Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Excellent as always Scott always does his best for us.
Emma was very helpful and efficient in booking both the cruise and our flights.
Very informative and confidence inspiring
Excellent service from Andrew Freeman
Excellent service from Donna Worsnip.
Emma was very pleasant and efficient. A pleasure to book with
Excellent service and information from Andy Freeman...always responds speedily and efficiently. We will definitely use him for future cruise bookings
Our Cruise Concierge Erin was very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient, she did all she could to make our holiday plans run smoothly and was very good at reassuring me when I had questions about the current Covid 19 situation.
Excellent service from Donna Worsnip
Customer service received today from Estelle was outstanding. Estelle swiftly sorted out my problem and got me rebooked within the hour. After booking customer service experience 10/10
What can I say!! My cruise consultant Donna Worsnip is quite simply an absolute DIAMOND. In what must be one of the most complex and confusing bookings due to cancelled cruises, refunds, carried forward credits etc Donna sorted all this out in less than a day and got us the cruise option we were looking for. Attention to detail and concise communication greatly appreciated and we would never go anywhere else to book a luxury cruise. WELL DONE AND THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN.................DONNA
The two advisers I dealt with were helpful, courteous, polite, positive and extremely professional.
We were given sound and up-to-date advice re alternatives after Azamara's Lift & Shift failed to deliver viable arrangements. Cancellation followed, and a new back-to-back higher quality cruise with Silversea was offered and booked: service one can trust!
Brilliant as usual. 10/10 for Dan. Excellent service.
Our contact with Six Star cruises was Donna and she was excellent. In these difficult times the service we received was personal and professional. We will definitely contact Six Stars first for our future cruises.
Ralph was super helpful despite only being with the company for a few weeks. Donna helped us yet again and found us a great cabin on our preferred Regent cruise. She organised great flights at a great price as well. After feeling let down by other cruise booking sites, booking through Six Star was a great experience.
On all my dealing with 6 StarvCruises,Scottnhasvalways been most helpful and reliable. Long maybe reign.
Andrew Freeman is our cruise concierge and it’s a pleasure to deal with him. Nothing is too much bother and he always take time to explain things.
Many thanks Andrew Freeman for the professional advice, support and always being available to answer any cruise questions I may have. It's aways a pleasure when its time to book a cruise with Andrew and to know through this difficult time he is aways 'on the ball'. Craig D
We contacted Stacey Williams again to book another cruise and she was as helpful, friendly & efficient as always. Excellent service!
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,385 reviews