So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Poor fit and returns not free
I love the Marie petite range, but it’s such a shame that the colour choice isn’t the same as the full length ones! Will this be changing anytime soon?
I always try to buy Robell trousers because they are so comfortable I just wish the shorter length was more widely available.
The trousers I bought were good quality, they arrived quite quickly. I returned one pair as I felt the colour was difficult to match with my tops. The only comment I would make is that most companies do free returns whereas you do not.
The trousers were good, very well fitting. Unfortunately though it really annoys me when trouser have no pockets. They were rather wider on the hem than I expected also.
I have now ordered the Bermuda shorts, as a neighbour was wearing what I now think was probably them, so I probably ordered the wrong style originally.
However, they are OK, just wider on the hem than I would have preferred.
I guess I have to experiment until I learn about your fits, & put up with the lack of pockets.
In a cropped style, I would like a slightly narrower hem, but not a skin tight trouser ( I am 75, so skin tight not really appropriate). However, I am an ex jeans & trouser designer, so fussy!!
Also, in an ideal world I prefer natural fabrics.
Regards Romy Sparke
I have 11 pairs of the Marie 07. I find them really comfy but wish they had a pocket.
Love the trousers but I do have trouble with the length... being 5.3
So so comfortable..
I love the Marie 07 cutoffs.I prefer them to the new style with the buttons on leg.
However, I do wish you could put a pocket in them.I know they would cost a bit more but think it would be an improvement.
Unfortunately I had to return this garment as the crop trouser did not work on me. There needs to be a crop trouser in Marie for short people. The colours for Marie petite short leg do do have enough colours. I have reordered Marie full length to get a colour I like but will have to alter them for length - not ideal but as the quality is good I am going to do this.
Love the range of styles and colours available. The only improvement would be choice of lengths
Whilst I’m pleased with my purchases. It would be nice to have a similar choice in Petite fit. I’m 4ft 11” and having clothes altered is an extra expense.
Excellent personal service love my trousers unfortunately they are too wide in the leg but fit so well elsewhere I am going to keep them and alter them to fit
I would say your illustrations are a little confusing as all look skin tight ?
I love Robell trousers and so simply offer the best range I have found online. Purchases usually arrive promptly which is great. Two points though; firstly I once had to return two items and the refund took a lot of chasing which surprised me. Eventually I got it. Secondly it would be hugely helpful if reviews about specific products were available on the website like many other companies do. This would help with sizing and feel especially for products not ordered before, ie jackets and tops.
I love my robell trousers. I have jeans and shorts and they are comfortable, versatile and wash well.

However, I am 5.2 ins and they are all too long. This is not unusual. Shorter sizes would avoid the extra cost and inconvenience. Alternatively you could provide the service at your shop in Dorset free of charge! Customer care is important so that I Am not discriminated against for being 5. 2.
My winter weight trousers are certainly warmer but the petite length is still too long for me. A shortening service would be helpful. I will purchase another pair.
These Jacklyn trousers are the second lot I’ve bought and they did not disappoint. I bought black, navy and white. The sizes are always consistent which is great and they wash well and no need to iron. I am just over 5’2” so had to spend £12 each on shortening to 29”. That is why I’ve given four stars rather than five.
Amazing service and very helpful staff. I needed an exchange but this was hassle free and easy to do. I am now the proud owner of a lovely happy jacket and very happy!
These are the best fitting and most comfortable trousers I have ever bought! What more can I say, other than I wish they were less expensive so that I could have them in every colour!
Have been buying from So Simply Robell for years. Excellent service and staff.
The trousers are great and I have liked them all. However you have to be aware of the difference in size with the various styles especially if you are a new purchaser.
Would love to see Robell expand their range of tops too.
I have several Robell 'Happy' Jackets and love them - they look for all the world like brightly coloured denim style jackets and so useful - smarter than a fleece or a cardigan, but just as comfortable. And the range of colours is super. I'm so pleased to have discovered So Simply Robell - they have a massive stock and seem to have every colour available. And the girls in the office are super-helpful - going to the stock room, measuring lengths, double-checking stock. Nothing is too much trouble for them. I ordered two sizes in the end and they processed the refund of the size I returned in jig time. Altogether, I'm delighted I found them. I heard that the store is lovely too with really helpful staff (possibly the same staff that helped me out on the phone). If ever I'm in the neighbourhood I'll be there like a shot!!
So Simply Robell is rated 4.94 based on 2,288 reviews