So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
I did not like the trousers I ordered. Quite wide at the leg even though I ordered a Petite size. The worst part of it, however, is the material: very cheap looking and did not look like £44 pair of trousers. I have given it away to charity, maybe someone will make use of it.
I always wear size 14 in Robell trousers. I have 6 pairs. The size 14 pair I bought recently we’re too small. I assumed they would fit so hung them up a threw away the cardboard labels. I sent them back for an exchange but was refused a refund. The replacement trousers in a size 16 fitted perfectly but had a hole in the seam which had been marked with a sticky patch. So it was known that they were faulty. I was so weary with the battle with So Simply that I repaired them. I have photos of the hole.
I ordered shorts it u fortunately they were too short I as t them back for Refund but received a phone call..to say there were no labels so could not e refunded I am not happy as a regular customer that I was doubted when I said no labels were attached I will not use so simply again
Sizing not accurate - had tried on a friend’s trousers (same item and straight out of packaging) and ordered but on arrival too tight.
Disappointed. Shorts too long and not a good fit but colour good. Have over Robell trousers which are excellent but had to return these. No delivery charge but return charge was over £7 due to needing to be insured because of value. Will not order again in case of having to return
The garments are well made and of a good quality. However, the sizing leaves a lot to be desired. I ordered shorts and cropped jeans in a size 8. When they arrived I unpacked them, cut the labels off and hung them in my wardrobe. I went to wear the jeans a week later and they swim on me, as do the shorts Not impressed and I can't see how I can alter them to fit - any help would be greatly appreciated. Jacky Carpenter 07803 907187
I have bought a few pairs of these trousers before and have been fairly satisfied although I do think they're overpriced. I bought a light grey for Spring and got mud on the knees, it's stained them permanently. I couldn't get it out even after 2 washes and using stain remover directly on the stains. I'm not very impressed.
Material very cheap looking
Order placed 28/12/2020. Today is 5/1/2021. Still no delivery. Very slow service.
Your trousers are lovely but you have sent out the wrong trousers twice! Which is a big disappointment to my Mum
I have returned this pair of trousers because, as I wrote on the returns slip, the fit wasn't as good on these as an identical pair I have already purchased. These are expensive trousers and I don't feel the quality is consistent. I bought a different pair last winter which I should have returned as again the fit is poor - they wrinkle and look awful and are now worn for housework!
As I still haven’t received the order : I am unable to comment
Trousers too long and too big. Not true to size. I returned it.
The trousers I wanted were out of stock so I completed the on line option to be notified when available. I received a phone message advising me that I should provide my credit card details regarding my order, which I did. I did not receive the goods, money was not taken and I had to telephone to ask about my order only to be told that my details had been shredded and that the goods were not available! Not impressed.
Poor fit and returns not free
Excellent quality. However crutch too tight so had to return. Very disappointed.
I posted a review earlier today, but it was removed as this company only like to publish five star reviews. This is not an accurate representation of any website, and customers have the right to give honest feedback. Please don’t ask for reviews if you are not prepared to take the bad along with the good. My parcel didn’t arrive, the parcel was sent using a Royal Mail service that didn’t cover the cost of the contents. This should have been dealt with in a professional customer service led way, but I have been made to feel a problem customer by trying to obtain what I paid for in good faith. There has been no updates about the situation unless I instigate them myself, and I feel very let down. I did say that the staff and product were good when I visited, but this seems to have fallen on deaf ears!
We can not remove reviews! We have never received less than 5 stars before! We don’t ask our customers to leave reviews they choose to unlike others! We have asked that your review is moderated as you state you never received the parcel. this is inaccurate we have an email from yourself with a photograph of the packaging as you said they were stolen from the outside of your property. You also stated you were fed up as it has happened from other companies and it was the 7th time! Your credit card company has reimbursed you. Since you have been into the Showroom to replace one of the pairs which you said the staff and showroom were very good, however, the other style we did not have in stock. We have 1 pair of this style in your size due to us this season, I have called on my entire shipment of this style to be delivered 1 month early just to get them for you in your size in time for your holidays! Unfortunately, due to the public bank holidays in Germany they took a little longer arriving, however, it would have still been in time for your Holiday and this was out of our control! We have 10 phone lines and are very happy to take phone calls. If you had a problem with your deliveries we would have been very happy to drive to our local post office to send them signed for next day delivery at an extra cost of £6.95 which we have done a lot of times before! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service!
So Simply Robell is rated 4.91 based on 5,831 reviews