www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
This manual is a Christmas Present, so, not checked out yet, however, previous manuals I have bought from here were excellent, I anticipate this will be also.
Very helpful and saved me from trying to find help on my phone
Sometimes it is hard to find the answer to specific questions
Good, deals with just about everything you would want to know about your phone.
Manual was ok thanks.
Good prompt service
Very good prompt service and product
The ordering system worked very well except for one thing, Nowhere was the size of the printed manual given, or even a choice of sizes. Two years ago I ordered an A6 manual which suited my needs exactly. When ordering a manual for my husband I had to email you in order to establish the size of the current order. He is happy with A5 but I would definitely prefer A6.
Quality is good and the spiral binding is good
I did think it very good indeed, but very daunting as I would have liked instructions for my model of phone only.
Well presented info with diagrams. Recommended.
Could use a better index for we the ignorant
Received in excellent time, clearly printed and grateful I ordered to be bound.
Comprehensive purchasing with sufficient data to determine what exactly I need.
The manual is pretty good..however, I need a few more simplified instructions, and would have liked a lot more info on fixing pictures, and how to sort into albums, etc.
I have found this useful as I am very much a beginner
This manual for the Samsung is good andis the 2nd manual I have had from the company. Very useful.
The manual was fine and informative for someone who does not know his way around a phone. Next time I will buy one on large print
Your manual is well set out and quite clear, but you people always assume that your customers already know how to operate these phones, whereas some of us haven't a clue, never having had one before. For example: on Setting up Email accounts you say 1) Launch the Email App - nothing on the screen on my phone says it is an Email App, and Sending Emails 1) tap XX to compose an email - the symbol (XX) is just a grey blob and so impossible to identify on the screen of my phone. This is just to indicate to you that some of us are less than conversant with modern technology. I am going back to EE for further instructions tomorrow!
A nice manual.