Six Star Cruises Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy

customer service
"Janet was able to pt my mind at rest by confirming my holiday details, the originals having been misplaced, and kindly ensured I received new copies without delay. Many thanks Alan"
Posted 1 hour ago
"There was a need change the detail of a booking and Janet Cain was absolute tops in sorting it all out at SixStar, with Celebrity and also with Cruising Excursions . Many thanks Janet, it was a lot of work and very well done. When both on-line sites catch up I will be able to finalise the extra information."
"Can only describe booking process at the moment - as that’s where we are at. Excellent service so far with informative customer agent with direct contact"
Many thanks for taking the time to review the fantastic service that you have received from Six Star Cruises.

We’re delighted that you’ve entrusted Six Star Cruises with your precious holiday. We hope you enjoy your cruise & we look forward to hearing all about it, on your return!
"My name is Tony Miserotti and have been many Cruises with sixstar cruises. Everybody at sixstar have been wonderful with top marks to keeley ,nothing is to much trouble always so pleasant and sorts out any issues immediately many thanks Tony"
Dear Tony Miserotti,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's great to hear that you are pleased with the wonderful service that Keeley has provided you when assisting with your booking.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"HAD DIFFICULTY FILLING OUT cRYSTAL INFO BUT ALL SORTED"
Good Afternoon Tom Youldon,

Thank you very much for your email.

We are sorry that you had difficulty filling out your Crystal information. If you would like any further assistance with your booking or if you have any queries you can contact our customer service team on 0808 274 7745.

Kind Regards.

Six Star Cruises
"This was my first experience of dealing with Six Star Cruises , based on a recommendation from existing clients. I was greatly impressed with the speed of response, courtesy and professionalism of all staff who dealt with my enquiry, resulting in my placing an order within 48 hours of my original request."
Hello Mr David Philip Gordon,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your 5* feedback on the professional service that you have received from Six Star Cruises. Who assisted with your booking in an efficient manner.

We hope you have a fantastic holiday!
"Lyndsey was excellent and helped with flight information which was over and above her remit. The service from Six Star Cruising is very impressive - nothing is too much trouble. Will be booking with them again for future cruises or river cruises. Christine Young"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. It's excellent to hear that you are pleased with the efficient and knowledgeable service that Lyndsey has provided.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"I dealt with Andrew and was satisfied with the results of my booking."
Thank you Mrs Frances Margaret Ruderman, for your feedback.

It's great to hear that you are pleased with the service that you have received from Andrew here at Six Star Cruises!

We hope you have a wonderful holiday!
"Emma Taylor as always very knowledgeable and helpful. Booking process very quick and easy"
Good Afternoon,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on the knowledgeable and helpful service that Emma Taylor has provided you.

We hope you have a wonderful holiday!
"Very friendly and efficient service provided by Stacey Williams."
Dear Vernon Hopkins,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback on the friendly and efficient service that you have received from Stacey Williams.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Great service from Andrew who could not have done more to help us both with the cruise and the flights which were not straightforward. Also got us a very good deal on the flights . Very friendly and easy to deal with. Six star service! No hesitation in recommending."
Dear ALLAN WHITTAKER,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on the 5* service that you have received from our concierge Andrew. How assisted with your booking in a friendly manner.

Have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Competent and efficient assistance for planning an ocean cruise. Many thanks to Emily Whiteside."
Good Evening Erhard,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It's great to hear that you are pleased with the efficient and competent service that you received from Emily Whiteside.

We hope you have a fabulous cruise!
"I have used Six Star Cruises for a few years now, they are exemplary in all aspects, great staff, who are fully conversant with my requirements, and always manage to get me the best deal. Top people."
Good Evening Mr Michael Peter Botham,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review about our great staff. It is great to hear how pleased you are with Six Star Cruises and our concierge.

We hope you have a fantastic cruise!
"Booked my request efficiently"
Good Evening,

Thank you for your 5 star review on our efficient service. We hope you have a wonderful holiday with us.

Many thanks
"Laura was extremely helpful, especially when we decided to go to South America instead of the Far East!"
Hello,

Thank you for your acknowledgement.

It's very satisfying to hear that you are pleased with the knowledgeable and cheerful service that Laura has provided you.

Thank you for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises. We hope you have a brilliant holiday!
"Booking experience was made easy by Stacey's friendly, knowledgeable and efficient manner - a super first impression of Six Star Cruises."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. It's excellent to hear that you are pleased with the efficient and knowledgeable service that Stacey has provided.

"Excellent service."
Thank you for your lovely review.

We hope you have a wonderful holiday!
"Excellent, friendly but professional service throughout the booking experience."
Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for your 5* review on the excellent service that Six Star Cruises has provided you.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"The whole booking process was pain free, and I would like to commend both EMMA GRAY & JANET CAIN. Both displayed diligence, attention to detail, and were friendly but professional throughout this whole experience. I would certainly use your services in the future"
Thank you for your wonderful 5* feedback!! It's a pleasure to hear that you are pleased with the knowledgeable service that Emma and Janet has provided.

We hope you have a superb time on your cruise!
"Sandie was friendly and efficient , who guided us throughout the booking process. It was personal service at its best. We hope that the cruises meets the same high standard!"
Good Evening,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and special mention to Sandie.

Thank you for booking with us here at Six Star cruises, we hope you have an amazing holiday!
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 2,160 reviews