Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
My flight was rescheduled I will arrive at 23H20 inside 9H30, they tried immediately to take advantage of the situation they want absolutely a new booking and a new payment; they want and demand refund to the insurance or airline. I have some objection about this method suddenly they can’t give us the service. I have an insurance, no problem for refund and re booking with another company
Fui para palma há 15 dias, na chegada tivemos transfer. No regresso estivemos para perder avião porque não comparecerem no hotel. Após várias chamadas, só atendiam gravações. Não devolveram o valor, além na situação em cima da hora, de recorrer a um táxi que teve que fazer percurso com urgência, para não perdermos avião. Até hoje sem justificação. Péssimo não aconselho a ninguém.
Beware Scammers! Fully payed transfer has been canceled by the company with no refund ca.20 hrs before the transfer itself. Support is non existent: either its Chat bot or answering machine. All reviews on the website seems to be fake as well. I would recommend to everyone who’s going to Canarian Islands — take a taxi at the Airport. It’s cheap and you will pay by the end of the trip.
I had a transfer in Madeira Funchal. My flight reached Funchal but did not land due to strong winds and was diverted back to origin. We were rescheduled to a flight on the next day. I contacted Suntransfer as soon as i touched down to inform and request un update for the transfer. I was told they had no availability and in spite they announce they refund, i was denied a refund with the argument i was coming on a different flight. NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN
Disgraceful Service - AVOID THIS COMPANY! The driver was not at the meeting point (although we were on time) so we had to ring the office. When he did appear he was extremely rude. He didn’t introduce himself, help my wife with the bags and just proceeded to march off. When I remonstrated with him be became agitated and said, ‘ I’m not taking you, get a taxi’. I once again rang Suntransfers office only to be told that the driver was within his rights not to take us, so once again the response was ‘get a taxi’. I then spend the next week chasing a refund and an apology, I got one eventually but not the other. Customer services are a joke and extremely unhelpful and hard to get hold of. Take my advice, and theirs it would seem a get a taxi!
Transfer driver was never there to meet us at palma airport. After 3 phone calls was told to get a taxi but return was guaranteed to be there. On return same again after a phone call was told driver could not be located so get a taxi and send receipt lol. No refund and no response up to now KEEP AWAY!!!
Perfect transfer to Barcelona Airport in the middle of the night.
I thought this company was good. I was disappointed. Upon my airport drop off. The driver dropped us in the wrong terminal 4 in Madrid. After know we needs to be drop off in terminal 1. We had to pay for extra taxi and a connecting bus to terminal 1. Which is unfair cuz I had already paid for my airport service. He should done his research. Careful using them .
Worst experience ever. Due to our fly delay and some problems at airport with lost luggage and Covid testing we arrive out later, but nobody was waiting for us. Tried to call the call center (romanian and portugal number too) several time, nobody answers, so we had to take another taxi. Wrote emails and the answer is they will investigate this case in 20 day. Still waiting for refund but probably is a waste of money. Definatelly will not recommend anyone!
Still waiting for over an hour
When you book a premium taxi ( to treat yourself as the add says), then in many cases you get an (old) van/minibus instead of a luxury car! This happened again last time I booked for Gran Canaria. This means you sit on a small seat while 10 other small seats go un-used. These vans/minibuses are typically not comfortable and luxury at all. A total waste of the extra money you pay.
Worst experience ever. My family never got picked up after over an hour trying to get a whole if suntransfer.com we ended u paying a taxy and I decided the charge. Well they despised it back claiming they did provided the service. Really, so why did I had to pay a taxi, why do I have a taxi receipt. Unreliable.
It was a great experience and a good service. We got all information via SMS or call. There was no delay, the car (Minivan) was clean and actually really modern and looked new, and the driver (Denys) was polite, informative, and helpful in every possible way.
This company WILL scam you !! I paid $81.00 in advance for a ride I had to cancel due to covid .I cancelled 5 days in advance and they refuse to refund my money! Absolutley the WORST customer sercice ever ,very condescending and difficult to work with . Take your money to a differant airport transfer company !!
Be careful, don't trust the comments. These are really bad SCAMMERS! Charge 600 Pesos (!!!) for 5 km extra, cause flight was canceled and we needed to go to a hotel, if not wanted to wait for 20 hours at the airport. Even if we have a little child, doesn't matter to them! But we would never paied that much money, it's not fair and really crazy prices. Didn't get that much in 2 hours working in Germany :D :D So very unflexibel, unfriendly company. And also they weren't on time at the meeting point and let us wait in the burning sun for long time. Better take a taxi, it's not much more expensive but way more comfortable and safe!!!
Very fast and safe service. The staff is very polite and professional. The service is very well organized we hadn’t have to worry about anything, they also welcomed us very warm! I definitely recommend it.
We've used Sun Transfers many times, and have always had good experiences ... until last night. This service works well as long as your flight doesn't change after hours. Our early morning flight was canceled, and there was absolutely no way to reach anyone at Sun Transfers to alert them or adjust our pickup time. It was late in the evening, and no one answered any of the phone numbers listed (we tried both UK and France multiple times). We used the online chat feature and got a representative who said they'd send an email. The email we received was a boilerplate about how to use the online system to contact them. So all in all a very disappointing outcome. We lost over $100 USD, I'm sure some poor driver made an unnecessary trip in the middle of the night, and we still have to rebook another ride with someone else to get to the airport! Don't use this service if you have any concern that you may need to contact them due to travel changes.
Worst ever... Sitting here and driver has now been 30min late. We will probably miss our flight
I had 6 bookings with them and only gave me half refund as its not 48 hrs so cancelled everything STILL WAITING ON REFUND terrible dont use never terrible company
A simple 'no show', while all was booked and paid I booked a transfer for my daughter, who was arriving at Schiphol airport after midnight, aiming to have her brought home with her suitcase safely. Although we had booked, got a confirmation, paid in full, no one showed up at the agreed meeting point. We tried to contact a helpdesk and ended up first calling the Dutch 'priority number', where after waiting for several minutes, the message was that no agent was available. We called the UK priority number, where exactly the same story happened. When we tried the 'chat function', we would get diverted back to general information. Meanwhile, with the wait and the calls, we were almost one hour after the agreed pickup time. I felt unsafe with my daughter standing there, waiting and waiting, so we decided to get her a cab home, which we of course had to pay. I immediately wrote a message to Suntranfer to explain the situation and ask for a refund. In a rather 'standardish' e-mail, I got a response where it was explained that this would be investigated internally and could take up to 20 (!) working days. I think the very least one could expect is a phone number one can reliably call when a booked and paid transfer does not show up and when things go wrong, a sound apology (next of course to a refund).
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,978 reviews