Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

67 -75 VICTORIA ROAD, FENTON, STOKE ON TRENT, United Kingdom

Tell us how Swinnerton Cycles made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Martin Wood
"I ordered a bit for my Trek TT bike which was not in stock. Swinnerton's got the part for me, dispatched super-fast to my home in Kent, so I was able to race Wednesday's TT. I haven't ever done any business with Swinnertons before but I got the service as if we were best mates. LBS service but covering the whole country."
Martin Wood, From Kent.
"I ordered a part for my Trek TT bike. Swinnerton got it for me fast and dispatched it immediately, enabling me to race 2 days later. BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT service. I have never come across them before but I can confirm their service is THE BEST!!!"
"Delivery took 7 days from ordering; Was packed in the original box, but likely a showcase model (assembled and disassembled); Pedals and belt were included with the bike. PS. Craig, thanks for keeping the contact :)"
"Perfect. Really easy to order and paying through Amazon. Parcel spent a couple of days."
"Website easy to navigate and find items. Competitive prices with the dominant online cycling retailers! Returns process not quite as easy as I would have liked."
"Wonderful service will definitely use again."
"Was sent the incorrect product, called to sort it out and returned the product at my expense. They failed to reimburse me fully for the return postage. Constantly contacted them, but they just ignored me. I would strongly advise perspective customers to look elsewhere."
"Superb service from Swinnerton. Can't fault them"
"First time used, price of pedals very good. Arrived on time."
"Always get good service and staff are really helpful."
"Really helpful guys and knowledgable. Made you feel welcome when you went into the shop and i am very happy with my Ridley. Would i reccomend this shop, yes would i go again probably yes, the only thing stops me is the 100+ mile trip tp get there."
"Great service. I would recommend Swinnerton Cycles to anyone"
"Great transaction! Very fast shipping from the UK to San Francisco, California. Thank you."
"Quick delivery, great price"
"Found product needed , fast delivery . Thanks ."
"Bought a great bike at a great price, with a great fitting service. Certainly worth the hour and a half drive to get there!"
"Great product at an unbeatable price. Delivery slightly delayes but was well communicated."
"Found product which was proving hard to find . Really quick delivery . Many thanks ."
"Easy to order. Item dispatched same day as ordered. Item arrived the following day as described and with no issues. Great service!"
"Very quick response, excellent value for money. I would definitely recommend Swinnerton Cycles."
"I received the order, but part was missing. I emailed them but no response. Poor service, unfortunately"
"The Grips were too short and in the pics you can see it more long like 130mm"
"Excellent service. Very happy with my bike. Will use again!"
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.69 based on 437 reviews