www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Perfect addition to the phone."
"I found the book perfect for my mobile"
"Well bound and printed and quickly delivered - thank you very much."
"Very easy to follow"
"Excellent service- received within 48 hours."
"First class service and good print of manual, nicely bound. Also bought a manual for a tablet which was also good. Normally presented as an A5 format, but, on request, printed an A4 copy for us at no additional charge. highly recommended."
"This is a terrific service. In today's world, everything has no user manuals. Thanks for a terrific product."
"My wife is new to smart phones. Now she is able to solve many of her problems. We are both happy."
"A Smartphone Manual which is easy to read and understand for even those with little or no knowledge. Also a great speedily service. Well done and thank you."
"!Copy of Smartphone-manual (not spiral-bound)arrived within 2 days. I pointed out I was expecting spiral-bound. It arrived next day. Most impressed. Definite 5 star."
"Instructions with the product are so small and hard to read even with good eyesight. this is the only answer well presented."
"Hello would never been able to navigate my way through the mobile phone better the super booklet then a download very pleased best regards keith"
"Very good service . Manual was delivered in less than 24 hours."
"Invaluable manual.Could not have managed without it."
"Smartphone manual was very detailed and the shipping was fast."
"Very easy to understand and folow"
"Nice format--love ring binding, it survives! The book does its job, Thank, Bob"
"I found a manual that I can read and follow directions for my I phone."
"Very good.Gives much more information & clarity than the short guide that came with the purchase. Thank you ."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 903 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access