So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
I would give 5 stars if the cotton twill trousers came in a shorter length too. I have to unpick the hems and turn them up to my length before I can wear these. I am 5ft. 4”
Love these but they are meant for ladies of stature! I’m 5’6”” and they were far too long. Unable to alter because of the style. I will return to Robell of course. I have some cords which are fabulous but bought them in a shop, Pershore, where I was able to try them on. Very prompt delivery.
very fast delivery nextday.Material was thinner was this summer trouser?
Delivery was very quick and the neat packaging meant that the parcel went through the letterbox. I do think that in line with other fashion retailers return should be free.
Super speedy delivery sent by return of post, and apart from needing some taking up as too long, perfect.
Excellent choice of styles and very quick delivery.
Good service, order arrived very quickly. Trousers fit niceley, however, I have since seen them £10 cheaper, which is annoying.
I am not a big fan of side pockets but a back pocket would be a plus factor in both Marie 07 and full length, for phone, keys or hanky. Very comfortable trousers otherwise.
Although the fabric was great, the fit on me was not so good around the thigh where it creased up. Returned for alternative.
Great trousers, stylish, well made. Just wish they wouldn’t put those really scratch labels in the back of the waistband. Have to carefully unpick the sewing to remove them every time. Otherwise 5 stars.
Excellent service and swift delivery, but had to send on pair back as the colour online didn’t reflect how bright it was in the flesh as it were.
Service good. Order received the next day, good. I wanted stone grey but this was out of stock so had second choice. Not so good.
The buttonholes on this beautiful jacket were not finished in a way that would have given much wear Otherwise it was a lovely garment but meant for a taller person than me
Lovely trousers and good fit. I have already bought many Robell trousers and have never been disappointed. The sizing guidelines are very helpful where it suggests one size up or down. This is accurate advice.
The jeans I ordered have arrived promptly but the size seems to have gone up considerably since my last pair.
Hello , I’ve ordered two pairs of trousers from yourselves and I’m keeping one pair The Seersucker ones and sending back the other as I find they fit well but seem to have creases down the tops of the legs , they won’t fit smoothly!
Very pleased with fit and look, nice colours.
Bought the cropped Marie trouser, good fit, nice material, could do with a petite size for length, as these look more like 7/8 on me, I am 5'4" which I thought was average.
The last pair of trousers I returned because I already had a pair that looks pale blue and is in fact light gray. I thought I was ordering a pale gray and found it to be the once I have. I think the colour is not as stated
Nice trousers with a huge assortment of colours. I would prefer a slightly less stretchy material so that the trousers would hold their shape for longer.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.9 based on 8,411 reviews