So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
I have purchased Bella Needlecord before and they are a perfect fit but sadly I found the purple too bright and it would not go with purple tops already in my wardrobe which are much darker. Accordingly I have returned the trousers and requested that they are replaced with black which will be more suitable for me.
Ordered two pairs of trouser that I have bought before and love. Gosh did I have a shock,one pair fine the other tooooo small. Same size code on each same type. Im retuning them today. The small pair. Don’t require a replacement. What size would they be! Not happy.
Quality is usual Robell quality, however the trousers I received have been sized incorrectly or they measure so very much smaller than other Robell trousers. I usually buy Bella and ordered the same size, however at least 2 sizes smaller.
Bought a few pairs of trousers before but these Petite Needlecord seem very sparse around the middle. Almost low-waist rather the normal waist.
Would be good to be offered free returns !
I was complaining about the number of emails that I receive. I don't need persuading several times a week that the trousers are good......they are the only trousers that I wear!. Many other companies allow the customer to choose how often they receive communication.
Good service but had to pay £3.50 extra on parcel and had to go to post office to collect 🙈
The product very good and am pleased with the trousers. However I had made a mistake in ordering what I thought were a velvet pair but were not so whished to exchange. I returned them for a refund as the postage was down to me, totally understandable when you want a refund but not when you whish to exchange .
The nearest suggested to the ROSE cut I usually have but still too loose and flappy. A shame it seems the ROSE range is so restricted.
Lovely fabric but please consider doing an extended range in shorter leg lengths. Had to cut off 4 inches!
As the style did not suit me I sent the trousers back without wearing them so it’s difficult for me to give a review. However the quality looked ok and I will probably purchase again.
Sized change drastically between the different lines. I am in the US and 2 of the 3 pairs of pants I bought do not fit (all same size) and now having to return them It will be $107 USD for shipping..... so I guess I will keep them and give them away :(
Have previously bought 2 pairs of Elena jeans and been very pleased with them. This pair, although the same size as my others, were smaller in the waist so had to be returned. What a pity.
Mmmm, not the usual Bella fit. The needle cord version were definitely shorter on the riser so would go a size up if I bought them again, but then they would be too big elsewhere. I did wear them but felt I had to keep pulling them up at the back. I do own approx 10-12 pairs of Bella trousers of various cuts(jeans, ankle-grazers etc) and these were the only ones I had an issue with.
I am afraid I sent them back as they just don't suit me. I am looking for some ankle grazers (Bella 09) that are slightly longer than the 3 pairs I have.....any ideas?
Always happy with Robell but recent order not quite so. Lots of loose cotton in the seams and inside leg gathered . Hoping this is just a blip!
Trousers lovely. Jeans please do a longer length as not everyone is 5’7 or under. Most companies do do a tall or long length.
Jeans are okay. Not as flattering as trousers. Had to go up a size instead of down like the trousers.
This was my first purchase from SSR. All the size 10s appeared to be out of stock in the style that I wanted so I tried a size 12 (I am somewhere in between 10 and 12). They were too big and I didn't like the fabric so I have returned them today. I was disappointed to have to pay return postage as most of the large fashion houses give paid return labels. It will have to be something sensational before I use Robell again.
Disappointed with fit this time. Other Marie I have purchased (including two fleece lined), we're better fit. These are far roomier through hip and top of leg but I think a size 6 would probably be too small in waist, so I shall keep but will need to do a bit of seamstress work to adjust. I appreciate women's shapes have changed but some of us are still slim hipped! I think your actual garment manufacturers need to be told about sizing.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.90 based on 6,656 reviews