Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Thanks Sheila for all your help.
East to contact and calls returned. Prompt replies to questions. Efficient booking. Nothing like Iglu Cruise!
Lisa did an excellent job on behalf of Six Star Cruises
RE-booking the latest cancelled cruise was quick and easy, with excellent service from the Sic Star bookings team
Scott was very efficient with our booking.
A complicated booking as a virtual exchange for two cruises cancelled by Azamara. Handled well.
My first contact with an advisor was helpful and she passed the details on to my usual adviser who returned my call when requested.She went through all the details efficiently.The first document has errors so awaiting correction
I found this review difficult to write as I have had very variant dealings with Cruise Concierges over the last two weeks. We were rather unceremoniously sent an email requesting the remaining balance for our forthcoming cruise from Rio to Barcelona which we KNOW won't be sailing as we had previously been told by Regent that they were unlikely to be sailing before early summer. At least we would have expected a phone call if Six Star Cruises was to live up to its name! I was reluctant to pay our outstanding balance without discussing options with SSC and I therefore phoned the company last Thursday only to be held in a queue for over 55 minutes. I eventually spoke to a Cruise Concierge who was obviously very new to the business and who had not received the requisite training to handle the myriad of enquiries which must be being directed to SSC at this time. Essentially, she told me that we would not be able to bank the deposit we had already paid with Regent. She was also unable to offer any suggestions which matched our criteria for choosing a new cruise but told me that another member of the SCC staff would get in touch within days to discuss possible options. Since booking the cruise , we had had NO communication from SCC which again I don't think equates with the name of your company. I know this year has been very hard for the industry but it is essential that SCC operate to a level which warrants their 'six star' name and I believe that you are severely understaffed due to furloughing a percentage of your concierges. I decided to phone Regent [ and Sovereign Cruises both of whom answered my call immediately] and they talked me through my options. Last weekend, my husband and I scoured all available cruises and picked an alternative, this one being from Cape Town to Rio. I was keen to secure this as I saw that some cabins were on 'waitlist' on another cruise company's website. I requested a callback from SCC ] via email as I did not want to way another hour or more to speak to someone given that it was a Monday morning! That requested call failed to materialise. I therefore phoned Regent and asked them to secure the cruise booking for me which they duly did. They told me to contact the concierge at SCC [ by email] with whom I had made the original booking and I duly did this only to receive an 'out of office' notice until the 23rd December. This is when Scott Perry stepped in........and he saved SCC's reputation. He handled our query with efficiency, always phoning back when he said he would and securing us the best possible deal. He was very apologetic about the service we had received and endeavoured to remedy that ...which he definitely did. Scott has been superb to deal with and we have every confidence that he will now act appropriately as our concierge when those before him had failed. I would give Scott 5 stars without doubt.
I have come across a problem that I feel SCC could have warned its clients about that Seabourn unlike Crystal or Silverseas, for example, both cruise lines which SCC have booked us on in the past, appear NOT to include their on board credit at the time advanced bookings of shore excursions become available. Furthermore, no notice is made by SCC that unlike Crystal and Silverseas, for instance, advance bookings as far ahead as 9 months perhaps longer, have to be paid for by credit card without the benefit of being able to use on board credit. This had led to extensive confusion amongst its passengers (read online comments) about whether their credit card will be reimbursed using on board credit. There are reports of on board credit with Seabourn not be credited for advanced purchases of shore excursions. This is not acceptable where on borad credit is relied upon for shore excursions.
I am very disappointed that HARD COPY of bookings and other details are not sent. There is too much information to keep dodging between e mail pages.
After multiple questions and dithering on my part they placed our booking with no issues - polite and straightforwardly efficient
Trouble with refund from cancelled June cruise but now used money to pay for May 2021 cruise. Andrew Whittle was a brilliant help and talked us through everything we needed to know.
Thank you to Sandie who answered any questions we had about booking our next cruise and made the booking straight forward. We are really looking forward to our cruise booked through Six Star.
The service from Andrew Freeman was excellent, very competent and thorough.
We were trying to do lift and shift to next year due to coronavirus. We initially had difficulty in getting someone to speak to but eventually we did and it was all sorted out efficiently. Nicole Hope was extremely helpful.
Polite and helpful service from Estelle Peachey.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 problems, we had to change a Celebrity cruise that had booked, from June 2020 to August 2020.. The back-log meant that we waited for nearly two weeks before Six Star contacted us to resolve the problem. However, once they did get back to us, the change was done without any fuss or extra charges. I can recommend their service.
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to highlight your positive experience with us. We're pleased to hear you're happy with our service and thank you again for choosing us.
Spoke with Janet Cain regarding upcoming cruise. She was fabulous - resolved all the issues promptly and went out of her way to make sure everything was in place. Only problem was the 20 minute wait time to answer my call
Good evening Steve, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review! That’s great news! We love hearing when our concierge’s have done us proud so thank you for taking the time to let us know. I will make sure Janet receives the recognition she deserves. I am sorry that we took longer than usual to answer your call. We are extremely busy at the moment with bookings affected by the Coronavirus but I will ensure that this is looked into so we can improve going forward. Thank you for booking with us and I hope you have the best time on board!
refunds too low,service from both estelle,and paul,plus the rest,were very good.time to cancel too tight the 45%and90% i mean.
Good Evening, Thank you for taking the time to review the service that you have received from Six Star Cruises. It's lovely to hear that you are pleased with the service that you have received from Estelle and Paul. Thank you for choosing Six Star Cruises.
The lady I talked to Laney was fabulous - knew everything and nothing was too much trouble. Sadly it took 20 minutes to get through which is unacceptable
Good morning Steve, Thanks for your review. I am really pleased that we could help with your query and you were well looked after. I am sorry to learn you were waiting 20 minutes on the phone. We are extremely busy throughout January. We are trying our best to keep wait times to a minimum but sadly it hasn't always been possible. I will certainly feed this back to the relevant department though so we can improve going forward. I hope you have a fantastic time on board and thank you for choosing Six Star Cruises!
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,270 reviews