Suntransfers.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Suntransfers.com

About Suntransfers.com: Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

How would you rate Suntransfers.com?

Chris Parsons
Unverified Reviewer

We pre order well in advance a booster seat and a child seat for return journey from Villanova Park to Bareclona Airport and the car came on time but had no booster seat and the child seat was made up of a booster seat and a back of a seat. I had to hold my 2 year old child who was sitting on the seat and strapped in using the adult seat belt the whole 45min journey. Other than this massive saftey issue the journey and company was very good.
MM
Verified Reviewer

We have used Suntransfers several times. We have ways found them reliable and the drivers friendly. The service is easy-to-use, and change if necessary. I would recommend Suntransfers and we will use them again
Verified Buyer

On time. Friendly. Good drivers.
Anjumonara
Unverified Reviewer

They were reliable in meeting us at the airport and returning us to the airport for a holiday in Ireland. Both drivers really courteous and helpful. Their service was second to none, taking the stress out of booking taxis etc. Prices were reasonable too. I would highly recommend them to anyone travelling with a party and luggage.
Anjumonara
Verified Buyer

I googled transfer companies and came across Suntransfers which looked quite good. I read the reviews which were all excellent so I used their booking form for my trip. This process was easy and I was e-mailed all the documentation after payment. At the airport a lovely man met us and drove us to our cottage. The driver taking us back to the airport on our return was early and asked us not to stress - we didn't need to stress due to him being there as not turning up or being late would have made us worry. Both drivers were really nice and courteous. I would highly recommend anyone to use Suntransfers - reliable company and I will certainly use them again.
Emma Beecroft
Unverified Reviewer

We used suntransfers to pick us up and take us to a remote location in Spain and they were very good. On time and the airport and at the hotel early on the return! Gave us updates and we're easy to get in contact when we had to change our plans slightly!! Definitely recommend them emma beecroft
Verified Buyer

Can only describe the service as excellent. On time, easily found, courteous.
Astley
Verified Buyer

Very friendly driver's on time very helpful and caring and informative
Mr Shaun Morrisroe
Verified Buyer

Very easy to book and efficient service, on time no stress transfer
Corrigan

fast friendly reliable company
Verified Buyer

I have used Suntransfers many times . They provide an excellent service , price is good and their drivers are friendly and helpful.
Sue W
Verified Buyer

I have always used Suntransfers when I visit Malaga and Murcia and have always found all drivers very helpful and polite. I will continue using them when I travel in September to Murcia Playa Flamenca
Jilly
Verified Buyer

Easy to book. There to greet on arrival which was great at 11.15pm at night. Felt secured. Arrived at hotel on time for departure. Fantastic all round.
Jilly

Nikki
Verified Reviewer

We travelled from Malta airport to our destination in Gozo (via the ferry) and returned without a hitch. Our drivers were waiting each time and the transport was clean and comfortable. All for an extremely reasonable price.
Mr Ken Hogan
Verified Buyer

So simple to use, great service and a friendly and knowledgeable driver
Mr Nicholas Fenwick

Excellent service throughout
Verified Buyer

Excellent service - friendly staff. Already recommended to 5 families who also used the same company when joining us in Girona for our wedding.
Mrs Louise Wheeler
Verified Buyer

Cannot fault this company, easy to book, very polite driver both ways...on time and good value for money ... would highly recommend...
Mr Mick Garton
Verified Buyer

we have been using sun transfer several times now for various destinations from airports and found them always on time, the drivers are always friendly and helpful and the vehicles are clean and comfortable ,excellent service and highly recommended ,well done.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.85 based on 9,653 reviews