www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Very good service & at a good price. I always purchase a spiral bound edition at a little extra cost but worth it as it is easier to browse the manual. Would recommend as it's easier than downloading a manual to try & find the page you want."
"Brilliant instruction book... Fast delivery & very easy to follow... Looking forward to mastering my Sony phone. Many thanks!"
"Clear and precise"
"Clear instructions easy to understand. Manual is robust and obviously durable.The place to go if you want a manual --- I already had one for my tablet Brian Carlisle"
"excellent manual , plenty of information."
"The manual is nicely bound in a spiral spine. Its a perfect size - A5"
"very good. AND SO QUICK,amazing."
"It has been a significant helper with my new phone Samsung 9+."
"Wanted a manual for my new Smartphone. Having used OTC several times in the past I ordered a spiral-bound copy. This arrived the next working day, and I am very pleased with the result."
"I have become slightly 'lost' with such a phone, and my approval definitely overcome my disability! Thank you again"
"my wife loved it..."
"Well printed and with the spiral binding! Thanks for making this item available!"
"Some of us need a printed manual. It's a security thing, it's what we grew up with. So, thank you for being a source for printed manuals!!!"
"As s first time smartphone user I am finding the manual very helpful and easy to use"
"Exactly wha I required. No manual came with the phone. Thanks!"
"As a new Android user at age 75...it is easy to read & understand. Choosing the Sam Sung Galaxy Note9, made my work easier and accessible to Word & Excel or any pdf document and a breeze to print. I have put away my laptop."
"VERY GOOD MANUAL,NEAT AND TIDY,FOUND ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT MY PHONE WHICH IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH A USER MANUAL,JUST A QUICK START GUIDE"
"I’m very impressed by how comprehensive the manual is. Also, selecting spiral binding is definitely worth the small additional expense."
"I have purchased three manuals now for different smartphones fromOTC and would definitely recommend them they are great and i have been very pleased with each one."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.36 based on 825 reviews