So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
The service was very good with quick despatch and quick refund when items were unsuitable.
Excellent range and good stock. Only disappointment has been with an earlier order which had I later found had a damaged article which I was deemed to have damaged myself. I have since checked every article very carefully immediately on receipt and no further problems with returns.
Very quick service. The Marie petite velvet pants are just the right length. A bit loose round the bottom but I love the flat front and imitation fly. Really comfortable. I’ll be buying more.
I love Robell trousers. They fit beautifully and are in wonderful fabrics. My only grumble is that even the petite are a bit long for me but that's my problem rather than Robell's!
So pleased really good fit and excellent qualities
Excellent service Have placed another order today Quality of skirts very good S
Very quick delivery love their trousers, but this time the fit is not good, had wavy line trousers in navy and ordered them in black hips are half inch bigger so little disappointed shall have to have them taken in!
Everything good. Surprised that Bella trousers were baggies than usual!!
The golf range is beautifully cut and stretches well. The shorts and crops area good length but the full length are too long!
Absolutely love the quality and style of the Robell jeans but because I have to cut the bottoms off I lose a little of the style! Unfortunately being 5ft tall there is always a problem with trouser lengths but I would buy them again.
Each design of the Robell trousers fits differently, so chooser carefully before you buy. They wrinkle very easily so I have to iron frequently. Smart looking and easy to slide on.
Great comfort fit
The website was user friendly which I need cos I don’t order many things online. Delivery was quick and I like being informed of delivery day and time. I would have liked more choice of trouser length but otherwise very pleased with transaction.
Very helpful sales assistant on phone. Nothing too much trouble for her. Garments arrived next day and the seersucker Happy Jacket is fabulous. Love bright pink colour and the fit is great. The Bella 09 black and white trousers fit well but they rode up round the lower legs when I wore them for the first time. Not a good look. I was expecting them to be the same cut as the regular Bella 09s that I wear. I wonder if they have been cut badly or slightly on the cross. I am a good seemstress and can't work out the problem. Anyway, I shall stick to the usual Bella 09s in the future but will not be tempted to try any others. Would certainly recommend your great telephone staff and the jacket. I would love to give Robell 5 stars but because of the trousers can't.
Can’t fault rebel trousers, but your sizing seemed way out, but I had a very good service from thanls
Love Robell casual trousers, so was delighted with the purple ones that l received recently.
Lovely jacket and pleased with the fit - I would have given give stars if the fit on various jacket types was consistent.
Fantastic service - phoned and emailed when item arrived back in stock and arrived quickly after order. BUT disappointed that I had to pay for return (I had ordered 2 sizes as wasn’t sure which would fit).
Always helpful. Easy to phone. Nice to speak to a person. Delivery and packing good.
Quality of clothes and delivery time was excellent. The sting in the tail is the return cost of items to be returned. Could put me off ordering online particularly if not ordering my usual ‘go to’ as I tried something different this time and it did not fit.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.91 based on 5,894 reviews