So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
First class service, speedy delivery and trousers exactly as advertised. The usual very good quality. Will certainly use this on line arrangement again when I need trousers
great service e and quick delivery, well packaged.
Just love Robell trousers and prompt service. Ordered, delivered the next day, quick to respond if there is a query. Now have all my friends buying direct too. The most comfortable hard wearing trousers ever. Please can we have light weight ones for very hot weather too.
Always friendly and lovely x
(Robell Showroom) -
Love these trousers so comfortable and slimming! Only down point is that at 5'10'' I have had to take all 8 pairs down. Please please make them in a longer length!
I have the Rose 07 in a variety of colours, they are a fantastic comfortable fit & wash like a dream. I've had some of the coloured pairs for 2/3 years & the colour has not faded. I ordered the Azure Blue ones on Monday & received them the next day, brilliant👍
I have several pairs of Robell trousers and am very pleased with them. The fit is particularly good for me as I have a small bum but larger waist so, as the waist is elasticated I can buy a smaller size so they don't look baggy from behind! However I have a friend who has several pairs of Robell trousers and she has a much bigger bum than me, she buys her normal size and they always look good on her as well.
My only slight problem is the winter trousers have a slight 'rubbery' look to them which some of my friends aren't so keen on.
Next day delivery. Brilliant!
Very helpful staff.
Prompt and quick service. Trousers perfect fit, and as shown in brochure.
Delighted with product
Excellent service - fast delivery
Brilliant, love the cotton ones, fit really we, very comfortable and very quick delivery. Thank you
Christin
Have been buying from So Simply Robell for years. Excellent service and staff.
The trousers are great and I have liked them all. However you have to be aware of the difference in size with the various styles especially if you are a new purchaser.
Would love to see Robell expand their range of tops too.
Always so helpful on the telephone. Ordered arrived next day and although I had to return for refund, that also was processed the day the items were received.
Ordered online and goods arrived within 3 days.
Delighted with my Robell trousers.
Good price, quality & service
Excellent service
Fantastic service, Fantastic staff, so helpful and pleasant to deal with.
Very efficient service. Love these trousers
Very pleased with the delivery of my first order. I have purchased trousers in store, North Wales, so pleased I found your online store. Cropped trousers are so comfortable. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Perfect fit! Wash well! Excellent colour choice! Would recommend!
Superb quick response to order. Excellent product.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.94 based on 2,112 reviews