skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Telephone
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Didn’t state clearly that the ticket I bought was for entry after 2am, if it had been stated clearly I wouldn’t have bought the ticket. Now I’ve had to buy a normal ticket elsewhere so I don’t miss half my night"
Hi there. Thanks for your review. Having checked I can see that 'ENTRY AFTER 2AM ONLY' was stated on the ticket you'd purchased for the event. However, for future bookings, if you do need to change the ticket type then please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care team who will be more than happy to assist. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Still not received an e-mail about receiving my tickets. How do I get them?"
Hi Frankie, thanks for your review. A ticket collection email is always sent to the address provided immediately after your order has completed. On occasions, this can be received into your spam folder so I'd best advise checking there. I've also resent the email for you so it's higher up in your inbox and you can send it to an alternative address by heading to skiddle.com/orders I hope that this helps and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further issues. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I have written in to get some support on tickets which were purchased for the wrong date and have had no reply"
Hi Jag,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware the receipt for your support request will have stated that If your query is urgent (for example, if it relates to an event on the same day) then to please call our Customer Care team on 03333 01 01 to ensure that your issue can be addressed on time.

From checking into your order I can also see that a reply has been sent to you today so I hope that your issue is now resolved. If there's anything else that we can help with in the meantime please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks again,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I've purchased the wrong tickets and sent like 5 messages in order to be contacted and for them to be cancelled asap I have still not heard anything back"
Hi Agata,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that the receipt for your support request(s) will have stated If your query is urgent (for example, if it relates to an event on the same day) then to please call our Customer Care team on 03333 01 01 to ensure that your issue can be addressed on time.

From checking into your order I can see that my colleague, James, has since replied to your query on October 7th and I hope that this resolved your query.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Ticket didn't show up on the app so had to email myself the pdf. Would be easier if you just sent the eticket straight to the buyers email"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I’m sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties when retrieving your ticket order.

Your RapidScan barcoded eTickets are always sent to you via email confirmation to the address provided to us upon purchase of your order.

Your collection email details how to ‘Get Your Ticket’, where you’ll have the option to either print your ticket out, show within the Skiddle App (you must be logged in with the email pertaining to your order), or download and save the PDF copy straight to your smartphone.

If required, you can also resend the receipt for your confirmation, as well as update the email address linked to your existing ticket order(s), by accessing your order history at www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope this information helps, and thank you again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Refused to provide an automatic refund even though matter despite requests. Have referred to trading standards."
Hi there. Thanks for your review. Please be aware that where a refund is due and Skiddle do not hold the ticket funds, the responsibility and liability for issuing refunds lies with the event promoter. However, following the cancellation of this particular event, we offered refunds out of our own pockets as the funds were held by the event organisers. We also provided details for how to request a refund and asked that this be sent within a reasonable amount of time. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to receive a refund on this occasion due to your request falling outside of this time frame. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Difficult navigation and diwnload the ticket didnt work"
Hello,

Your RapidScan barcoded eTickets will have been delivered to you via confirmation email at the address provided to us upon purchase of your ticket order.

Your collection email will detail how to ‘Get Your Ticket’, where you’ll have the option to either print them out, show them within the Skiddle App, or download and save the PDF copies straight to your smartphone.

If required you can also request to resend the receipt for your confirmation, as well as update the email address pertaining to your existing ticket order(s), by accessing your order history at www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope this information helps and thank you again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"You have to download an app too get your tickets and It wouldn't let me download it."
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. For the future, you can always download your tickets without using our app. Here's some more information on how to do so: https://skiddle.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/229047-how-do-i-download-my-tickets-without-the-app- Hope this helps for when you make orders with us again. If there are other issues you ran into when buying your tickets, or any other ways you think we can improve the service then give us a shout by either emailing support@skiddle.com or calling 03333 010101. We're always looking to improve the ways we get our tickets out to customers and your feedback can help us to that! Thanks again for using Skiddle. Kind regards, James
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"accidentally bought the ticket cus of apply pay"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

Please be aware that the purchasing process is completely automated and you will only ever be issued with the tickets that are selected, reviewed and confirmed to purchase.

The tickets selected are also always clearly displayed for you on both the event listings page, and secure checkout payment page prior to submitting your details and completing your payment.

If you're not able to attend the event that you've purchased for then you can pass on your order privately (to a friend, family member or someone else) to ensure that you're not losing out on any money spent.

The order details can then be updated from within your booking history at www.skiddle.com\/orders and selecting to [Edit details].

I hope this information helps,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I ordered a freshers wristband in here for my university freshers, the process of ordering took too long and when I asked for a refund I was unable to get one! The people are rude too."
Hi Amy

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear this. We aim to make booking a ticket via Skiddle as straight forward as possible and there's very few steps involved in the process. The Skiddle app also has Apple and Android pay integrated and makes booking a ticket even quicker! We never want any of our customers to be out of pocket but tickets are non-refundable unless the event has been cancelled or postponed as agreed upon purchase. I can see that this was outlined to you in a polite way when you'd contacted us and you were also advised to pass your ticket on to avoid losing out on the money spent. I hope that this helps and please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have any other queries. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I purchased the ticket, but the band I paid for did not show up at the venue and I did not even get a refund. Skiddle not only did not make sure that the event was legitimate, but also did not refund me."
Hi Marco

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please be aware that the event information is added to Skiddle. by the event organisers and we take in good faith that they take place as advertised. Should there be any changes, we rely on the promoter to let us know so that we can then inform customers. I can see that an announcment was made on the Facebook event page but we unfortunately weren't made aware so I can only apologise on their behalf for this. Lastly, we're a primary agent and we only allow official sellers to promote and sell their tickets via Skiddle. I hope that this information helps and thanks again for your review. Kind Regards Ella
"You charged me twice"
Hi Elisheva,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

The full refund on your duplicate order has now been issued, which will be processed back onto the original card of purchase within a maximum of 7 working days. You will also shortly receive an automated email to confirm that your refund has now been issued for you.

If you have any further queries or outstanding issues then please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team who will be more than happy to assist.

I hope this helps and thank you again for using Skiddle.

Emiley.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The first time I booked a ticket it said that someone may have already purchased the ticket I reserved so then I tried again and it worked. Only to find out that i accentally purchased 2 tickets and got charged double. It's fine though, I was generous enough to give my ticket to a friend."
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,

If a duplicate order is processed then you can contact our Customer Care team at support@skiddle.com who will be more than happy to resolve this for you.

If you decide to pass on your spare ticket to a friend then the name and email address can be updated by accessing your order history at www.skiddle.com/orders and selecting into [Edit details].

I hope this information helps, and we hope you enjoy the event!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I don't want to download your app to see the tickets I've paid for. I don't want to have to download separate pdfs for separate tickets. I want the tickets with the least amount of faff please."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Spent £113 for tickets to be refused entry as they thought we was with a party of others who was also refused entry... maybe because of our colour I don't know but was told by bouncers to contact ticket seller for refund but read on skiddle that if refused entry that the club should refund on the night both parties with different stories absolute joke!!!"
Hi Mia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and I'm sorry to hear of your experience at this event.

Please be aware that as the ticket agent, Skiddle are unfortunately not involved in the running, organisation or entry process over any of the events listed on our site I'm afraid, so this would need to be queried further with the event organisers directly.

I can see that you have also been in touch with our Customer Care team who have arranged complimentary tickets on your behalf from the event organisers for a future event of your choice.

If there's anything else that we can assist with in the meantime please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you again for using Skiddle.

Emiley.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Tickets are expensive and the website ticked to give a donation without me even tapping it and I ended up giving one without realising"
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. As Skiddle is a self-service website, we provide the platform for event promoters to be able to advertise and sell their tickets online. As such, we, unfortunately, do not set the prices or type of tickets that are available and this is solely determined by each respective event organiser. Please also be aware that our booking and delivery fees are always displayed for you at all stages of the purchase process. Furthermore, the full breakdown of the order price and items selected are available for you to check and confirm prior to completing your order to ensure that you’re never paying more than you’d been expecting. I hope that this information helps and enjoy the event. Kind regards, Emiley.
"Tele sales non existent waste of time calling as they simply direct to the web Why would I call"
Hello Avery,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

At Skiddle we are always striving to ensure that purchasing your tickets online or via the app is as simple and as easy as possible, however if you encountered any specific issues whilst placing your order then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care team who will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

We hope you can appreciate that for security reasons we're unable to process high value ticket orders over the phone, however, we'll always do our best to answer any queries or identify any issues you may have in order provide a solution so that you’re able to process the booking successfully online.

I'm glad to see that you've now been able to complete your order and we hope you enjoy the event.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I was refused entry. I tried to explain I had paid already but was told this made no difference."
Hi Stephen
Thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear this.
Please be aware that event organisers reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason they feel is reasonable. Having said this, I've tried to contact you to obtain more information but haven't been successful. Please get in touch when you can and I'll do my best to look into the issue further for you. Many thanks Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Tried more times than l could count to purchase tickets and cash out l was on verge of giving up"
Hello Gerard and Janice,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties when placing your order.

If there were any particular issues that occurred during your booking then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care team who will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

We're always striving to provide the best possible service for our customers so any constructive feedback that you may have is also welcomed.

I'm glad to see that you've now successfully been able to purchase the tickets you were after and I hope that you enjoyed the event.

Emiley
"Firstly my name is not Nissan Skiddle thinks I have an account, will not allow me to create an account and invites me to change my password (as non previously existed) If I play along and attempt to "change my password" Skiddle tells me that I don't have an account! Therefore I can't access your service."
Hi there
Thanks for your review. The ticket type you've received have been issued directly by the event organisers and they've used car registration number, make and model as the name. We've now relayed to them that this must be your actual name.
With regards to accessing the ticket on Skiddle, please ensure you're entering your email address correctly when attempting to reset your password. However, you can retrieve your barcoded ticket without the need to log in from the collection email you've been sent. If you have any further issues then please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care team and they'll be more than happy to assist. Kind Regards Ella
Hi there

It sounds as though you've been sent a ticket by one of our event promoters. As part of this process, you would have been sent an email with a direct link to download your tickets, no login is required.

If you do wish to login to your account, please use the forgotten password link, but ensure you enter the exact same email as your order was sent to.

We hope that helps but feel free to give us a call if you need any info: 03333 010101
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,679 reviews