www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
The manual is very informative but contains nothing about the cameras. The printing font is too small and printing too faint
I'm afraid we aren't responsible for the content of any of the manuals. We print what is provided by the manufacturer.

Sorry the print was too small and faint for you. We will resend printed twice the size.
This 78 year old guy has just progressed from a Doro Analogue push button flip cover phone, to an all singing /dancing Samsung Galaxy A31 Smart phone.
It's a whole new can of worms to get his head around, my Grandson tells me,
"You do it like this Grandad," I reply, " Well just show me again then,"
I will eventually in time become competent with it.
A comprehensive, well set out and easily understood manual for the Doro 8080 smartphone. Well worth the modest cost.
Smartphone Manual, was what I required, it was clearly printed and gave me all the information I needed, as an older person this was very useful.
No negative problems at all.
Excellent service. Will be using your services again for another manual soon and perhaps two. Well done and thank you
Very informative and easy to understand.
I found this company printed the manual for Doro 8050. Ordered it, it came
reasonably quickly. is well printed and just what I needed. The only thing I am
sorry about is not being able to get a spiral hinge. It is very difficult holding the
phone in one hand and trying to do what the manual says whilst having to stop the
page from turning over because the book wont lay flat.
Should be easier to get to the subject under inquiry. An index is needed.
I'm sorry, we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is supplied by the manufacturer.
Pages d tend to separate from the padding glue and then there is no way to keep them in the book. Otherwise, I am pleased with the service I get. Thank you.
I generally do not recommend things and services to others because what I like is not necessarily what other people like.
I recently purchased the LG Stylo 6 smartphone from Verizon. I went online to review the manual but saw that it was 168 pages. Rather than scroll through that many pages to find out how to use the features of the phone, I bought the manual instead. I find it easier to look at than scrolling through a massive manual online. The manual arrived within the time frame promised, approximately two weeks. It was in excellent condition and a good enough size to read comfortably and also to store it on a shelf or in a drawer. I am satisfied with the manual and recommend it to anyone that prefers a printed manual. The price was reasonable for the size of the manual.
I have recently acquired a Samsung smart phone A12 and bought the manual as it is easier to follow than downloading instructions on the phone or computer. This was a good purchase as it offers a basic introduction to the major features of the phone in an easily accessible form. I am very pleased with this purchase.
So much better than trying to read something online every time I need to learn something new about the phone.
Got exactly what i wanted. Thank-you well worth the money would buy products again
The manual answered all the questions I had about my tablet, only it could have win bigger print.
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
This manual is probably fine for someone who has experience of using smart phones however to a first time beginner to whom the instruction to swipe up sends them reaching for a handkerchief then this manual might well have been written in swahili.
I'm sorry we aren't responsible for the contents of the manual. We simply print and bind what is provided by the manufacturer,

If the manual is of no use please return it for a full refund.
A really friendly company to deal with - everything is made so easy. The service was impressive and faultless; the price was very fair.
Excellent presentation (binding and printing) for an enormous amount of information.
Manuel was received timely and in good shape.
Good service and price
Would have given 5 stars but binding very tight and difficult to turn pages. Risk of tearing pages die to this
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.34 based on 2,156 reviews