Six Star Cruises Reviews

Based on 3,913 reviews
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Not what we were used to. Having booked many cruises with Six Star Cruises in the past and having a dedicated Concierge with first-class service, we now find it increasingly difficult to get through to speak to anyone. emails aren't answered you can be hanging on the phone for ages and ages trying to speak to someone, definitely not what we were used to in the past. We try to stay loyal to Six Star Cruises as we have received excellent service in the past but maybe time for a re-think.
There is no point in asking for a review until we have experienced the results of the booking we have made with you.
I would like to give you five as I used you before. Obviously very short staffed and so just to get through can be anything up to 30 mins when you have to listen to the same message ad Naseum It gets very boring. I waited all day for someone to call back but eventually had to ring again with another 20 min wait. I did get to speak to Dan who was able to complete my booking. Communication has been good by email.
Normally we receive a very good service but on our last cruise the admin let them down badly. Tickets for taxi transfer and hotel were not included even though we asked for them several times. A last minute phone call did resolve the matter and my husband rang the hotel direct.
Difficult to contact as there is something wrong with Six Star emailing system, as mail shows to have been sent by Six Star but certainly not received by client, and not in Spam. Sent emails direct and received at Six Star but they could not send them back.
Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We have raised this to our IT department as we are not experiencing any further issues with our emails. We have several factors that may be able to help you resolve this issue. So please do not hesitate to contact us via email Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your comments they are very much appreciated.
Original booking ok,but went wrong when I tried to change it to a different and later cruise on the advise of customer services. I was put on an amendment list and heard nothing for 3 weeks .now sorted by Claire Taylor using her initiative
Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, and we are sorry that aspects of your experience when trying to make a change has given cause for dissatisfaction. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review as all feedback good and bad is welcome to ensure we are offering the best service. I am pleased to hear that Claire was able to correct this issue for you. I am sure that you will appreciate that this is a very difficult time for all concerned and the Travel Industry has been particularly hard hit due to the volume of guests travel arrangements affected by this awful virus. We are sorry it is taking longer than we would like to process customers requests and are pleased to advise we are ongoing with our recruitment drive and are training some of the best customer service agents in the industry. In addition, we have also opened up our brand new online chat portal which has helped with current customer hold times. We are sure you won't have need to but If you do have any further problems can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving them for you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated.
I’ll be happier when the flight problem is sorted - at the moment I’m coming back at the same time I’m flying out
No confirmation or acknowledgement of deposit sent
Polite and friendly but slow, never got back to us, had to phone again and still not received booking confirmation
Dear Guest Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated. Kind regards Customer relations.
My most recent experience was variable. I wanted details of a cruise taking place in 2023 under the Black Friday deals banner, which was e-mailed to me last week. Almost immediately I identified a cruise that my wife and I thought would be worth booking this far in advance and at the preferential rates advertised. However, when I sent off my enquiry, mentioning it was urgent as I did not want to miss out on the deal, my ‘elite’ concierge was, unfortunately, ‘out of office’, so I repeated the message to another concierge I had dealt with previously, but this one was also ‘out of office’! Not wishing to miss the deal, again, I sent my message to another concierge I had dealt with previously, but I received no response at all. Two days later my original message was responded to by my elite concierge on her return to work. ‘Urgent’ does not seem to resonate with your concierge team! Fortunately I was able to obtain the deal requested, but I think my good luck had nothing to do with sixstarcruises customer service on this occasion!
Dear Mr Kavanagh Thank you for your review, We are a customer-focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. I hope that your booking concierge apologised that it took two days for you to be able to make your booking. Six Star Cruises are sorry that two other concierges were not available or did not reply to you in a timely fashion. We are extremely happy that you eventually booked your cruise at the price advertised. May I thank you once again for taking the time to contact us, can I assure you that all customer service matters are taken very seriously and that we do value all the feedback we receive. Rest assured we are working hard to make sure that our normal high levels of service are met going forward. Kind regards Customer relations
I was told the deposit had increased two days having enquired about a Oceania cruise 2 years in advance! I would not book with Six Star again if this silly issue was not resolved. It was in the end. Not a pleasure to book. We have two cruises booked,but in future will consider alternatives.
Dear Mr Heath, Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given you cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further so that we can look into the increased deposit? We look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated.
We have used six star cruises previously and currently have a booking with them And afraid their service levels are far below what we expected having booked an expensive cruise There have been several personnel changes and continuity has failed we had contact the cruise company direct to get answers currently we are still awaiting an answer on promised call back which has failed to materialise l am afraid since we made the booking we have had chase them to obtain explanations why significant changes had been made!! Overall not impressed with their customer support and service
Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. During these unprecedented times our response turnaround has not been as we would like. This is due to the pure number of notifications and changes we are receiving on a daily basis due to health and safety protocols and regulations updating daily. Whilst everyone of our customers are important to us, we do have to prioritise customers due to depart imminently. We are taking on and training some of the best in the business to get this back to the level we believe our customers deserve. I understand from your review that you are still awaiting contact from us, could I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team with your Six Star booking reference so that we can discuss the matter further, and in the hope of resolving the issues raised, we very much look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated.
My booking experience was NOT up to the usual standard I have been accustomed to receiving from Six Star I enquired about a Regent cruise and then told the price advertised was incorrect and it was £2k much more I asked about a Caribbean cruise again with Regent with a pre cruise hotel stay and a post cruise hotel stay. I was told later the post cruise option was no longer available and yet several days later it’s still on the website as an option Finally I booked a cruise ,paid a deposit ,and three days later i have not received the confirmation email I realise these are difficult times so I will remain a Six Star customer
Sorry, I've no idea which booking this survey relates to?
Thanks Scott, you made the booking easy with your prompt attention to any questions that we had. We thought that Sixstar offered us a good service and are looking forward to our holiday next year.
I had a very good and professional service from Maura. She didn’t rush me at all when I have been very unsure in what I should do. Bring clinically vulnerable it has been very difficult to decide. She has been wonderful and so easy to deal with. When I am able to cruise again I will certainly be in touch. Thank you Maura.😀😀. Mary
There doesn't seem to be any continuity with the concierges during the enquiry/booking process. If your concierge is away from the office for a long term emails are eventually picked up by a colleague, if that colleague is then away from the office the system seems to fall down and you have to start the process again. Emails sent to other cruise agents always receive a reply immediately and never start with "apologies for the delay"! The response to queries can be measured in days not hours.
This was a cancellation and re-book and was therefore complex. Stacey was excellent and supportive - 5 stars below for her service. 2 issues re the booking process: 1. Oceania wouldn’t putthe fcc time limit back by a couple of months which seems extremely inflexible given how slowly Covid issues are being resolved 2. Having FCC’s meant that we had to pay full price for the re-book cruise. Given that the FCC’s gave us no monetary benefit meant that taking an fcc has cost us a lot of money. This is very unfair whoever’s fault it is. The moral is don’t take an fcc. We also found that despite having a best price guarantee they wouldn’t match the price of a competitor. So shop around.
My Crystal Cruise, booked through Sixstar last summer for a cruise in June of this year, was cancelled by Sixstar/Crystal in May due to Covid. After 150 days I have still not received a refund. This is despite the fact that I was initially told by Sixstar that I would be refunded in 90 days. I was then assured I would be refunded in 120 days. After some prompting, Sixstar have engaged with me and they are now, albeit with no success thus far, trying to extract the refund from Crystal. They have told me that they will not refund me until Crystal has paid them. Sixstar are still selling Crystal Cruises through their website and one must question whether they are right to do this given that Crystal are not honouring their contracts with their existing customers. The behaviour of Crystal inevitably makes one question whether the company has a viable future and whether or not the company is trading when technically insolvent. It's a tough time for Cruise Companies, and their agents, but at the end of the day I did not receive the holiday which I paid for handsomely. I have every right to expect to be promptly refunded and the booking agents do need to accept some of the responsibility.
It took me 4 calls to get somebody to react positively for me to transfer from one cruise to an alternative. When I eventually got to somebody who was prepared to action my request they were very competent and professional as I would always expect. She was able to action it where as the other consultants were trying to pass the book onto the admin team without at least quoting the cruise we have changed to. I must say that service from your consultants has declined in the past 12 months. I do not believe you can blame that on Covid.
Thanks for your feedback Nigel we are sorry to hear that you had difficulties as you can appreciate it is extremely busy at the moment but we are pleased Hannah was able to action your request positively. We pride ourselves on delivering a remarkable service and are sorry you feel the service has declined in the past 12 months it is something we continually aim to improve.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,913 reviews