Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
Did not show up and want to continually argue the driver was there when he was not. Driver was not present holding a card like all the other drivers were - checked 4 times. Do not accept your response you won’t refund and it’s my job to chase and find your driver. Rubbish service and raising a dispute with my credit card company.
DRIVER NEVER SHOWED AND WE NEVER RECEIVED REFUND--COMPLETE RIPOFF. When we arrived at the arrivals terminal, the driver wasn't there. As we were coming off of an international flight, our cell phone service was shoddy so communication was difficult. We received a curt message from him demanding where we were. We had given Sun Transfers our flight info, but as this was an international flight, we had to go through passport control and pick up our luggage from baggage claim, all the while navigating through a massive airport--this takes time. When we got to the Arrivals terminal, the driver (who was still in his car when we arrived as we heard the turn signal) repeatedly told us to meet him at "gate 5". We had no idea where a Gate 5 was, especially as the confirmation email advised us the driver would be waiting for us at the Arrivals area. Keep in mind we were travelling with six suitcases and had just gotten off an eleven hour flight with the full expectation that our driver would be waiting for us with a sign, which was the convenience we paid 120 euros for. Nevertheless, we tried to help him find us by sending him photos / telling him exactly where we were. This was extremely stressful, and our driver soon became uncommunicative. Stranded at the airport, we had no choice but to take a taxi to our destination in Paris.
Called customer service to ask if a litle dog is allow to travel in his appropiate bag. He started to told me that by law is not allow, which is not true at all, and said that any flight company allow dogs. I have a reservation with Vueling, the dog is allow to travel with me. There is not any valid reason to not allow them if a dog have a valid passport, medical certificate and appropiate bag same requirement as per airline. I will attach the proof of Vueling policy and condition. You need to update your condition we are in 2021 and if you are not pet friendly you will lost many customer. Also before say something if you work in CS dpt you need to be well informed!
Booked a minivan in Cannes They sent a small car Had to get an additional UBER to Nice airport , still waiting for a refund They do not reply to emails
Awful customer service!! Do not use! We arrived at Faro airport and had to wait an hour (and contact Sun transfers) before a driver arrived. He didn’t even apologise which only added to our frustration. We rang customer service on our final day to ensure a driver would collect us without delay, we asked them to be at our hotel for 1pm, which was agreed over the phone and later updated on the sun transfers website. Disappointingly, no driver arrived at our hotel at 1pm and when we contacted customer services who were incredibly rude and denied that our pick up time was ever 1pm (even after we emailed proof from their website) they said we would be collected at 2:20pm (too late). Eventually, they discovered that the 1pm pick up had been rejected, which they failed to relay to us. We had to make alternative transport arrangements straight away, to not miss our flight and therefore told sun transfers to cancel the driver (to not waste the drivers time) as he was due to arrive over an hour later than we needed. We were denied a refund because we cancelled the booking, even though the service on arrival to Faro was appalling and wasn’t even used on return due to their poor communication. Stay clear of this company!
Extremely friendly staff from the the Airport desk to the drivers. Service from airport to hotel and return was on time and professionally handled. Would recommend this company very highly to anyone. Well done and many Thanks. Laurence Mc Court.
I just arrived home from Cancun Mexico, booked Suntransfer to pick me up round trip. When I arrived I had no transportation, I called and was told after several calls and several different people the driver is there. No driver, then I find out they are using contractors and no one book for me to be picked up, Waitef 1 hour 20 minutes, for return to airport I specifically said I need pickup at 930 AM I receive a call 9:17 driver will be there in 5 minutes 930 no driver I called the lady back she would not answer and sends me a message I can’t assist you call another number. I called and was told driver was out front, I was out front no driver. Worst service ever will never use again. Beware company does not value your time
Worst experience! They canceled me in the last moment, no one called me just their partner from Romania ( the one that did the mistake because he couldn’t do the difference between 12 pm and 12 am , my appointment was for 12 pm and they called me at 11:20 am to confirm for 12 am 😂night ) beside the Romanian partner from Bucharest, the customer service was unable to help me and find another driver , I had to lose $250 for a hotel reservation plus to pay another transportation driver to not lose my flight too. They are very unprofessional ! If you want to lose your flight book this guys! Scammers!
Price good. Customer service brill.
Servei correctíssim, puntual i sense cap problema.
Excellent driver and quick transfer.
Got on time, quick and quiet ride
It is a terrible service, I got to The airport in Guadalajara-Jalisco-Mexico on 8/6/21 and waited fir 19 minutes but the driver was not there. I called the office twice, and they informed they will find out where the driver was and would call me back. I never received a call from the office and I had to take a taxi from the airport . Up to today, 8 days later no one has email me or refund the money . Don’t use this company
Useless. PDF instructions for airport pickup are wrong and out of date. Phone support doesn’t help. Long wait at the desk. And then finally they put you in a taxi! Child Car seats are not safe. Avoid and Use a professional firm.
Totally unreliable. Driver did not show up. When we called them, customer service was not at all helpful and kept putting us on hold for long periods. After waiting for 40 minutes, we took taxis instead. We requested a refund, but never heard back from them.
Easy to book, very Good Customer care, on time in-place, well signed, Professional
Apparently they forgot to book the transfer, left stranded and had to pay a local taxi. Now been told will have to wait 30 working days, that's 6 weeks while they investigate before I can have a refund. Totally unacceptable. Never again
Very happy about the service. Easy to find and on time both in arrival and departure. Can well kept and comfortable. Special thanks to Salvo, our driver, who was very careful and attentive to our needs. Highly recommended!
My flight was rescheduled I will arrive at 23H20 inside 9H30, they tried immediately to take advantage of the situation they want absolutely a new booking and a new payment; they want and demand refund to the insurance or airline. I have some objection about this method suddenly they can’t give us the service. I have an insurance, no problem for refund and re booking with another company
Fui para palma há 15 dias, na chegada tivemos transfer. No regresso estivemos para perder avião porque não comparecerem no hotel. Após várias chamadas, só atendiam gravações. Não devolveram o valor, além na situação em cima da hora, de recorrer a um táxi que teve que fazer percurso com urgência, para não perdermos avião. Até hoje sem justificação. Péssimo não aconselho a ninguém.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.76 based on 10,996 reviews