skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to use and not overly complicated."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Love the skiddle app. It literally took me seconds to book tickets last night. So easy!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Great service, smooth payment. Congratulations guys, keep up the hard work!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use website. Thank you."
"Easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Always a simple and easy process."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use and great price. Cool off period is a nice feature. Will be using for future bookings"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I have bought tickets for Hare & Hounds events many times before . This time it was laborious. I wanted 3 tickets why should I have to print off 3 sheets of A4 when 1 would do. You are charging a booking fee. I'm the one doing your work. I know the app is the other option but I prefer the secure method. God help anybody making a group booking."
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

Each ticket requires it's own unique barcode which is why, unfortunately, we cannot provide one ticket for an order.

You're also now not required to print off the barcodes as you can download them to your smartphone.

Please be aware that the booking fee covers overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

I hope that this clarifies the matter and please let me know if you have any further queries!

Abbie
"Very easy to book"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Website was easy to navigate. It's the first time I have used this site. E tickets sent immediately. Will comments after the gig."
"Fast booking service."
"Very easy to use"
"Easy and quick"
"So I go on a waiting list for TWO tickets - after 8 days I get a text saying “we have reserved you TICKETS” - click link to buy - it is just for one. Try to amend to two, does not allow. I do not want i one, I want TWO... can you see a pattern emerging ...?! So obvs decline to buy one & think well I will just have to join waiting list again & hope for the best.... guess what, the waiting list is no longer up & running. What a total waste of time😡"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Our Waiting List service works in real time, so you will only be offered what is currently available.

If we couldn't allocate you the full number of tickets you requested, we'll still alert you and let you buy as many as we can allocate at that time.

Once tickets are working through the Waiting List, the service becomes temporarily disabled, to give our customers a chance to be notified and so the list isn't ever ending!

We have a comprehensive landing page for all questions Waiting List related, please see the FAQ guide below:

www.skiddle.com/features/waiting-list.php

I hope this information helps and good luck getting tickets!

Kind Regards
Corinne
"Great and easy booking"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Definatly impressed me ... really glad such a reliable service is availible , safe, quick easy n less hasstle than years gone by ... really glad to have u as a service xx"
Hi Corey-Lee,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's very much appreciated!

I'm very happy to hear that you're impressed and thrilled to have you as a customer.

I hope you have a great time at the event and thanks for using Skiddle.

Kind regards
Corinne
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Had a little trouble trying to open an account but other than that all went well and quickly"
Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Great to speak to you earlier! Glad to see that you're sorted and as mentioned please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with in the future!

Kind regards
Shelby Johnson
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"very efficient and easy way of booking, I love that it suggests artists or events that you may like."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

Please, can you let me know if there is anything we could do specifically to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

Thanks in advance!

Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Great, easy to use ticket outlet. App works well."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to let me know if there were any specific issues with your booking experience. We're always striving to improve the service we provide so we'd love to hear your thoughts on what we can do to turn your 4-star review into a 5-star one!

Thanks in advance!

Shelby
"Simple no hassle experience"
skiddle is rated 4.52 based on 8,027 reviews