So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Great, the trousers I ordered arrived quickly and fit well.
Lovely crops but had not realised no pockets and should have bought next size up! My fault for taking labels off first!
so very comfortable easy to wear
Great fit , design and quality . Would like more size 6 garments but size 8 is usually okay. Excellent customer service.
Garment fits perfectly. Very efficient shopping experience
Absolutely delighted. Perfect fit , lovely fabric
Always a pleasure to deal with this company. Excellent products, my favourite style is Marie, and very efficient service.
have returned to loose in legs
I would give 5 stars if the cotton twill trousers came in a shorter length too. I have to unpick the hems and turn them up to my length before I can wear these. I am 5ft. 4”
Most comfortable trousers ever and amazing selection of colours and styles
I love Robell as the trousers fit perfectly and I don't have to have them shortened as I have petite size. Sweaters excellent.
This is my second purchase of Bella 09 trouser, I’m usually a size 10 but ordered size 12 as I prefer a slightly looser fit. Very pleased with my purchase and will order again in the future. Very prompt service, received within a couple of days.
Have just got my first pair of Robell shorts in navy. Great fit., Dispatched the same day as order and received on the fifth day. Very pleased with them. I have ordered another pair in red.
Love Robell Marie velvet trousers. Have them in brown and grey. Completely comfortable and smart. Just had to return Marie Jacquard white trousers as they were a completely different fit. Also disappointed with having to pay return postage. Will try once again but perhaps no more after that if it happens again. Very helpful customer service and speedy delivery.
I ordered Marie Robell Marie 07 Crop Trousers for a short break by the sea. The weather was very hot. This was my first order to the "So Simply" Company. I am very impressed with their communication to me and the speed of delivery. The pants were super cool. A five star service all round. Thank you.
Absolutely beautiful and such a joy I am normally 14 but a 12 fits much better. I love the stretch material as I have a leg that swells up but with these trousers they stretch when I wear them. Brilliant shorts, trousers. Liz
Love these golf shorts just the right length and good for wearing anywhere, great service from So Simple.
Always the perfect fit and great styles. Wonderful colours
I have just purchased my tenth pair of Robell trousers in 5 years.The trousers are beautifully made,designed and finished and so comfortable to wear.They are an elegant compliment to my wardrobe whatever the activity whether casual or formal.I love the elasticated waist which allows for some cream cake discrepancies!!!!!Perfect!!!
Beautiful trousers, very comfortable to wear just pull on. Have purchased these in other colours.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.9 based on 8,411 reviews