Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
The company forgot to be there and arrived one hour late
No driver to meet us at Dubai international airport at arrivals on the 17/2/2020. When we were finally assited we had to walk from arrivals, via the concourse outside of the airport,walk across 3 crossings, get on a travellator and finally a lift. To meet the female driver at departures. I was travelling with my elderly parents (80/76). So to have to do this after a flight from the UK was ridiculous. On arrival to the hotel, no assistance was given by the female driver, so I off loaded the 4 large suitcases and 2 cabin cases with my husband. On are departure, our male driver was reversed into by another driver at the airport, so again we had to off load our suitcases, whilst he had a verbal exchange. There was zero communication from both drivers, no welcome to Dubai, have a safe flight, these are the places you can go and see. NOTHING, Poor customer service.- Will not use again.
I have used Suntransfers for my last 2 holidays. They have been amazing. Always on time happy drivers and happy to give you a free guide of the area as they drive you to your destination. We had an excellent experience on our return home from Mumbai, as the tour operator arranged for us to be picked up at 1am from our cruise ship. But we could not disembark during the hours of 11pm to 2am. Suntransfers changed our pickup time immediately and the manager (?) accompanied the driver to make sure we were okay. He gave us an excellent service and was so friendly, nothing was too much trouble.
excellent service
Prompt, on-time service, friendly and knowledgeable drivers, great value for money. Would not hesitate to recommend and will definitely use again, thank you!
They took my money and did not provide me with the promised transportation. I prepaid for the transfer from the airport to the hotel, but the driver was not there when I came out of baggage claim. I called them, and they stated that they could not provide me with a transfer, as the driver had left, and that I would have to arrange and pay for my own transportation. I then emailed their customer service for a refund, and they stated that they would not refund my prepaid money, despite not providing me with the transfer that I paid for. THE DEFINITION OF A SCAM COMPANY! Look at the other recent reviews. I highly recommend avoiding them.
DO NOT BOOK THIS OPERATOR THEY ARE SCAMMERS! Took my money and never delivered on their service. I tried their help center and all I would highly avoid unless you are trying to give away free money. RUN!!!’
Don't use at tenerife they use taxi drivers that think its ok to use the phone on the motorway and try and touch up the customers .they don't vet the taxi drivers .
4 hours late on a privat transfer booking out of Grenoble. Office came up with 2 separate excuses so far. Non-existent demonstrations in the city and non-existent traffic jams. on a bench outside arrivals for 2.5 hours. Still waiting...
DANGEROUS drivers on the phone hole trip .the police are now involved stay away.
This is the best transfer company I have ever used. Minibus was spotless the driver insisted on taking our bags to the vehicle he said you are on holiday relax, the driver smelt clean and fresh and was very very smart, he was a very nice guy. Thank you for looking after us on our transfer
The driver didn’t arrive which is now making me late for my flight tried ti ring several times with no answer would not use these again ever!!!
Your driver was late with no apology! Acted as if I had made him late! Customer service sucks! Called three times to find out where was the driver and each time customer service disconnected the line. Kept telling me that the driver was there when he clearly was not! So tell me how you're going to improve? I see no response to complaints.
Our driver from our hotel was a woman called hoyni? Her English was limited(but still 100% better than our Hungarian!) but she made a big effort to make conversation with us. She was very pleasant and made the journey enjoyable ( unlike the driver who took us from the airport to our hotel-very miserable man)
Its a great service, however the pricing is about 20% above normal fare. Would recommend this option if your travelling in a large group.
The service from start to finish was outstanding. I had to rebook my departing pick up date twice and the help line service was friendly and very accomodating. I will certainly use this service again in the future.
Wir waren außerordentlich zufrieden.Pünktlich. Sauber und Sicher,das hat uns sehr gefallen. Wir haben schon 2 weitere Termine 2020 gebucht.
Wir haben im Herbst der Service von Suntransfers in Tunesien von Enfhida nach Hammamet und zurück genutzt. Es war alles perfekt, freundlicher Fahrer und wir haben uns jederzeit sicher und gut aufgehoben gefühlt. Riesengroßes Lob und Dankeschön !!! Wir buchen euch wieder !!!
ühaben im Juli 2019 den Service in Dalaman / Türkei in Anspruch genommen. Wir wurden pünktlich , sehr zuvorkommend in einem gepflegten Fahrzeug von einem freundlichem Fahrer transportiert. Der Service ist uneingeschränkt zu Empfehlen.
This is the first time we used suntransfers.it was the cheapest on price. The driver was ready and waiting, we had no problem in finding him . I would book with this firm again in the future. Thanks Bill
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.78 based on 10,923 reviews