www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
As I responded earlier on receivingthe product, I was rather disappointed that it did not have an index, which is really essential for an instruction book Regards---H B Nicholas
did not explain how to send texts
Nicely packaged with spiral binding, arrived promptly and in A4 type. Content could be more detailed rather than directing the reader to a website for more info! As a manual is likely to be read by beginners (more experienced users would not find the need to consult a manual!) less jargon or an explanation of the jargon used would be helpful.
Hello

I am sorry you found the manual hard going. We only send what the manufacture make available.
I found that a much more comprehensive index would be a help
Hello

I am sorry we can only supply what the manufacture make available on their website for a download.
Hello

we can only supply manuals the manufacturer have available on their websites.
the index was very hard to read, also there were no numbers on the pages, but the information given for the phone was good
Hello

I am sorry we can only supply what the manufacturer has available on their website for a download.
Published by the supplier of the phone, I was hoping to find an illustrated list of all icons used by the device on page 1. In my view vital & fundamental. I stumbled on page 44 which lists some icons - but that page isn't listed in the "Table of Contents"! It needs a proper alphabetical index. I give that as an example. The manual has many other detailed shortcomings, and I have to go to other sources for guidance - Samsung helpline is useful, also trial & error experimentation. It reminds me of Haynes manuals for car maintenance. It could be a lot better - nevertheless you're better with it than without it. This my first smart phone. I realise I have a long hard slog ahead to fully understand it & get the most out of it.
Hello

I am sorry you found the manual not very helpful. We can only supply what the manufacturer have available on their website for a download.
Seems OK, haven't explored it fully yet. Text is a bit on the small size.
Please contact us via email if you do fine the text is hard to read we can resend the order in A4 size. This will make it easier to read.
I don't think it gave as much detail as I would have liked/ needed as I am very much a beginner. Celia.
Hello

I am sorry you found the manual very basic. We are a separate company to the manufacturer and simply download the manual they have available on their websites for their devices.
Its a shame the printing was small to read and the print needs to be bolder. If you rectify this it will be a first class manual
Hello

I am sorry you are having trouble with the print in the manual. We are a separate company to the manufacturer and simply just print the manual they have available on their website.

I will resend the order in A4 size this will make the text larger and easier to read.
Glad to get a manual at an acceptable price.
The instructions are easily understood but the "tapping" examples shown in circles are poor and almost impossible to read. These circles are probably colored which prevented them from being readable when the manual was printed.
Hello

I will resend the order in A4 size this will make it easier to read.
i was a bit disapointed with font size on the manual as im very old and my sight is poor i found it hard to read the manual
Hello

I am sorry you found the manual hard to read. I have checked and see it was for a Motorola I will resend the order in A4 size this will be then easier to read.
Gives the information required which could easily have been included with the phone. Over priced.
Sorry, we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturers. The content is out of our hands.
The page on which I entered my order was faint therefore difficult to read.
i am 70 years of age and i do not understand the phone slang of today
It is fine but at my age it is difficult to read unless I use a magnifying glass.
Hello

I am sorry you find the text small. We are happy to resend the manual in A4 size. This will increase the text twice the size making it easier to read. This will be at no extra cost.
I cannot rate the manual at this time. I need time to proceed step by step to understand what's presented; thus no ratings. No comment. No discount needed.
Did help a bit but needed a manual with more step by step instructions. After all I am only a pensioner struggling with technology
bought for my friend so have not had anything to do with it since it arrived, but was very pleased to know that a manual was available to help out when purchasing a new phone.
I wanted to use it initially to enable me to download photos to my computer. No real help. I had to get my IT guru in.
Sorry we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what the manufacturer provides.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.36 based on 1,335 reviews