www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Never received it
Hello

I can see form your order you are in the USA. Sorry but due to the corona virus the post is taking longer than normal. The order is on it's way to you.

Julie
Useful diagram of what the 3 external buttons were for and a bit about what the retailer did but thereafter not a word on how to use the machine. A real rip off.
Hello

I am sorry you have found the manual not helpful.
We are a separate company to the manufacturers and can only supply what they have made available for their devices.

Please return the manual with a covering letter and we will be happy to refund you for this order.

Jeff,
Being a long term customer of OTC World I have to say I am very disappointed with the lack of quality with the User Manual for the smart phone (Microsoft Lumia 650) I have just purchased from you. The two main complaints I have is that immediately starting to open/use the manual the pages are splitting away from the spine/cover. The other complaint is that the clarity of the print throughout the manual is quite appalling. The printed text is so faint it would seem that when it has been printed the manual it would infer that your printer is running out of ink. Clearly this is not the standard of product I would expect from OTC World.
This has been apologised about and dealt with.

There is no excuse for either of your complaints. A replacement manual has been sent.
Have not received the manual since was placed the 23rd of last month!!!!
Can't rate heat I don't have!!!!
We sent to you on April 23rd. Delievery to the USA, as we show on our website is usually 10 working days. The Coronavirus is causing severe delays of at least a week in many cases. I'm afraid there is nothing we can do about that.
I have not received a manual and I am wondering what happened. Please ship as promised.
This was sent, as promised, within 12 working hours of receiving your order.

We are seeing severe delays to postal services because of the Coronavirus but, as far as we know, all manuals are arriving eventually.

Hopefully the manual has arrived with you now. If not please email us at hello@printed-manual.com.
Very disappointed with the product. The print is very faint throughout the manual. For example on p.30, the title "Notification Panel" is hardly visible, & the figures on that page are not visible at all. Ditto for p. 31, 40, 58, etc. Its a terrible reproduction job. Did you run out of ink on your printer?
Sorry to hear this. Perhaps something did go wrong on your order.

We will resend the manual, printed twice the size at no extra charge, tomorrow.
I have not received it yet, been over a week since order and the price of 29 dollars was a lot higher than advertised.
All deliveries are being severely impacted by the Coronavirus.

We clearly state that delivery is 7 to 10 working days to the USA. It is currently taking longer than that in some cases.

Our prices are clearly shown on the website. The more pages in a manual, the higher the price. The manual you ordered has 278 pages.
never got it! Why?
Hello

The reason is the address was incorrect we have now sorted this and the manual is on the way to the correct address.
I have not received it yet!!! Not all of us are Tine Lords?
Hello

I see you placed the order on the 24th March in the afternoon. Due to covid 19 virus we are down to just one person in the office. The order was processed and posted on the 25th march, normally customers would receive the order next day. We use Royal mail and I am sure covid 19 virus has had impact on delivery times.
The print is so tiny that it is almost impossible to read, even wearing my “cheaters”
Hello

I am sorry I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.

I have yet to receive the manual! What happened to it? Agath a L. Miller
Hello

I will send you an email to check we have the correct address. Please check in your trash folder if you do not see our email.

Julie
I ordered a manual for my IPhone XR. I received 2 thick books which covers many IPhones with instructions that may or may not match your phone. It has too many pages and is so cumbersome to make it extremely difficult to use.
Hello

I am sorry you found the manual to large. The manual was wrote by Apple and covers all their phones with iOS 12 software on them. We simply download,print and send to our customers.
When will I receive Manual. Paid for on December 14th and today is December 29th?
Hello

I can confirm the order was sent to you on the 16th December. We are in the UK. Normally orders to the USA can take up to 14 working days but due to the time of the year and the Holidays things take a little longer. We use Royal mail to send the order so once delivered to USA soil then the USA postal system take over. Please contact us again if you have not received the order by the 7th January.

Julie
OTC sent me the wrong manuals. I ordered an iPhone manual but the package the arrived was for iPads, though the invoice in the package correctly indicated my iPhone manual order. I immediately sent OTC customer service an email asking for the right manual but RECEIVED NO REPLY at all!!!
Hello

I can confirm the correct manual was posted to you on the 24th December.
As of 12/22/19, not received in the mails.
have not received it - when will it come?
different model from mine
Hello

I can see from your order you order a Doro 1370 are you saying you received a manual for a different model number? if so please let us know and we can get you the correct manual sent out.
Printing is very small, and the ink is thinning many parts. I willfully return it but I am not willing to pay $7.00 postage to get rid of this trash. I sent an e-mail to England expressing my. Extreme disappointment. Not worth the effort/
Hello

I can see form your order it was for a Motorola manual. We are a separate company to Motorola and can only supply manuals they have on their website. We download the PDF and print we find that Motorola manuals are very faint. We will resend the order in an A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.
Did not cover my galaxy plus4 samsung phone so is completely useless to me.
Hello

We are a separate company to the manufactures and can only supply manuals the companies have made available on their websites. I have checked and the order was for a Galaxy J4 plus. Please can I ask you to check the front cover to make sure this is what we have sent you. I ask you to do this because if we have sent you an incorrect manual then this might be why the manual is not compatible with your phone.
Ordered and PAID for 2 manuals received ONLY 1.
NEVER AGAIN!
Hello
I have checked and can only find one order for you and this has only one manual on the order.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.36 based on 1,505 reviews