So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Poor fit and returns not free
I love the Marie petite range, but it’s such a shame that the colour choice isn’t the same as the full length ones! Will this be changing anytime soon?
I always try to buy Robell trousers because they are so comfortable I just wish the shorter length was more widely available.
The trousers I bought were good quality, they arrived quite quickly. I returned one pair as I felt the colour was difficult to match with my tops. The only comment I would make is that most companies do free returns whereas you do not.
The trousers were good, very well fitting. Unfortunately though it really annoys me when trouser have no pockets. They were rather wider on the hem than I expected also.
I have now ordered the Bermuda shorts, as a neighbour was wearing what I now think was probably them, so I probably ordered the wrong style originally.
However, they are OK, just wider on the hem than I would have preferred.
I guess I have to experiment until I learn about your fits, & put up with the lack of pockets.
In a cropped style, I would like a slightly narrower hem, but not a skin tight trouser ( I am 75, so skin tight not really appropriate). However, I am an ex jeans & trouser designer, so fussy!!
Also, in an ideal world I prefer natural fabrics.
Regards Romy Sparke
I have 11 pairs of the Marie 07. I find them really comfy but wish they had a pocket.
Love the trousers but I do have trouble with the length... being 5.3
So so comfortable..
I love the Marie 07 cutoffs.I prefer them to the new style with the buttons on leg.
However, I do wish you could put a pocket in them.I know they would cost a bit more but think it would be an improvement.
Unfortunately I had to return this garment as the crop trouser did not work on me. There needs to be a crop trouser in Marie for short people. The colours for Marie petite short leg do do have enough colours. I have reordered Marie full length to get a colour I like but will have to alter them for length - not ideal but as the quality is good I am going to do this.
Love the range of styles and colours available. The only improvement would be choice of lengths
Whilst I’m pleased with my purchases. It would be nice to have a similar choice in Petite fit. I’m 4ft 11” and having clothes altered is an extra expense.
Excellent personal service love my trousers unfortunately they are too wide in the leg but fit so well elsewhere I am going to keep them and alter them to fit
I would say your illustrations are a little confusing as all look skin tight ?
I love Robell trousers and so simply offer the best range I have found online. Purchases usually arrive promptly which is great. Two points though; firstly I once had to return two items and the refund took a lot of chasing which surprised me. Eventually I got it. Secondly it would be hugely helpful if reviews about specific products were available on the website like many other companies do. This would help with sizing and feel especially for products not ordered before, ie jackets and tops.
I love my robell trousers. I have jeans and shorts and they are comfortable, versatile and wash well.

However, I am 5.2 ins and they are all too long. This is not unusual. Shorter sizes would avoid the extra cost and inconvenience. Alternatively you could provide the service at your shop in Dorset free of charge! Customer care is important so that I Am not discriminated against for being 5. 2.
My winter weight trousers are certainly warmer but the petite length is still too long for me. A shortening service would be helpful. I will purchase another pair.
These Jacklyn trousers are the second lot I’ve bought and they did not disappoint. I bought black, navy and white. The sizes are always consistent which is great and they wash well and no need to iron. I am just over 5’2” so had to spend £12 each on shortening to 29”. That is why I’ve given four stars rather than five.
I posted a review earlier today, but it was removed as this company only like to publish five star reviews. This is not an accurate representation of any website, and customers have the right to give honest feedback. Please don’t ask for reviews if you are not prepared to take the bad along with the good. My parcel didn’t arrive, the parcel was sent using a Royal Mail service that didn’t cover the cost of the contents. This should have been dealt with in a professional customer service led way, but I have been made to feel a problem customer by trying to obtain what I paid for in good faith. There has been no updates about the situation unless I instigate them myself, and I feel very let down. I did say that the staff and product were good when I visited, but this seems to have fallen on deaf ears!
We can not remove reviews! We have never received less than 5 stars before! We don’t ask our customers to leave reviews they choose to unlike others! We have asked that your review is moderated as you state you never received the parcel. this is inaccurate we have an email from yourself with a photograph of the packaging as you said they were stolen from the outside of your property. You also stated you were
fed up as it has happened from other companies and it was the 7th time!
Your credit card company has reimbursed you. Since you have been into the Showroom to replace one of the pairs which you said the staff and showroom were very good, however, the other style we did not have in stock. We have 1 pair of this style in your size due to us this season, I have called on my entire shipment of this style to be delivered 1 month early just to get them for you in your size in time for your holidays! Unfortunately, due to the public bank holidays in Germany they took a little longer arriving, however, it would have still been in time for your
Holiday and this was out of our control! We have 10 phone lines and are very happy to take phone calls. If you had a problem with your deliveries we would have been very happy to drive to our local post office to send them signed for next day delivery at an extra cost of £6.95 which we have done a lot of times before!
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service!
Excellent service . Arrived in a few days . Lovely trousers my fourth pair
Once again I am delighted with my winter weight navy petite Marie robell trousers . They are a great fit , comfortable and wash well . Intend to buy a black pair too
Good prompt efficient service , I’ve recommended to many friends .
I would like to try the Robell Bella trouser , but the cuffed bottom does not suit my short legs . Would it be possible to produce these without the cuff in the same length . ?
So pleased to have found my favorite casual jeans in the shorter length. It annoyed me that previously having purchased from my local stockist (only the longer length stocked) I then had to pay for someone to shorten them and no matter how good the seamstress, they never look the same. My choice on this occasion was brown. Whilst I will keep them, they are more black/brown, there being very little difference between the two colours. However, I have found you now and will be back for more from you in the very near future the ordering being easy and despatch & delivery service very fast and efficient too.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 3,640 reviews