So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
The trousers I bought from you are a perfect fit and very flattering. The person who took my order was extremely helpful and my order arrived within 48 hours. I can’t fault your service.
Order was processed very efficiently. Goods of a high standard and fit well.
Excellent service. The item I wanted was unavailable and they rang me when it was. My beautiful new trousers arrived in the post, in perfect condition 2 days later.
Fabulous trousers with a very flattering fit, great choice of colours too. Super fast delivery, received my happy jacket today and I’m very happy.
A good company and with charming help if you phone them. They can really help if you need to query something!
Very quick delivery even with the Covid crisis!
Best trousers I have ever purchased, wish they were a little cheaper so I could afford to buy more
Very happy with my trousers. Good quality and everything I had hoped for. Efficient service. Thank you.
Could not have been better. I'd not ordered correctly on the web-site and received a call early the next day asking if any help was needed, which clearly it was. We managed to do everything over the telephone and my wonderful new trousers arrived the day after. If you've not tried a pair of these amazing trousers before you really are missing out.
Ashamed to admit how many Robell I have. Great range of colours and very speedy refund from so simply when a colour isn’t exactly what I’m looking for. Posted a pair back on Monday afternoon ( ...kept 3 pairs) and had refund email by Friday morning
Love all Robell Trousers, great service and no delivery charge.
once again extremely happy with my latest purchase i will continue to buy all my trousers from So Simply Robell great company very helpful and friendly sales girls and fast delivery very happy customer
Amazing service and very helpful staff. I needed an exchange but this was hassle free and easy to do. I am now the proud owner of a lovely happy jacket and very happy!
Such a fantastic selection of Robell. Great customer service and fast delivery.
Excellent online service (used for the first time with this company). The trousers are, as usual, extremely comfortable and I will continue to purchase them.
Very quick delivery, lovely trousers, comfy to wear and look smart.
Brilliant showroom, never seen such a collection of Robell, having travelled down from Cheshire to visit I was not disappointed and took advantage of the sale 🤩 Can’t wait for you to open a Cheshire Showroom !! 😉 will be back soon to shop the New Collection that’s due in soon xx
Brilliant stock with friendly staff.
Excellent, prompt, professional service. Highly recommend this company. Delighted with my trousers. 😁
Phoned the help line and they could not have been more helpful. Found me the 2 pairs of shorts I wanted in the colors that I wanted even though they did not appear in stock on web site. Arrived next day and were perfect, just like my current pair.
very satisfied both with the product and the service, I will be back
So Simply Robell is rated 4.94 based on 2,287 reviews