Swindon Caravans Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swindon Caravans Group
Read Swindon Caravans Group Reviews

About Swindon Caravans Group:

Award winning dealership selling new and second hand touring caravans & motorhomes. With branches in Swindon, Oxford and Reading. We cater to all your requirements, from caravan & motorhome sales and accessory shops to our workshops and aftersales service.

01793772096

Swindon Caravans Group 5 star review on 30th November 2019
Mr & Mrs Cosmin
Swindon Caravans Group 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Mr & Mrs Turner
We have just purchased our third caravan from the Oxford branch. The sales team both Lewis and Alistair always very friendly and extremely helpful every time we have been there. Our experience with the whole branch has always been a positive one.
Superb experience from first seeing the van to to final collection, Alistair was great even remembering to get the popper put back on the bedroom curtain, attention to detail was foremost, many thanks
Very upset the caravan was not cleaned outside, green algae all around the skylights and around the frond window. This is not the standard I received when I purchased my last van. I'm a disabled veteran who is not really struggling to now clean the van. Even the front inside window had only half of it cleaned. We are really upset and trying to figure out how to clean it
We went to Swindon Caravans from Stafford about 110 miles to look at a caravan, we met Tina Murray who helped us purchase our Lunar Quasar 462 . She was excellent, made us feel very welcome.
Picked up my new Swift caravan the service was excellent Oxford Caravans couldn’t do enough for me Alistair was brilliant all the way through even sorting out a towbar problem last minute for me you couldn’t ask more of them.
Very good service Very helpful Will recommend
Service has been excellent from when I selected our caravan through to pick up. Steve was very patient and answered all my questions. Jack was excellent at demonstrating what all the bits and bobs do, made it less daunting for me. The video Jack did which was sent to me the day before pick up, was a great intro. Plus on the day I wasn't overwhelmed with information. Its also great to be able to view it again afterwards. All in all, very happy. Thank you.
Our overall experience was very good, the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable, we would recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a caravan, from Steve, Lee and Jack who's explanation and video were second to none.
We completed a part exchange on our 2008 caravan to upgrade our caravan for one with a fixed bed, the sales team were really helpful going through our options. We collected our caravan today and the dispatch team did not disappoint. We were shown round our caravan in two parts a virtual tour of the inside to remain Covid Secure and a full tour of the outside. Everyone on the team was super friendly and we completed all paperwork within an hour. Thank you for a brilliant service today.
Tina and Lee were very helpful (and patient when we were being a bit dim!!) and made the sales process really smooth. Jack and Dean were great on the day we picked up the caravan handing over to us and made a great handover video. We would definitely recommend buying from Swindon Caravans Group and are really pleased we bought from them.
Hayden started our motor home purchase with just the right level of "Salesman"... not too pushy and let us have our own time... but was equally on hand to answer questions or chat when needed (it was a busy day too) Registration took a long time but this was mainly due to DVLA On the day of handover Hayden wasn't around but a nice guy (didn't catch his name) did the "walk round" and answered all our questions (and handled a few minor snags). Then Simon professionally and personably dealt with all the paperwork and final hand over.
Purchased new swift Elegance Grande 845 from the Oxford branch picked it up on Saturday 19th June, hand over carried out by Lewis Sirett we cannot praise Lewis highly enough, we were not rushed during the hand over, Lewis went through all operations of the new van and managed to answer all questions we put to him. I had also contacted Andrew the service manager earlier in the process requesting instalment of the aircon unit and motor mover he was very knowledgeable and also very helpful. This is the second Caravan we have purchased from the group and once again our expectations have been exceeded, would definitely recommend the Oxford branch and will use for the annual servicing. Paul and Gill Gibson
All in all a good experience from start to finish from choosing the caravan to collection nothing was too much trouble we were shown all of the functions of the van on collection ( the inside of the van was done by video due to COVID restrictions) This was very useful would highly recommend
Purchased our van from the Oxford branch. Alan originally showed us around the van and answered all our questions when we went to view it. On collection day Alistair showed us the van all set up. We had a couple of minor issues which were promptly sorted out by Gary who was very efficient. In all, the customer service at Oxford was excellent and we would highly recommend buying a van from them.
Excellent customer service, easy going the hole time no high pressure sale,s . Everything was on time and in good order , very pleasant experience , staff couldn't do more to help you , thank you,
The extended handover of the caravan was excellent for which we were very grateful. We were provided with plenty of time to understand all the safety features and ask all the questions that we needed to.
I will be honest and say from the start that after emailing at least half a dozen UK dealerships asking for a deal on a new Sprite Alpine 2, Oxford Caravans, which have good reviews, offered a good package for a good price. Alistair Cruickshanks was an excellent person to deal with and it was well worth the time travelling the 220 miles round trip to pick the 'van up. I would highly recommend that prospective customers would be wise to chat with the salespeople here to see if you can get a good deal on your caravan. David Evason.
Swindon Caravans Group 5 star review on 29th May 2021
The customer service and staff were excellent. Enjoyed the process and we are happy with our new caravan.
This was our 1st purchase of a caravan and we were very impressed with the sales / service we received from Lewis (Oxford) He was incredibly patient, answering our questions and helping with our concerns. The van had been valeted for when we picked it up and the external gas point had been fitted. A full handover was conducted with Lewis saying if we needed any help post sale then just ring. The £500 new to caravan offer in the shop meant we could purchase the locks and BBQ we wanted. Overall a smooth and professional service with a very personal touch. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new or secondhand caravan.
Having just purchased my second new caravan from Reading Caravan's and had them perform a couple of annual services, so I have some experience with them as a company. I always find staff friendly and helpful, and I drive away feeling I've been looked after. A pleasure to do business with. Well done team Reading Caravans!
Swindon Caravans Group is rated 4.61 based on 474 reviews