Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Having suffered another disappointing cancellation of our cruise to Antarctica with Seaborn, Andrew Freeman sorted out another cruise for another year later and with a different cruise company. This was done with speed and accuracy. We have been with Andrew for a few years and he has served us very well. We will continue use him also for his excellent communication. Well done!
Excellent professional work from Andrew Freeman in arranging a new booking and maximising use of future cruise credits.
I can not recommend Six Star Cruises enough. Nikki was amazing from my initial enquiry to the moment I decided to go ahead and book our cruise. She was patient with all my deliberations, always called back when promised and Lisa was a star when Nikki was away. There was no hard sell at all, Six Star Cruises aim was to find us the most amazing holiday within our budget and they achieved all of that with great professionalism .
Once again Emma G stepped up above and beyond with my speculative enquiry. Seeing there was only one cabin in my desired grade she went ahead and put as hold on it so we had plenty of time to discuss options. This is exactly why I have used SixStar and specifically Emma G to book my last 4 cruises (sometimes multiple times due to the pandemic!). Thanks Emma for having the patience of a saint, an amazing amount of knowledge and being really proactive for us when booking cruises.
Excellent service once again, we have booked with Six Star Cruises many times and its the quality of their service that keeps us coming back. Our representative was helpful, explained everything and answered all our questions in a friendly, efficient and professional manner. Thank you
Still awaiting refund for a cruise booked 2020 for September 2021. The cruise was cancelled in May and still awaiting refund. We have now been told that we will receive the refund on 25th September 2021, after being given other refund dates. This is actually, not only after the original departure date but also after expected arrival home! Thank you Six Star Cruises for having the use of our money for over 12months. Be assured, we will never book or recommend yourselves. We have had other cruises cancelled and have been refunded within 14 days. Sandie Collier has constantly passed the complaint from one department to another. Thank you Sandie you have been absolutely useless.
Dear Guest, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your comments they are very much appreciated. Kind Regards, Customer Relations
Team very helpful and responsive when you get through to them. Only problem is trying to get through on the phone, long holding time - may be too many customers for the existing team.
Listened to what we required, answered all of our queries even though he had many changes/options and was very patient . Usually dealt with another of their staff but he was away on leave but Emma was also very good.
Sandy was excellent. As you may know we changed our cruise WOR90127 to WOR98660, penthouse suite, but although the offer stipulated business class travel both ways, Dan McMahon told us we couldn't travel business class on the outward journey. He offered us business class the day before, and a hotel stay costing £270.00 each for a night in a hotel in Tel Aviv (Penthouse suite occupiers go a day early) He didn't offer us business class travel both ways on 14 March, which Sandy did, and we accepted. I also would like to mention cruise WOR96890 departing 28 October, originally flying to Venice, which we booked with Scott on 10 August. I emailed Scott about two weeks ago because we were keen to spend time in Venice and were considering going a day early but abandoned the idea. However when talking to Sandy yesterday, we were told that the cruise no longer would go to Venice, but I gather that if we had intimated our wish to go to Venice by the 29 August, some sort of trip had been arranged, presumably from Trieste. We knew nothing about the change of itinerary and obviously as we were very keen to see Venice, we would have accepted this offer, if we had been told by Scott about the opportunity. I have written to you separately about this matter to 'Feedback at sixstar cruises' and asked for it to be forwarded to customer services. In the circumstances, is there anything that can be done?
Excellent service from Ralph. He was very friendly, efficient and professional and dealt with all my queries very well. I was very happy to book my cruise with him.. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone else.
Lisa Mallon was excellent in every way throughout the process. She is a real asset to Six Star.
Ralph was very helpful
Excellent service. All questions answered by Erin promptly and she even came up with a reduction in the originally quoted price!
We have booked a number of cruises through Six Star Cruises and they have all been excellent.
I can’t rate the concierge service from Laura Wing highly enough. By taking time to get to know my requirements and understand what I am looking for she has been able to support my search for the “right” cruise. That no hurry, no pressure and supportive approach has lead to three future cruise bookings at competitive prices that I a. Looking forward to. Thank you Laura.
Stacey, excellent in all aspects, as ever.
Very impressed with the efficiency, politeness and helpfulness of the young lady, Emma Gray, who dealt with our enquiry very promptly and explained all the details of the cruise. Because of her very pleasant attitude toward us we made an instant decision to take the cruise. Emma Gray must be an outstanding representative for Six Star & River Voyages. John & Valerie Hunt
Very friendly, helpful and informative
Stacey was very helpful
The initial contact was trouble free..the representative was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,437 reviews