Suntransfers.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Suntransfers.com

About Suntransfers.com: Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"I have never in my life written a review but thought now would be a good time to start considering my experience with suntransfers. My husband and I booked a transfer from Santiago airport to Valparaiso - we landed on time and after going through customs tried to find our driver in the spot where we were instructed to meet him. We searched up and down for about 15 minutes and he was no where to be found. We ended up having to find another form of transportation and got scammed and ending up losing $1,000. The scam was not suntransfers fault, but had the driver been on time this would have never happened. In any case, the agent at suntransfer called and apologized. She was very kind and said she would refund our transfer. She was very adamant about the refund due given our troubles and I was so thankful. Well turns out she lied and after consideration they didn’t feel a refund was appropriate. Honestly I wouldn’t have cared about the refund had she not promised I would get one. I’m really off put by these kinds of situations. If you promise something then do it. It’s bad customer service not to. It’s not like I was being unreasonable. It was absolutely a mistake on their end for being late. I will never use suntransfers again because of this."
"Don’t use this service. The driver did not turn up and they will tell u they will pay the difference from u paid with them provided 20 days investigation. Very poor quality customer services. Not sure you will get the refund. Don’t use it!"
"Arrived 10 May in the evening realised husbands passport missing. Rang Suntransfers, they checked with driver & it was on the floor in the taxi. They delivered it to our resort the next day. Brilliant service, would recommend & use again. Customer service brilliant. Thank you Suntransfers for a great service."
"Service top et prix correct je recommande !!"
"Do not use these. Obviously don’t tell the truth, they say they track your flight, yet my transfer never turned up , and Why ....because it was in a different airport that the airline doesn’t fly into. So options given wait another 30 / 40 minutes for driver, or pay taxi out of pocket and submit receipt for refund of the greater amount. No option of a refund without submitting receipt for service not provided. Will take 20 days to check this out even though their customer service told me what to do. Worst customer service ever, never mind no service provided."
"Beware of this outfit I recently booked a taxi from Olbia in Sardinia. They gave me a price to take me to the hotel which I accepted. Then I got an email back saying they wanted a further 31 € because it was 5km out of the town I had said. I emailed the local taxi and they gave me a price 25€ cheaper so I went on to sun transfer web site and tried to cancel 4 days prior to flight. You press the cancel button and nothing happens 3times I tried, Then go to there chat option, it does not understand the word cancel, try emailing no reply boxes, no contact number even the emergency number is pre recorded. They of course took the money surprise sunrise! So avoid this outfit at all costs There not the cheapest and are completely unacceptable once they have your money. Google the local taxi operator and email them you can actually speak to someone if there is a problem. I travel a lot and would never use these people in the future."
"Tbh I would not give this company 1 star. We have just arrived back from Portugal 9 of us. We got picked up from the airport on our arrival no problem, it was only when we arrived in the resort & the driver left us stranded to work down a road that was like a building site at 12 midnight & said that he couldn’t get to our hotel. We had arranged with another company to pick us up for golf & they managed to collect us from the front of our hotel. After several phone calls to Sun transfers to confirm that we where getting collected from the front of our hotel, the driver was waiting for us where he has dropped us off on arrival. On speaking again to someone from customer services they informed me that the person I spoke the previously had told me that is where the driver was to meet us WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE I WILL NEVER EVER US THEM AGAIN"
"Good price reliable friendly drivers on time and clean fresh transport"
"We were left stranded in Goa and had to book another taxi to get us to the airport. Even though they confirmed their driver had not arrived they only paid a token refund because we telephoned the local number we had been given and did not call to America or Spain from India to sort it out ! I have cancelled my other bookings with this company because it is only worth paying the premiums they charge if the service is superior, when it fails their customer support is rubbish."
"Utilisé pour la 1ère fois et ravie de l avoir fait. Transfert Portimao/Faro Chauffeur arrivé 5 mn en avance. Voiture très propre.Bon conducteur et très sympathique. Je recommande."
"I started to panic because I didn't want the driver to leave, but I read on the website FAQ that drivers will closely monitor your flights for delays and will adjust accordingly. This put my mind at ease, and I also had already purchased the travel insurance that the company sells just in case. Well, you know where this story is going by now. We arrived in Panama City, the driver had left, and I had an email that explained why the driver left (because our flight was delayed). The email also said that if I purchased the insurance, I would be able to get a refund. So I emailed the company immediately and explained what happened. A week later I got a reply letting me know that I should have done more to contact the company to let them know about the delay, so I wouldn't be getting a refund. I've tried disputing it—I BOUGHT THE INSURANCE TO PREVENT THIS—but they have gone dark and I know I won't be getting that money back now. Anyway: Buyer Beware, and I hope your flight isn't delayed..."
"After booking and paying, 4 hours later they emailed to say we owed another 10 euros, even though address they sent on confirmation was same as accommodation. I have cancelled and 're booked with someone else, hate con company's, these are NOT to be trusted 😡"
"Left us high and dry in DR. Driver supposed to show up at 5:10. At 5:35, when he still not arrive, despite call to 24/7 cust service, had to take a cab to airport for early flight."
"Driver was not at El Prat airport at time arranged to pick up three passengers. Suntransfers refuse refund. Avoid like the plague, use City Taxis on stand outside arrivals"
"Used lots of times. Reliable."
"Very reliable and have always been on time. Drivers very helpful and polite."
"Well, where to begin. We, a party of seventeen, were left waiting at the airport. When contacted, one minibus arrived. There were then a series of discussions, not in conversational English either. Eventually we were taken to our Hotel and arrangements made to ensure that the pickup after our weekend would not be the same. Should have guessed! Three mini busses pulled up exactly on time. Then the drivers began to argue. Goodness knows what about ... it appeared to be something to do with not all seats being filled on the vans. Our van driver was rude, very rude. We were then taken on the most aggressive and dangerous drive I have ever known, weaving, tailgating and speeding the way to the airport. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"Prompt and courteous service in quality vehicle"
"Excellent service. Could not fault it. Most efficient pick up and drop off service I've experienced ever."
"The driver was very rude and aggressive. We were kept waiting for no reason as he counted and re-counted the passengers. A third party had to translate before the driver finally agreed to transport us back to the airport. We were very anxious about missing our flight and when the journey eventually started the driver went at such speed it made for a very uncomfortable drive. Very bad customer service :-(."
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.81 based on 10,774 reviews