Suntransfers.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Suntransfers.com

About Suntransfers.com: Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

How would you rate Suntransfers.com?

John
Verified Reviewer

like the song SIMPLY THE BEST great service, polite drivers, on time, great prices. have used many times and will continue to do so.
Verified Buyer

Suntrans made our tranfer to and from our hotel /airport very straight forward.
Mr Bryan Wilcox
Verified Buyer

The driver was so helpful our apartment owners did not communicate very well and left us without the planned key meet up, he called the company for us and did not leave us until we were happy we would be met
PHILIP
Verified Buyer

Have used Suntransfers on several occasions and have never had any problems would aways recommend
Natalia Heyes
Unverified Reviewer

Pleasant journey to CDG in Paris.Accurate in timing, helpful and polite driver Stanislav.Would highly recommend suntransfers
BlessBess
Verified Reviewer

I book for transfer from Lisbon Airport to Fatima last 11th October 2017...surely from exit of the terminal I find it easy to locate our service someone from the company guide me to our respected driver assign from my group of eight people. The van was spacious and clean but best part was the driver was courteous, drives well and he made sure we get to right apartment we booked. I definitely highly recommend them.

The were Reliable
Mrs Teresa Killeen087
Verified Buyer

on time picking us up from airport and travling back to the airport
Verified Reviewer

Dont book a private car with them as you will be sent a bus and when you complain about being charged more for a car they dont care
Christine
Verified Buyer

always use them as they are very reliable
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered a taxi with suntransfers for two clients of mine to be picked up at Faro airport at 12am, my clients phoned me at 12.30am to say no taxi was present, I contacted them via phone instantly and the lady on the other end told me to tell my clients to go to the vodaphone centre in the airport and it would be sorted out. My clients then contacted me unable to find this and everything was shut up and no people around. I then phoned them again now to be answered by a gent who then told me to tell my clients to go outside and to jump in a taxi and for me to get a receipt and send it to them to refund! Faro airport at night is like a ghost town and no taxi's are outside! This is now 1.30am So only for me calling them back again my clients would have been stranded. I told them forget it I will go and collect them myself. For me to get to the airport and back it was nearly a 2hr drive. I received an apology email telling me it will be looked into and they will be in touch within 20 days. It was to the dot 20 days I received an email to tell me they are refunding me 29.33euro's (which was on the 13th Oct, and I'm still waiting for it) and it took them 20 days to tell me this! This was only half the taxi fair to be refunded, when I said I'm totally disappointed with the response, what about my two phone calls it cost and all my fuel it cost me to go to the airport and back and the 3hr inconvenience! My response was that there commitment has gone above and beyond and not in a position to offer anything more! What do you think?! To think I was visiting the Algarve 3 times next year with 20 people each time I was going to use these! Clearly they don't need my custom so now booking with someone else!
Jesper
Unverified Reviewer

We had ordered bus from airport to our hotel, and from hotel to airport. They never showed up in the airport, and they never picked us up when we had to travel back home. Bottomline : we never Saw this bus... does it even exist?!?!
Rob Bennett
Verified Buyer

The booking system was very easy, I received confirmation by email and phone. Transfer was waiting when I landed at airport and turned up ahead of time for return transfer back to airport with no fuss.
Mr Anthony Holden
Verified Buyer

I have been using SUNTRANSFERS for many years and the service provided is first class in whichever country I go to across Europe.
Next week, I am using SUNTRANSFERS again in Portugal, I am confident that the usual high standards will be adhered to once again.
Wiliam
Verified Buyer

Excellent from start to finish
Mrs Carol Allen
Verified Buyer

Courteous, on time, easy to book - brilliant start to our holiday !
Verified Buyer

Service at the airport was good the driver was waiting for us and helpful, the return journey was the same. I would be happy to use Suntransfers again.
Mr John Scott
Verified Buyer

First class return airport transfers at a good price and on time by Suntransfers.
Obo Chester
Verified Buyer

used suntranfers many times always on time very pleasant and polite give a excelent service
name on card at airport great see you soon best service i have ever had
Mrs Marie Parfrey
Verified Buyer

Monitor flight times so if flight late or delayed they know in advance.
Easily found at airport on arrival ,help with luggage,friendly ,smartly dressed ,friendly & helpful drivers.
I have used them 8 times now & will continue to book as it is an excellent service.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.85 based on 9,954 reviews