www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
The booklet is a very good quality product, I have given it 4 stars as there is one small issue I have with it. The print is dark enough to read but there are instances where some words or phrases are a bit faint....it may be that these words were highlighted in the original but in the booklet, they were a wee bit difficult to read.
Although you get access to a PDF copy of the phone manual. I wanted a physical copy for my mam. She was delighted with it. Quality item with amazing clarity. Would recommend highly. Thankyou....
It does what it says on the tin.

Job done.

Maurice Wain
After struggling to follow on screen instructions (these are obviously designed to confuse) it was a pleasure to be able to have instructions available as and when required and in a form that a non expert could understand
Manual was a gift for a friend on the strength of a previous manual purchased for myself, which I was very pleased with.
very useful and nicely produced
Quick service and reasonable price. Only drawback is that because of the way the manufacturer presents their online manuals, the delivered version is 'international' - 47 pages: I was hoping for the gb version - 63 pages!
I am 72 years old. My son bought me this phone as it was recommended as a simple phone for the elderly. I find the manual very difficult to follow. It mentions many features and what they do but it doesn't tell you how to do it. Very disappointed.
Hello
We have sent you the manual that Doro have made available for your phone. We have no input as to the contents of the manual.

Regards
Julie
I was pleased to find that the diagrams and narrative were easy enough for me to follow when I new nothing at all about smart phones
Comprehensive. Very well organised and laid out. So easy to use. Clear and easy to understand language. Brilliant in every way.
It's been a great help to have the phone in my hand and the instruction manual right at my side. I can review anywhere and feel I don't have to be tied to the computer. The size is perfect; not too small or too cumbersome. I'm from the old school and still enjoy the touch of a book! It's a shame and a sin the price we pay for phones (cameras), and these companies can't include the instruction manual. Thank God you are there as an option for us. It is greatly appreciated!
Very straight forward, manual came quickly - no problems.
Hi the manual I received was very useful a lot of good information and very helpful.
Vvery good apart from some items had not enough information, but that's maybe because I am a bot of a technophobe.
The Smartphone-Manual company was invaluable when we purchased our iPhone. The information was very easy to find in the Manual.. I would not hesitate to purchase further manuals if and when required in future.
Eall my problemsasy to use and solved
MORE PICTURES AND MAYBE COLOUR
Hello

I am sorry we have sent you what Samsung have made available for your phone. we have no input as to the contents. Also we can not print in colour.

Regards
Julie
excellent service
It means not having to go into the phone to brush up, very much easier
to check the operations while consulting the manual.
It is the greatest nothing else has a complete smartphone manual not even Samsung.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,832 reviews