So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Arrived promptly, fit excellent . I’m very happy
Excellent service, thankyou
Ordered two pairs of needlecord in the new 29" length. Excellent fit and the shorter length is a big improvement for me as there is only a very small amount to turn up, and none if I wear heels.
Not worn yet so unable to comment on that or washing. They are slightly wider leg than they appear in the catalogue but I don't mind that. Gorgeous colour.
Excellent product - well priced and delivered on time.
Excellent service, great quality product and very quick delivery.
I cannot praise So Simply Robell enough. On two occasions I have sought advice on suitable styles for specific needs. In both cases the help I was given was nothing short of outstanding!! Today, the lady I spoke to even went to the warehouse to check whether the stocklist on her computer was up to date. We had a very useful conversation and, again, I’ve ordered a pair of trousers that I’m confident will be perfect. What a fantastic company. Awesome!
Always successful here
(Robell Showroom) -
I love Robell Trousers - hence why I have a wardrobe packed with them
Excellent trousers - good quality, good fit now I know which style I favour. Always good service which is appreciated as I have recently been in hospital and therefore less mobile. Thank you.
I love Bella trousers. I am short and the 7/8 length is a perfect fit for me. I have a few pairs in different colours and would highly recommend them.
I have four pairs of Robell trousers/jeans now and they are all brilliant. The quality of the fabric is unmatched by others and the colours remain stable too. My only criticism is that I wish they did more of the styles for the petite frame. I personally don’t like the trousers with the seam running down the middle of the back therefore I have to buy mostly regular sizes and take up to 5inches up but I am just 5ft tall.
Great selection of Robell trousers . Helpful staff ,prompt delivery . If a return is required no problems and speedy refund . I only wear Robell and purchase from So Simply with pleasure .
Received excellent advice before making this last purchase. I love Robell trousers and these Mimi checks are gorgeous. Great web site and fast delivery as always - thank you.
Very quick and efficient delivery service...quality of trousers good...the only size in petite is 29 inches was the only factor as I am 27 inch inside leg...to have them turned up would be £10 on top of the cost..
I have so many pairs they are great and good quality !!!!
Excellent service
Great trousers, so comfortable to wear. Keep their shape you don’t end up with baggy knees.
Brilliant fit and so comfortable too
The trousers are amazing, thank you !
So Simply Robell is rated 4.90 based on 6,622 reviews