Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Very efficient and professional service from Donna. Had a lovely friendly chat with her during the booking process.
Excellent telephone service from Stacey
i am afraid we are not impressed with the help and assistance with our booking .We have used this company previously but notice a lack of continuity in the people we are having to deal with. We are aware other companies are helping and advising customers with COVID tests to enable them to travel even booking them for their customers. Having spoken to Six Star Cruises I am advised that they do not offer assistance in this area and refer you to Gov website If this is providing a five star service then what is a two star? As I stated other travel companies are assisting their customers in many areas to overcome the challenging issues and Six Star should do more to assist. I have no doubt Six Star received a substantial commission for our booking but we have received nominal communications and frequently need chasing to answer issues arising rather than being pro active and keeping you informed and up to date. I think we will have to consider if we use this company for any future expensive travel !
Donna was extremely helpful and very pleasant in booking our cruise for our honeymoon
Always had good service from Six Star - Donna is very good with any concerns or queries we have had.
Good experience but having to listen to day by day itinerary for a world cruise over two years away was a little time-wasting. Firstly I had chosen the cruise for the itinerary and secondly the chance that there would be no port changes in the intervening period is unlikely.
Best ever experience in booking cruises. Service from Stacey was 2nd to none. We I’ll be making all our future bookings with her.
We cannot thank Laura Wing for her expert help and advice and recommendation in choosing our next cruise. Will use again/
Lisa was particularly helpful and gave very clear information. Thank you.
Erin did more than we could have expected to arrange the holidays
We got what we asked for!
Booked with Andrew, booked well in advance but on every step of the way he has kept us well informed
As always Lisa is great at looking into everything you need before you book
Excellent service, helpful, friendly and nothing too much trouble 6 stars from me.
Have used Six Star for years and have always had excellent service from them and they sort out any problems/concerns.
Emma was very knowledgeable and professional and I would not hesitate to recommend her, she is an asset to Six Star Cruises
Although all staff members were pleasant and helpful it was disappointing that I was unable to speak to the same person twice!
We booked our cruise for next September on Monday. We were pleased that our call was answered promptly by Grace Brown, our cruise concierge. She was friendly, competent efficient and reassuring. She answered all our questions fully which was important as this is our first cruise.
Very competent staff
My wife had health problems resulting in us having to cancel our initial cruise. Staff were excellent in arranging this despite some uncertainty about the need to cancel. We then needed to use our cruise credits for another holiday. I dealt with Ralph who was an absolute star. When we had chosen the cruise he made all of the arrangements. He was totally professional whilst being pleasant and accommodating at all times. He worked hard to get us the best deal which met all of our needs. Thanks very much Six Star!
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,587 reviews