Suntransfers.com Reviews

9,087 Reviews

02031673870

info@suntransfers.com

Mercedita Madrid...I Am Not Anonymous...because They Took My Money...scam Company.
Unverified Reviewer

This company is a crook and scam....they said their driver waited for me until 405pm....I arrived at the meeting point at the red n white cubicle....I did not see no one carrying my name....I specifically put the time 430pm to be pick up and they never came....they said their driver came and it is a lie....when I called at their customer service they told me to take the taxi....if I would have known that in the beginning I would not book this transfer....very very much disappointed n I want my money back they won't give it to me....unreliable company...do not book this people....they put good rating but I know a lot of company's put a good rating n they are paying people n I think they are one of them....never want to used it again nor I will recommend to anyone....my first n last.
Mrs Maureen Hippisley
Verified Reviewer

Easy to book on line very helpful and friendly drivers would use again and recommend
Verified Reviewer

We were very impressed with the service from Suntransfers that we received and would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them. Thank you
Mr Barry Marshall
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service I would recomend you to any wanting transfers
Paul Wilson
Verified Reviewer

Easy booking, cheap fare, but very prompt and efficient service in clean vehicles. Very impressed and would highly recommend, (Transfer LPA to Puerto de Mogan)
Miss Linda Handcock
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service would use them again
Ms Jennifer Thompson
Verified Reviewer

Our drivers responded to our request to drive at a moderate speed and both were very pleasant.
Emilie
Unverified Reviewer

Best experience ever. Taxi drivers very polite and helpful, always on time, vehicles were really clean. Can't recommend this service enough! Will definitely book Suntransfers again. Excellent.
Mrs Janet Ryding
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service would use again
Paul
Verified Reviewer

Taxi was on time , both ways. So no hanging around
Mrs MARION DAVEY
Verified Reviewer

We have used Suntransfers a few times. Always on time & friendly drivers. Would use them again & recommend to others.
Mr LIAM CARDWELL
Verified Reviewer

Always on time,clean vehicles,smart drivers,politems, I will always use suntransfers
Barry
Verified Reviewer

Used , before, fantastic service. Always on time, inexpensive. Highly recommended and will use again .
Mr David Saffin
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, good value, recommend.
NH
Verified Reviewer

Great service to collect us from airport ant take us to destination and return without crush and stress previously experienced trying to pick up taxis from airport - thanks
Mrs Jacqueline Kemp
Verified Reviewer

Reliable, courteous and professional service year in year out!
Mr William Chandler-Smith
Verified Reviewer

They delivered a first class service at both the beginning and the end of a wonderful holiday.
Verified Reviewer

They are reliable and always good prices.
Verified Reviewer

35 min late! The Worts Service! You can not trust on this Service! I called them! I am
Stil waiting!
Verified Reviewer

Suntransfers, easy booking process. Met the driver easily in the airport. No fuss to the hotel. Return trip, driver was there early. Very punctual. 5 star service. Would use again.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.87 based on 9,087 reviews