skiddle Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Mark Richard Bell

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

Easy to use booking experience. No problems printing the ticket.
Sharon Robertson

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

Easy site , easy to use, tickets arrived straight away

Easy to use
Peter Long
Verified Buyer

why are you adding a booking fee and a handling fee for tickets which are printed at home or sent to a phone?
HI Peter

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

As we remit the face value cost of the ticket to the event organisers, we charge a booking fee as this is the margin that Skiddle apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs and profit. Please note that the booking fees are calculated as a percentage of the face value of the tickets, so whether the booking fee is charged per ticket, or on the overall cost of the order, the fee would always remain the same.

Our handling fee is applied to cover the delivery of your order, in this instance, the generating and sending of RapidScan e-tickets straight to your email address, so you've got your ticket straight away.

We appreciate how frustrating booking fees can be, and we do our absolute best to keep these at a minimum.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Kind Regards
Corinne
Mr Mark W Kenny

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

Ticket email was not sent out, which I only discovered the night of the event. Thankfully I was able to log in and find the tickets again, but it added stress which didn't need to happen.
Hi Mark, your collection email is always sent once the booking is complete and the tickets were available to access straight away. We always advise checking your spam folder in case the email is received there or you can easily resend the collection by heading to skiddle.com/orders I'm glad to hear you were able to retrieve your tickets and I hope you enjoyed your night! Kind Regards Ella
Andy Beattie

Tracey Sparrow

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

The customer services were very good and quickly resolved my problem
Shane Chebsey

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

Simple hassle free booking.

Well so far... The event isn't until next week 😀

Dave Selby

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes

Got What I wanted when i wanted The tickets and info in minutes FAB

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

Simple, quick, easy point-of-access for tickets to local events

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

The whole booking process was very easy.
Dylan Barrett

1bzzbbzbsbss
Stephanie Harwood

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

Easy and fast 😊 defo recommend to all

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

My friend's purchase crashed, PayPal isn't an option and I haven't been sent my ticket! Where is it? Just a review us email...!!!
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

PayPal isn't an option we currently offer but we endeavour to make purchasing your tickets from Skiddle just as easy and as seamless as possible.

Your collection email which contains full ticket download instructions has been resent to you now and should show in your inbox shortly.

If required, you can also resend the receipt for your email confirmation by accessing your order history at www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope that this helps and thanks again for getting in touch.

Kind regards,

Emiley
Elisse Wylde

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes

I love how my ticket was in Apple wallet ready to use!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

Nightmare trying to print them. Send them in post
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

The available delivery methods are determined by the event organisers depending on the scale and type of event taking place. In this case the Rapidscan eTicket option has been selected, which allows you immediate access to your ticket order via confirmation email sent straight to your inbox upon purchase.

With RapidScan we're able to reissue your tickets if they're misplaced or compromised, whilst also lowering the cost to you from around £6 for Special Delivery down to just 50p.

The Rapidscan delivery method primarily benefits you as your ticket(s) can be downloaded straight to your smartphone or accessed within the app once your order has complete. Alternatively, if you'd like to get in touch with us at support@skiddle.com we'll be more than happy to print and post your tickets out to you for a £1 admin fee.

I hope that this information helps, and thank you again for using Skiddle.

Kind regards,

Emiley.
Alan Hume

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no

not very happy at all that I could not pay and have a physical ticket posted out to me, very concerned that what I have will not let me in. I do not have a mobile phone let alone a smart phone so all I have as proof of a ticket is a print out of the barcode. Very worried that this will not let me in

Hi Alan thanks for your review. Most tickets sold on Skiddle are sent via email using Rapid scan barcoded delivery. From what you've described you have successfully printed out your ticket and this will grant you entry into the event so you've no need to worry! Rapid scan is much cheaper than having physical ticket sent in the post (which costs between £3-5) and can easily be replaced with the click of a button if lost or stolen. I hope that this information helps and enjoy the event! Kind Regards Ella
Verified Buyer

It was quick & easy, plus no random costs that we normally get cornered to take by other websites. Top service 🔥

skiddle is rated 4.47 based on 6,051 reviews