Six Star Cruises Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises

How would you rate Six Star Cruises ?

"We have just booked a Silversea cruise with Katie Smith, a process which began about a week ago. May I say how impressed we are with Katie's professionalism and proficiency; it was a delight to deal with her and she handled us and our queries superbly. This is textbook sales and customer service in action and I loved it! Its not often I praise people but I will give credit when its due and this was well deserved. If our cruise is half as good as we have been treated so far then I will be very happy. Kind regards Tony & Jacqui Gernon"
Mr Kenneth Andre Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"This is our third cruise with you ,we keep coming back because every thing is taken care of so we can enjoy are cruise .Stacey sorted it all out for us this time well done and thanks"
"I have always received a good service with Six Star. The paperwork is excellent and I appreciate that the staff are always willing to find alternative routes and schedules in order to give the customer a good experience. I am currently working with Katie Smith who I feel comfortable with. If we can find a cruise that would be great and if not then I would still be happy with the service I have had."
Thank you for your review. Many thanks for taking the time to email us with your kind comments about Katie Smith. We work extremely hard here at Six Star Cruises to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent and, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

I have taken the liberty of adding your review to our website, people are often quick to tell us and others about the negatives and not always so quick to speak about the positives, so I am very grateful that you have taken the time to do so on this occasion and hope you wouldn’t mind us sharing your comments. You will receive an email from reviews.co.uk, If you would be kind enough to share your comments all you will need to do is to verify the email.

Once again sincere thanks for taking the time to contact us, please be assured that Katie Smith will be recognised for the service she has provided.
Mr Stephen Hugh Brocklebank
Verified Buyer
"Your representative Maura McKenna was extremely helpful and informative and made the booking of the cruise very straightforward. Her manner was cheerful and seemed very willing to help in any way. First class service. Thank you."
Thank you for your review Mr Stephen Hugh Brocklebank. Your comments regarding Maura McKenna will be passed to her. We work extremely hard here at Six Star Cruises to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

Mrs Brenda Ann Beeke
Verified Buyer
"Sandie collier always helps me with booking she is very efficient and friendly"
Thank you for your review Mrs Brenda Ann Beeke. I am so happy that Sandie Collier assists you with your bookings. Sandie is one of our most knowledgeable cruise concierge, who is always professional, efficient and friendly. I will certainly pass your comments over to her.

Robert Irving
Verified Reviewer
"Kept me informed about any concerns I had"
Thank you for your review Robert Irving. I am so pleased that our Six Star Cruise Concierge have kept you informed during your booking experience.

Mrs Lorraine Green
Verified Buyer
"FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL AND COMPETITIVE PRICES."
Thank you for your review Mrs Green. I am so pleased you have found our
Six Star Cruise Concierge to be friendly, professional and offer competitive prices. This is exactly what we aim to deliver every time from booking to your return home.

Thank you again for booking with Six Star Cruises.
Mrs Pauline Rosemary Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Donna was very informative and helpful. Told us everything we needed to know. Many thanks."
Thank you Mrs Taylor for your review. I am so pleased Donna was informative, helpful and able to assist you with your booking.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
Mr David Morris
Verified Buyer
"This is the fourth cruise we have booked through Six Star Cruises and it is second nature for us to go straightaway to Erin Madine. We seek her advice in complete confidence that the service will be impeccable and she doesn't disappoint."
Thank you Mr David Morris. Wow! Your fourth cruise with Six Star Cruises. I am so pleased that you keep returning to us and continue to book with Erin. It certainly makes us proud to hear that our cruise concierge build up such a trusting relationship due to their competence and expertise.

Thank you again for choosing Six Star Cruises.
"Recently we sadly had to cancel two B2B Azamara cruise we had booked with yourselves for April 2019. We were put through to Hannah in the Customer services team to handle the cancellation. Although never a nice thing to have to process from either side it was so refreshing to be connected with someone who was efficient, friendly and took both the time and courtesy to explain the process and the actions that would be taken etc. Although we only called yesterday we received all the notices we expected today with the only difference from what Hannah had explained being that they arrived sooner than expected. Please pass on our thanks and appreciation to Hannah for her courtesy, efficiency and the way she dealt with our request."
Thank you for leaving your review. I agree it is never a pleasant situation having to cancel a holiday, however I am so pleased that Hannah assisted you. I will certainly pass on your thanks and appreciation to Hannah for her courtesy and efficiency in managing your request.

We sincerely wish you all the best and would love to hear from you if and when the possibility may arise to book another cruise.

Thank you for choosing Six Star Cruises.
"We are sailing on the Douro at the beginning of August and we had just a few queries which Sophie answered in a very efficient way, followed up with an email."
Thank you for your review. i am so pleased that Sophie assisted you with your queries regarding your cruise on the Douro in August. Please do not hesitate to contact Six Star Cruises at any time before you travel.

Thanks again for booking with us.
"Hi, Very good attention and service from Dan. He always responds speedily to any questions, and then follows-up. An excellent concierge and a credit to Six Star Cruises! Well done Dan"
Thank you for leaving your review for Six Star Cruises and Dan. Its a pleasure to read your comments and see how impressed you are with our cruise concierge exceptional service.

Thanks again for booking with Six Star Cruises.
"Excellent, prompt and helpful service received from Rachel Butterworth on the telephone today, thank you. Geoffrey S."
Thank you for your review Geoffrey. I am so pleased Rachel Butterworth assisted you with your booking, Rachel is excellent and always goes the extra mile.

Thanks again for booking with Six Star Cruises.
Mr Robert Mark Turner
Verified Buyer
"Dealt with Donna who was fantastic at understanding our requirements."
Thank you Mr Turner for your review about the fantastic service you have received from Donna, I am so glad that Donna was able to understand your requirements. Thanks again for choosing Six Star Cruises.
"When I find that I have done something already every person I have dealt with hasn’t found this a problem. When information is required, I receive an email telling me exactly what information is needed. I find this very easy to do."
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that all our cruise concierge at Six Star Cruises provides you with the correct information every time and makes your booking process an easy experience.

Thank you again for booking with Six Star Cruises.
Mrs Margaret Ann Giblin
Verified Buyer
"The usual friendly, efficient service from Emma, but when her annual leave began I was passed to Katie Smith who finalised the details with care & in a very pleasant manner. Thank you."
Thank you for your review Mrs Giblin. I am so pleased that Emma and Katie assisted in making your booking.

Thank you again for booking with us.
Mr David William McGarry
Verified Buyer
"Very professional only complaint didn’t receive offers until after deadline so hope still getting magnum of champagne!!"
Thank you for your review Mr McGarry. I am so pleased your booking journey was professional as this is our expected as standard service.

Apologies if this offer was delivered to you after the deadline, some of our offers are distributed via various channels and unfortunately, however rarely, there is a delay.

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for your booking.
Mrs Judith Lesley Carter
Verified Buyer
"Chatty and efficient; nothing was too much trouble. It's so good to speak to a 'real' person."
Thank you for your review Mrs Carter. I am so pleased you are happy with your booking and our Six Star Cruise Concierge Service.

Mrs Iris Winifred Riley
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and patient agent"
Thank you Mrs Riley for your review. It is always a pleasure to see that our cruise concierge are always helpful and make your booking journey a special one.

Thank you again for your booking.
"It was a pleasure to deal with an efficient, friendly & knowledgable lady who was happy to clarify all questions very promptly. Sincere thanks to Katy Porter for her time & enthusiasm helping us to book what we hope to be a memorable journey of celebration 👍👏😊"
Thank you Sue L-B for your lovely review. I am so pleased that Katy was able to answer all your questions and set your mind at ease. I hope you have a wonderful time on your celebration cruise. Thanks again for choosing Six Star Cruises.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.77 based on 1,552 reviews