So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Sadly I had to return both pairs - having wanted brown trousers the colour was indistinguishable almost from black. First time I have been disappointed.
Received as a Christmas present. Lovely fit and good quality. Sadly no little golf club emblem on mine but would probably be covered by a jumper anyway! ! I wear Robell trousers quite a lot but this is the first pair dedicated to golf. Will be buying more.
The parcel arrived promptly and I liked the product; however I have had to return the trousers because they did not fit. In retrospect I should have ordered two different sizes. The cost to return has put me off ordering again. I hope I can find your trousers in a shop so I can try first.
Sorry to come back to you with review of your product so late. I have from Robell, Collette trousers I purchased in the Cotswolds a few years ago which are my best trousers and are a superb fit. The recent delivery I purchased recently from you have both had to be taken in at great expense along the legs. The photos in the brochures are misleading and show all trousers (Bella, Marie, etc) all so close fitting along the legs. I have standard legs (not stick shape) and I so hope you will be able to produce some trousers which are more like leggings with style (like Colette). Please produce some trousers which fit snuggly to the legs and give more space in the waist. For the "oldies", we have rather larger waists and thinner legs. You will make a killing!. Many thanks. P.S. I do like the quality of Robell and with the retail shops closing, I have only Robell to look to for the future of good quality and well-fitting and modern trousers. Many thanks. Carol Marsh
Still love the Bella cords but you have made the bottoms too narrow for me. I prefer a slightly wider leg. Im afraid I will not be purchasing anymore.
I love the trousers but think they would benefit from reinforced knees as these wear out and become white making the trousers unwearable
Excellent service, arrived the next day, however the trousers were not up to the usual standard. They came up larger than normal and are baggy around the legs.
Service was good but..They're not for me. Tried classic fit and slim fit in size 8. Just too baggy on me.
Sent both back.
Quick delivery and well packed. Colour great but disappointed that there is little or no support on the tummy, I will have to wear a long top. Small mark at the front knee, grey instead of brown and I hope this is really a crease and will fall out.
I like the company and service. Love the Rose collection, it’s about time it was available in the fleece lined!
Great service - really quick delivery. But the sizing is hit and miss, so I had to return lots of packages, and it cost me a fortune as it's not free returns. Other than that the products are brilliant
as usual prompt service and delivery however somewhat disappointed in the fit.I ordered toffee petite bella needlecord slim fit jeans whilst the size is correct the legs are baggy.I am going to keep them as I love the colour and cannot return them due to lockdown
I ordered trousers. Marie petite. Although I kept them, I was disappointed in that there were no pockets. Everyone needs a pocket, for a key, a hankie, a pound coin.
Love the colour. Too long.
Unfortunately these trousers donot suit my shape at all. I bought them because a friend had some and they looked so good. So please can you let me know about returning them....it’s not the trousers...it is me!
Julie Blandford
The quality of the clothes is good but Robell offer a poor online service compared with other suppliers in my opinion. I live in a VAT exempt area but Robell would not deduct the VAT amount from my payment and they also don’t offer a free returns service so needless to say I won’t be ordering from them again.
My first (and only) order - The trousers were lovely quality but simply didn't suit me. The return postage was £4.90 (costly mistake). Was thinking about trying alternative trouser but if they needed returning -that's even more postage costs!
I ordered some robell in August, both pairs came quickly, but I had to return one pair and ordered a larger size, I am still waiting for the replacement, there has very little dialogue except you informed me the replacement would be about 7 days, that it 3 weeks ago
I am disappointed you don’t have more choice of trousers with pockets. Surely we all need a pocket for a phone!!
Having already got another pair of Robell trousers saying model Marie I ordered what I thought was the same design in a different shade and was disappointed as the legs are quite a bit wider than my old ones and as such don't fit quite as well. I did order a size bigger than my own old ones so maybe that was the problem but are considerably wider at bottom. Rarely buy online as normally like to try on which shows I should of done this time. Otherwise good
Excellent personal service love my trousers unfortunately they are too wide in the leg but fit so well elsewhere I am going to keep them and alter them to fit
I would say your illustrations are a little confusing as all look skin tight ?
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 3,638 reviews