www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
It was a great disappointment and a serious restriction on the practicality of the manual to find that it lacks a convenient and practicable index. The early pages list the various topics in sequence, but these are not indexed with their relevant page numbers . The only means of locating a topic is to do a visual sequential search through the book page by page. Very time-consuming and very disappointing!.
Another problem is the small size of the pages - and hence the small typeface sizes which can be difficult to read. A manual I purchased some years ago for a Motorola smart phone was supplied in A4 format, which is much more convenient for reading.
Hello
I am sorry you are having problems with the Sony manual. We are a separate company to Sony and have downloaded and supplied the manual they have made available for you model. I am happy to resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.

Julie
Very basic, no real help and script so faded it was difficult to read.
Hello
I am sorry we are a separate company to Huawei and simply download and print the manual they have made available for the model of mobile phone you have.

Julie
The printing was far too small
Hello
I am sorry you are having trouble with the manual. I will resend the manual in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.

Julie
As an (older) newcomer to smartphones I was disappointed. I needed a basic guide to terminology, symbols, icons, and the most common procedures, and found the approach too complicated.
Please would you consider providing a longer section on more basics written in simple language.
The typeface is too small and pale, and difficult to read, There should be an index.
Hello

We are separate company to the mobile phone manufacture and simply print what they have made available on their website. I am happy to resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text size making it easier to read.

Julie
The manual assumes that the user already has an understanding of how to make and answer calls. In other words, it skips preliminary steps. Also, the type is much too small. Moreover, there is no page numbering.
Hello
I am sorry we are a separate company to the mobile phone manufacturer. We simply just print what they have made available.
I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text and make it easier to read.
the print is so small I can't read it
I wanted a start up manual ,stating how to set the phone.
The instructions are cryptic. Book isn't for beginners
Hello

I am sorry you are having trouble with the manual. The phone you have is made by Samsung and all we do is print the manual they have made available for your model of phone. We have no input as to the contents of the manual.

Julie
print very small and faded in places . expected something better for very large price.
Hello

I am sorry you are having trouble with the manual.I will resend the order in A$ size this will make it easier to read.

Julie
Not clear enough for an 87yr old lady. I am a senior citizen not a senile one.
Hello

I am sorry you have not found the manual helpful. We are
a separate company to Samsung the manufacturer of the phone you have. All we do is download the manual they make available for your model and print it. We have not input on the contents of the manual.
If you are not happy please return with a covering letter for a refund.

Julie
I was pleased with the delivery time and condition of the manual, however, as I purchased it for an elderly relative to use during lock-down, I was disappointed that the icons were black and white and therefore difficult to identify on the phone
Hello

I am sorry we can only print in black and white. You can return with a covering letter if you are not happy.

Julie
Main problem for me is that the type is pale silver on white paper and difficult to read. Pity you can't put it through a program to give it a darker shade or better still black like the headings for us confused over 70's.
Hello

I am sorry you have found the manual to faint. We will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.

Julie
Disappointed Jeff. Very faint and small print- can't read it Not up to your normal standard.
Hello

We can only print what the manufacturers make available on their websites, Unfortunately some manufacturers PDF's when printed off are poor. I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text which will make it easier to read.

poor tutorial
Hello

We can only supply what the manufacturers make available on their websites for their devices.

Julie
Printed on A5 pages with very small text, some of the icons need to be seen through a magnifying glass and even then they are not very clear.
Hello

I will resend the order in A4 size this will make it easier for you to read.

Julie
Text too small and grey instead of black. Blue ink comes out too pale on b&w photocopy and I can't see what I'm supposed to tap even through magnifying glass.
Large print option should be available.
Hello

I will resend the order in A4 size this will make it easier for you to read.

Julie
It’s me. I wanted something more simple. Like a dummies guide. The manual was comprehensive, which will suit others.
Hello

I can see from your order you have an Apple device. We have sent you the manual that Apple have made available for you device.

Julie
You are asking how liked the manual? I still haven't received it! I purchased the Nokia 3.1 Plus phone for my brother in a re-hab/nursing facility in Arizona, with Multiple Scleroses. I wanted to be able to explain how to use certain features to him. That your manual was $21, it still was important to me to be able to help him. I had no idea that it would take this long, and coming from England too.
Hello

I can see we posted the manual form here in the UK on the 12th May. Orders normally take up to 14 working days. BUT due to the virus the whole postal system has been on a go slow. There have been staff shortages and then they have had to put in place safe working spaces so this has lead to a back log of the mail.

The order is on its way but out of my control on the delivery sorry.

julie
The print is far too small for my eyes, I am 82 years old and there should have been some worning about this when I made my purchase. Had I been aware I would not have purchased the manual.
Sorry to hear this. We will resend the manual tomorrow printed twice the size, at no charge of course. This should be much easier to read.
We found the manual inadequate partly because the printing was often too faint, but also because the small icons that appear on the screen are not fully explained. This may be because the Samsung online manual is inadequate in the first place.
Sorry to hear this. We will resend the manual printed twice the size (at no charge).

This should help a lot.