www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
"Very good i like the ring biding they lay flat, which helps me a lot."
"All as promised"
"Excellent quality and very legible"
"very pleased with the manual much easier to use and understand instead of the digital copy on my computer."
"very good and quick service the manual is just what I wanted and the way its bound small and easy to read and understand."
"It is very well printed and therefore highly readable and each page is not overcrowded. Thank you for providing such a useful manual"
"Concise, covers all features of the Samsung smart phone - securely bound."
"The manual is very comprehensive and understandable. Just what I needed!"
"the manual was what I needed. I found it very helpful"
"No complaints.A fast service"
"Ring bind well worth the small additional price. No comparison compared to the small manual provided. Saved the hassle time and cost of printing at home. Overall a good quality product."
"Ploughing my way through this & my phone i'm sure I will love it when I get to grips with it the manual is a god send & a fast delivery thank you."
"waited far too long for this manual....was never told it was made in england......never told the total cost up front.......this is bad...I feel you played me for a sucker......told every one i know to go to u-2...to get quick results.....not wait 3 weeks at an excessive cost.... by the way....it is not user friendly...total crap....hope you belly up..."
We send all manuals within 12 working hours of receiving an order. You ordered on a Saturday and we sent on the Monday. We are in the hands of the local postal services. We make it very clear throughout the ordering process that delivery will be approximately 10 days to the USA. We don't hide where we are located. Unfortunately sometimes delivery takes longer, but there is nothing we can do about that, it's down to the postal services.

We show all costs before you place your order.

If you want a 100% refund just send it back to us and we'll refund the same day.
"I found the smart-manual very helpful. on the other hand, I found out what OTC stands for :Old Timers Camera. I don't what I think about this."
"Excellant"
"very high quality manual book"
"Very comprehensive. I am a first time smartphone user and sometimes this manual is just a little too smart for me. I'll find a teenager to explain things. Maybe the problems are more with the phone than with the manual. Robert"
"Very pleased with the manual ,"
"Very informative, I had no clue as to how to use my first iPhone. Thanks to all who made up this manual I can use my iPhone without stress. One Happy Customer"
"i am very pleased with book"
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.32 based on 269 reviews