Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
All in all I can recommend!
We booked Suntransfers Transit from Bologna Airport to Florence and back on 10/08/20 & 10/11/20. Everything was okay, very good service by Matteo and Mirco. Mirco was always on time, clean car. If necesarry, we will book Suntransfers again. Guenter
Book Your Taxi Here "Silver Service Taxi - Melbourne https://melbourne-silverservice.com.au/bookonline/
excellent service
Its a great service, however the pricing is about 20% above normal fare. Would recommend this option if your travelling in a large group.
Very reliable and have always been on time. Drivers very helpful and polite.
Use sun transfers every year for our group, haven’t been let down yet, Bus driver always pleasant, and on time.
The transfers were very good ,however I thought they were quite expensive for the journeys between Palma airport and hotel Cristina
Easy booking and very reliable .
Excellent on this occasion
It works and does what it says!
Prompt efficient service
Reasonable price, although they were waiting this time on arrival at Tenerife south , in the past they have not been there and sometimes had to wait 30mins ,
Have used them many timestimes with confidence
Car took about 5-10 mins to arrive at arrivals after initial meeting, think this was more to do with airport very busy and buses trying to leave and blocking barriers.
Had to change time of pickup from hotel and rang The so called 24 hrs contact only to get no reply.Eventually there was an automated answer of which none applied to what I wanted so then had to do an online chat before the change could be made.I was fortuneatley in a hotel with internet access if I had no internet or phone what would I have done.24 hrs should mean human contact in an emergency.
Very happy with service from Malta Airport although I was expecting a private service but actually had to wait for others from a later flight. The return from the ferry port to the airport rt was. It quite so stress free as taxi was late and I felt it necessary to ring the office to check that it was coming. The driver arrived about 15 minutes late and seemed slightly up set that I had rung the office. I later learned of his pick up schedule for the day and it would have been impossible for him to do them all on time. He would have got later as the day wore on.
On time both journeys quick transfer.
My only quibble would be that I don’t consider a 7 seat vehicle to be a luxury vehicle. Picked up in S Class which I was expecting, return vehicle was was 7 seat Vito.
The taxi that came to take us to the airport was a normal taxi not a sun transfer one.this caused a small delay as we did not know that it was for us.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,978 reviews