Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Suntransfers.com 5 star review on 31st October 2016
Mrs Vicki Currie
More Photos & Videos
Book Your Taxi Here "Silver Service Taxi - Melbourne

Great customer service. Unfortunately I have had to refund a transport booking due to the pandemic and they have been nothing but supportive unlike other company’s that will refuse to a knowledgeable emails etc.
I paid to Suntransfers (ST Services Iberia, SL) EUR 112.65 from Bremen Airport to Bremerhaven (Germany), including cancellation fees, on 18 January 2020 via my PayPal account. My credit card is linked to my PayPal account.

In view of the level 4 ban for all Australians to leave the country, I cancelled the transportation.

On 19 March 2020 I received a message that SUNTR_KQ9003 had been cancelled. They advised that "a refund for the outstanding amount will be made to your credit / debit account which your bank / card may take up to 10 days to process".

To date, 7 April 2020, I have not received the refund, neither to PayPal nor my credit card. I have lodged a credit card dispute account with my bank.
we booked a transfer in Brazil for about 200 euros. We called them when we had to change the time 2 hours. A very rude employee said they not only help. But they could offer a solution. Namely to cancel the trip but not refund the money. It's their way of doing business. Stay away. They steal your money and they are way too expensive compared to a regular taxi. Don't use them.
Brilliant service in difficult circumstances in Tenerife.Our return flight cancelled twice resulting in changing pick-up time for return journey to U.K.yet car and driver waiting g outside apartments.
Have always found Sun reliable and competitive but In this case they excelled .Many thanks
Worst experience ever. And then they tried to say we gave wrong flight information but that they were there to pick us up! Totally wrong. Do not book
I was traveling alone to Uganda and set up a private transfer with Sun Transfers to be waiting for me at 11pm at the airport. When I got out of the airport there was no one to be found. No one with a sign with my name or the company name. Other drivers who were waiting outside the airport even helped me look for my driver and they were not there. After traveling over 24 hours and being alone I was relying on this company to come through and be waiting for me. I ended up taking a taxi and Sun Transfers has REFUSED to refund me. They claim someone was there (which they were not) and the driver could have been waiting in the parking lot. So they expected me to wander out to the parking lot randomly looking in cars to see if there was a driver waiting for me? TERRIBLE! Do not waste your money with this company.
Always on time, clean car, friendly drivers. Highly recommended.
Exellent service!!!!!!!!!!
We used the company for return transfers from Málaga airport to Alhaurin Bel Grande, Andalucia. The booking was straightforward and any questions I asked were answered promptly. Clear instructions given on where to wait and they sent a reminder text the day before. We wanted to thank the return driver who dropped us off at the airport and showed us where to go, only to realise after we left that the area was closed because of building work. He shouted us back and took us right to the other side of the airport. We would have been stranded but for his prompt help.
Travel to and from Aruba airport to Barcelo Hotel
1) we were 4 adults and an infant. Ordered a car seat- private van did not have a car seat and he said "had I known I would have had one". It was clearly stated on the invoice
2) when you google Suntransfer there is no local number listed for Aruba. The only way to contact them is via frustrating online chat
3) Finally found a piece of paper they had given us on arrival with a local number for a totally different company that they obviously farm out to. Called to confirm pickup, asked if they could come early and was told no. The driver would be there at 2:15 as ordered. At 2:15 we took a taxi -no driver
4) the cost for the broken down mini van was 205 euro round trip. A taxi (which we ended up taking back to the airport) in much nicer condition, was $40.00!!!!!
5) Do Not Use This Company!
Waited an hour for our transfer in Sitges to the airport. We had to wait on the pavement with medical equipment hence why we booked them. No apology from the driver who was also clearly stressed. I believe we had been forgotten.
Waited an hour for their meet and greet service at Singapore airport, which never materialised, with no recourse but to ring a uk customer service telephone number. They advised eventually after 3 phone calls to get a cab from the local rank and to claim a refund. On a plus side the return transfer to the airport did turn up on time, but the cab had done 660,000 km and the driver was the understudy for Lewis Hamilton. Had to chase customer services for a refund, and they reckon that they had gone over and above what they were obliged to in refunding me less than I had actually paid them for the airport meet and greet. Added to which they refused to refund me the £14 in telephone costs I incurred trying to find out where the meet and greet taxi was. Poor customer service, blamed an administrative error on the no show and left out of pocket. First and last time we will use them
The company forgot to be there and arrived one hour late
No driver to meet us at Dubai international airport at arrivals on the 17/2/2020. When we were finally assited we had to walk from arrivals, via the concourse outside of the airport,walk across 3 crossings, get on a travellator and finally a lift. To meet the female driver at departures. I was travelling with my elderly parents (80/76). So to have to do this after a flight from the UK was ridiculous. On arrival to the hotel, no assistance was given by the female driver, so I off loaded the 4 large suitcases and 2 cabin cases with my husband. On are departure, our male driver was reversed into by another driver at the airport, so again we had to off load our suitcases, whilst he had a verbal exchange. There was zero communication from both drivers, no welcome to Dubai, have a safe flight, these are the places you can go and see. NOTHING, Poor customer service.- Will not use again.
I have used Suntransfers for my last 2 holidays. They have been amazing. Always on time happy drivers and happy to give you a free guide of the area as they drive you to your destination.
We had an excellent experience on our return home from Mumbai, as the tour operator arranged for us to be picked up at 1am from our cruise ship. But we could not disembark during the hours of 11pm to 2am. Suntransfers changed our pickup time immediately and the manager (?) accompanied the driver to make sure we were okay. He gave us an excellent service and was so friendly, nothing was too much trouble.
excellent service
Prompt, on-time service, friendly and knowledgeable drivers, great value for money. Would not hesitate to recommend and will definitely use again, thank you!
They took my money and did not provide me with the promised transportation. I prepaid for the transfer from the airport to the hotel, but the driver was not there when I came out of baggage claim. I called them, and they stated that they could not provide me with a transfer, as the driver had left, and that I would have to arrange and pay for my own transportation. I then emailed their customer service for a refund, and they stated that they would not refund my prepaid money, despite not providing me with the transfer that I paid for. THE DEFINITION OF A SCAM COMPANY! Look at the other recent reviews. I highly recommend avoiding them.
DO NOT BOOK THIS OPERATOR THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Took my money and never delivered on their service. I tried their help center and all I would highly avoid unless you are trying to give away free money. RUN!!!’
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.78 based on 10,936 reviews