Suntransfers.com Reviews

02031673870

info@suntransfers.com

Hughes, Wirral
Verified Reviewer

Your Driver Antonio was fantastic and the transfer bus was immaculate. Thank you
Miss Melanie Clarke
Verified Reviewer

We've used suntransfers for a few years now, they are always on time and very courteous, will keep on using them.
Mr John Gray
Verified Reviewer

Always on time with clean vehicles and polite drivers, will always use suntransfers.
David Pidgeon
Verified Reviewer

This was the best transfer that we have had for a long time, it was a pleasure to have a friendly driver. We hardly had to wait at the airport when we arrived and also to go to airport was on time. The hoppa.com could learn from you.
Thanks again and all the best.
Mrs Malgorzata Jaszczak
Verified Reviewer

arrived on time, polite and helpful driver, very clean car
Sandra White
Verified Reviewer

Great price and service, have used Sun Transfers many times & will continue to do so
Mrs Elaine Gill
Verified Reviewer

Excellent drivers both times we have used this company. Courteous and the cars were very clean and well appointed. Would highly recommend this company and will use again on our next trip.
Verified Reviewer

They are very reliable ,my drivers there and back was on time and very friendly , I highly recommend them!
Mrs Sharon Ward
Verified Reviewer

Continued happy customer whom has usesdsuntransfers for all airport transers for the last 4 years plus - They provide a fantastic competitive price each time and not beaten yet
Mrs Suzanne Doe
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful and informative driver on the inward journey and helpful driver on the way out.
Jayson
Verified Reviewer

I was very pleased with the service they offer from the beginning when I booked it and to my pickup and drop-off. Excellent.

They contacted me with my pickup times well beforehand and with very clear instructions and made everything very easy.

I would highly recommend them and I will use them again.
Mrs S. Brown
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Would definitely use again.
Miss SALLY HODGES
Verified Reviewer

Very pleased with sun transfers the driver was excellent couldn't praise him enough. On time gave us free bottle of water on both journeys to and from the airport. Sun transfers the only company you should use for reliability.
Mr Alan Mock
Verified Reviewer

I've used Suntransfers several times and have been very pleased. Online booking is easy, drivers have always been on time and vehicles are decent. We are in Majorca shortly and will use Suntransfers once again. As I'm happy with them, no point in risking a different company.
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service all on time
Mr Norman Rawson
Verified Reviewer

At the airport was very helpful,got us through the system and was there at the exit with the taxi.On the return trip was at the hotel in good time for our flight home. Would recommend this company
Mr Stephen Gibbs
Verified Reviewer

They arrived on time and were ver y polite and helpful
Mr Anthony Gill
Verified Reviewer

We have used this company for a number of years now and would never ever use anyone else, they are reliable and courteous on every visit, we have experienced nightmare transfers in the past but since our switch to sun transfers we have had to issues or complaints, a very experienced company.
Ms Jane O'Hara
Verified Reviewer

Really professional and friendly efficient service
Mr Stan Marfleet
Verified Reviewer

Drivers were very courteous. On time . Drive was excellent and the drivers were very helpful with luggage. We would certainly use them again
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.87 based on 9,039 reviews