www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
"Very easy to use, comprehensive, much will be used as I become more accustom to various actions of the iPhone. This is my third. Small comment, I did not find a reference to using the torch. I can turn it on, but if the main screen comes on, I cannot turn it off easily. I have to wait till the main screen go's off???"
"Manual was prepared and delivered as described. I've purchased from you before and will continue to do so. Very pleased woth you products."
"Didn't have any instructions on call forwarding."
"The manual is very helpful. My husband and I are senior citizens +++ and need a written reference on how to use the Smartphone. We both had flip phones and I could no longer use Walmart Savings Catcher without an updated phone so I'm not in business. Merry Christmas.,"
"The Smartphone Manual is printed clearly and to a high standard."
"I am still waiting for the manual. I contacted salesprinted-manual.com Dec 9, 2019 and their reply was something about a Christmas delay. I am going into the hospital for surgery tomorrow and I planned to use the manual and figure out my new phone during recovery. What gives. Joann Drennon Order @ 18011463W"
"The printed Smart Phone manual is much easier to use than the downloaded manual. You can easily locate a topic without scrolling though pages on you phone or computer. The index and spiral binding makes it easy to find a page. Worth every penny!"
"Book is fantastic value;concise. Only complaint is small print."
"The perfect antidote to the scramble involved in using instructions on a website to take actions on the same device."
"Much better quality than I expected, based really on the low price. Excellent product and very comprehensive. I really am very impressed !"
"I just ordered it, but when it arrives I can write an review"
"Very well bound, clear and well presented, the manual covers every aspect of the information required to use the J6 successfully."
"Ordered from Amazon. Delivered promptly. Very happy with the service from Amazon and OTC"
"The manual is very short on detail and seems to assume one knows all about smartphones."
"The manual is easy to understand, except some of the instructions refer to icons I don't see on the screen. Also some of the pictured icons are unreadable because there isn't enough color contrast. But the manual has helped me a lot."
"It helped us to understand our phone better"
"I've only started through the manual. I am impressed by the quality of the printing and binding. In my brief look-through of the manual it looks to be simply written and very understandable. I believe it will be very instructive and helpful. Thank you very much. Walt"
"My Galaxy phone was new to me and this manual has helped me so much, firstly with the basics and will continue to help me learn more about the uses of the phone."
"I was expecting that the manual would come in colour, looking as it did on-line. I also assumed that it would be A4 in size rather than A5. Given the price charged, I didn't even contemplate that it would just be monochrome A5. The only successful aspect was the ring binding ... oh and the delivery was super prompt."
"very fast delivery good quality manual"
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 402 reviews