Six Star Cruises Reviews

Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
excellent t was a transfer from a 2021 booking to 2022
Sheila Fleming was the booking agent did a good job despite complexities to this
obviously a hard time now with no new cruises for months and uncertainties, but coped well although phone waiting was longer than usual

Graham Jackson
Stacey Williams was credit to the company from the moment we made our first phone call.
She -had great product knowledge.
. Went out of her way to tailor the holiday to our pacific requirements.
We have booked with confidence with the service we received.
Thank you Stacey.
We are very pleased with the service we received from Maura, who dealt with our enquiry and additional queries this week resulting in a confirmed booking within a short space of time.

Our booking was appearing on our Oceania account and flights on our BA account in record time and we appreciate this level of service.
first class service from Sheila who seems to go out of her way to ensure 6 star meets your needs though this is mostly what I have come to expect over the many years I have used them.
I have seldom encounterd any problems though this pandemic has created some difficulties
I have always had a great experience with Six Star Cruises, Scott was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
Our cruise concierge, Laura, provided us with an excellent service and answered all our questions in a friendly and professional manner. We had some specific requests that we wanted and she dealt with these efficiently and promptly. We managed to get everything we wanted for our cruise holiday and at a very reasonable cost and better value than going direct to the cruise company.
Thank you Hannah for dealing with our booking so smoothly 🥂
This is my first booking with six star cruises so my first impressions are very friendly and knowledgeable staff and I felt Donna listened to what my requirements were and came back with exactly what I wanted. I’m hoping this is the star of a very good relationship as I book several cruises and other company’s are forgetting the meaning of good customer service.
Yes Donna is really good nothing too much trouble. Booking second cruise in two months. The first one isn’t finish yet due to all this virus. She just puts you at ease though all this mess. Just hope to go on the cruises.
Diana lea.
Andrew was very helpful
I can’t thank Stacey Williams enough for going more than the extra mile in order to secure the last cabin on our chosen cruise.
Not only that she gave us loads of information about hotels and flights so that we could do a cruise and stay in an area of the world which we have not visited before.
She is amazing. Thank you
As always prompt to pick up message on chat (although it is really annoying that every time I go on the website the chatbpx comes up.I would prefer to chose it if needed.It becomes verty intrusive.Call transfferred to ususal agent who rang me back and discussed o[tions.Choices sent by email and booking made as requested.
Excellent and quick response,with quote from Scott,and follow up from Laura.
Since booking this cruise, I understand that Royal Caribbean have sold their interest in Azamara.
Will this in anyway effect cruises already booked?
Always very helpful, professional and efficient.
Hannah was most helpful when we booked our latest Regent cruise. Prompt, friendly and professional.
Booked with Maura several times now and always a great experience. Very competitive quotes. She treats you as an individual not a number. She is always happy to answer lots of questions and she will often phone the cruise line while you are on the phone. I highly recommend her.
A complicated booking as a virtual exchange for two cruises cancelled by Azamara.
Handled well.
Refunded my money on an earlier cancelled cruise and very prompt response and service from
Dan when we booked our latest cruise.
We have excellent service from Andrew Freeman in booking and then cancelling and re-arranging our cruises (due to covid restrictions).
Following the "Laura's Recommendation" package emailed to me (daily advert email) , I phoned for more info.
Erin worked hard to extricate more detail about the package. I will revisit in a few weeks time to get more information.
In the meantime got sufficient info to convince me to go ahead and book.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,067 reviews