Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
Booking online was easy. Transfer there was late, driver didn’t know where he was going and couldn’t even follow a satnav, it was late at night and very dark and hotel was 3 hours away in quite a remote location down winding roads, we ended up having to use the maps on our phones and point out that he was going the wrong way. It rained a little and his wipers didn’t work. Transfer back was from Papirus transfers, car was nice and driver nicely dressed and got to airport no problems. No other issues with the company and this is the first time I’ve used them so will use again.
PLEASE take some advice and DONT book with sun transfers, we booked for our holiday in Majorca and because our flight was a bit delayed they didn’t bother to turn up. DONT BELIVE THEIR OWN WORDS when they quote “ don’t worry if your delayed your driver will monitor your flights” after no notification that they had cancelled our driver , we then had to stand in a massive taxi queue with 2 young children at 11 pm for over an hour !! Which is precisely why we booked a transfer ! I then later received an email simply stating my booking had been cancelled no explanation no apology NOTHING !! I hope you don’t waste your time or money booking with this badly organised bunch of time wasters !
I’ve used Suntransfers before and they were pretty good which is why I booked them again this year to transfer us from Fuerteventura airport to Corralejo. The driver was there when we arrived, but explained we had to wait for about 10 minutes as one of his colleagues would be joining us on the journey. We were shon to the taxi which was a mini cab that had seen better days. It was scruffy and had no seat belts!eventually the driver and his colleague appeared after about 20 minutes. He took off and drove like a maniac all the way to Corralejo. We were scared he as driving so fast. A couple of times his colleague passed him a mobile phone which he looked at whilst driving. Unbelievable. I was determined that on the return journey I would say something if the driver behaved like that and the taxi didn’t have seat belts........we were pleasantly surprised by a beatiful well equipped minibus driven by a total professional, Francisco. He was a professional driver, courteous, careful and someone who takes pride in his job. What can I say about this company then? We had an experience at the start which convinced me to never book this company again to an experience which was why I used them before. So that is why I titled this Hit and Miss. However I really can’t see myself using the again because I couldn’t risk the chance of driving in a scruffy ill equipped car....no seatbelts? No. No excuse. Francisco is the only redeeming thing in this review.
Drivers were very nice car was clean but if you need to amend anything while away on line forget it. Very difficult to navigate website in so far you send your amendment and wait and wait for response. Not good service for amending anything even when done in timeframe required
Flight was delayed by about 10/15 minutes from Newcastle to Barcelona when we arrived no driver at arrivals and not outside in taxi ranks after 4/5 calls one was sent but had to walk to pick up point at terminal 2B which is approx. 1000m away and my wife has walking difficulties---arrived at campsite 1hr late and had to pay 30 euros for being late---Return taxi and driver was excellent---Will think twice before using them again as this is the 2nd time taxi has not turned up but they did refund me the cost of another taxi the first time.
I have one concern in that the driver who picked me up from fair airport to bring me to vilamoura made me concerned when he said no 1 he didn t think those apartments existed. No 2. He didn t think there would be anyone there to issue me a key. This was disconcerting as I was a woman travelling alone and I arrived in fair airport after midnight due to a flight delay. I would not like anyone else to experience this anxiety at the start of their holiday. As it turned out there was someone at reception and I did get a key and was in the ap partment at 1.30 a.m. the appartment name wise interpass alvaflor.
need to take more care on what drivers they hire in.had the misfortune of been allocated an unreliable and untrustworthy driver who didnt turn up and had the neck to ring the company two hours later to say i didnt show up.got a refund so its better than nothing i suppose
The actual transfers were excellent. The pre travel booking was stressful, with confusing EMails and voice mail messages saying there was a booking problem which didn’t exist!
the driver did not show up for transfer from hotel to airport which was supposed to be at 4 am in Menton , France. the company representative Mr Victor called me next day to my review , he apologize for this incident ,he refund the money at the same day and offer 10% discount for next booking valid for 12 months . Thank you Mr Victor for your immediate response .
Arrived Lanzarote airport on time and no meet and greet. After 25 mins finally found someone with a board and a list with our name in it ! They rang taxi guy who never turned up and they then got another driver at airport to take us to villa . Just hope Sun transfers driver picks us up on time 1 st April at villa on time now as it's Easter Sunday !! Can't get hold of anyone on phone . It's a shame as used them before .. Perhaps someone could contact us to put our fears at ease .
We booked the transfer on the reviews from Da Nang to Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam and everything was going well. Our flight was at 11.45am from Da Nang and did not need to check our e-mails or so I thought. When we got to the airport we found our flight delayed to 1.30pm. We went to our e-mails and to our surprise , found it was delayed and Suntransfers cancelled our transfer. They knew the hotel we were staying at and our contact number. We managed to change to a flight at 12 noon which got us into Ho Chi Min at about the same time. They stated they did not have time or staff to arrange the transfer. We asked them to reconsider but they refused. We flew to Ho Chi Min City and we were concerned about getting scammed by a taxi but it was an easy process and cheaper than Suntransfers. There was a taxi desk and we were lucky we had enough money as we could not see an ATM. One of the staff took us to a green taxi and it was a pleasant trip, not far from the centre and the driver was very helpful. We were disgusted with Suntransfers and cancelled the return journey to the Airport and a local taxi was a 1/3 of the price. We asked for a refund and they stated because we had cancelled the transfer within 24 hours we were not allowed a full refund which was not the case. We complained and they gave us a 1/4 of the cost back for something out of our control. It maybe easy for them to organise in Europe but beware when they deal with transfers in East Asia. Metered taxis in Vietnam are very good and hotels will help you without any problem. Super Country. Thankfully it did not spoil our great holiday.
It was the cheapest option available.
The transfer on the 26/7 was clearly booked from Heraklion airport for Villa Anna Old Hersonissos, yet the driver took us to Villa Anna apts in Stalis and tried to get us to terminate our journey
The driver 23.6.2017 very early on the morning was driven far too fast! Not according to signs of acceptable speed. That should be strictly forbidden! We had plenty of time.
Beware, if you are intending or wanting to book a child seat. Whilst there is provision on the website for which they charge an additional Euro 5 for each journey there is no guarantee that it will be provided. When it is not provided they rely on the fine print which you get to read only after the contract is entered into and you have paid your money. If child safety is an issue best to use a provider who can guarantee a seat. A refund does not help in these instances.
Great service.
I was a little disappointed with the driver. He did not get the address quite right and we had to transfer ourselves down a very steep hill with baggage. We felt this was largely due to the the fact that we had not offered a tip. we had only just arrived on hols and had only large notes.
Used this company many times with a satisfactory service however just returned from lanzarote and was disappointed with some elements of service. Inward flight was late setting off by 25 minutes but taxi was not at airport on our arrival. Phoned company to see where they were and had a wait of around 15 minutes for Someone to turn up . Driver courteous and polite but concerned us by using phone whilst driving. Improved on return as used hands free which was better.
Always on time, excellent drivers,very helpful and reasonable prices. I would always book with them if I am in the right city.
Was early waiting for us friendly helpful
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.75 based on 11,028 reviews