Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
As ever, great service and attention from Andrew Whittle and other team members. Genuine friendly professionals. Thanks again.
Posted 24 minutes ago
Extremely happy with the service received from Andrew Whittle. He was so helpful and answered all our questions so efficiently. Would definitely like to deal with Andrew for future cruise bookings and have already recommended him to our friends.
Posted 1 hour ago
Thoroughly enjoyed my experience of booking holiday with Lisa. Very helpful andPersonable lady who helped me through the process and understood my requirements. She answered questions with all the expertise I have come to expect from 6 Star. I will certainly be back.
Andrew is always efficient and replies promptly to any queries we have. A pleasure to book with him.
Very pleased Andrew got us the cruise we wanted and explained it very succinctly.Well done.
Andrew was excellent. Very honest and painstakingly patient with all my questions. Will certainly recommend.
So far the process has been very easy and Scott has done everything possible to make booking our cruise effortless.
As always, Emma Gray went out of her way to get us the holiday we wanted.
Scott bent over backwards to arrange our Oceania cruise, he could teach the other cruise companies we have used in the past a thing or two about customer service ! We will definitely be using SixStar Cruises again.
Once again excellent service from Six Star Cruises and in particular Scott Perry who is a great ambassador for the company. It has been a very difficult year for everyone in the travel industry so I can only say that fingers crossed everything will get back to normal soon
efficient, friendly and professional
We have booked several cruises through Six Star, initially with Maura & the last few cruises with Lisa Mallon. We have always received excellent, friendly service & have recommended to friends. Lisa is without question an absolute star and a huge credit to Six Star Cruises. She is always so helpful with any additional requirements, which is very much appreciated as I travel in a wheelchair. Nothing is too much trouble she is incredibly patient and remembers everything that will be needed to make our cruise special, which bearing in mind the number of people she must speak to is truly remarkable. Exceptional service for which we are extremely grateful.
I'm sure It's been a very difficult year for SixStar, and, apart from the understandable delays in getting to actually speak to our Concierge, the service has been impeccable in re-booking our Azamara cruise. I'm sure that once we're out of this dreadful pandemic, things will get back to normal at SixStar.
First class service again from Six Star cruises and in particular from Scott Perry one of their Specialist Concierge staff. Should not be surprised as we have used Six Star/Scott before and never been disappointed. Excellent deal with the most professional and friendly service. At least 10 stars awarded!!
Efficient, professional, knowledgeable and great prices -thank you.
First time I have used Six Star Cruises, very impressed. Excellent service. Stacy was very helpful and knowledgable, information was supplied very quickly .
Maura was great, replied to e mails called back when asked and now looking forward to our cruise. Our friends also booked with Maura as well.
Great service as always Andrew was very efficient and returned and my calls and emails and made my booking very easy very pleased hopefully we will be cruising soon
As always Stacey was excellent - always finds the right cruise for us . Thank you
Excellent service, quick response and good advice
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,273 reviews