www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Easy to understand better instruction that the company give with the phone
The manual was actually for my 80-year-old Mother. Companies currently forget the fact that there's an older generation out there that have the money to purchase new phones but aren't fully digital. To expect octogenarians to access websites is a manifestation of companies' desire to generate savings vs. specific consumer needs. Thanks for providing this service as my Mother now has a 'hard' copy to help her navigate her new phone.
the print is so small I can't read it
excellent service and excellent product could not fault anything
I wanted a start up manual ,stating how to set the phone.
Very pleased with the smartphone manual that I ordered. Having got my first ever iphone, I needed help, but these days you don't seem to get manuals anymore. It was good to be able to get one from OTC and it was received very quickly. Thank you, it has been a great help.
I found it a bit long winded .I am quite an old lady.
very pleased with the product.thankyou.
could not of managed sorting my phone out without it worth every penny
Very easy to follow, especially for an older person who just took a giant leap from little brick phone to a smartphone. Scary but manual helps.
Easy to understand for an Oldie.
This manual is for my flip phone and is perfect in helping me navigate through all the features of my phone.
I found the manual very useful and full of interesting facts in regard to the phone I had recently purchased.
Appears to be an excellent manual, I will know better when I have time to look at it properly as my family keep contacting me on my new iPhone so I haven't actually used it yet!
The manual is very indepth in all aspects of the motor e6 plus.
ive only just started reading, so not got my phone up to speed yet. what ive read appears relevant.
Very helpful for elderly first-time smartphone user, but it didn't answer all my queries. Still very useful & I'm glad I bought it, although the print is quite small.
For advanced USA users: not for the British novice like me! And I wish I had realised the phone uses icons, not words, to identify services. Guidance for simple actions, like making & answering a phone call is difficult to find & follow. I still don't know how to access UK radio wavebands on this phone.
Luckily, I know a man who does.
I have purchased several manuals from OTC both for cameras and phones. The product has always been of the highest quality and the service superb. I would recommend the ring binding as it is so much more convenient to use.
Very efficient service and an excellent guide. Thank you
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,704 reviews