So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Have brought loads of trousers from Robell and many of them rose 09 style and know how they sit on the waistband with limited stitching. Pair arrived and I wore, to find the waistband rode up at the back, was uncomfortable and upon looking saw the limited stitching was loose and some not there when compared to my other trousers of same style. Robell have refused to exchange because I wore them!! Didn't discover they were wrong until I wore them. Will buy from other stockists next time. Sooo unhelpful.
STILL AWAITING A REPLY TO AN ISSUE I HAVE WITH SIMPLY ROBELL.
I have yet to receive my order placed on the 11th April.
Sorry but they, were not well made and poor quality
I have several pairs of Marie trousers and love them, however, I decided that instead of buying a plain black pair I would try the 'velvet' ones which would be a bit more dressy. What a disappointment. I wore them out for Sunday lunch yesterday and by the time I got home at 4pm they Iooked as though I had slept in them, they had picked up bits and were not very comfortable to wear. Reluctantly one star as it won't let me submit a review until I have done so. Sara Potter
I was excited to order a pair of size 8 petite Rose 09 ankle grazer ( navy) being advised they are super slim. What a disappointment when I received them on Christmas eve - The leg and thigh measures 2 inches wider than the Colette bought a year ago . Has the styling changed and what should I order?
Unfortunately this time I was VERY disappointed with the trousers.
So sad this is my 3rd pair of this style and 6th pair of Robles, I love the fit but the sewing and workmanship is shoddy sadly. This is the second time I have worn these trousers and the hem has come down today and the cotton is dangling from a seam in the back and is unraveling. This is sad because they are so comfy and not cheap, very disappointing.
Never have anything I want in stock. I am a standard size so what is the problem.
I have still not received my trousers - please let me know current situation. Thznkyou
I ordered navy blue trousers from you. Payment was excepted. I was told the goods had left for delivery. that was 22nd October. Then I had a call saying goods are out of stock, delivery in 3weeks time. So order was cancelled. I still can't understand what went wrong. So, definitely no stars.
Was pleased with the jeans I ordered but very disappointed with the trousers. They were very lightweight and did not sit nicely on my legs. Flopped about all over the place.
I couldn't believe that returns are not free of charge. Although my first order was not satisfactory I was prepared to order something different as I have other Robell trousers that I have been pleased with, but I won't be doing so again from So Simply Robell
Although I have kept these trousers. I would consider them to be very poor quality for the money. They certainly do crease and are not cut particularly well. Overall will not purchase anymore
The denim trousers I bought were a good fit but the dye is constantly coming out. Have washed them several times - if I sit on a pale chair, it is blue when I get up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lovely material and fitted perfect around waist and leg length but more like a flare than a slim fit. In product pictures they looked skin tight but very wide in the leg so I returned.
I was very disappointed to find the petite jean style trousers were far too long and longer then the other petite trousers I have bought - why is this?
The tousers will be fine if a d when they arrive.
Not received yet!!!!