www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Very goog manual Easy to resd.
Manual much easier to read than on a screen. Nice clean booklet with spiral binding. Prompt delivery. For me as a silver haired person the booklet is easy to have and use for any future reference.
I was very pleased with the smartphone manual. I am one of those people that actually do read the manual. I am very glad I found your website and very happy with the results.
Just the right size for easy reading, and all in English. I also appreciate the discounts codes.
I have told others of your service. Thanks.
Very helpful and easy to follow instructions .
Very detailed but easy to follow even for a pensioner like me. Delivered within a couple of days of ordering.
Very helpful
Excellent , informative Manual, clearly laid out & no complaints.
It will take me sometime to absorb much of the detail, but it will certainly help me to gain more from that which my iPhone SE2020 can offer.
Very helpful and comprehensive for people like me who prefer a hard copy instruction manual.
The manual was helpful, however it needs to be more detailed on where to find things, ex. settings?
Hello

I am sorry we a re a separate company to Samsung and we have provided the manual they have made available on their website for your device. We have no input as to the contents of the manual.

Regards
Julie
It has a great deal of information. My only criticism is that the print was not as clear as I would have wished.
This was a brilliant idea to have a book to read and pictures to look at while setting up my smartphone, Thank you very much
it was good, I just dont understand the whole phone, ince its not working like it should, im returning the phone .
Excellent manual to explain the phone
I have gone for the spiral binding version as it is much easier to use. The manual is very comprehensive and is a great help in trying to get competent with the mobile phone. I would recommend this manual to everyone.
this manual gave me information simply and in a straight forward way thank you Don Banks
The manual showed me what I had been missing in the usage of my new phone.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com 5 star review on 15th October 2020
This manual is exactly what I wanted. Organized, clearly written, and easy to use. Very prompt delivery!
very useful. just as expected
Good prompt service