skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skiddle 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Andrew Burke
skiddle 5 star review on 28th January 2020
ALAN RAYMOND BIRKBECK
More Photos & Videos
Was extremely disappointed to find that I couldn’t refund two tickets worth £50 ..that I had brought through my friends card ....when I found out I had won two free tickets ...so technically I didn’t win at all ...very very sad 😢
Hi Rebecca

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, Skiddle can only issue a refund if the event itself has been cancelled/postponed or changed venues, I'm afraid.

On the bright side, you now have additional tickets so you can take along more friends, or pass the tickets on privately.

To do this, all you need to do is head to www.skiddle.com/orders to amend the order details, also resend the confirmation receipt to the new recipient.

Very simple and straight forward via the Skiddle App
Hi Jayne

Thanks for leaving your review.

I'm glad to hear that you found that the app was simple and straight-forward to use, as it's our endeavor to make all customer's ticket buying experience as seamless as possible.

If you have any other feedback that will help get us to a 5 star review, please don't hesitate to let a member of the Customer Care team know by heading to www.skiddle.com/help or by calling us on 03333 01 01 01!

Thanks again for using Skiddle,
Corinne
Tickets for event not received

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

You can always resend your ticket confirmation from skiddle.com/orders.

Failing that, if you get in touch with one of our customer care team we'll be able to make sure you have them in time for your event.

You can do that using a number of avenues here: https://www.skiddle.com/contact/

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

James
I thought penalties for paying by credit card had been outlawed by legislation? Maybe Skiddle has a special exemption?
Money grabbing Skiddle not only charges a £2.50 booking fee but also another £1.00 "handling charge"!!! What the heck is that about??? Grrrrr........ Didn't I do do all the booking work??? YOU OWE ME.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

A booking fee is added per ticket which is calculated as a percentage of the face value ticket cost. This fee is applied in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service, including overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, customer services, administration, website development and secure server cost.

I believe this handling fee you are referring too is our Rapidscan delivery fee which is different to the booking fee and this is the margin takes to cover securely generating the uniquely barcoded ticket(s) straight to your email!

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be and do our absolute best to keep them competitive.

If you need some further information please follow this link - https://www.skiddle.com/basket/fees.php?1=1&rs=1

Kind regards, Shelby.
Still have not actually received my tickets.
Hi Max Drake,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,

Your collection email, containing full ticket download instructions, is automatically sent to you at the address provided to us upon completion of your purchase.

I've resent this confirmation to you now and your tickets will be available to access and download shortly your email account.

If required, you can also request to resend your confirmation to yourself (or to an alternate address if you wish) anytime by accessing your order history > www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope that this now resolves any issues you were experiencing.

If, however, you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 03333 01 01 01.

Emiley
When I purchased the tickets, it was unclear where the venue was. As I had typed the location into google, that is where I assumed the event was but when I had purchased the tickets, and only then, it told me the event was in another location over two hours away and I was therefore ubable to go. No refund option. Very disappointed.
Hi Shannon

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

We do aim to make the event information as clear as possible to avoid any mistakes on the checkout page, before committing to the transaction.

Please be aware that the venue information is always stated on the Skiddle website for you to check before purchasing, and unfortuantely we can't take responsibility for the information you entered on Google, before reaching our site.

I am keen to make this right for you so I've contacted the event organiser to see if there is anything they can offer as a solution and I'll be back in touch as soon as I'm in receipt of their response.

I hope this information helps.

Corinne
I had a bad time at the venue only because the Artist didn’t up but obviously that’s not skiddles fault...
Hi Fidel

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm very sorry to hear you experienced an issue with the event you attended as we take in good faith that they take place as advertised.

I've had a look at your order and can see that you were in touch with our Customer Care Team who were able to issue you with a full refund due to the last minute act cancellation.

Thanks
Corinne
You didn't/haven't sent me a booking confirmation by email or even my tickets by email. this is really really stressful! although i can download my ticket from your site, not having it by email makes me worried it hasn't gone through. It said i would get a confirmation email, and now that i haven't it makes me wonder if there was a problem???
Hi Laura S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Your confirmation is automatically sent to the email address provided to us upon purchase of your ticket order.

Additionally, you can request to resend your confirmation to yourself (or onto an alternate address if required) by heading to your order history at www.skiddle.com/orders

Your confirmation email,containing full ticket download instructions, has been resent to you now and will be available for you to access momentarily.

Please ensure to double check any junk / spam folders if your confirmation does not show in your inbox.

I hope this helps, and thank you again for booking with Skiddle.

Emiley.
I entered all my details correctley & was told wait few minutes to go threw & was getting a early bird ticket. Then to be told run out of time which wasn't the case. Then I go back into it & no early bird ones left anymore & now have to pay double.
Hi Kelly, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear this. Please be aware that tickets are sold on a first come first served basis and each transaction must be completed within a 10-minute window. This is primarily for security purposes and to ensure that everyone looking for tickets has a fair chance of being able to buy. From what you've described the issue sounds to be local to your device on this occasion. In particular, the connection may have dropped or the time had unfortunately run out. For future ticket purchases, I'd best advise making sure that you have strong wifi 3G\4G connection and you can also register for a Skiddle account which will pre-fill your information for you and save time. I hope that this information helps and please don't hesitate to get in touch with the Customer Care team if there's anything else you'd like to query. Kind Regards,Ella
Not good so far!Nightmare logging in and no barcode.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

When you make a purchase with Skiddle we will always send out a collection email; within this email, there is a handy link which automatically logs you into the app. If you would like to view your tickets within the app please check your inbox for your collection email and click 'use the Skiddle app'. Here your tickets will appear in the 'My tickets' section.

If you are struggling with any of this please do not hesitate to contact any of the customer care team either by phone on 03333 010101, by email at support@skiddle.com, via live chat at www.skiddle.com/contact/ (by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner) or by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter.

Shelby.
Bought ticket easy, using Skiddle.
Even downloaded the app.
At venue the ticket would not scan. Gave my full name, but still lady could not find me in her records.
Luckily she let me pass, but no thanks to skiddle.
Hi there, thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear this. If your ticket was displayed within the app then this should have scanned and if this isn't the case the door staff should have been able to manually check you off. I'm glad to hear you were able to enter the event and please don't hesitate to get in touch with more details of the issue and we can get this looked into further for you. Kind Regards Ella
Lot of bots
Hi there, thanks for your review. Please be aware that we only allow tickets to be purchased by real fans. We work hard to ensure that this happens and have also launched customer-focused services such as Re:Sell to help combat touts and ensure that you're charged a fair price for your event tickets. I hope that this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle! Kind Regards Ella
I got to the front of the queue after queueing for hours only to find no ticket in my emails. I checked everywhere and still am unable to find it. My emails show evidence of purchase, as does my bank statement. Due to these circumstances I was unable to attend the event. I am very disappointed and in turn expect a full refund
Hi Libby

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please bear in mind that your tickets are always accessible via your order history online and we are always contactable to resend your collection receipt should you have lost or unable to locate it.

As I don't want you to miss out on any money spent, I'm currently looking into this issue further with the event organisers and will be back in touch with you shortly to advise you of the outcome.

I hope this information helps and let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the meantime.

Corinne
I haven't recieved my tickets was under the impression it was immediate delivery through email
skiddle 1 star review on 22nd January 2018
Hi Michelle, I've checked your order and the tickets for the event you've purchased are sent to you digitally via email. I've just resent this to you so please check your inbox and spam folder just in case it's been received there. Should this not appear then please get in touch by calling 03333 010101 and we'll be able to resend this to an alternative email address for you. Kind Regards Ella
Unable to attend and can't cancel or transfer to a friend
Hi Sharon, Thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear you can't make the event! Although refunds can only be issued if the event is cancelled or postponed, you absolutely can transfer your order to someone else to avoid losing out on the money spent. To do this simply head to skiddle.com/orders >Edit details. I hope that this information helps and please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything else you need to query. Kind Regards Ella
Terrible never booking tickets again
Hi Selena
Thanks for your review. Having been in touch I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to attend the event due to a member of your party falling ill. If refund protection hasn't been added to your order then we always advise passing on your unwanted tickets to avoid losing out on any money spent. You can also update the details on the booking free of charge online. I hope that this information helps for future ticket purchases. Kind Regards Ella
IT DOESNT EXPLAIN PROPERLY THAT THE FINAL TICKETS WHICH ARE MORE EXPENSIVE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ADVANCED DISCOUNT TICKETS !!! (Not impressed)
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that all events on our site are advertised by the individual promoters who control how their tickets are listed along with how much they cost.

As many event organisers do, all ticket tiers were advertised to purchase however after checking the listing, I can see that the details explaining what each ticket permits entry is clearly displayed on both tiers of tickets.

To avoid any confusion should you ever have any queries, you can always call us during our office hours, and we can advise you appropriately prior to committing to a booking.

I hope this information helps and thanks for using Skiddle.

Corinne
The added charges on tickets.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

A booking fee is applied as we pay the full face-value of your ticket price directly onto the promoters once their event has taken place. As such, these fees are the margin that Skiddle take to cover the overheads incurred when providing a secure online ticketing platform, which includes for our general running costs, staffing, card processing fees, call handling, customer care, VAT, account management, website and app development, and administration.

The small handling fee of 50p then covers the delivery of your order, and whether you choose to print your tickets out or download them to your phone, this fee covers the costs of the technology required to generate, issue and then validate your tickets quickly and efficiently upon your arrival at the event.

The RapidScan delivery method primarily benefits you as the customer as we're also able to reissue your tickets if they're misplaced or compromised, whilst lowering the cost to you from around £6 for Special Delivery, down to just 50p - plus you’ll have access to your tickets instantly via email confirmation upon completion of your order.

I hope that this information helps, and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Emiley.
To hard to download and print the ticket off, couldn’t get it on my iPhone

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We aim to make accessing your tickets as easy as possible, so I'm sorry to hear you had difficulties accessing them on your device.

Please bear in mind that your tickets will only be shown in the app if the account you have logged in with, matches the account you ordered your tickets through, this can be different to the email address your confirmation email is sent to.

You can also download your tickets straight to your phone using the link within your collection email 'download to print or show PDF' to save you printing your tickets.

I'm glad to hear you've retrieved your tickets and I hope you have a great time at the event.

KInd Regards
Corinne
I bought 3 tickets none of which were valid and I had to pay on the door instead.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear about your experience at this event.

I'm currently looking into this issue further for you with the event organisers and as soon as I'm in receipt of their response I'll be back in touch via email to advise on the outcome of this.

Your patience whilst I await on this is greatly appreciated and if there's anything else I can help with in the meantime please don't hesitate to contact support@skiddle.com.

Thanks again,