Suntransfers.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Suntransfers.com

About Suntransfers.com: Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate Suntransfers.com ?

"I’ve used Suntransfers before and they were pretty good which is why I booked them again this year to transfer us from Fuerteventura airport to Corralejo. The driver was there when we arrived, but explained we had to wait for about 10 minutes as one of his colleagues would be joining us on the journey. We were shon to the taxi which was a mini cab that had seen better days. It was scruffy and had no seat belts!eventually the driver and his colleague appeared after about 20 minutes. He took off and drove like a maniac all the way to Corralejo. We were scared he as driving so fast. A couple of times his colleague passed him a mobile phone which he looked at whilst driving. Unbelievable. I was determined that on the return journey I would say something if the driver behaved like that and the taxi didn’t have seat belts........we were pleasantly surprised by a beatiful well equipped minibus driven by a total professional, Francisco. He was a professional driver, courteous, careful and someone who takes pride in his job. What can I say about this company then? We had an experience at the start which convinced me to never book this company again to an experience which was why I used them before. So that is why I titled this Hit and Miss. However I really can’t see myself using the again because I couldn’t risk the chance of driving in a scruffy ill equipped car....no seatbelts? No. No excuse. Francisco is the only redeeming thing in this review."
"We had a wonderful helpful polite professional driver Samuel Admor who drove us from Santiago De Compostelo Airport to Palas Dr Rei. We would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you. From: Caitriona Clerkin Ireland"
"Very good services"
"Awful experience with Sun Transfers. Specified a pick up time, which is stated on the booking form as *Local time* there was no mention at this point that local related to the airport picked up from not the place you were leaving from. There was mention of this at the bottom of the voucher that you need to present to the driver but the stunning lack of clarity made this an incredibly stressful experience. When calling the helpline staff where incredibly unhelpful border line rude and obstinate. The drivers himself however was friendly and helpful and shares no blame in this debacle. Would not reccomend"
"Reliable. Driver arrived 10-15 minutes earlier than the pick up time. Very clean vehicle and arrived at airport earlier than expected. We will use again if we need transportation on our next travel."
"Great service, best price. 2nd time using SunTransfers. Will use again."
"An excellent service. Competitive price. The driver was waiting for us on arrival holding a name card. He loaded our cases in to the taxi for us. He was friendly and informative. The return transfer wss equally as good. I will definitely use Sun Transfers again"
"Booked for international trip into Barcelona - long story short they never showed up to pick us up. After major issues tying to contact them, international calling and data service, we waiting for over 2.5 hours, multiple promised to pick us up, we got a taxi to our hotel, and promptly cancelled the return trip Welcome transfer we used in Madrid was Super - would never recommend Suntransfer."
"Wonderful service, there waiting on arrival and again coming back, lovely drivers and excellent vehicles, there were eight of us with luggage and that wasn’t a problem, would definitely use this company again, thank you"
"Have used sun transfers on numerous occasions in various countries and they always exceed my expectations."
"Perfect transfer, stress free experience."
"Great service all the way, would recommend to anyone fantastic service !!!"
"Booked sun transfers 2017 and 2018 from Alicante to la zenia, courteous staff, clean vehicles, value for money, on time both ways both trips,very professional company would have no problem recommending this company, on our return journey our driver Raul Berenguer was so pleasant and friendly, a very pleasant and stress free experience. Would highly recommend this company."
"After a short break in Paris, unfortunately on our return transfer they were unable to pick us up due to the traffic being bad in Paris! I understand sometimes this happens, so we booked a taxi and all was fine. However on return to the UK, they then refused to give us our money back for that transfer, which as you can imagine has left a very bitter taste in my mouth! I will never use them again, I understand sometimes things go wrong, but to refuse to return the money is reprehensible."
"Very good service!"
"We had Suntransfers from our local town to the airport & on arrival in Malaga to our resort & return. All vehicles clean & very well turned out & respected drivers . No hesitation in recommended this company ."
"Excellent service. Would use again!"
"Reserved in April for a travel in July. Paid for it in full. Driver was a no show at the airport in Naples. Called the number on my voucher for Italy. The phone was disconnected. The girl at the Tourist Info Center at the airport even dialed the number on a land line and got the same result. The phone was disconnected. Sunstransfer called me from the UK!!! An hour and 15 minutes after they were suppose to have picked me up (and my kids!!). I had already arrived at the hôtel by taxi. Upon my return in Canada, received an e-mail from them implying that I did not call the number on the voucher. Refund ? Noooo! Excuses noooo. Do not use this company. They are liars and thieves. Take the taxi from the Naples commune(there white). The rate are regulated and way cheaper 15 euros in comparaison to the 37,50 euros I have paid to Suntransfer for no service at all."
"AL MOMENTO DELL'ARRIVO NON C'ERA NESSUNO. Dopo esserci rivolti a Suntransfers proprio per aver garantito e assicurato il trasporto aeroporto-porto di Spalato, di modo da non perdere la coincidenza della nave, al momento dell'arrivo dell'aereo non ci aspettava nessuno. Abbiamo cercato a lungo qualcuno con il cartello di riferimento nella zona arrivi dell'aeroporto, ma nessuno di Suntransfers era lì ad attenderci. Dopo aver perso una decina di minuti invano nella ricerca, siamo stati costretti a ricorrere ad un taxi del luogo che ci portasse a destinazione, avendo così buttato i 39€ di prenotazione e aggiungendo a questi ulteriori 50€ del secondo servizio. Inutile dire che per scarsi minuti abbiamo perso la coincidenza del traghetto, dovendo così porre rimedio acquistando ulteriori biglietti per quello successivo ed ultimo (l'unica fortuna che ci ha permesso di non dover poi cercare un albergo dove passare la notte). Nel tragitto in nave riceviamo una chiamata dal servizio, con la speranza di avere delle scuse o un eventuale rimborso, mentre ciò che ci viene detto, o meglio ammonito, è di non aver chiamato il numero di riferimento quando ci si è resi conto di non trovare la persona che avrebbe dovuto condurci al porto. Domando scusa, ma se si prenota e paga il servizio per poter essere tranquilli di avere la macchina con conducente pronta e diretta alla destinazione indicata, e con coincidenza imminente e calcolata, come si può pensare di telefonare al servizio? Per poi dover comunque aspettare l'arrivo di un qualcuno con un'altra macchina? E sprecando quanto tempo, per poi arrivare inevitabilmente in ritardo? La prima cosa intelligente che ci è sembrato di fare è stata la ricerca di un rimedio, salendo sul primo taxi disponibile nelle immediate vicinanze. Dopo una valanga di mail in cui ci si chiedeva di raccontare l'accaduto, con una parvenza di un possibile rimborso, inutile dire che questo non ci è stato concordato, e che la responsabilità rimaneva comunque nostra nel non aver avvertito nell'immediato il servizio (certo, con una nave pronta a salpare 30 minuti dopo chiunque si sarebbe seduto su di una panca e avrebbe telefonato). Ammoniti e inevitabilmente delusi di un servizio tanto vergognoso. Mai più Suntransfers!"
"Fantastic customer service, very clean car with child seat as booked. Very smooth and easy - a great start/end to our holiday."
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.82 based on 10,534 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!