Swindon Caravans Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swindon Caravans Group
Read Swindon Caravans Group Reviews

About Swindon Caravans Group:

Award winning dealership selling new and second hand touring caravans. With branches in Swindon, Oxford and Reading. We cater to all your caravanning needs, from caravans sales and caravan & awning accessory shops to our workshops and aftersales service.

01793772096

tom@swindoncaravans.com

Greatfield, Royal Wootton Bassett,

Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Right caravan and fair price
Would you buy from one of our branches again? yes
We have used Reading Caravans for servicing and their shop but this is our first caravan purchase here. Simon Clark dealt with the sale and was extremely helpful throughout the sale. At handover, Ian did an excellent job of explaining everything to me. We much prefer using the Reading branch over our local Oxford branch as customer service is 5 star on every occasion.
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Have purchased from them when they were Berkshire Caravans many years ago
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
I took ownership of my new van today from the Reading Branch ( stock Number U2615). Everything about the purchase has been excellent. Simon ( Sales Manager) was very helpful and easy to deal with from the initial enquiry through to agreeing the Part exchange purchase and pick up of our new caravan. The staff in the shop were helpful with our selection of security devices and other essentials and Ian did a sterling job on the handover. The van was well prepared and in very good order with any minor issues resolved without difficulty. I thank Simon and his team for their help in making the whole process a pleasure an would recommend the Reading Branch to anyone thinking of a caravan purchase.
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Because I bought my last caravan from them
Would you buy from one of our branches again? yes
A very good service ,I was very happy with all the staff and help we got from start to finish
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Good stock of used 2 berth caravans.
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Both salespeople Lewis and Joe, made us very welcome and we’re a pleasure to do business with and a bonus the coffee is very nice. Lewis showed us everything on the Lunar that we needed to know and we are very pleased with our purchase. Thank you JK
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Their professionalism,
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
From purchasing our new caravan to delivery of it was fantastic, customer service is at the forefront of their operation and nothing was too much trouble. I had to delay collection of my caravan twice and Swindon Caravan were very accommodating about this. I’ll be taking my caravan back to them for servicing as they have a very professional set up. A special thanks to Lee.
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Past customer and always treated well
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Excellent service at all points in the sale and purchase from choosing the best van to meet our needs and budget right through to collection and follow up care
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? good reviews
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
On our new touring caravan purchase we have been assisted and guided through by Lee Matthews. He made things going so smooth and easy. He is a real asset for the company. Was a nice and genuine guy and accomplished absolutely everything what he promised and he didn't just sold us "porkypies". Was a really good experience and we highly recommend SWINDON CARAVAN CENTRE for your next caravan buy.
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? I was looking for a particular caravan which I found at Swindon and right from the start I was looked after extremely well.
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
We arrived late due to the flooding in our area due to the bad weather. The Swindon Caravan team were waiting for us and we absolutely brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble and our hand over was excellent. I would certainly recommend buying a caravan from the Swindon Caravan Group.
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Because you were the only people who could offer the model I wanted within a reasonable distance from my home
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Hi, I had a very pleasant and welcoming experience. The people who showed me through the caravan were knowledgable and very helpful. And made the whole induction process easy. And I would just like to say that the person who replaced my light and gave me the gas nozzle for my barby was extremely helpful. Thank you very much. Peter Foster
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? They had the caravan in stock we were looking for
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
I found the service from Swindon Caravans from the start i.e. from ‘casually’ looking for a caravan to handover all first class. All the staff were extremely helpful from Steve that sold us the caravan to Dean your handover specialist – great job. I must have a special mention for Dean, nothing was too much trouble on handover, from the first email introducing himself, to the 1 ½ hours collecting the caravan on Saturday he was excellent. I work in the motortrade and do understand when you are purchasing a ‘high ticket’ item it’s all about people, you have a really good team at Swindon. We also visited Reading Caravans (part of the same group) we found the site cramped with no customer parking. The staff were less attentive, it was a challenge viewing the caravan we came down to look at.
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Local to us and offered us a good deal on the part ex.
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Our first time buying a caravan with them and very pleasant experience from initial contact with Steve to handover with Jack, who was very good.
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Bester Preis, Bester Service, Super Team und Bailey Caravan Dealer.
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Alles perfekt!!! Super Job und brillantes Team!!! Der beste Service in der Welt, believe me!
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Allway have used them for our caravan needs
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
A very well preseted caravan and well prepared. Jack who introduced us to our new purhase was very knowlegable and done an excelent hand over. The whole experience was very smooth frome purchase from Paul the salesman to collection. We would whole heartlly recomend Swindon Caravan Centre
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Originally we were purchasing a used van and Swindon had a good selection,but an offer was available on a new van,the price was good so we opted for new
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Two caravans bought from Swindon caravans,caravan serviced and accessories . All work was very professional,staff pleasant and knowledgeable.Jack who explained the workings of our new van was excellent and again knowledgeable.
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? no
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? were the most professional company we dealt with
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
From start to finish Swindon Caravans were excellent to deal with Nothing was a problem and i would definitely return to them again when trading in my caravan
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Recommended from a friend
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
The service from the sales rep was excellent, from viewing caravans on your site, to the handover, came away with all the information we needed, made us feel very confident and happy with our new caravan.
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Very helpful and efficient staff
Do you intend to use us for service and warranty work? yes
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Saw the caravan we liked on their website
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Paul in sales was excellent very polite and helpful.Jack who handed over our new caravan was brilliant and explained everything to us.Excellent service all round.
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Having decided to return to caravaning after a 20 year break, we chose to visit Reading Caravans to start our search. We could not believe how things have advanced over the years, we visited many times and looked at other dealers but we kept being drawn back to Reading. We chose a used caravan that met our needs and we approached Simon who could not do enough to support us, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and made the whole process enjoyable and stress free. He answerded our questions in great detail and we cannot thank him enough for all his help, on hand over we were greeted by Ian. Who again was extremely helpful and went into great detail and even had a small defect dealt with before we were ready to leave. We would highly recommend Reading Caravans to anyone wishing to venture into the world of caravaning. Thanks again to all the staff who helped us through the process, and for making future memories for our grandchildren to remember for many years to come. You can't put a price on that.
Why did you choose the Swindon Caravans Group? Best dealer by far
Would you recommend us to your family and friends? yes
Second Caravan bought here in four months, didn't get on with the last one but that was us, not any fault with Swindon Caravans. Anyway we sold it at a loss (obviously) and went back to buy the one we should have bought in the first place, a Swift Elegance and boy did we get a brilliant deal. Their sales and aftersales are great and I would recommend them to anyone. Definitely the best dealer we've dealt with over the years and I can't see us going anywhere else. Thanks Swindon Caravans
Swindon Caravans Group is rated 4.56 based on 351 reviews