Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
Does not deserve one star. Their website would not accept my destination so I had to select the closest one and then submit my address later. I received two emails the following morning stating that I had to pay more money as my destination is further. I was absolutely happy to do this and I had planned to do so later in the day as the emails were sent very early in the morning. For some reason, Nicoletta, decided to also call me straight away to ask for payment. I explained I had planned to pay but I was engaged in something else right now. She was persistent in pursuing this phone call even though I had already explained that I am fully aware. Still she would not shut up. I felt uncomfortable and suspicious so I asked if there is an issue would I be able to receive a refund as I had experienced issues with the website. This was not my doing. She threw toys out of the pram and we argued for a good 15 mins. She refused to let me explain. She was dismissive. She was adamant that the issue was my fault. She accused of trying to submit the incorrect hotel details- I am not staying in a hotel. So she then invented some other nonsense excuse.
The best bit! - she went to speak to her supervisor. She cancelled my booking out of spite. Said I will receive my refund. So I then asked her, when will the refund be processed. She then says that a refund actually has not been processed (apparently because of problems with covid!! I still don’t understand why covid was mentioned). In order to get a refund, I have to send an email myself to another department!!!! This woman is highly incompetent!
I then check my emails after the phone call. She then me an email to let me know that my booking has been cancelled due to the pandemic (she is so bad at her job) and I have been given a voucher that I can use anytime. The funny thing is Nicolette did not attach a voucher. She did not attach a link to any voucher. The amount was not stated. There is no details on how to access the voucher. This is a scam. And I still have no idea why she called me - I received two emails 40 mins earlier and I had time to organise this myself
The taxi did not arrive at the airport, and no one returned any emails or arranged a refund for this. Terrible service!
This company are not honourable and have not provided a refund after having to cancel my booking. This has occurred even though I did it within the time limit and having taken out the Gold protection.
Totally out of order and I will never use them again and I would advise you not to as well.
I have used Sun Transfers twice now and cannot fault their service in the Algarve. The drivers are always on time and the day before pick up text confirmation is very useful.
Very good service
Just be careful if you make a reservation for US or Canada (or any place that is not European time zone). Their customer service (chat or phone) works only in European timezone and it is not possible to reach them in different time zones. Especially, that is a big problem in case of flight cancellations. I couldn't take advantage of so-called Golden Insurance.
Price was competitive and liked that they offered free cancellation. However, when we did need to cancel it took ages to get refund. Over a month so far and still nothing. They asked me to take a credit note instead which I didn’t want to do.
Highly recommended just returned from crete, fab service
I booked my transfer as it stated it was 100% refundable if cancelled 48 hours before travel. I am now being offered a voucher rather than a refund, no where can I find on the website that I would get a voucher , this is VERY misleading especially in this climate where cancellations are common place and I would not have booked through them. I want my credit card refunded ASAP. BEWARE when booking .
When we arrived in Alicante our taxi was ready to take us to our residence. The private taxi was huge and the ride was very comforting (even with Spanish music to get in the vacation vibe).
Our ride back to the airport was very early in the morning (4 am). We were afraid that our taxi wouldn’t arrive on time which could cause some stress, but fortunately he was on time, even two minutes early! We are really happy with Suntransfers and will definitely use it again if needed. Thank you!
Very poor cancellation process - seems scam like. Voucher offered with no option if you don't want the voucher. Then refunds can take up to 15 days.... won't be using them again.... be warned
Paid for cancellation insurance they offer a voucher avoid will never use again.
I did some work for this company four and a half months ago and still haven't received payment. They have only replied once to my repeated emails asking for payment - that was three and a half months ago when they said they were "working" on the matter and would update me as soon as possible. No further correspondence from them and still no payment. If you book with them, I hope they don't keep you waiting for pickup for four and a half months without any updates. Calling them shoddy is a major understatement.
Will try and rip you off in any way possible. I kept selecting my destination (where I am in Instanbul) and they kept on automatically changing it to istanbul City center and I tried a number of times but the pick up point did state my hotel name so I thought well as long as they know my pick up point. I paid for it €30 only to be sent a email AFTER that my pick up point is different to my destination. Like I said, they was automatically changing it and as I AM in Istanbul I just thought that was normal and they charged me a extra €30 to have my destination changed to the exact part of instanbul I was in when like I said, I kept trying to do this anyway and they was changing it automatically. Scam!!
Absolutely useless
Absolutely useless. Avoid at all cost. We turned up at Berlin Tegel with a transfer booked and no driver to be found. Rang the helpline in UK, and she rang back after 45 minutes and admitted she could not trace a company, let alone a driver. She suggested we get a taxi , photo the receipt and claim back. On arrival I emailed customers services asking for an assurance about the return transfer 4 days later, got nothing but automated replies for 3 days emailing 3 times. In the absence of any response I rang the helpline again to cancel the return transfer as I had lost all faith they would turn up and I didn’t fancy missing my flight back. They told me as I had not given 48hrs notice they would not refund the return transfer, and still could not confirm they would refund the original transfer they admitted had not showed! Diabolical customer service. See you in the small claims court guys!
This company offers cancellation insurance, it's T&C are clear you can get a refund. It turns out you can't you are offered only a voucher. They are impossible to contact. Avoid like the plague! Don't believe me? Punch suntransfers and refund into google.

How easy was it to get a refund? - easy, hard, very hard, N/A. Missing an options - impossible!
We always use suntransfers.com to book our taxi from the airport to our resort. The drivers are friendly and courteous and the prices are incredible.
Book Your Taxi Here "Silver Service Taxi - Melbourne

Great customer service. Unfortunately I have had to refund a transport booking due to the pandemic and they have been nothing but supportive unlike other company’s that will refuse to a knowledgeable emails etc.
I paid to Suntransfers (ST Services Iberia, SL) EUR 112.65 from Bremen Airport to Bremerhaven (Germany), including cancellation fees, on 18 January 2020 via my PayPal account. My credit card is linked to my PayPal account.

In view of the level 4 ban for all Australians to leave the country, I cancelled the transportation.

On 19 March 2020 I received a message that SUNTR_KQ9003 had been cancelled. They advised that "a refund for the outstanding amount will be made to your credit / debit account which your bank / card may take up to 10 days to process".

To date, 7 April 2020, I have not received the refund, neither to PayPal nor my credit card. I have lodged a credit card dispute account with my bank.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,953 reviews