Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
The service we have received from Andrew Freeman was so good. Always on top of the situation and always happy to call back at whatever time even after a day of home teaching. Thankyou Andrew
Excellent in all respects
Excellent service from Dan again. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and makes booking easy
RE-booking the latest cancelled cruise was quick and easy, with excellent service from the Sic Star bookings team
Brilliant service. Would highly recommend.
Initial online contact was quick and easy and I received a call from Maura as planned. Very happy to proceed with cruise as I felt confident in her knowledge and competence. I can.ow relax knowing she will contact me nearer the time!
Our contact is Dan. He is always so helpful and works with us to ensure we get a fantastic cruise and pre and post stay. Dan is fantastic at communication and we never have to wait too long for answer to our questions. We would recommend 6 star cruising
The Team, especially Laura and Sheila are. very knowledgable, helpful, pleasant and managed to secure us with a good deal.
Very good throughout the whole process
Donna is an asset to your team.
Hannah Grey was efficient, helpful, responsive and pleasant in dealing with my booking.
I had an excellent experience, booking my holiday with Six Star Cruises. Scott Perry is an exceptional member of the team whose attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile ensures the best value for money for his customers. Scott does not try to pressure a sale, but gives honest information on availability and price. Scott is an asset to your Company and I have advised our friends to contact Scott first for future cruises as a Rival Agent they used was not quite as scrupulous.
Thanks to Lisa who was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and efficient we have booked our next cruise with Six Star Cruises.
As always the service I received from Donna Worsnip at Six Star when booking my recent cruise was first class. Thank you Donna for your attention to detail.
Everyone at Six Star is very friendly and helpful. When they are very busy they always ring back, as promised. For my most recent booking I dealt with three different people but it was very efficient. I am confused as to why I was told “this is my direct number” when, clearly, it goes through to the next available operative.
I initially used the ‘online chat’ facility to enquire about my potential booking. This is a very useful tool.
When sadly our last cruise holiday was cancelled, owing to the Coronavirus pandemic, our monies were returned in full without question. We were not subjected to any persuasion to accept a voucher.
I am very happy with the service provided and feel assured that the company has our best interests at heart.
Extremely helpful
Fantastic service , every step explained & not hurried !
All confirmed.
Now excited to have my cruise arranged , knowing I’ve been well taken care of.
Scott Perry excellent .
Thank you .
Pamela .
Excellent as always that’s why we keep coming back to Six Star. Scott Perry did his job very well.
Excellent personalised service . Staff could not be more helpful . I return again and again .
Spoke with Scott I was able to book without any complications. Scott was very courteous and professional. He was very knowledgeable regarding the ship ...a pleasure to book
Spoke to Keely this morning and she was very helpful and reassured me that I would be hearing from them soon.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,148 reviews