So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
have returned to loose in legs
Good service but SO disappointed with skirt which creases like no skirt I have ever had before. It wasn't cheap either. Purchased for holiday so won't be taking.
Quick delivery. I ordered the Marie Cotton Twill full length trousers in my usual size and far from being on the generous side as indicated on the website they were so small I couldn't even get them on. The clue is in the labelling, which says slim fit jeans!
I recently ordered a size 14 trousers but unfortunately they were a little tight. I returned them and asked for a size 16. The returns cost me over £5 but I was under the impression that this cost would be reimbursed if I reordered. I have not received the size 16 or received the refund of postage, just the reimbursement of the cost of trousers! I will NOT be re-ordering any time soon!
Very hard to order the right size as every style is a different fit. I buy 14 normally. I pair I had to take in and the other I couldn’t get on. As you have to pay to return I would think twice about purchasing again
Trousers were nothing like the colour shown. I was really shocked to see that I would have to pay return postage. I have never been asked for return postage by any other company. Really disappointing and surprising in 2022. I won’t be buying from So Simply Rowell again.
Material too thin and felt like stiff nylon, Dreadful!
I am NOT happy as I ordered a pair of cord trousers in Black (90) and dark grey arrived. I am posting them back to you today for a replacement and the cost of the posting. I dearly wanted these for Christmas and am very disappointed.
I can"t say I was impressed at all with the feel of the material or the quality. I ordered a jacket and some matching 3/4 length summery trousers, the quality was poor, the colour was dull and the fit was baggy. The velvet trousers were a better fit but again they were quite thin velvet and expensive for what they were.
I have been disappointed for the first time ever with my Robell trousers. I bought the needle cord “jeans” and have been wearing them for about a week. The fit just doesn’t seem to work, despite being definitely the right size ( and I know I couldn’t squeeze into a smaller size) they seem to flop down from the waist. I’m not quite sure what to do with them.
denim jeans in Bella style arrived, too loose, returned with request to change for smaller size - but six weeks later I haven't heard from So Simply Robell or received my jeans. Ewa order no. 100090141-W
Staff very pleasant but this didn't translate into efficiency. I have on two seperate occasions had goods sent to the wrong address despite specific instructions. Re the quality of goods I have found that the trousers do not last long before little flecks come through.
I have purchased Robell trousers before & have been pleased with the fit & quality but recently I received two pairs of denims on dark & one light blue size 12. The light blue were much too small & short in the leg. The dark blue fitted perfectly but again we’re too short. I measured the items & they were definitely not what they should be. I requested replacement items so we will see. Robell trousers are not cheap so I expected better.
Always been very happy with Robell’s summer trousers and will continue to buy them. I decided the Black Velvet trousers would be a good choice for Winter celebrations, velvet always looks smart. However, these ‘velvet’ trousers are about as far away from true velvet that they can be. The material feels rough and stiff, there is no beautiful softness or shine to the material that you associate with the luxury feel and look of true velvet. Very disappointed so have retuned them.
I have just returned a pair of Bella trousers which did not fit me at all. Despite talking to an advisor, I was not advised they were such a slim style. If only you had photos of models wearing the trousers on your web site, I would not have wasted my time, and return postage. Sorry to be so negative, but I am just very disappointed!
The inside leg measurement of the Marie trousers I ordered was 28” not 29” as stated on the website.
Ordered these trousers as I have several pairs of cropped trousers and one pair of floral ankle grazers. However the petite short length was not ‘short’ at 29’’ I would have had to have them shortened as I am 5ft 1. Also the straight Marie was baggy looking . I returned snd await my refund . However I spoke with a lovely lady who advised me that the Rosie 09 is the model I needed . Unfortunately there isn’t a brown only a summer taupe which wasn’t what I wanted . So please Robell make the Rosie O9 in velvets as I would have bought several pairs for the autumn winter seasons .
I ordered a pair of jeans in my normal size and could see when I opened the package that they were going to be way too small. It would have helped if it had said in the description that the item comes up small. I would have then bought the next size. I now have to return these at my expense.
I did not like the trousers I ordered. Quite wide at the leg even though I ordered a Petite size. The worst part of it, however, is the material: very cheap looking and did not look like £44 pair of trousers. I have given it away to charity, maybe someone will make use of it.
I always wear size 14 in Robell trousers. I have 6 pairs. The size 14 pair I bought recently we’re too small. I assumed they would fit so hung them up a threw away the cardboard labels. I sent them back for an exchange but was refused a refund. The replacement trousers in a size 16 fitted perfectly but had a hole in the seam which had been marked with a sticky patch. So it was known that they were faulty. I was so weary with the battle with So Simply that I repaired them. I have photos of the hole.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.9 based on 8,411 reviews