Suntransfers.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Suntransfers.com

About Suntransfers.com: Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Suntransfers.com ?

"Pesimo servicio Alejandra no pudo adelantar mi traslado ya q hubo un adealnto en mi itinerario de solo una hora Me dijo q no podia despertar al conductor para q pase a las 10.20am Aun asi no me quiso devolver el dinero aun habiendo pagado el seguro Vale la pena pagar un piquitito mas en otras empresas y tener un servicio de primera"
"Driver not waiting at terminal, contact made only by phone. Had to pay 8 euros car parking (on top of fee paid for pick up). Terrible service. Would not recommend at all"
"Flight was delayed by about 10/15 minutes from Newcastle to Barcelona when we arrived no driver at arrivals and not outside in taxi ranks after 4/5 calls one was sent but had to walk to pick up point at terminal 2B which is approx. 1000m away and my wife has walking difficulties---arrived at campsite 1hr late and had to pay 30 euros for being late---Return taxi and driver was excellent---Will think twice before using them again as this is the 2nd time taxi has not turned up but they did refund me the cost of another taxi the first time."
"Easy and efficient booking process. Competitive prices. Texts prior to transfer to confirm arrangements. Pick-up at both airport & hotel on time. Vehicle clean & driver professional, polite & helpful. Would be extremely happy to recommend your company to others. A great service !"
"Train your drivers in customer service and provide working air conditioning in your vehicles and working windows."
"Great service"
"Traveling the 35 minutes to Granada airport with four adults and one infant was easy and convenient. Our driver was there on time and loaded our many suitcases and stroller. Our van and driver was clean and neat. Would recommend Suntransfers and use them again in a heartbeat!"
"Our driver was lovely and although we did have air conditioning on the way to our destination we did not have it on the way back to the airport. This was extremely disappointing and also upsetting as some of our kids felt very ill. This was not a cheap or budget service so we would expect airconditioning in all buses."
Phyllis Klindt
Unverified Reviewer
"Had two transfer booked, Barcelona and Paris. Driver did not show for 40 in bcn....no show in orly. Warning, do not use this company. Must be false reviews on positive reviews."
"Enganação!! NÃO ARRISQUE!!!! NÃO PERCA DINHEIRO A TOA POIS O MOTORISTA NÃO APARECE!! Foi uma tragédia o serviço contratado na Suntransfer para transfer do aeroporto de Roma ao centro da cidade. Simplesmente o motorista não apareceu conforme o combinado e ficamos um bom tempo esperando (e meu marido procurando pelo aeroporto). Acho justo prever que quando chegamos em outro país com o agravante do horário de madrugada fica impossível realizar uma ligação telefônica para avisar que o motorista não apareceu. Justo é cumprir com o serviço contratado!! E isto vocês não fizeram!! E ainda gerou um custo adicional de 60 euros, pois depois de muuuuito tempo esperando tivemos que pegar um taxi. Tentei solicitar um reembolso mas a empresa se negou a pagar. Isto só mostra que não tem respeito nenhum para com os clientes. Não caia nessa cilada!!! Pegue um taxi ou um uber, pelo menos é serviço garantido. Suntransfer nunca mais!!!!"
"Unreliable. Nobody bothered to ring to let us know the driver wouldn’t be coming as he had had an accident. We had to ring them to find out why he had not turned up. We were told to get another taxi and they would reimburse the fee we had already paid to Suntransfers but only after 20working days. Unacceptable. We had also booked a return journey (unfortunately). Again the driver did not turn up so we again rang to see where he was. We were told that he should be there. They were right he should have been but he was not! He did eventually turn up but as this trip was going to the airport we were a little bit worried we would not make our flight in time. As we had ‘Lewis Hamilton’ driving we should not have worried as he got us there very quickly! Would not recommend- very poor customer service."
"They called to cancel our transfer a couple of days before we left. We got a refund for this leg of the journey. In future if going to Dubrovnik i would just get a taxi. The main reason i booked the service was the peace of mind. Suntransfers did manage to transfer us back to the airport at the end of the holiday and the service was fine. More expensive than a taxi though."
"Excellent service, used a few times now, very helpful, easy to book, very reliable, feel relaxed and happy knowing they are going to pick you up so we were able to relax and enjoy our holiday"
"Terrible driver. I requested a private transfer from Bulle Switzerland to Zurich. The driver only speaks German that I don’t understand. His face was like a robot with no smile and emotion and no greeting at all. I paid 385 Euro for this service. It was a total wipe off!"
"This joke of a company left my wife and 2 daughters stranded at Dalaman Airport. They took the money of course but provided no service and now wont refund. Avoid at all costs. This is a 1 star very poor review but should be zero star for disgusting."
"Suntransfer cancelled my return journey, but have not returned my portion of the payment. I have emailed twice (info@suntransfer.com) and received no confirmation that they are going to do anything. I have called the suntransfer office but keep been told that I have to email any issues. Really disappointed in the way they have treated me as a customers"
Mrs Carolyn Yee
Verified Buyer
"Used Suntransfers for the first time (3 times in Italy & Spain). All drivers arrived on time in each city and provided excellent service - professional yet personable. Highly recommend - makes for a more relaxing vacation!"
"I booked my transfer reading great reviews. I was quoted €19.95 for return journey from Marrakech airport to Le Meridian Hotel. When I went to pay they charged me €24.65. I only noticed this as my payment was going through and could not stop it. The website states free cancellation so when I cancelled I got a message to say that as I cancelled less then 48 Hrs before, I will not get a refund. I tried to contact the website but could only talk to live chat who couldn't understand what I was saying. Such a bad experience, what a rip off. Be aware when booking"
Mrs Josephine Martin
Verified Buyer
"Driver arrived early and was very courteous. He was a very safe driver and didn’t panic when there was a car crash up ahead. He took us on a different route which was longer but avoided us being late. Excellent service"
Joe (ireland)
Verified Reviewer
"used sun transfers from schipol airport. on arrival our driver was a little late but we received excellent customer service on the phone helpline our driver arrived a little while later and was very professional. I think the sign of a good business is how they deal with you when you have a problem and i was impressed with how sun transfers dealt with us."
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.83 based on 10,482 reviews