Six Star Cruises Reviews

Based on 3,913 reviews
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Very impressed with Emma Gray who has gone above and beyond in sorting out my recent holiday cancellation/rebooking due to Covid. Emma was extremely professional and was even working on my behalf on what should have been her day off to ensure that my booking was transitioned correctly.
Laura Ann Wing made our change of booking so easy, advising us on all stages & completing the revised booking with no fuss & forwarding the confirmation shortly after completing the booking, well done.
I have not used Six Star fir two years or more becauase of Cocid. I wsa pleased that teh new concierge John wsa as charming and helpgul as Emma Taylor ysed to be. Nicely handled enquiry and pleased wth teh booking I have made.
I have been booking cruises with Six Star Cruises since 2012 and would not dream of going to anyone else. Sandy Collier is so well informed, helpful and patient, I feel I know her very well, although we have never acrually met.
Emma Gray dealt with my initial enquiry in an extremely professional way and responded to my request for an adjustment to flights in a very prompt and satisfactory manner. My initial call was to Andrew Whittle who was unavailable but then took over the booking on his return. The whole process was seamless and I would like to thank both of these people for their service.
Dan McMahon was most helpful, as always, when we recently booked a Regent cruise. Very prompt efficient and friendly, both by telephone and email.
We booked our cruise with Chris Kelly and he couldn’t have been more helpful. He was very pleasant on the phone and gave us all the information we needed to book the cruise ….and patient with me when I changed to another cruise.
Fantastic service from Emma! Will definitely recommend to friends and family
So far so good! However Lisa was very good
Excellent service from Lisa and Rebecca no complaints so far.
Have booked several cruises through Six Star Cruises and have been lucky enough to deal with Lisa Mallon who exceeds expectations each time. During the pandemic several Booked cruises had to be cancelled and this was dealt with efficiently with the minimum of fuss. We look forward to booking more cruises, health and finance permitting and will return again to 6*.
Amazingly flexible and quick
excellent fault free service
Scott was superb throughout - Made the whole booking process really smooth - thank you
Fantastic customer service provided by Stacey, who was really knowledgeable about our destination and found us a great business class upgrade for our flights to South America. We’re really happy with our experience
Extremely helpful in all ways. Our 3rd time booking a cruise with them.
We have had excellent assistance from our concierge in booking a forthcoming cruise. He was most helpful in regard to our previous cruise.
THE CRUISE CONCIERGE CHRIS KELLY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND TOOK NOTICE OF OUR REQUIREMENTS.
Dear Elizabeth Whelan Thank you for your feedback, Cruise118 are always very happy to receive feedback of this nature, thank you for taking the time to let us know how Brilliant Chris was when booking your cruise. Rest assured your feedback will be passed on to Chris and the manager. We really do value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we are very pleased to hear that you are looking forward to dealing with Emma again in the future. Once again thank you kindly for your feedback it is very much appreciated. Kind regards Sharon Briney Senior Customer Relations Executive
I spoke to Stacey who was incredibly knowledgeable about the cruise in which I was interested on Regent Splendor and who was able to offer a really great suite on this ship at an excellent price. I booked with Stacey on the spot.
Dear Mr Downey Thank you for your feedback, Cruise118 are always very happy to receive feedback of this nature, thank you for taking the time to let us know how Brilliant Stacey was when booking your cruise. Rest assured your feedback will be passed on to Stacey and her manager. We really do value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we are very pleased to hear that you are looking forward to dealing with Emma again in the future. Once again thank you kindly for your feedback it is very much appreciated. Kind regards Sharon Briney Senior Customer Relations Executive
Excellent service.
Dear Mr and Mrs Thank you for your feedback, Cruise118 are always very happy to receive feedback of this nature, thank you for taking the time to let us know. We really do value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage. Once again thank you kindly for your feedback it is very much appreciated. Kind regards Customer Relations Executive
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,913 reviews