www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Very helpful and easy to follow instructions .
Very helpful
It has a great deal of information. My only criticism is that the print was not as clear as I would have wished.
This was a brilliant idea to have a book to read and pictures to look at while setting up my smartphone, Thank you very much
it was good, I just dont understand the whole phone, ince its not working like it should, im returning the phone .
Lots more functions than I realised. working through book.
colour of print not dense enough,print very smallneeds to be bigger
It tells me everything I need to know and I can bookmark the pages too! I look forward to using it Although the print and diagrams are quite faint. I bought a manual for my camera some time back and found it extremely useful.
I’m really pleased with my manual. I bought a reconditioned phone which didn’t include a manual. I am not IT savvy and therefore found it very helpful and explanatory. The presentation was good especially the ring bound edges.
A nicely produced booklet, delivered in good time, but the text kept referring to sections that were not included, so a little disappointing i that respect.
An informative book which I have found helpful.
Obviously will take quite some time to read but everything seems fairly well explained. Just one point: some of the print on a number of pages is rather feint.
Much prefer to be able to read instructions written down than on the internet. Some information beyond me but the basic stuff nice and clear.
It is very comprehensive, but harder to understand than the manual for my Samsung Hslo.
So far it is looking good.My wife and I are in our 80th year so tend to look study it as and when we need to. I f there were any complaint it would be that the print on the edition that we received was faint i.e. not bold.
Good manual did not solve the problem I have but helped in other ways
I have not had the chance to study it yet what I have seen looks very good.
Delivered efficiently through Download and an essential supplement to Quick Start
Easy to understand for an Oldie.
I found the manual very useful and full of interesting facts in regard to the phone I had recently purchased.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,772 reviews