www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
"It was so detailed, was not able to read it. The things I needed help with was not in the index. I wasted my money on that book."
"As a complete beginner to Smart Phones, I was very pleased to be able to buy the Samsung Galaxy User Manual. At the moment I have probably used under 10% of the Manual. One thing I would have liked was to have reached MUCH EARLIER in the booklet was the Indicator Icons (pages 45 & 46) and the information about messages and missed calls (page 78)"
"The Manual had all the information that I was unable to find on the Smartphone. I no longer have to ask my Grandson!"
"I was very touched by the fact that I was able to get a larger print on my iPhone manual. Thank You Jeff!"
"It is good but it would be very good if it had an index. It would make it so much easier to use."
"Quite comprehensive & informative"
"Still nothing like a book!"
"Good reference guide when I’m stuck"
"Hsrd to follow inparts"
"Very well produced and excellent service."
"not definitive"
Sorry you weren't happy. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers, we simply print and bind the manuals for convenience.

You can always return the manual for a 100% refund at any time.
"The manual arrived very promply in the post. It was in a spiral cover."
"I have found hunting for information rather more tricky than with other "techy." manuals, but I think I now know my way around it ...mostly!"
Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers. We simply print and bind them for people's convenience.
"It makes it so easy to figure out my Galaxy 9 . I can go from subject to subject with the ease of a manual and I don't have to fumble around with the manual built into the phone. A life saver for me"
"well worth the money"
"The Samsung Smartphone [Galaxy A5 (2017)] user manual is delightfully small and compact - it will fit comfortably in a backpack - and is filled with practical information. I would have liked a section on GPS operation because this is a feature that I will use in the field."
"The smartphone Manual made a world of difference in learning all the different functions on my new phone. Its great to go back and reference a certain function so you don't have to be worried about remembering everything all at once."
"Very short of "Pictures" , of what you are describing, poorly thought out for someone who is NOT familiar with the phone. I.E If being taught to drive a car and told to "put your foot on the clutch pedal, how does one know what or which is the "clutch pedal ??without be shown First. Clice Wisdom."
Sorry you weren't happy.

Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers and we simply print and bind them for convenience.

If you aren't happy then just return it to us for a 100% refund.
"Manual is not too bad but size of printing is not good at all for a lot of people I have no problems reading but even that size I am not comfortable."
Sorry you found the print too small.

We will re-send, at no charge, a replacement printed twice the size.

I hope this will help.
"Thanks for the larger manual. Excellent."
Sorry you found the print too light.

We will re-send, at no charge, a replacement printed twice the size.

I hope this will help.