Suntransfers.com Reviews

9,193 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02031673870

info@suntransfers.com

How would you rate Suntransfers.com?

Garry
Verified Buyer

How I expected it to be, can highly recommend. 5 stars.
Mr Stephen Bees
Verified Buyer

Sun transfers provided an excellent service at a very competitive price. We shall certainly use them on each visit and recommend them to friends.
Mrs Joan Cregg
Verified Buyer

I have used Suntransfers for a few years now for our annual all girls group holiday in April and they have always been prompt and reliable, so would highly recommend them
Jackie
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service from booking until return drop off.Driver was very courteous and professional.We will use this company every time we are abroad.
Mr Hodson
Verified Buyer

Easy to book, I was kept well informed all the way. the driver was very helpful and courteous.
The driver was easy to identify at the airport and the cost was very reasonable. A stress free way to start the holiday!
Verified Reviewer

Great service from Seville airport to hotel and return.
Many thanks would recommend and use again.
John
Verified Buyer

have been using suntransfers for many countries and have never been let down so carry on the good work
Mr Stuart Dix
Verified Buyer

The whole service was professional from start to finish with all the hassle taken away. I would definitely recommend based on this experience
Mr Patrick Anderson
Verified Buyer

We have used suntransfers a number of times. Very easy to book on line. Drivers always very courteous and prompt. Cars are immaculate. Can highly recommend
Mr David Westcott
Verified Buyer

Very easy to book very competitively priced and excellent service.
Mr David Stokes

Did Exactly what I required,ON TIME very nice driver all well performed
Mr Lee Tscherniga
Verified Buyer

In time and very polite staff second time I have used them, will be using them again
Verified Reviewer

Very happy with this company- will definatley be using them again.
Online booking was very straight forward. Drivers were early and very friendly and helpful. Buses (for 12) were clean and tidy and in good condition.
After a lot of searching Suntransfers we're very competitively priced and I was not dissapointed, would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

I have used sun Transfers numerous times now over several years I highly recommend them to lots of my family and friends
Verified Buyer

Happy with everything except that the latest we were picked up was 3 hours before the return flight. The travelling time was just 25 minutes. 2,5 hours is too long time at the airport.
Luxembourg
Verified Reviewer

Unreliable service. Lies. False advertising. I would not be surprised the positive reviews come from the company's staff. Bunch of liars!
Mr Douglas White
Verified Buyer

Professional friendly drivers, no hassle transfer, would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Lukas
Verified Reviewer

Very poor quality service in Luxembourg. The driver did not arrive for an airport pickup. I had to call after the driver to enquire. There is no such thing as meet and greet. The service was not delivered to the expectations. I was lied to that the driver had a problem with a car but saw him and his car was just fine. I hate liars. If you don't want to do the transfer you could just say flat 'no', without the barrage of lies. I moved to use Blacklane and I happy with Blacklane.

Always on time
Mrs Sian John
Verified Buyer

We had the same driver for both inward & outward journeys. He was courteous, friendly & helpful, taking charge of our luggage. It was a comfortable transfer, well driven & the air conditioning was welcome on a hot day. Although there was some delay at the luggage carousel, the driver was waiting patiently for us & was there in good time for the return journey.
This is the third time that we have used Suntransfers & have found them to be reliable, giving an excellent service. We highly recommend this firm & look forward to using their services again in the future.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.87 based on 9,193 reviews