So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
No pockets!! Otherwise the fit and material are very good.
I am pleased with my purchase.....just a little disappointed
about the lack of pockets.
Unfortunately the leg is too wide on the Marie trouser I had ordered. Loved the colour and I have other styles that are a great fit. Have had to send these ones back but the customer service with So Simply Robell is second to none .
Fairly quick arrival, good fit, unfortunately no tracking available.
My second pair. Very comfortable jeans that help make me look a size smaller than I am without feeling tight. Good design with extra seam down centre of back legs. Only drawback is inner fold at lower back & label at back is very itchy against bare skin. Fine in winter as wear extra layer tucked in but in summer they aggravate my lower back. If the waist seam on fold was sewn down with a band over this would not happen.
Size lot smaller than same size trousers bought 2 years ago (18). Have requested size 20 by return.
These trousers are a replacement for an old navy pair which had faded. I own 3 pairs of Bella in different colours and they are my favourite trousers. I’ve always bought the hem in a shop but So Simply have been a good company to deal with and I will order these trousers online now purely because he choice of colours is so much wider.
I love the golf trousers, they fit perfectly except for the length. Being a little short I’ve had to turn them up as they don’t come in a shorter length. Otherwise they’re great.
Always comfy yet smart but this time a little disappointed with the labels and how they were stitched on (so tight and secure it is very hard to cut out with scissors without damaging the material)
Good fit and colour
Very fast and efficient service
Very efficient service. Prompt delivery
I love Robell trousers - I have had many pairs, but I always have to shorten the full length ones. If I buy a petite size that doesn't work as the proportions are all wrong then. I just wish they would make a them in a choice of lengths. The ankle grazers are my favourites.
I have had several pairs of robell trousers and always liked them. Stylish and fit well..
Recently I had a pair of brown needlecords which were much smaller than usual - this was annoying because l had to post them back (difficult as I am shielding). When shopping online it is essential that sizing is consistent.
Very quick and efficient service
Received my purchase yesterday
I love my new SSR trousers. Brilliant service, so quick. My only slight criticism is that I entered Grey as my required colour and a brilliant pair of Rosa ankle grazers came up in the sale described as having silver horseshoes on. I thought they looked more cream than grey, but as they appeared under grey I presumed picture was misleading. However on receipt they cannot honestly be described as grey! I was initially disappointed but tried them on and they looked and fitted so beautifully that I could never consider returning. However I do still need a pair of grey Robells. There will be another order going out in April and I hope the grey I choose this time is definately grey.
Trousers beautifully made and order was easy and delivery as requested. Possibly on the small side for a size 12.
Order arrived quickly. Returned goods were refunded very swiftly. Good customer service. Have no complaints.
Easy to navigate website. Order arrived very promptly and was as expected.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 4,270 reviews