www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Print was extremely small...difficult to read. Feel like I wasted my money."
"I have not received the smartphone manual. Is there a way you can track it for me? Rod Holman"
Please email us on hello@printed-manual.com if it has still not arrived. It certainly should have arrived by now.
"£10 for a few photocopied pages of a manual that is available free on the internet! Absolute rip-off."
All manuals are free to download on the internet. We simply print and bind the manuals, which would cost you money in ink and paper.

Most of our manuals are about 200 pages. Yours was only 23 pages, but that's all there is. We would have informed you at the time how many pages it was.

Please return it to us for a 100% refund if you are not happy.
"not enough information was very disappointed"
Sorry we don't write the manuals we just print and bind them so you don't have to.

If you return the manual to us we will give you a 100% refund
"The print is too faint and the booklet is basic and yet misses out key things like how to delete a text message."
I'm sorry you weren't happy. Please note that we don't write the manuals, we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you don't want the manual please return it for a 100% refund.
"I was expecting a more detailed manual. The one I received just gave basic information that I already knew. Not worth the price I paid."
Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what the manufacturer has written so that customers don't need to print the pages themselves.

If you aren't happy then please return the manual for a full refund.
"If I was you I would fire your Quality Control people immediately. The print is faint and to small, in some cases unreadable. You seem to be able to print larger and more readable print as you have done so on this page. Do not bother sending a voucher for 20% off, I will not be back."
I'm sorry you were not happy. We will re-send the manual printed twice the size. This should help significantly.

If you are still not happy then please return it for a 100% refund.

Please be aware that we print to the highest quality we can. The quality of what we provide depends on the original document we get from the manufacturer.
"I ordered and paid a couple of weeks ago BUT HAVENT RECEIVED IT YET!!! I keep getting notices that it on its way, BUT I HAVENT SEEN IT YET. I’m about to cancel the order and refuse the delivery!!"
You ordered late on Saturday January 5th. We shipped the next working day, January 7th. We make it very clear that delivery to the USA is 7 to 10 working days. So delivery should be between 15th and 18th January.

You wrote to us on January 13th, which is before the expected delivery date.

Has it arrived yet?
"Your Smartphone-manual assumes a person has had another smart phone! I have not had another smart phone and as far as I'm concerned your book is worthless, had I known this I would never have wasted my money on your product!"
I'm very sorry, we don't write the manuals we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer,

Please return the manual for a 100% refund.
"I am still waiting for the manual. I contacted salesprinted-manual.com Dec 9, 2019 and their reply was something about a Christmas delay. I am going into the hospital for surgery tomorrow and I planned to use the manual and figure out my new phone during recovery. What gives. Joann Drennon Order @ 18011463W"
"Did not receive it as of yet. PLEASE RESPOND."
We will reply to you privately by email. It sounds like it may have been lost in the mail. We sent to you the day we received the order.
"Very disappointed. I purchased it for instructions on using the IPhone 8 and was not able to find any such instructions in the entire manual. There should have been a section specific to IPhone 8.and there was none. I do not recommend it for first time owners of Apple IPhone 8. I definitely WILL NOT be ordering more materials such as this manual unless I can be certain it has specifics to IPhone 8."
I'm afraid we don't write the manuals. iPhone manuals are written by Apple. They have always related the manuals to the software and not the phones, because there is no difference at all between the various iPhones. There are no individual manuals per phone.

If you are not happy please remember that you can return the manual at any time for a 100% refund.
"Your manual I have received is for some one who has good knowledge of the product,. what I wonted is a manual for some one who das not know the product and needs to learn how to use it. What you have send is a reference book for individual functions. But certainly no good for a novice."
Very sorry to hear this. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals, we just print what is written by the manufacturer.

If you are unhappy please return the manual for a 100% refund.
"It was so detailed, was not able to read it. The things I needed help with was not in the index. I wasted my money on that book."
Sorry to hear that. We don't write the manuals, we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

You can return it at any time for a 100% refund.
"There was none of the information that I needed in this so-called manual"
Sorry to hear you weren't happy. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals, they are written by the manufacturers and we simply print and bind them for your convenience.

If you aren't happy just return the manual for a 100%, no questions asked, refund.
"Print was so small as to Be unreadable. The manual was quite useless. PD Glad to say arrival of a larger print legible manual where symbols can be seen clearly completely changes things. Thank you.PD"
Really sorry to hear that. I will arrange for a copy to be sent to you tomorrow, at no charge, where the print is twice the size.

I hope that will help.
I'm really sorry to hear you found the print too small.

I have arranged for a replacement manual to be sent, free of charge, printed twice the size today.

I hope this will help.
"It did not give detailed steps on how to do anything."
Really sorry to hear this.

Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. The manufacturers write them and we print and bind them.

If you are not happy you can always return the manual for a 100% refund.
"I I regret that I found your printed document very limited compared with that available from the manufacturer on the computer."
We provide exactly what is made available by the manufacturer online, but in a printed and bound form.

We don't write the manual. It is written by Samsung themselves and we just print and bind it for you.

Please remember that if you are not happy all you have to do is return the manual for a full 100% refund.
"This manual might be helpful to someone with a previous knowledge of smartphones, but I purchased a used iPhone 5 as my introduction to this technology, not wanting to spend what a new version costs until (unless) I felt comfortable with the iPhone 5. Since the phone came without a manual, I searched online via Google for the manual. Apparently Apple doesn't continue to provide the manuals of older models in order to force people to buy their new ones. (Planned obsolescence.) This one came up in my search and listed the iPhone 5 series in the brief description, so I purchased it. Big mistake! This manual is like a textbook of 327 pages that goes through every aspect of iPhone, focusing on IOS 10. There is no index, and iPhone 5 is not mentioned in the table of contents, so I've skimmed through the book looking for it. I've found only a very few (less than 5) mentions of iPhone 5, so--NO--this manual is not in the least helpful. The phone I bought is still in a desk drawer, unused, until I can find even a used iPhone 5 manual. I do not intend to read this entire book in the hopes that I can learn how to use the model I own. I'll just keep using my old cellphone. Not everyone is a techie, and technical manuals should take fact that into consideration."
So sorry to hear you weren't happy with the manual. Please note:
Apple have never made printed manuals available.
The manuals they do provide (online, which we print and bind) relate to the iOS operating system rather than a specific phone. Actually this is reasonable, there is no real difference between the phones, it is just the software which matters.
We offer a full, no questions asked, 100% refund to anyone who isn't happy with their manual. Just return it and we give you your money back.
"Many of the instructions were not relevant to my Samsung Gallaxy J7 smart phone. I could not apply the instructions to my phone. It was too technical. Some of the vocabulary was foreign to me. It might have helped if a glossary was included in the manual. I did not find it useful, but it does sit on my book shelf nicely."
Hi Alice. Please note that we don't write any of the manuals we provide. They are printed and bound versions of the manuals written by the manufacturer, Samsung in this case. We basically provide a printing and binding service.
We also offer a, no questions asked, 100% refund policy. If, for whatever reason, you aren't happy with the manual just send it back and we'll refund you in full.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.36 based on 828 reviews