Six Star Cruises Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises

How would you rate Six Star Cruises?

"The concierge lady did exactly what I wanted done willingly &without fuss."
"Very efficient and professional service from Katie. No request too difficult and dealt with timely and politely. would recommend to friends and family as we did with this cruise."
"Excellent service from Katy very quick and efficient. Looking forward to our cruise."
"prompt, polite, and efficient service, thank you Rachael and your team."
"Andrew was very caring and thorough, he made sure I was happy sixwith the booking and went through everything in great detail. I would recommend Sixstar cruises."
"Dan has been brilliant at booking cruises for us and extremely helpful we look forward to using him in the future Cheers"
"I wish to say that you are one of the most efficient companies I have ever dealt with and would recommend you to anyone."
"After booking our holiday, l contacted Keeley Degriffa with a few follow up questions, to which l found Keeley to be very knowledgeable, clear and extreamly helpful. Keeley also took the time to provide me with some additional relavent information that was not on my list - all in a very professional, friendly and polite manner."
Barbara Smith
Unverified Reviewer
"easy, helpful and polite to talk with"
"We decided to book a cruise to South America and were unsure of what cruise line to choose. Laura Higgs was amazing. Very knowledgeable, patient, helpful and incredibly hard working and diligent. I felt confident and well informed at every stage of the booking and she was ahead of the game at all times despite my endless questions. Nothing was too much trouble. Our cruise is not departing for another 9 months but I am sure Laura will be keeping me updated and organising other elements of the trip as and when required with her usual efficiency and great attention to detail and care."
Shirley Levene
Verified Reviewer
"We have booked our Six Star Cruise with the help of Katy Porter who we found to be extremely helpful and managed to steer us to the cruise that was most suitable for us. We are now looking forward to our 1st holiday cruise experience which we hope will be one of many more."
Thank you Shirley Levene for your review. I am so happy that Katy was able to find a suitable cruise for your first time. Katy is one of most experienced concierge and I know she always goes the extra mile to make sure her customers holidays are special. Thanks again for choosing SIx Star Cruises.
"We've booked and travelled with Six Star Cruises 5 times over the last year, and have found very friendly and helpful. The taylor made cruise and flight packages that they supply are always good value."
Thank you for leaving a lovely review about the service you receive. Thanks again for your continuing patronage. . I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Thanks again for choosing Six Star Cruises.
"Always respond in good time and are very pleasant and helpful. we"
Thank you Christine for taking the time to leave a review about your pleasant and helpful service you have received. Thanks again for choosing Six Star Cruises
"Superb communication and overall Service. Andrew F was very informative (and patient;) Laura too, was very helpful in completing the booking. In short, the six star service starts from the moment you make contact."
Thank you Marcus H for your review about the service you have received from Andrew & Laura. I am so pleased that you found our service to be six star throughout. Thanks again for choosing Six Star Cruises
"Andrew, our Cruise Consierge was extremely helpful and thorough."
Thank you LizC for your review about the helpful and thorough service you have received from Andrew. Thanks again for choosing Six Star Cruises.
Thank you LizC for your lovely review about the helpful service you have received from Andrew. Thanks again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
"I phoned to pay the balance of my River Cruise and Rachael Butterworth dealt with me efficiently and professionally."
Thank you so much for leaving a review about the efficient service you have received from Rachael. I am so pleased that Rachael was able to help you to pay your balance with ease. Thanks again for choosing Six Star Cruises.
Shirley Walker
Verified Reviewer
"The customer service team have been extremely helpful and Knowledgeable, Joyce was fantastic, ensuring I had all the correct details to get on both my bookings. Plus sent over the excursion details to me again, thank you Joyce for your help today. Shirley Walker"
Thank you Shirley Walker for your lovely review about our knowledgeable customer service team. I am so pleased that Joyce was able to help you with your query. Thanks for choosing Six Star Cruises
"Our Cruise Concierge Laura Higgs was very helpful and very informative. Now looking forward to our first cruise."
Thank you Steve for your review about the service you have received from Laura, she is one of most experienced concierge, and I am so pleased she was able to help you with first cruise. I hope you have a wonderful cruise. Thanks for choosing Six Star Cruises for your first cruise.
"Rachel Butterworth was very helpful in emailing a copy of our cruise confirmation"
Thank you so much for your review. Rachael always to make sure she does the best she can for our customers, and I am so happy that she was able to resolve your issue. Thanks again for choosing Six Star Cruises.
"Andy did a splendid job of distilling my, initially, vague enquiry into a sensible, well constructed tailor-made package which fulfilled our requirements. He took on-board our preferences and worked to ensure everything was taken into account, even the final price was better than I feared. What an excellent system to ease the cash flow by offering interest free Direct Debit payments to cover the final balance. Might have taken a while on the phone but well worth it."
Thank you so much for review about the excellent service you have received from Andy. The new Direct Debit scheme makes it so much easier to spread the cost and I am so pleased that this explained to you and you took advantage of that too. Thank you so much for booking Andy & Six Star Cruises, I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.77 based on 1,460 reviews