www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Text too small and grey instead of black. Blue ink comes out too pale on b&w photocopy and I can't see what I'm supposed to tap even through magnifying glass.
Large print option should be available.
beautifully assembled and detailed.
I found the manual to be very good and nicely presented. Although the appendix is good I would liked to have seen an index which would make it much easier to find an item of concern.
I' saying poor, because I haven't received it yet.
Easy to read for the older generation añd clear instructions
I just received the printed manual yesterday, June 2nd. I understand that it was mailed on May 15th from the U.K. It seems like a little long to receive the mail, even due to Covid 19. So far, manual seems helpful. There are some fine nuances that I have picked up. It is a lot of reading but I have found it useful other calling the 800#.
concise easy to understand
OK. Learning.
Excellent service
Very please easy to follow.
Very well presented and easy to use well pleased with my purchase
Usual good value and very quick delivery. Thank you.
This manual and the seller I have found both excellent. I will purchace from this seller again.
It is everything you need if you do not have a clue how to use a smart phone. Thanks!
I really like how this Manual is printed out, easy to read without having to squint to see. My smartphone is the first one that I have purchased so I had a lot to learn. This manual will be very helpful in that respect. Thanks
It’s me. I wanted something more simple. Like a dummies guide. The manual was comprehensive, which will suit others.
Hello

I can see from your order you have an Apple device. We have sent you the manual that Apple have made available for you device.

Regards
Julie
Pretty straight forward and easy to follow.
I have been unable to keep up with modern technology the phone was a gift from my Son and although he explained it all to me it did not sink in.I spent a lot of time looking for a working Manual and finally I found yours. I wont mention the time and effort I spent cursing the phone. Anyway I ordered it. the delivery was very quick it does what it says on the cover. Brilliant , Thanks
I bought this for my mom
Along with another book

She’s a first time user and liked this
Book the best