www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Very confusing. Not for a person that has no knowledge of smartphones"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Brilliant instruction book... Fast delivery & very easy to follow... Looking forward to mastering my Sony phone. Many thanks!"
"Paid a premium price for a very amateurish product Just a print off of the Samsung manual very poorly put together The pages are not even aligned properly. Delivery was quick though."
"Clear and precise"
"Clear instructions easy to understand. Manual is robust and obviously durable.The place to go if you want a manual --- I already had one for my tablet Brian Carlisle"
"excellent manual , plenty of information."
"The manual is nicely bound in a spiral spine. Its a perfect size - A5"
"very good. AND SO QUICK,amazing."
"It has been a significant helper with my new phone Samsung 9+."
"Wanted a manual for my new Smartphone. Having used OTC several times in the past I ordered a spiral-bound copy. This arrived the next working day, and I am very pleased with the result."
"I have become slightly 'lost' with such a phone, and my approval definitely overcome my disability! Thank you again"
"my wife loved it..."
"Well printed and with the spiral binding! Thanks for making this item available!"
"Some of us need a printed manual. It's a security thing, it's what we grew up with. So, thank you for being a source for printed manuals!!!"
"As s first time smartphone user I am finding the manual very helpful and easy to use"
"OK manual well presented and fast delivery. Not as much user info as the one I got for an I-phone - still leaves me guessing at times!"
"Very small print. Need a magnifying glass."
"Exactly wha I required. No manual came with the phone. Thanks!"
"As a new Android user at age 75...it is easy to read & understand. Choosing the Sam Sung Galaxy Note9, made my work easier and accessible to Word & Excel or any pdf document and a breeze to print. I have put away my laptop."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.36 based on 821 reviews