So Simply Robell Reviews

Dorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy

Telephone
customer service
"One of the loveliest boutiques I have been to in years. Such high quality clothing, I couldn't think of a better business to spend your money with!"
"Fantastic experience!!! Customer service amazing too. Thoroughly recommend a visit to Robell, Will definitely be buying from here again!"
"Gorgeous trousers and fantastic customer service. I'm addicted :)"
"I am in love with Robell Trousers! I bought some last year and loved them so much I had to buy more. They fit beautifully and are so flattering. I look forward to adding to my collection."
"Great service, great trousers, great company. Thank you!"
"Very helpfoul assistants"
(Robell Showroom) - Posted 23 hours ago
"I've never experienced such dedication to not only good customer service but exceptional customer service. Trousers are excellent quality and fit really well! Will recommended to all my friends, and would highly recommend a visit."
"A wonderful time spent in the showroom , will definitely be shopping with Robell again x"
"Very positive experience, delighted with the service and the trousers x"
"Great service and love my trousers really great quality!"
"So friendly and helpful. And patient! Will be back."
(Robell Showroom) - Posted 1 day ago
"Obsessed with Robell Trousers!!! They are beautiful and they fit amazing. Not only are the products beautiful but the customer service is also so wonderful, Cannot recommend enough, the quality and customer service make them stand out from others!"
"Excellent service, will definitely be coming again, trousers are lovely x"
"Always a welcome smile when entering the showroom and nothing is too much trouble especially if I need a different size. My first port of call when visiting Dorset."
"Better selection than the high street, Great selection of Robell, Excellent service all round."
"I love the customer service from all of the girls at Robell, and the trousers are always top notch. I adore the Showroom and never fail to make a purchase X"
"Fantastic customer service!! Fantastic place to shop, the trousers are stunning and perfect x"
"Robell was an amazing discovery for me, finally trousers that fit perfectly, the Showroom is a class act, full of so many styles and colours, staff are fab.. will be a regular now, even though if i live in Oxford x"
"My favorite place to shop. Nicky and her staff are the best. Warm and knowledgeable customer service greets you at every turn. I highly recommend the Robell showroom."
"Exciting and fun time! We have only visited the Boutique twice - when my daughter and I come to the Dorset area to visit my son. We found this gem and absolutely had a wonderful and successful visit, both times!"
So Simply Robell is rated 5.00 based on 360 reviews