So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
I have these before but this time, although I ordered full length, they were so short I had to return them. Disappointing
I ordered 3 pairs size 14 trousers and 1 pair of size 12 . All exactly same item just different colours . 2 pairs of size 14 were smaller than the size 12 so had to be returned ...very hard to know what size to order in future !
Nice looking trousers. The material for this particular ‘Abstract’ style is very different & therefore, had lots more stretch which makes them too large compared to many others I have in the same style which is frustrating.

They seem to be getting baggy upon wear which is annoying because they are expensive & should not being doing this.
Although I own three pairs of Robbell trousers and like them for fit and appearance I have not found it easy to buy other ones I like with the narrower hem no matter they are still Marie or Rose styles. I am now going to wait until I can visit a shop that stocks Robbell trousers to save returning ones bought online.
Rapide, bons prix mais déçue de la composition des pantalons qui sont sans coton... je n'ai pas vu sur le site que c'était le cas
The order came quickly and efficiently.
I ordered a pair of trousers exactly the same as some I already had but they were not the same! They were an inch longer and fractionally smaller round the hips, so I wasn’t pleased.
I'm sorry but I will be returning my trousers as the legs are far too wide for me. I thought Slim Fit would be OK as I was pretty sure that that's what I bought from a shop once before but maybe they were Skinny Fit. I will try again but I think I will wait until the shops open up again as the return postage of £3.20 makes it an expensive way to shop.
I have recently purchased some Marie petite jeans. As I am only a 27” inside leg they are still too long. But because if the stitching detail
It is difficult to see how to shorten them
They are a lovely colour and fit and material so I don’t want to send them back. Any advice anyone??
I am not sure if I am fatter or if the sizes have shrunk. I am inclined to the latter since my older trousers still fit and are loose.
Hi my order 100062412 received back in November 2020 - one item was returned and I am awaiting the refund. Please can you investigate, I did email to find out what has happened.
Slightly disappointed with my velvet trousers this time as the sizing seems to be getting smaller. I have checked the measurements against my other pairs and there is about an inch difference in the waist! Hoping that they will stretch a bit in wearing.
As always, these trousers are way too big on the waist so I have to alter them. Other than that they are lovely trousers so I will happily buy again in the future.
Sadly I had to return both pairs - having wanted brown trousers the colour was indistinguishable almost from black. First time I have been disappointed.
Received as a Christmas present. Lovely fit and good quality. Sadly no little golf club emblem on mine but would probably be covered by a jumper anyway! ! I wear Robell trousers quite a lot but this is the first pair dedicated to golf. Will be buying more.
The parcel arrived promptly and I liked the product; however I have had to return the trousers because they did not fit. In retrospect I should have ordered two different sizes. The cost to return has put me off ordering again. I hope I can find your trousers in a shop so I can try first.
Sorry to come back to you with review of your product so late. I have from Robell, Collette trousers I purchased in the Cotswolds a few years ago which are my best trousers and are a superb fit. The recent delivery I purchased recently from you have both had to be taken in at great expense along the legs. The photos in the brochures are misleading and show all trousers (Bella, Marie, etc) all so close fitting along the legs. I have standard legs (not stick shape) and I so hope you will be able to produce some trousers which are more like leggings with style (like Colette). Please produce some trousers which fit snuggly to the legs and give more space in the waist. For the "oldies", we have rather larger waists and thinner legs. You will make a killing!. Many thanks. P.S. I do like the quality of Robell and with the retail shops closing, I have only Robell to look to for the future of good quality and well-fitting and modern trousers. Many thanks. Carol Marsh
Still love the Bella cords but you have made the bottoms too narrow for me. I prefer a slightly wider leg. Im afraid I will not be purchasing anymore.
I love the trousers but think they would benefit from reinforced knees as these wear out and become white making the trousers unwearable
Excellent service, arrived the next day, however the trousers were not up to the usual standard. They came up larger than normal and are baggy around the legs.
Service was good but..They're not for me. Tried classic fit and slim fit in size 8. Just too baggy on me.
Sent both back.