Six Star Cruises Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises

How would you rate Six Star Cruises?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Tessa & Chris
Verified Reviewer
"Rachel is the best, she works miracles and we are very happy customers. Thanks Rachel for all your hard work and effort on our behalf .... not to mention your patience too! You have set the bar very high!"
Thank you both, what lovely comments. I have passed your feedback onto Rachael and her team leader who are both delighted to hear this.
"Terrible communication following up from a quote. Will not use again, stay well clear."
Thank you for your comments Steve, although this is clearly not the feedback we are either expecting or indeed used to receiving, we do appreciate you taking the time to review our service. Even though our overall score indicates that we offer great service on the majority of occasions, we try to never become complacent and constantly look for opportunity to improve even further. Clearly something has gone very wrong on this occasion which will be investigated. If you would be good enough to drop me an email directly with further details re this disappointing experience, I would be very grateful. My email address is clare.cruise@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Many Thanks Clare
"A prompt and clear reply and info. re. a submitted medical form - much appreciated. Rcd. from Rachel Butterworth."
"Rachael answered my query within 5 minutes. Once again excellent and friendly service by Mark Saxton in Sales and Rachael in admin"
Thank you Mr Kidd, I have passed your feedback on to both Mark and Rachael who are both delighted to hear such great feedback
"Just to say I have found Sandie to be most professional, courteous a pleasure to deal with. She took endless trouble to meet my needs when recently booking my cruise to South America."
Thank you for taking the time in writing this review Marion, Sandie is a lovely lady who is very well travelled, she takes great pride in ensuring she has everything just right and so she is delighted with this feedback. Have a lovely time, we look forward to hearing all about South America on your return
"Excellent service as always"
Thank you Mr Kidd, always happy to help
"After booking a Caribbean cruise with Seabourn, the cabin allocated was not exactly what we were looking for. First Matthew then, and in particular, Sharon went out of their way to find the perfect solution. In all our conversations both have been extremely courteous, friendly and very helpful."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we are delighted to hear that you are now happy and looking forward to your cruise. We look forward to hearing all about it on your return
"Prompt friendly responses to enquiries."
"Great service, staff very friendly"
"Everyone I dealt with was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Big thanks to Siobhan in sales as well as Joyce and Keely in admin, plus their supervisor in the background. Thank you ladies all for first class caring service, you all rock! Much appreciated, Tracy"
Thank you Tracy, we do work really hard to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent and so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised. I have passed your comments on to the team and the directors, rest assured the team will be recognised for the service they have provided.
"After receiving my tickets, I had a couple of questions. Estelle answered my phonecall. All matters were dealt with quickly and I had emails within a few minutes"
Fabulous delighted to hear this, Have a lovely holiday, we look forward to hearing all about it on your return.
Eileen Mackay
Unverified Reviewer
"The lady I spoke to was very friendly and helpful, it was a pleasure talking to her"
Thank you for your kind comments, glad we could help
"Katie Smith has been absolutely superb in the way she has dealt with various matters. She is very prompt and professional and a credit to your company."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, I have passed your comments onto Katie and her line manager
Karenfromchorley
Verified Reviewer
"All questions were answered in a speedy and efficient manner. Listened to our needs and acted in accordance with our wishes."
"Concierge service provided by Rachel was in keeping with the Six Star title! She was professional, friendly and efficient."
Thank you for your review Howard, I have passed your comments on to Rachael and her line manager who are both delighted.
Supang Simpson
Unverified Reviewer
"So far my experience with Staff at Six Star Cruises has been very professional, helpful and patient. Excellent customer service from Matthew Cotton, Joyce Holyce and Donna. Thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We do work very hard to ensure our service is both exceptional and consistent so it's always good to hear that our hard work has paid off. We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise and look forward to hearing all about it on your return.
"Poor customer service. Unable to speak to the same concierge as each phone call was handled by a different person. Mistakes blamed on computer system. Six Star Cruises failed to provide the cruise line with correct information. Wouldn't trust the company to deal competently with another booking. Not recommended."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. As a senior manager in the business I am both shocked and disappointed to read such comments as this is not typical of our customers experience when dealing with my team. I would love to try and resolve this issue for you if you would be kind enough to drop me an email karina.stott@sixstarcruises.co.uk
"No receipt or information supplied until final balance was due. M.D. does not accept calls. Wrong details given by the company to the cruise line."
"We have arranged 2 cruises for ourselves and 2 for family members through Six Star. On the second of ours, we encountered a couple of hiccoughs -no fault of Sixstar -but these were handled quickly and effectively by Six Star staff who contacted us regularly and amended a couple of details to make our trip happy and memorable. Whilst it is unlikely that anything will not be as planned, we know that Sixstar, customer focussed staff will address and correct anything we request as quicky as possible in future cruises. Particular thanks and recognition go to Lia and Sarah."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, I have passed your comments on to Lia, Sarah and their line manager who are all delighted to hear that their hard work is appreciated. Have a great time on your cruise, we look forward to hearing all about it on your return.
"Estelle v good"