www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"Have not recieved it yet"
As we state on our website, delivery to Australia is 7 to 10 working days. This is only an estimate from the post office. If it takes much longer than that please email us. We are always happy to re-send manuals that don't arrive (at no charge). 99% of our manuals do arrive.
"MANUAL-A LITTLE HELP. SERVICE FROM SMARTPHONE-EXCELLENT."
"Manual was OK but you inserted your website as a quasi default on start up; still haven't figured out how to get rid of it. I'll badmouth you to to anybody who will listen."
We will respond offline. " inserted your website as a quasi default on start up" makes no sense to us.
"I asked for a larger the version than I received. Was told I would get it by return mail. It has been 2 weeks and I have still not received it. It is spiral- bound but the type is so small I cannot read any of it. I sent another mail and have had no response. Please help rectify this for me. Thank you"
Sorry to hear this. We will check into this now.
"Email arrived 3 days before the manual arrived! Can’t read it as the writing and symbols are just too small. This is quite unacceptable. I’m returning it. Please arrange refund."
"Very confusing. Not for a person that has no knowledge of smartphones"
Please note that we don't write the manuals. We just print what is written by the manufacturers. If you aren't happy please return the manual for a full refund.
"Print was extremely small...difficult to read. Feel like I wasted my money."
Really sorry to hear it was too small for you to read. We will send a replacement (free of charge) printed twice the size.
"I have not received the smartphone manual. Is there a way you can track it for me? Rod Holman"
Please email us on hello@printed-manual.com if it has still not arrived. It certainly should have arrived by now.
"£10 for a few photocopied pages of a manual that is available free on the internet! Absolute rip-off."
All manuals are free to download on the internet. We simply print and bind the manuals, which would cost you money in ink and paper.

Most of our manuals are about 200 pages. Yours was only 23 pages, but that's all there is. We would have informed you at the time how many pages it was.

Please return it to us for a 100% refund if you are not happy.
"not enough information was very disappointed"
Sorry we don't write the manuals we just print and bind them so you don't have to.

If you return the manual to us we will give you a 100% refund
"The print is too faint and the booklet is basic and yet misses out key things like how to delete a text message."
I'm sorry you weren't happy. Please note that we don't write the manuals, we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you don't want the manual please return it for a 100% refund.
"I did not find the manual at all helpful. It was lacking in many needs such deleting c ertain functions."
I'm sorry you didn't find it useful. We don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

You can always return it for a 100% refund.
"I was expecting a more detailed manual. The one I received just gave basic information that I already knew. Not worth the price I paid."
Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what the manufacturer has written so that customers don't need to print the pages themselves.

If you aren't happy then please return the manual for a full refund.
"If I was you I would fire your Quality Control people immediately. The print is faint and to small, in some cases unreadable. You seem to be able to print larger and more readable print as you have done so on this page. Do not bother sending a voucher for 20% off, I will not be back."
I'm sorry you were not happy. We will re-send the manual printed twice the size. This should help significantly.

If you are still not happy then please return it for a 100% refund.

Please be aware that we print to the highest quality we can. The quality of what we provide depends on the original document we get from the manufacturer.
"I ordered and paid a couple of weeks ago BUT HAVENT RECEIVED IT YET!!! I keep getting notices that it on its way, BUT I HAVENT SEEN IT YET. I’m about to cancel the order and refuse the delivery!!"
You ordered late on Saturday January 5th. We shipped the next working day, January 7th. We make it very clear that delivery to the USA is 7 to 10 working days. So delivery should be between 15th and 18th January.

You wrote to us on January 13th, which is before the expected delivery date.

Has it arrived yet?
"Your Smartphone-manual assumes a person has had another smart phone! I have not had another smart phone and as far as I'm concerned your book is worthless, had I known this I would never have wasted my money on your product!"
I'm very sorry, we don't write the manuals we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer,

Please return the manual for a 100% refund.
"I am still waiting for the manual. I contacted salesprinted-manual.com Dec 9, 2019 and their reply was something about a Christmas delay. I am going into the hospital for surgery tomorrow and I planned to use the manual and figure out my new phone during recovery. What gives. Joann Drennon Order @ 18011463W"
"Did not receive it as of yet. PLEASE RESPOND."
We will reply to you privately by email. It sounds like it may have been lost in the mail. We sent to you the day we received the order.
"Very disappointed. I purchased it for instructions on using the IPhone 8 and was not able to find any such instructions in the entire manual. There should have been a section specific to IPhone 8.and there was none. I do not recommend it for first time owners of Apple IPhone 8. I definitely WILL NOT be ordering more materials such as this manual unless I can be certain it has specifics to IPhone 8."
I'm afraid we don't write the manuals. iPhone manuals are written by Apple. They have always related the manuals to the software and not the phones, because there is no difference at all between the various iPhones. There are no individual manuals per phone.

If you are not happy please remember that you can return the manual at any time for a 100% refund.
"Your manual I have received is for some one who has good knowledge of the product,. what I wonted is a manual for some one who das not know the product and needs to learn how to use it. What you have send is a reference book for individual functions. But certainly no good for a novice."
Very sorry to hear this. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals, we just print what is written by the manufacturer.

If you are unhappy please return the manual for a 100% refund.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,111 reviews