www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
4.3
Based on 3,008 reviews
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Very helpful for a low tech guy.
It was reasonably priced, covered the subject matter and delivered on time.
Out damn standing
An index would have been helpful-- I needed to look for what I needed in the middle of the manual..Also I was not aware of the shipping costs...
EASY TO UNDERSTAND
Arrived promptly. You kept me informed at all times. The manual is just what I need. As always dealing with you was easy and pleasant. Thank you
The Smartphone-Manual is well organized and very helpful. Very quick delivery was appreciated.
as i am in my seventies i found it very hard to operate this phone. the book should explain more simply how to perform basic functions before trying to do the more difficult ones starting with what symbol does what
Hello We have simply supplied the manual the manufacturers make available for your phone.
Would like more information on better use of camera, otherwise most explanations/ instructions easy to follow
Useful, a good help to understand the working of the camera
NO INFORMATION AS TO HOW TO CLEAR THE CONTACT APP. I CAN'T GET INTO IT. Apparently this is a problem with at least 30 users I found on line. As soon as I move phone number wh another phone, will cancel my account. The CONTACT app, shows LOADING CONTACTS constantly I cannot get into it to edit or delete contacts. These are on my phone but can't access them on the APP
was everything OTC said it was
As an old senior who doesn't know computer technology I still M Having problems getting all I know it can do. But I am trying. so at this time I can only say a rating of 5. Spent a lot of money for a booklet that should come with the phone. So for that reason I will not encourage a sale of the phone.
Hello We are not the manufacturer of the phone. we simply print and send the manual the manufacturers make available on their website.
very good easy to follow
OTC is a "must-use" for the older generation who can remember the days of the handbook, which came with all newly purchased electrical items.One cannot beat sitting down, and learning how to operate a new electrical item. As a rule, I do not give ten stars,but with the excellent service given by "OTC"it's well deserved.
Wow! I knew the manuals covered a wide range of iPhones but I was amazed to receive 3 thick books. It’s going to take some time to wade through them, I hope that they’re very informative about the basics. Having them spiral bound is a definite plus as it allows reading and working without continually having to find the page again. Well done!
Just what I needed. Too bad T Mobile didn't give me one.
OTC was patient with me during my Covid recovery - and I had difficulty ordering my manual. Ultimately, the order was placed - and manual received. Thank you, OTC!
It was the wrong book I ordered OppoA16s I got color os 11
I am 76 and have never had a smart phone. The manual is excellent and very easy to understand.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.3 based on 3,008 reviews