Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Rupert Matthews
Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Rex Hilson
Awesome service. Ordered and arrived in Australia within a week. Great price (but had to pay Tax handling fees with DHL).

I now live in Australia and had to pay tax which is fine but DHL also charge a processing fee. Since Chain Reaction Cycles has never been the same I was really glad to see Hope kit at a great price on your website. I would recommend setting up a Swinnerton.com.au address and work out how Australian Tax 10% can be paid (it can be done for under $1000 or around £500) at source. We are just going into summer and it might be a good opportunity for you guys.

Thanks again.
Asked to review even tho I have not received my items
Hi,

I needed a new sprocket in a hurry for a race on the saturday night. I called on the wednesday morning and was advised that if I placed the order with 24hr delivery I would get it. I duly placed the order at lunchtime paying for the 24hr delivery which cost more than the product. The notification of dispatch arrived a full day later on the thursday, on friday the package did not arrive, nor was it delivered on saturday morning. I tried tracking and emailed 2 fedex addresses and got no response untill monday morning. Finally the package arrived monday afternoon 5 days after placing the order and after my race. It was a pain, I had to find a sprocket in the paddock from someone and fit it in a hurry affecting the whole weekend and costing me more. It's now pointless having the one I bought from you. You could say I should have ordered earlier or you could blame fedex but either way it was a massive dissapointment and I'm reluctant to return. We now take it for granted that 24 hr delivery means 24hrs and all the small print in the world won't change that. I will do better at planning ahead in future.

regards,
pete
When I couldn't find what I wanted I phoned up and spoke to a very helpful and knowledgeable gentleman who gave me all the product codes, which I susequently ordered. All parts arrived promptly and we're correct.Top service
Very happy with my new Colnago C60 frame, a wonderful piece of engineering with beautiful art deco paintwork. I opted for a horizontal top tube frame as every Colnago should be. Delivery was quick and frame well packaged. Bought for a good price, luckily the day before the cost increased by £500!! I would recommend Swinnerton Cycles to anyone.
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.65 based on 1,835 reviews