www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"Email arrived 3 days before the manual arrived! Can’t read it as the writing and symbols are just too small. This is quite unacceptable. I’m returning it. Please arrange refund."
"The manual has been very helpful. Very good service."
"The font is very small and the color of print is gray, not black. I am a senior with all my wits about me, but prefer a manual rather than crawling through an online manual. This manual, though expensive, does not meet my needs"
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will re-send a manual printed twice the size, at no charge to you of course.

I'm sure this will help.

Sorry for the delay.
"not enough information was very disappointed"
Sorry we don't write the manuals we just print and bind them so you don't have to.

If you return the manual to us we will give you a 100% refund
"Haven’t really gone through all of it yet. But looks good. Just disappointed that they used to give you a user guide and now you have to hunt one down. With what phones cost thats ridiculous."
"The manual doesnt guide the beginner through each.programme. I cant find directions for finding the extra loud function for phone calls. I also cannot find directions for taking a photo and transferring it to wallpaper. Also many of the symbols which.appear are not.explained. The manual was a waste of money for me"
Please be aware that we don't write any of the 20,000 manuals we offer. We just print and bind manuals written by the manufacturers so that customers don't have to print hundreds of pages themselves.

If the manual is of no use to you please return it to us for a 100% refund.
"As there are no written manuals provided when you buy a smartphone these days and i don't like reading instrutions from a screne this was very usefull. Very helpfull to someone like me of advancing years who has difficulty mastering new technology."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,108 reviews