So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
A fast and efficient service. Ordered one day, delivered the next day.
When ordering the lady on the other end of the phone was so pleasant and friendly, such a pleasure to deal with, rather than a totally impersonal voice or computer.
Been a fan of Robell for years now, my husband reckons I don't need another pair but I certainly do !! You can never have too many
I have 7 pairs of the Marie trousers, I love the style, the fit everything about them. They are so comfortable to wear. I was able to visit the showroom last year and was very impressed. The assistant was very helpful and friendly and I’m hoping to visit again later this year.
Bought these floral trousers in the sale I’m so pleased with them I’m ready for summer and they came the following day very good service
Such a fast service: ordered Thursday and delivered, via first class mail, on Saturday! Outstanding, thank you.
Velvet trousers fit well. They are my fourth pair of Robell trousers; I will definitely continue to buy them. Thank you.
Extremely fast and efficient service and the quality of products is excellent, as is the after sales service should anything need to be exchanged or returned.
I particularly like the new Jorli range - the cardigans and coatigans are a perfect weight for Spring into Summer. Five stars for everything I have purchased from So Simply Robell.
The only work trousers that I can find that fit well and look smart. Love the colour Choice and stretchability of the material.
Love these trousers I have
Them in so many colours, service on line is fantastic
Lovely, comfortable trousers, that are easy to wear and wash well.
Excellent service, my order has arrived next day both times I have ordered.
Definitely would recommend to anyone who wants comfort and good service.
Tailored look relaxed fit - PERFECT
Delivery arrived quickly and was well packed. I have other Robell trousers which I love, however not so keen on these so sent them back. Refund confirmed by email as soon as Royal Mail delivered. All good.
Excellent service
My order arrived the next day! I’m delighted with my lightweight down jacket in dusky cedar. The fit, quality and colour is lovely.
Quality and efficiency from you. Received my order next day. Your staff are brilliant.
Really nice friendly staff great product
Great service. Ordered one day received the next
Super fit trouser (Bella)
Excellent trousers. Lovely quality and perfect fit.
Super personal telephone advice. Quick dispatch. Perfect fit. Thank you Rowell- well done.
VR
Ordered Sunday , received Tuesday. Excellent service. Fourth pair of Bella ankle grazers. They fit beautifully, look great. A very happy customer.
Such quick service had expected to wait longer for my order to arrive. Quality of clothes as always excellent. Highly recommended. Thank you
I already have a few pairs of Robell trousers, but my local stockist has recently closed. I was so pleased to find I could get them on line. They are so flattering ,but also comfortable and hard wearing. I am a classic pear-shape, but always feel slimmer and more in proportion when wearing Robell. Please do more options/colours in the shorter length.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 4,278 reviews