skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Very simple to use - really quick confirmation so you know you have the tickets booked, not left hanging on
Ordered my tickets no problem really easy
Quick, simple and efficient.
Very good booking system I just hope it goes ahead with COVID situation 😬
Booking process was straightforward for an upcoming show. Unfortunately the show was cancelled but Skiddle immediately informed me of the refund process and timescale. The money was refunded quickly and I am happy for them to hold my booking fee as a credit for future purchases as these are strange times for everyone.
Really easy to use website, purchasing tickets was smooth and straightforward. Would definitely use again!
The booking experience was very quick and easy.
It’s always been good looking with Skiddle you know where you stand as soon as you get the tickets.
Very easy to use ... great service.
Awesome night and made some new friends
quick smooth process
Quick and easy selection through to payment.
Easy to use but I didn't actually receive my tickets via email.
Hi Mrs C H Sawyer

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Our collection emails are automatically sent to your inbox as soon as your transaction completes, so I'm sorry to hear that your confirmation email did not reach you.

For future reference, this email can be sent at any point by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders.

I can see that your ticket was redeemed on the night, so I'm happy that you were able to access your tickets either via the Skiddle App or from your order history online.

I hope this information helps and that you had a great time at the event.

Thanks again for using Skiddle.

Kind Regards
Corinne
Quick, easy process
Excellent app. easy to download and show tickets
Quick and very easy to use.
Bad company and very bad customer service. They are trying to profit from this COVID19 situation by offering me a credit note. Well one of their reasons for it just doesn’t cut it and only justifies why I should get a full refund. They say the future is uncertain for them yet can’t guarantee that 1. The event will happen 2. That I still would want to attend given it would be at least over a year since I purchased the ticket 3. They will still be in business to honour the credit.
Ordered tickets for a festival, it was cancelled a week later. I'm not eligible for a full refund for some reason, and I still haven't received a single penny of the £240 I spent. I have asked and asked, and it's been 7 weeks.

Skiddle and the festival organisers have stolen my money for an event that was never going to happen and refuse to pay me.

I am sadly having to go through my bank to retrieve the money.

DO NO USE Skiddle during Covid 19. Events get cancelled and you don't get refunds.
Hello Steve

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback and I'm extremely sorry to hear of your experience

Please be aware that we operate a self-service system for organisers to list and sell tickets for their events. Despite it being an extremely volatile and uncertain time for the industry, we take in good faith that the event was due to take place in line with government restrictions. Extensive information regarding this has also been provided in the postponement email sent to all ticket holders.

For this event, the organisers also opted to handle ticket payments directly via their own 3rd party service. Thus meaning it's their responsibility to settle any refunds requested due to the postponement. I can see that you have been in touch with us directly and we have offered further guidance on the matter. Again, I sincerely apologise on behalf of the organisers that your refund hasn't been received and any inconvenience caused as a result.

Best regards

Ella
Was very quick and easy to use, fast payment option
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,651 reviews