Six Star Cruises Reviews

Based on 3,913 reviews
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
THE CRUISE CONCIERGE CHRIS KELLY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND TOOK NOTICE OF OUR REQUIREMENTS.
Dear Elizabeth Whelan Thank you for your feedback, Cruise118 are always very happy to receive feedback of this nature, thank you for taking the time to let us know how Brilliant Chris was when booking your cruise. Rest assured your feedback will be passed on to Chris and the manager. We really do value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we are very pleased to hear that you are looking forward to dealing with Emma again in the future. Once again thank you kindly for your feedback it is very much appreciated. Kind regards Sharon Briney Senior Customer Relations Executive
Very please with our experience of booking with Emma at Six Star. Very polite , informative and thorough. Have used Six Star before and will ,hopefully,do so again.
The concierge (Stacey W) was excellent as usual. Friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. The reason for the dropped star is because of the extended period it takes to get a refund for cancellations.
Stacey ,was informative , cooperative in personallising our requirements in Buenos Aires ,and was prompt in getting back to us regarding details of the entire holiday . Friendly manner and not pushy . We would probably use her services again ,however, this naturally depends on the overall experience of the cruise .
Now I have found Shelley I will continue to book with sixstar cruises. She was great and I would recommend her to anyone looking to book a cruise with any cruise line not just the six star cruise lines
Claire was excellent friendly and professional in what were protracted discussions. One issue I have with the booking is once I made the booking with Oceania and transferred to SixStar I received an invoice from SixStar that refers to documentation which I was unsure was SixStar or Oceania which I had possibly not received. The Invoice I did receive was incorrect and had no detail. I phoned and was advised that they could not see the necessary information, were waiting for the invoice and communication was possibly in Clare’s emails to which they had no access and could I wait until her return on Tuesday. All a bit concerning as I wanted to check all was in order while it was still fresh in my mind but agreed to wait as I had no alternative. A covering letter with the invoice explaining what was happening would have been reassuring instead I had to phone for clarification making the process less positive.
Crusing is a competitive market and our second experience - after a bruising first - restored our faith. Scott was in turns enthusiastic, knowledgeable and helpful. He didn't b*****it us or leave gaps in his explanation. Seabourn owe him a debt. Only links and website details - notably on vaccine and testing requirements - let Six-Star down: we need clear and specific advice for each cruise.
Always quick to respond and options given. All documents clear.
Excellent service ,very professional Have just booked again with Scott he has all the knowledge you need to know when booking a cruise. Keep up the great work
Our agent Claire was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient
The service was slow to answer the phone,but Nicki was very helpful,although the computer was slow in operating. I then waited for an hour to be given the details and cost of the cruise. I can’t fault Nickie but the next day it took another ten minutes to be put through again. I haven’t as yet received a reply to my question.
Our agent Claire was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient
Absolutely first class!
Generally very good. The staff are knowledgeable and pleasant. I have knocked one star from the score because you take an exceedingly long time to make refunds when cruises are cancelled.
In the end our decision boiled down to who offered the most attractive option and this proved to be Sixstar cruises. The fact that your offices stayed open until 20:00 hours meant that we were able to close the deal when other companies would have delayed until the following day. Also, Scott Perry was extremely professional without straying into "have I got a deal" territory.
Terrific service from Laura who went through detais of one cruise which did not work for us and then went the e tra mile to explain a caribbean cruise to us, and then gave us a cabin which suited us. Great service. First time we have used Six Star but won’t be the last.
Once we got a hold of our Elite Concierge the whole process was simple, if repetitive since we have arranged many cruises with SixStarCruises over the years. The lack of consistency of contact is annoying as customers wish to have their business completed quickly and efficiently and any inquiries dealt with similarly. Covid is a fairly feeble excuse for lack of communication, is it not possible for bookings/inquiries to be dealt with by someone else if the Elite Concierge is absent? Working in silos is not conducive to good customer relations during a pandemic. Concierges are friendly and cruise deals are usually attractive that is why we have remained as customers of SixStarCruises, but we do become frustrated when our 'one and only' (apparently) contact does not work consecutive days or is absent for longer during the period of booking.
I haven’t been on the cruise yet but Grace my concierge has such enthusiasm and took me through my booking requirements so well . I am now excited to set sail, I was a cruise sceptic before but she was so inspiring and excited to tell me about sailing with Azamara I feel my scepticism disappearing My review is only based on the before sail service not the sailing
This is our first experience with Six Star Cruises. Until now we have only managed to secure a booking. It is early days to give a review
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,913 reviews