advice I’d been given to bring the bike back if I had any questions, I nipped back. And sure enough, they had it adjusted in minutes with more sage advice and tips that might be useful in the future. Yes, the bike is great, but it’s the support and advice that will keep me coming back. Thanks to the Swinnerton’s team!"
Adam Hennessy
Verified Buyer
"Been in the shop itself and it’s like a mtb alladins cave"
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.71 based on 372 reviews