www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
I Order this manual on the 21/08/2020 and still have not receved it
Hello

We have resent the order after receiving a telephone call from you. As your address was correct it seems that royal mail have mislaid the package.

Julie
Faults with this manual are as follows:
1 - The print is too small and very grey as are the Icons which are unrecognizable.
2 - The instructions should be ABC simple, not everybody is familiar with the modern (Smart) telephone, if they were they would not need the manual in the first place.
3 - For a very small photocopy the manual is terribly overpriced.
4 - A larger print colour manual re-written maybe of more use.
Hello

I am sorry you are having problems with the manual.
we simply download and print what the manufacturers of the mobile phones make available. I will resend the order in A4 size this will make it easier to read.

Julie
A fairly useless 'manual'. As a non-techie I expected to have terminology defined and be guided through the phones features. A complete waste of money.
Hello

I am sorry you have found the manual useless. All we do is simply print the manual the manufacture has made available for your phone. we have no input as to the contents of the manual. If you are not happy please return with a covering letter for a refund.

Julie
I am a pensioner in my 79th year and find that most printed matter on many documents are very small-making me think they do not want you to read it ? Further to updating my mobile phone to a Samsung Galaxy I hoped that it would be easier to use--Just the opposite ! There is a Manual in the phone and a Manual online which are both the same so I thought I would send for a printed version which I thought would be larger PRINT but it is NO DIFFERENT !!! Sorry to say I am returning the Manual under your money back Guarantee. Thanking you in anticipation of the return payment. Mr Leonard Davies. 01361 882582
Hello

I am glad you received the larger manual. All we can do is simply print the manual that the manufacturer makes available for the phone we have no input on the contents of the manuals.

Julie
This review is only poor because we have not yet received the item. DFS claimed to deliver it but not true. At the time they said that they delivered it we were at the address. It did not appear.
Any chance you could send another to
4, Eghams Wood Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks. HP9 1JP
Thank you. Paul Hagyard
Hello

I am more than happy to resend the order.

Julie
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MANUAL SO I AM NATURALLY VERY DISGUSTED AND VERY UNHAPPY. THEREFORE I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT YOUR COMPANY. IF I EVER DO GET IT I WILL LET YOU KNOW. IF NOT I WILL JUST HAVE TO TURN YOU INTO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
Hello

I am sorry you have not received the manual. We use Royal mail to send our mail and once the order enters in to the postal system we have no control over the delivery. But please be a wear due to the covid 19 virus this has impacted on the postal systems all over the world and there are delays due to staff shortages. The order was posted on the 9th June.I have all your details and I will resend the order just in case it has gone missing in the post but please remember this may take a little while as well.

Julie
Exactly the same as available online. I was expecting a more detailed manual of phone functions.
Hello

I am sorry we can only supply what the manufactures have available on their websites. If you are not happy then please return with a covering letter for a refund.

HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET
Hello

I have checked and your order was posted from here in the UK on the 4th June. Before covid 19 virus delivery was 10 days to the USA but it has impacted on the postal services around the world and delivery times are taking a little longer.

Julie
I' saying very poor now, because I still haven't received it yet. Is there a way to contact the seller, so I can get a refund for this imaginary item?
Hello

We have been in contact via our company email to resolve this matter.

Never received it
Hello

I can see form your order you are in the USA. Sorry but due to the corona virus the post is taking longer than normal. The order is on it's way to you.

Julie
Useful diagram of what the 3 external buttons were for and a bit about what the retailer did but thereafter not a word on how to use the machine. A real rip off.
Hello

I am sorry you have found the manual not helpful.
We are a separate company to the manufacturers and can only supply what they have made available for their devices.

Please return the manual with a covering letter and we will be happy to refund you for this order.

Jeff,
Being a long term customer of OTC World I have to say I am very disappointed with the lack of quality with the User Manual for the smart phone (Microsoft Lumia 650) I have just purchased from you. The two main complaints I have is that immediately starting to open/use the manual the pages are splitting away from the spine/cover. The other complaint is that the clarity of the print throughout the manual is quite appalling. The printed text is so faint it would seem that when it has been printed the manual it would infer that your printer is running out of ink. Clearly this is not the standard of product I would expect from OTC World.
This has been apologised about and dealt with.

There is no excuse for either of your complaints. A replacement manual has been sent.
Have not received the manual since was placed the 23rd of last month!!!!
Can't rate heat I don't have!!!!
We sent to you on April 23rd. Delievery to the USA, as we show on our website is usually 10 working days. The Coronavirus is causing severe delays of at least a week in many cases. I'm afraid there is nothing we can do about that.
I have not received a manual and I am wondering what happened. Please ship as promised.
This was sent, as promised, within 12 working hours of receiving your order.

We are seeing severe delays to postal services because of the Coronavirus but, as far as we know, all manuals are arriving eventually.

Hopefully the manual has arrived with you now. If not please email us at hello@printed-manual.com.
Very disappointed with the product. The print is very faint throughout the manual. For example on p.30, the title "Notification Panel" is hardly visible, & the figures on that page are not visible at all. Ditto for p. 31, 40, 58, etc. Its a terrible reproduction job. Did you run out of ink on your printer?
Sorry to hear this. Perhaps something did go wrong on your order.

We will resend the manual, printed twice the size at no extra charge, tomorrow.
I have not received it yet, been over a week since order and the price of 29 dollars was a lot higher than advertised.
All deliveries are being severely impacted by the Coronavirus.

We clearly state that delivery is 7 to 10 working days to the USA. It is currently taking longer than that in some cases.

Our prices are clearly shown on the website. The more pages in a manual, the higher the price. The manual you ordered has 278 pages.
never got it! Why?
Hello

The reason is the address was incorrect we have now sorted this and the manual is on the way to the correct address.
I have not received it yet!!! Not all of us are Tine Lords?
Hello

I see you placed the order on the 24th March in the afternoon. Due to covid 19 virus we are down to just one person in the office. The order was processed and posted on the 25th march, normally customers would receive the order next day. We use Royal mail and I am sure covid 19 virus has had impact on delivery times.
The print is so tiny that it is almost impossible to read, even wearing my “cheaters”
Hello

I am sorry I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.

I have yet to receive the manual! What happened to it? Agath a L. Miller
Hello

I will send you an email to check we have the correct address. Please check in your trash folder if you do not see our email.

www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,768 reviews