www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Most of the info in the manual is written as if to someone who already knows what you are talking.
Hello

I am sorry we are a separate company and have no control over what the manufacture put in the manuals.

Julie
insufficient information
Hello

I am sorry you found the manual insufficient. We do not write the manuals we print off what the manufacture has made available and in this case it was a Samsung Galaxy J3 manual.
The manual tried to cover too many models of the smartphone in one writing and therefore was very confusing. I will not recommend it to anyone else.
Hello

The manual you ordered was for an Apple iPhone. Unfortunately the manual is wrote by Apple and not us. The manual covers all iPhones that are compatible with the iOS software 12 this being it is the software that operates the phone.
Printed in black and white and it was difficult to see images of the phone screen. The images pale grey and lacked definition and contrast.
Hello
I am sorry we can only print in black and white. I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text and photos making it easier to read.
Hello

I sent you an A4 copy this will make it easier tor read.
It doesn't come with directions and we don't know how to use it.
Hello
You ordered and we sent you a Samsung Galaxy S10e instruction manual this will tell you how to operate the mobile phone.
Hello

You order and we sent you the Samsung Galaxy S10e instruction manual this will tell you how to operate the phone.
Hello

We sell the instruction manuals here not the device.
I wish it could be a larger print. I can hardly see it let alone read it. I will try and see if there is anything I can read from the Manual. I feel like I have thrown away my 20 dollars and received nothing in it's place.
Hello

I have taken a look at your order and can see which manual you ordered. I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text size making it easier to read.
Manual good but delivery address was incomplete
I found the user manual to be woefully inadequate for a beginner of cell phone usage.
Hello

I am sorry we are a separate company to Samsung and can only supply the manual they have made available for this mobile phone. We have no input as to the contents with in the manuals.
As a retired technical author, I find the manual is lacking basic operating information and it is long winded in what it does say. Colour as per the original on-line document would be a help. At the age of 81, I find driving this device difficult to drive and the manual does not help. Staff at my local O2 store have offered a free hands-on help session which I will accept.
Sorry to hear the manual was not too useful. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals we just print what is written by the manufactures. You may be able to find some more simple general books in bookshops. We just provide the manual provided by the manufacturer.
It did not give me the information I had hoped.
Hello

I am sorry you found the manual unhelpful. We do not write the manuals we download from the manufactures of the devices and then print them for our customers.
the manual was very incomplete, did not explain many options, was very general and not really a user manual
Sorry to hear this. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals, we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you are not happy with the manual please return it for a full refund.
Being an old guy, 76, and this being my first smart phone, I thought it assumed too much that the user should know. For example the word 'wallpaper'. So it would be nice if you assumed the user could be like me and be more detailed. Can you help me in this. Is there a booklet that gives detailed general knowledge for people like me? I look forward to your reply and thank you in advance. Yours sincerely. Jim Beaumont. You can contact me here or on Facebook.
Disappointed with quality and content compared to a previous purchase of a camera instruction booklet.
I'm sorry to hear this. Please note that we don't write any of the manuals. We print and bind what the manufacturers produce. The quality of the content is therefore out of our hands.
Text is way to small
Sorry to ear that. We will re-send the manual printed twice the size (at no charge). I hope this will help.
I needed a very basic manual to tell me how to send texts and all the basic things, I must admit, looking at the manual it is of no use to me at all as I did not understand any of it.
Please note that we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturers.

If you are not happy please return it for a 100% refund.
Print too small. Too complicated. I returned the IPhone and went back to Samsung. Now I have a useless $23 User Guide. Consumers Cellular should provide a basic User Guide.
Please return the manual for a 100% refund.
I am getting old but I still cannot save names and numbers
I'm sorry but just provide printed manuals, which should explain how to do this.
Dear Jeff I have used OTC before for several items with much success. Unfortunately, the Motorola Moto G7 power manual I received this time was not up to the high standards of previous manuals. Whilst it was helpful in parts, the print was amazingly small and faded in parts e.g reading email addresses, it is not clear if there is a punctuation mark or not. Do you make this manual in larger type and bolder? I look forward to your response
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will send a replacement printed twice the size, at no charge of course. I'm sure this will help.
Size of manual is great, but the printing is so small I need a magnifying glass to read it. Haven't gone through the whole thing yet, and hope it covers all my questions.
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will send a replacement, printed twice the size, free of charge. This will help.
Print quality faint
We will send a replacement free of charge printed twice the size. This will help I'm sure.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.36 based on 1,326 reviews