www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Excellent service. Much easier to read in spiral binding than if self-printed , and larger size too. very satisfied thanks.
Thank you the Manual is excellent, its been very useful for this 70+year old to understand his first smartphone, So pleased to have this
No thanks
It is beautifully bound and so much easier to read and navigate than any "online" manual. It has paid for itself many times over in quick answers for my phone issues.
Not had it long enough to assess it thoroughly, but the first thing I tried to find let me down, ie how to open and listen to voice mails.
The manual was delivered quickly; the postal service was great. However, the maual itself is difficult to use because the stiffness of the binding prevents it from being opened out flat. Having said that, the information contained was useful.
Some items were had to find the answer I was hoping to get
Easy to read. A little too preamble but otherwise does the job
The manual is nicely put together and bound well. I very satisfied with it.
I expected for the price a comprehensive booklet covering all aspects of the Nokia Flip 2720 phone. The small consisted of pages enclosed in a clear plastic cover taped together with a white plastic rear cover - obviously printed and assembled on a demand basis. I presume this company produces many similar booklets in such a make-ready method. I actually found certain instructions totally missing that can easily be located via Google for free. The final insult was the P&P charge of £3.95 in addition to the £13. Cost of this R.I.P.-off.
Hello I am sorry you are not happy with the manual please return with a covering letter for a refund.
Although all the guidance is available on the phone, for those of us not in the first flush of youth, it is very useful to have a printed copy to hand to refer to. I’m learning a lot if stuff I didn’t even realise existed.
An excellent manual that I can browse through at leisure, and place my own markers at points of special interest.
Excellent service from production all the way to a good first class postal delivery.
App images could be clearer.Bit too small possibly.
I haven't read the whole manual yet, but so far it has been very helpful
Not a very good company. Twice I was sent the wrong manual. I would not use agailn
The manual is very essential to every owner of a device of that description.
s's[s[asdldld]
Just what I need to understand my new smart phone
no comment