www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"I wanted to use it initially to enable me to download photos to my computer. No real help. I had to get my IT guru in."
Sorry we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what the manufacturer provides.
"not very clear as somethings did not seem to be the set up on phone even though its the right instruction book"
"Basic information not not give information on all apps"
Sorry, we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturers. The content is out of our hands.
"Good well written basic new user introduction manual for Samsung J7."
"Font size too small. Better on a A4 size paper"
Sorry o hear the text was too small. We will re-send printed twice the size at no charge.
"READABLE, BUT NOT BASIC ENOUGH FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE NEVER HAD A SMARTPHONE BEFORE. DID NOT COVER ENOUGH SUBJECTS."
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals, we just print and bind what the manufacturers provide.

Feel free to return the manual for a 100% refund if it is of no use to you.
"This is the third manual if have purchased from you and found the wording smaller, therefore, harder to read than the others I had received. Personally at 75 could do with it being a bit larger. Otherwise OK"
Sorry you found the text too small. We will re-send the manual printed twice the size (at no charge)
"Very informative"
"I had some difficulty with the size of the text. However, the the instructions were as clear as I needed them to be."
"Manual was helpful"
"There is quite a lot to it."
"Ok for people used to using smartphones, but not for novices!"
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals, we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturers.
"Purchased the manual for a friend"
"printing very light small hard to read, is it not possible to have enlarged print slightly to make it better to read, I have to use a magnifying glass to read it, we are not all as young as we once were, to offer copies of instructions you should make sure that the copy is readable THANK YOU"
I'm sorry to hear this. We will send you a replacement printed twice the size, at no charge of course. I'm sure this will help.
"It is already out of date for my SM-J337VPP, Hardware version J337V.04"
"I purchased the manual for my wife when she obtained a smartphone hoping that it would assist in learning to use the phone,however she is not a technical person and the manual was difficult for her to follow. Perhas it would be a good idea to have a manual that simply explained how to make telephone call send a text message and use the internet!!! soperpeter@yahoo.co.uk"
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturers.

If the manual is of no use please return it for a full refund.
"Contents are clear and concise but assume reader is familiar with the terms used, also an index would be very useful but the manual is still usable as a reference source without it."
I'm afraid the manuals are written by the manufacturers and we just print them. There is nothing we can do about the content itself.
"Dear Sir, Unfortunately, I can only give you a review of acceptable as I bought this for my 84year old friend and he cannot make head or tail of it. I don’t suppose that I can exchange it for a simpler one?"
I'm afraid we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers. There is no simpler manual.
"Did not come with magnifying glass. Otherwise good."
Sorry to hear you found it hard to read. We will re-sent printed twice the size (at no charge) . This should help a lot.
"OK manual well presented and fast delivery. Not as much user info as the one I got for an I-phone - still leaves me guessing at times!"
I'm afraid we don't write the manuals. We simply print and bind what is written by the manufacturer. Therefore the quality of what is written is out of our hands.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,108 reviews