www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"the manual was very incomplete, did not explain many options, was very general and not really a user manual"
"Being an old guy, 76, and this being my first smart phone, I thought it assumed too much that the user should know. For example the word 'wallpaper'. So it would be nice if you assumed the user could be like me and be more detailed. Can you help me in this. Is there a booklet that gives detailed general knowledge for people like me? I look forward to your reply and thank you in advance. Yours sincerely. Jim Beaumont. You can contact me here or on Facebook."
"Disappointed with quality and content compared to a previous purchase of a camera instruction booklet."
I'm sorry to hear this. Please note that we don't write any of the manuals. We print and bind what the manufacturers produce. The quality of the content is therefore out of our hands.
"Text is way to small"
Sorry to ear that. We will re-send the manual printed twice the size (at no charge). I hope this will help.
"I needed a very basic manual to tell me how to send texts and all the basic things, I must admit, looking at the manual it is of no use to me at all as I did not understand any of it."
Please note that we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturers.

If you are not happy please return it for a 100% refund.
"Print too small. Too complicated. I returned the IPhone and went back to Samsung. Now I have a useless $23 User Guide. Consumers Cellular should provide a basic User Guide."
Please return the manual for a 100% refund.
"I am getting old but I still cannot save names and numbers"
I'm sorry but just provide printed manuals, which should explain how to do this.
"Dear Jeff I have used OTC before for several items with much success. Unfortunately, the Motorola Moto G7 power manual I received this time was not up to the high standards of previous manuals. Whilst it was helpful in parts, the print was amazingly small and faded in parts e.g reading email addresses, it is not clear if there is a punctuation mark or not. Do you make this manual in larger type and bolder? I look forward to your response"
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will send a replacement printed twice the size, at no charge of course. I'm sure this will help.
"Size of manual is great, but the printing is so small I need a magnifying glass to read it. Haven't gone through the whole thing yet, and hope it covers all my questions."
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will send a replacement, printed twice the size, free of charge. This will help.
"Print quality faint"
We will send a replacement free of charge printed twice the size. This will help I'm sure.
"not very helpful"
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals, we just print what is written by the manufacturer. If you have no use for the manual please return it for a full refund.
"Does not give detailed inst for different needs"
"I am not finding answers to the problems I have encountered while attempting to learn how to use my phone. I can only access my camera when I first open the phone and I can't find the app at any other time. I'm sure there is an answer for this question, but I can't find it in the manuel."
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals, we just print and bind what the manufacturer produces. If you have no use for the manual please return it for a full refund.
"very nsmall print and not very clear"
Sorry it was hard to read. We will send a replacement printed twice the size, at no charge of course.
"Did not provide sufficient information.This iPhone 8 Plus was not explained ie Could by execute from the instructions.N o illustrations"
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer. If you have no use for the manual please return it to us for a 100% refund.
"The size is far to big, A5 would have been better as my camera manual. I still do not understand the language, of mobiles and perhaps an explanation of the terms and how they are used would help. For info. how can you easily stop adverts when playing games etc. Why do we have adverts etc./ What is the difference between messages, phone and messenger. Plus how do you get rid of your searches. Thank you."
We send all manuals as A5

I'm afraid we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers. We just print them so users don't have to.

If you aren't happy with the manual please return it for a full refund.
"It is too much tech.speak."
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals we just print what the manufacturers write. You can always return it for a full refund at any time.
"The pages started to become loose on the first day of use, and some are now completely loose."
This is clearly not acceptable. We will send a replacement tomorrow.
"not worth the expense"
Sorry to hear you were not happy. You can always return the manual for a full refund.
"Did not tell me much i expected more for my money than a couple of pieces of paper"
You ordered a test report not a manual! The test report was 3 pages. The manual is over 500 pages.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,108 reviews