www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

very clear and concise
Simple and easy to use web page. Comprehensive manual -great
Manual was ok thanks.
Nicely turned out A5 ring-bound manual - clear and comprehensive
As a retired technical author, I find the manual is lacking basic operating information and it is long winded in what it does say. Colour as per the original on-line document would be a help. At the age of 81, I find driving this device difficult to drive and the manual does not help. Staff at my local O2 store have offered a free hands-on help session which I will accept.
good clear exactly what I needed. it arrived quickly & in good condition. weel done!
Ordered and PAID for 2 manuals received ONLY 1. NEVER AGAIN!
I found it very helpful with putting me in the right direction and help with using my smart phone
Since you spiral bound the manual you saved me the trouble of downloading it from Apple and then paying to have it bound as well as the paper cost of 600+ pages. Very nice job. Thank you.
Very complete and helpful - thank you.
EXCELLENT MANUAL
Very well laid out and easy to use.
Jeff, I got the manual for the iPhone 11 Pro Max about ten days ago. I have been using it to learn about the Photo process and this has been invaluable. I've already taken and processed a number of photos. The two manuals Part 1 and part 2 have 600 pages in total so that,s a lot of reading so I plan to pick and chose what I need to know. I will use post it notes to mark the sections I need most and my goal is simplification and to try and pull out references related to the iPhone 11 pro max, Thanks, Sam
I was very pleased with my book it was well presented and was easy for me to follow,and I've learnt a lot more about my phone and what it will do. Thank you ,
Quite a tome at a great price and quickly delivered. Looks to cover every question I may have about not only my new II Pro Max as well as others. I recommend the wire binding to,lie flat and stable while perusing.
Excellent documentation on Moto G7 Power cell phone. Will buy again for other electronics.
When ever I change my phone I obtain a new manual from this company. I find them extremely helpful and the manuals are first class and I can usually sort out any problems with it.
It did not give me the information I had hoped.
Hello

I am sorry you found the manual unhelpful. We do not write the manuals we download from the manufactures of the devices and then print them for our customers.
Have bought camera manuals from OTC in the past and have always been very satisfied. Same applies here - very good quality manual, very prompt delivery. What's not to like?
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,169 reviews