Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

Swinnerton Cycles Reviews | 9th June 2020
Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Juraj Homola
More Photos & Videos
My item got to me in good condition. I feel it could have been despatched much more speedily. I might order from you again but not if I am in a hurry.
I paid extra money for the quick delivery but it took a long time to get to me. You should remove this option from your drop down as I feel like you taken money from me unnecessary.
Product (kick stand) is as advertised and arrived promptly. But really, charging an extra 20% for the two attachment bolts? That's absurd.
The delivery time is not the best, but there keep you up to date.
Good quality. Can't complain, you got the job done!💪
GOOD ON LINE WEBSITE, WELL LAYED OUT COULD FIND THE ITEMS I WANTED
I received my order but it took 3 weeks, and for the first week or two, they had issued me a tracking number for a package they hadn't even dropped off at the depot. Communications around the tracking number was slow and terse, with responding to my questions about "where is my tracking number?" and "why does the tracking show you've merely generated a label?" taking days for a curt response. Overall, it wasn't a great ordering experience, although I did receive my order eventually, and am happy with it. Communications quality needs to step-up massively at Swinerton Cycles.
It did take a bit of time to get the shipment processed, which with everything going on is understandable, but it would have been nice to have more communication to know it was going to be processed.

With that said, when I inquired about its status I received a very timely response which was greatly appreciated and once it did ship, it arrived very quickly.

I’d also say the color isn’t what I expected. I purchased the mint, but it’s definitely more blue than green (as I would expect mint to be). Not worth returning/exchanging, but I do wish it was greener.
Exactly what I wanted parts-wise but delivery took longer than anticipated.
Wiggle provides quality components at a competitive price and with fast delivery.
I purchased an internationally branded component from Swinnerton Cycles. The component quality was as good as I expected but I was let down by poor delivery speed. In fact, I had to send an email asking where it was. Not good enough.
Delivery a bit slow but that’s probably a sign of the times. Will use again in the future.
Greater product, poor shipment service.
Could only give the stars as website said in stock. Obviously want as after two weeks I phoned to see where my order was and they told me they were expecting it in that day and would post it out straight away. Arrived three days later.
Still have not received my order.
Last message I received stated Items had been dispatched.
Courteous and Professional but slow to respond.
I’d check the parcel has been delivered before asking for a review.
I’m just saying as I’m still waiting for it to turn up
Apologies Steve the emails are automatically timed the unit is on its way to you unfortunatley the couriers are struggling with low staff and increased demand in the current panademic please bear with them.
Asked to review even tho I have not received my items
Picked a marlin 5 up from the shop a couple of weeks ago.
First impressions really nice bike but it had some oily finger prints on it which could have been wiped off before collection really.
There was a small scratch on the handle bar also, as the handlebars are black the scratch is fairly noticeable.
I think they should perhaps give the bike a final quality check before it goes out.
Haven’t received it yet. Said to be with Hermes. They say it’s not. Will give a bit more time in view of Covid.
Good products but pricing on the website is not clear! Only right at the end at to my cost, do they add the VAT on to the price!!! Have tried contacting them via their message form on the site, no reply.
Andy, Pricing is clearly shown on the website with vat included? we have also not recived any message from you if you want to contact me direct craig@swinnertoncycles.co.uk
Interesting products
Stuff takes time to arrive
Need to describe products more accurately on website
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.63 based on 1,389 reviews