Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

Juraj Homola
Zero communication
Never got my item
Never got my refund
Order ref.WEB36203 is advertised as Home Trainer - Trainer Tyre before on the site. and on google search also appears as cycle trainer as a first description with the photo of Trainer + tyre.....but image of trainer is dominating and misguding.
I have just checked , I think after my returns someone must have changed the description
now as Tyre- cycle trainer , but advise you to change the image onl to tyre.
The equipment supplied, was exactly what I wanted but the delivery was very poor.
The tension bolt for my Brooks B17 saddle took about 6 weeks to arrive. I ordered another, while waiting, from SJS which arrived in a few days(fitted before the Swinnerton one arrived) Not all bad as I now have a spare.
I have yet to receive the item I ordered.
I appreciate that this is down to DHL and not Swinnerton Cycles but it is the chosen courier
Had email for delivery next day but then took another week communication was very poor,
Order cancellation missed - no problem - but returns need a registered account...
Made 2 separate orders ... first is yet to arrive (2 weeks today) ... the second order arrived quicker.
Difficult times, but 2 weeks ....
Wish I could be more positive but waited weeks and weeks for some Hope parts that I ordered as in stock! Only after loads of chasing did I finally get told the delivery from Hope had gone missing and would be in very soon, another week and I’m still waiting! Such a shame
The website said the product was in stock but it's another one of those retailers where this means their supplier has it in stock. As a result it took over two weeks to receive the chainring. They were reasonably helpful/sympathetic when I phoned to chase and once they received the chainring from Hope they dispatched it quickly. So a mixed experience.
I sent a mail requesting to return the unwanted item and received no reply.
Ronald we are working through emails as quyick as we can but returns procdure is on the website.

Slow dispatch, no communication and information, delivery came damaged. Send you a question about damaged delivery, and no answer from you.
Wrong product in the wrong colour. I've now got to que at a post office to return it.
No response to email and express delivery was anything but!
Hi, we have no way to check email as you have not provided any contact info?

EXpress shipping is delayed at the moment due to the Pandemic Covid-19 the couriers are doing their best!
Fair price for stem spacers however delivery took a week and item was very poorly packed. No protection at all, if a heavy item had been placed on top could easily of damaged them. Not even in a jiffy bag
My Hope bearing packaging had already been opened then taped back up and sent out to. Not what u expect for bearing at that price.
I ordered my cycle with express delivery. It took 5 days to arrive. Incidentally my friend ordered the same day and got his exactly the same day. He did not pay for express delivery. So I have wasted £10. If this is a COVID issue remove it from your website. Rather then stitching people up.
Found it impossible to order on line without ringing to ask for codes to access order information. Also I was told that delivery was free but order form would not allow this when I entered shipfree as instructed. Delivery charge added over 50% to the cost of my order.
Already reviewed as wrote to their contact us and still not heard back re my question. Also, Hermes isn't a great choice of courier as they seem unable to manage their own tracking systems.
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.63 based on 1,369 reviews