Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
We have used Six Star many times previously. We have had a Regent cruise cancelled and have just rebooked another. We trust SSC to deliver the best price, and best service. This time Sheila took very good care of us, and we know that the same concierge will be in contact with us until the end of the cruise. With other companies, after the booking you deal with the office , there is no personal follow up. Never feel under pressure to make an instant booking decision, as with other companies
Excellent sales service from Andrew Freeman
Stacey was very good. She answered all my questions and checked and explained all possible options to me. I now have cruise to look forward too. Thank you very much Stacey!
As always prompt, efficient and knowledgeable service! Thank you Stacey 👍
Had plenty of info for me and got back to me on outstanding queries in good time.
Seemed reasonably knowledgeable about the ship.
I have used six star on many occasions ,all the staff have been excellent at their job in these difficult times, I would like to say Sheila Flemming has been exceptional in helping to sort my latest cruise. Well done six star your staff are a credit to you!
Very good Maura was a great help to us to find the cruise we wanted and having been with the line could give extra help.
Hannah, was very helpful, quick and efficient service, very happy.
Exceptional service especially from Maura McKenna
I emailed Estelle Peachy regarding fcc which I had not received and within 24 hrs it had been resolved ,so thank you very Estelle a job well done.
Used the service on numerous occasions and while this booking was complicated by use of FCC and a couple of other unique factors the staff coped very well
Very helpful and knowledgeable, taking the time to fully understand our requirements
Explained options well and dealt with all my questions in a very satisfactory manner.

Laura Higgs was a great help as my concierge.
Booking made easy.
Excellent staff and straightforward procedures.
Very professional and helpful with my credit. Thank you
You have been wonderful. From cancelling cruise to rebooking another. So helpful and no loss of money. I would not book with anyone else. Knowledge of cruises superb!
Estelle did an amazing job in these very difficult circumstances. It’s our Ruby Wedding Anniversary and have had 3 holidays cancelled and Estelle has worked hard to help us have a cruise to look forward to in 2021!
Estelle has been marvellous during a very difficult period - it’s our Ruby Wedding Anniversary year and 3 celebratory holidays have been cancelled as a result of the virus. Estelle has been so helpful in supporting us in rearranging one of our trips so that we can hopefully enjoy our Anniversary a year later.
There was a flight time changed in our booking and we were failed to be advised by Six Star, courtesy email would have sufficed. Les to us missing our flight from China to Vietnam and no help given by them to sort. Poor service and not the first time we have been let down by them.
Will not be using them again
We’re so sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced. So we can look into your case in more details and contact you directly, please can you email us at customerrelations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk so we can escalate your concerns to our Customer Service Management team. Many thanks.
15.10.20 Saluting Adam! = Excellent telephone skills ... totally engaged with my problem and continuing to search for a solution ... he is a Five * * * * * ambassador for Six Star Cruises - (Will be remembered when Covid is over.)Thank you - Susanna A
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.77 based on 2,914 reviews