www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"very nsmall print and not very clear"
"Did not provide sufficient information.This iPhone 8 Plus was not explained ie Could by execute from the instructions.N o illustrations"
"The size is far to big, A5 would have been better as my camera manual. I still do not understand the language, of mobiles and perhaps an explanation of the terms and how they are used would help. For info. how can you easily stop adverts when playing games etc. Why do we have adverts etc./ What is the difference between messages, phone and messenger. Plus how do you get rid of your searches. Thank you."
We send all manuals as A5

I'm afraid we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers. We just print them so users don't have to.

If you aren't happy with the manual please return it for a full refund.
"It is too much tech.speak."
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals we just print what the manufacturers write. You can always return it for a full refund at any time.
"The pages started to become loose on the first day of use, and some are now completely loose."
This is clearly not acceptable. We will send a replacement tomorrow.
"not worth the expense"
Sorry to hear you were not happy. You can always return the manual for a full refund.
"Did not tell me much i expected more for my money than a couple of pieces of paper"
You ordered a test report not a manual! The test report was 3 pages. The manual is over 500 pages.
"Paid a premium price for a very amateurish product Just a print off of the Samsung manual very poorly put together The pages are not even aligned properly. Delivery was quick though."
I'm really sorry you were not happy. If you want to return the manual we will refund you in full.
"the font size was to small and I had it replaced with A4 sized document"
"The print is very small making it tiring to my eyes even with glasses. There is plenty of empty space on the pages to take normal size print."
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will resent (at no charge) printed twice the size. This will help you a lot.
"The font is very small and the color of print is gray, not black. I am a senior with all my wits about me, but prefer a manual rather than crawling through an online manual. This manual, though expensive, does not meet my needs"
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will re-send a manual printed twice the size, at no charge to you of course.

I'm sure this will help.

Sorry for the delay.
"I do not think it is sufficiently comprehensive in the details it gives for the instructions. In particular for the radio it says search for the various stations using the Autotuning, but it just runs straight through without stopping at each station so that it can be selected. Useless!"
I'm sorry you were unhappy. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you are not happy just return the manual to us for a 100% refund.
"thank you for sending me the booklet about my smart phone I found it hard to follow due to not having any diagrams I am an older person and it is the first mobile phone I have had Regards Kevin W Anson"
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you are not happy with the manual you can always return it to us for a 100% refund.
"I ordered a manual for a Nokia 3.1 mobile phone, the package was delivered very quickly unfortunately with a manual for a Samsung phone. The invoice enclosed was for a lady at a different address. I contacted the company who informed me a correct version would be delivered soon. It did arrive but the size of the print is much smaller than the Samsung and very difficult to read."
Sorry to hear this. A replacement will be sent printed twice the size, at no charge of course.
"It was not basic enough for me! A waste of money £12!!"
Sorry you weren't happy. You can always return the manual for a 100% refund.
"I can't judge what I haven't received!"
"I did not find the manual at all helpful. It presumed a knowledge of how an Android 'phone works regarding setting up and using it."
I'm sorry you didn't find it useful. We don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

You can always return it for a 100% refund.
"I find that the printing is too small, otherwise its a reasonable manual."
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will re-send (at no charge) printed twice the size. I'm sure this will help.
"Print was way too small and light so that it is almost unreadable. I really would have liked just info for my phone model. And would have liked a better index"
We will re-send printed twice size at no charge. This will help with the readability.

We don't write the manuals so there is nothing we can do about the index I'm afraid.
"The Messages information is very sparse.It does not explain the process to send a text very well!"
I'm afraid we don't write any of the manuals we offer. We simply print and bind what is produced by the manufacturer so that you don't have to.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 903 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access