So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
I love the jeans but being a petite person the 29" length is still too long and I have to pay someone to shorten them. Also I am not a fan of the split at the ankle. Other than that I like them.
Disappointed with my capri pants as they crease badly
The trousers were thinner than previous pairs I've bought. Also they were of a smaller fit, so I have sent them back.
Before I ordered I spoke to one of the ladies online. I explained that I had just had a hip revision with a nasty scar and I was in my eighties and wanted soft Jean material. I have about 10 pair of Robell and love them. Much to my amazement these were slim fit and of no use to me at all. The service from this company is prompt, well priced and excellent package and delivery. I certainly cannot give a good review this time 🤨 unfortunately.
I have a number of your slim fit trousers. Most are just the right fit, except for Bella 09 colour 111. All my Bella 09 size 40 have enough depth form waist to crotch. Colour 111, off white , sits more like hipster trousers. Just not deep enough and are quite tight fit.
Love the quality of my robell golf Lexi shorts/ Capri and full length pants I bought last year and this year! One problem only - I order the same size but they fit differently....most frustrating! Why is this happening?
Good fit. Arrived on time but expensive for what is a basic design.
Good quality shirts but over priced
Unfortunately the first trousers ordered were a size 10(too small) and returned for replacement of the same style and colour in size 12. These were out of stock and I waited several weeks for a further delivery. These labelled size 12 arrived last week before the Bank Holiday were no different from the size 10 when tried on. Those answering the telephone enquiry calls were helpful and courteous but as the customer I have been very frustrated !!
Didn’t like the fabric or fit fir the price
I now have many styles of Robell trousers but don't think the quality of the material and the finished garments are of the quality of my original purchases. My recent white golf trousers are not the same quality as the beige ones I originally purchased & still love.
From order to delivery this was a very good system. The product that I ordered was totallly see through and my pants label even showed through
I have these before but this time, although I ordered full length, they were so short I had to return them. Disappointing
I ordered 3 pairs size 14 trousers and 1 pair of size 12 . All exactly same item just different colours . 2 pairs of size 14 were smaller than the size 12 so had to be returned ...very hard to know what size to order in future !
Nice looking trousers. The material for this particular ‘Abstract’ style is very different & therefore, had lots more stretch which makes them too large compared to many others I have in the same style which is frustrating. They seem to be getting baggy upon wear which is annoying because they are expensive & should not being doing this.
Although I own three pairs of Robbell trousers and like them for fit and appearance I have not found it easy to buy other ones I like with the narrower hem no matter they are still Marie or Rose styles. I am now going to wait until I can visit a shop that stocks Robbell trousers to save returning ones bought online.
Rapide, bons prix mais déçue de la composition des pantalons qui sont sans coton... je n'ai pas vu sur le site que c'était le cas
The order came quickly and efficiently. I ordered a pair of trousers exactly the same as some I already had but they were not the same! They were an inch longer and fractionally smaller round the hips, so I wasn’t pleased.
I'm sorry but I will be returning my trousers as the legs are far too wide for me. I thought Slim Fit would be OK as I was pretty sure that that's what I bought from a shop once before but maybe they were Skinny Fit. I will try again but I think I will wait until the shops open up again as the return postage of £3.20 makes it an expensive way to shop.
I have recently purchased some Marie petite jeans. As I am only a 27” inside leg they are still too long. But because if the stitching detail It is difficult to see how to shorten them They are a lovely colour and fit and material so I don’t want to send them back. Any advice anyone??
So Simply Robell is rated 4.91 based on 5,053 reviews