Six Star Cruises Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises

How would you rate Six Star Cruises ?

"Great service, as usual with Andrew Whittle as our contact. Transfers brilliant, just as last time. Just booked again with Andrew for Regent Seven Seas next year. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Thanks."
"We are seasoned cruisers and have been looking for a company that would be efficient and helpful. Previous experiences with other companies have included sending us to the wrong hotel and even to the wrong airport on one occasion. So far, really impressed with Bridie and her attention to detail. Have two cruises booked with Six Star now so keep up the good work!!"
"We have not been on a cruise before and were very aware of all the advice, positive and negative, given by various friends. Stacey has supported and given advice and assurance on all our queries. Looking forward to a wonderful new type of holiday!"
Thank you Carole Holland for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from Stacey, giving advice and assurance on your queries.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your first cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
"Stacey was very polite, clear, helpful and provided all the information required to make the booking easy."
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that Stacey assisted with your booking in a polite, clear and helpful manner. Please be assured that Stacey will be recognised for the service she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
"Wonderful service from Stacey with a can do attitude to be commended. Very much on the ball felt we were a valued customer. We wanted to use amex she made that possible hope six star changes their mind about amex in the future . You are selling luxury cruises and many of your clients may want to pay this way"
Thank you John Lancashire for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service that you have received from Stacey assisting with your booking.

We hope that you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
"I would like to thank Emily Whiteside for being so helpful in dealing with my recent cruise booking . Emily provided an excellent level of service and dealt with my booking in a very professional manner. I will certainly recommend six star cruises to my friends."
Thank you Patrica Trigg for your kind review. I am so pleased that Emily Whiteside assisted with your booking in a helpful and professional manner. Please be assured that Emily will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
"Excellent service from Stacey Williams. Most helpful without being too pushy."
Thank you Mrs Barbara Blackwell for your kind review. I am so pleased that Stacey Williams assisted with your booking in a helpful manner.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
"They are always polite, helpful and meet our requirements promptly."
Thank you Sandra Sim for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the polite and helpful service that you have received from ourselves.

Thank you for choosing Six Star Cruises.
"Very efficient."
Thank you Mr John Joseph O for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the efficient service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing Six Star Cruises.
"They were friendly and approachable - even if the required follow-through and care given / attention to detail was poor. Knowledgeable about the itinerary, but perhaps at the expense of other important aspects. I've learned that for complex inquiries you still have to take the initiative and do the due diligence and proactive work yourself!"
Thank you Jan Mulders for your feedback.

I am sorry that you have had a negative experience with ourselves.

As a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us. We will ensure that this feedback is taken on board to help us improve our service in the future.
"Excellent service as usual,very helpful in getting a good deal."
Thank you Mr Rees for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
"Great service when booking our holiday, very helpful."
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you for choosing Six Star Cruises.
"Excellent!"
Thank you Mr Crosby for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
"I would just like to record my sincere thanks to Beth for the kind manner in which she helped us with our cruise booking. Thank you very much!"
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that Beth assisted with your booking in a kind and helpful manner.

Thank you again for choosing to book with ourselves.
"Joyce took the stress out of me trying to sort the Ryanair check-in, bless her, she did everything we needed to do both going out and travelling back. This was such a relief knowing everything was in order, made me very happy. Thankyou so much Joyce."
Thank you Elizabeth Body for your kind review. I am so pleased that Joyce assisted with your booking and the Ryan-air check - in process. Please be assured that Joyce will be recognised for the service she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with River Voyages.
"Very helpful and understanding. All the staff that we have been in contact with have been very efficient. Would definitely recommend to friends"
Thank you E.Evans for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service that you have received from ourselves. We work extremely hard here at Six Star Cruises to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

Thank you again for choosing Six Star Cruises.
"Excellent service from start to finish. Donna Worsnip was brilliant as she always is."
Thank you Mr Ceri Lloyd for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from Donna Worsnip.

"Bridie Horridge a Six Star Concierge has been most helpful and friendly in finding the flights for my wife and I to join a cruise next February round the South Pacific Islands, with and extra ten days in Tahiti, and a stop over at a family wedding in Atlanta Georgia. She has gone out of her way to get us a good deal on the cruise ship and find suitable flights."
Thank you Martin Hewitt for your kind review. I am so pleased that Bridie Horridge assisted with your booking in a helpful and friendly manner. Please be assured that Bridie will be recognised for the service she has provided.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise around the South Pacific next February. Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
"Stacey Williams was extremely helpful in every way. She answered all my questions very professionally but with a nice personal touch. Would deal with her for future cruises."
Thank you Barbara Blackwell for your kind review. I am so pleased that Stacey Williams assisted with your booking in a helpful and professional manner. Please be assured that Stacey will be recognised for the service she has provided.

"This is the second time I've used Six Star but our first cruise hasn't take place yet (October). Will respond on that in due course. But, just booked our 25th anniversary cruise in January with Stacey Williams. She was wonderfully helpful if recognising and responding to our requirements finding different offers and tailor-making a superb Caribbean itinerary before and after the cruise. Great attention around flight issues and sound advice in terms of value for money. Would certainly use her (and Six Star) again. Thank you Stacey we're ecited about our trip."
Thank you Anthea Marsden for your kind review. I am so pleased that Stacey Williams assisted with your booking in a helpful manner, recognising and responding to your requirements for a Caribbean itinerary before and after the cruise.

We hope you have a wonderful 25th anniversary on your cruise! and a lovely time on your cruise in October. Thank you again for choosing to book with Six Star Cruises.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 1,712 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!