Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

Swinnerton Cycles Reviews | 9th June 2020
Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Juraj Homola
More Photos & Videos
Asked to review even tho I have not received my items
Hi,

I needed a new sprocket in a hurry for a race on the saturday night. I called on the wednesday morning and was advised that if I placed the order with 24hr delivery I would get it. I duly placed the order at lunchtime paying for the 24hr delivery which cost more than the product. The notification of dispatch arrived a full day later on the thursday, on friday the package did not arrive, nor was it delivered on saturday morning. I tried tracking and emailed 2 fedex addresses and got no response untill monday morning. Finally the package arrived monday afternoon 5 days after placing the order and after my race. It was a pain, I had to find a sprocket in the paddock from someone and fit it in a hurry affecting the whole weekend and costing me more. It's now pointless having the one I bought from you. You could say I should have ordered earlier or you could blame fedex but either way it was a massive dissapointment and I'm reluctant to return. We now take it for granted that 24 hr delivery means 24hrs and all the small print in the world won't change that. I will do better at planning ahead in future.

regards,
pete
When I couldn't find what I wanted I phoned up and spoke to a very helpful and knowledgeable gentleman who gave me all the product codes, which I susequently ordered. All parts arrived promptly and we're correct.Top service
Very happy with my new Colnago C60 frame, a wonderful piece of engineering with beautiful art deco paintwork. I opted for a horizontal top tube frame as every Colnago should be. Delivery was quick and frame well packaged. Bought for a good price, luckily the day before the cost increased by £500!! I would recommend Swinnerton Cycles to anyone.
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.63 based on 1,389 reviews