So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
The material is lovely: however I followed reviews suggesting going down a size as the cut is very generous so, being a 10/12 I ordered 10. Couldn’t get them over my hips without a real stretch. So regrettably they have gone back. As legs look quite wide a size 12 would be too big on my thighs.
I ordered ladies shorts which weren’t quite right for me. I’d happily have tried cropped trousers till I discovered returns were not free. That was disappointing and of course, I didn’t order the cropped trousers. I’m still looking!
Very disappointed the trousers where small and I ordered my normal size I then you have to pay to send them back not happy
Disappointed as the rise seemed very short compared to other Robell trousers I have and very tight around hips. Usually take size 16 so as advised went down a size but poor fit.
Having had the same trousers in black from a couple of years ago I ordered a white pair. They have come up ever so slightly longer in length and wider in the keg so I had to return sadly. As you have to pay for returns I decided not to risk ordering another pair
Fabric of the trousers was fine. I had bought the trousers because there was no mention of them being slim cut, however , when they arrived (very promptly) the ticket said slim cut. I'm afraid they had to be returned.
Sadly the fabric doesn't seem such a good quality as the first pairs I bought years ago. It feels rough and scratchy.
I’m Sorry to say that these white trousers are quite see through,yes they are a nice fit but I’m having to wear them with a long top!
Ordered three pairs all same style one fitted other two rise to short worn this brand of years plus I had to paid postage bit cheesed off
Unfortunately I had to return my purchase as size was wrong,still awaiting refund
Sadly the green pair were too small despite being the same size as the blue ones that fitted
Very fast service but unfortunately the golf trousers were to big and you had not got a smaller size in my colour
This is the third pair of black trousers that I have purchased, the first and last pair are fine but the second pair was made of inferior material and I was very disappointed with them, in fact if the last pair had been like the second pair I would have returned them.
My first pair of trousers fitted much better than the ones I have just purchased. The cut was not as good.
I find the trousers crease very easily and bag at the knees after wearing for a short time. They are comfortable and a nice colour but a little disappointing.
Fantastically quick service. Cannot fault it. Unfortunately the garment was not quite the right shape for me. I was going to return them and order a petite pair instead but as the cost of return is not included I decided to keep the pair I have but I will not risk buying any other items from Robell. Disappointing. I should have read the returns policy before purchasing but thought it was free delivery and returns.
The service was fine but the jeans were not satisfactory, given that they cost £90. The front pockets were so small I could barely get my (average sized) hands in them. I am awaiting a refund.
Loved my 2yr old trousers but sadly when I ordered identical style Marie and size online you had changed the cut and fit and they have been returned. I won't risk buying from you again.
I have been wearing Robell for some years and yet this last pair that I ordered are smaller and tighter and the ones I already have which were actually quite loose. Quality of the make remains.
Unfortunately recent purchase being returned, pull on not stylish enough and jean style ones with pockets too long
So Simply Robell is rated 4.9 based on 8,434 reviews