Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
A professional, very competent and friendly experience with Lisa Mallon being outstanding. I felt I was in very good hands with someone who was prepared to go the extra mile to achieve my goal.
I’m very unhappy with six star cruises and the difficulty I having with them in getting a refund of my money for my expensive holiday. I’m unhappy I’ve had a refund credit note imposed on me with no agreement or discussion of this. Dealing with the sales team to resolve is both frustrating and upsetting and if I hear about ABTA or ATOL well ... All I ask for is my money back within my consumer rights please. I’ve got more bookings with six star regrettably but after these will prefer to go to the lines directly as I’ve really lost confidence with this agent.
A very distressing and disappointing experience. Despite being regular travellers we booked a cruise in January for departure in June through Seabourn which due to COVID-19 did not happen. Despite many mails sent have been ignored and out of pocket due to refund not being returned. I’m at a loss what to do, anyone in the same situation perhaps Legal Action required?
We’re so sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced. So we can look into your case in more details and contact you directly, please can you email us at customerrelations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk so we can escalate your concerns to our Customer Service Management team. Many thanks.
Excellent. Very informative and helpful through the whole booking experience
Having our Scenic Eclipse cruise cancelled for the second year running (ship not built in time then Covid-19) I contacted our cruise concierge who was out of the office and Lisa Mallon picked up our query Where we asked what options we had. Taking into account the current problems within the travel industry Lisa contacted Scenic and about a week later when we asked for an update she came back to us and we were happy to accept a replacement cruise offered to us for 2021. Lisa had also emailed the confirmation and added everything to Manage my booking before leaving that evening. We couldn’t have asked for better service.
I’m very unhappy with six star cruises and the way it has tried to impose a refund credit note onto me instead of my rightful refund for my very expensive holiday. I Have had a real merry go round trying to deal with the sales department to try to sort this out I’m fed up with hearing all about ABTA and ATOL from them in place of paying my money back within my consumer rights. it’s a pity I have further bookings with six star cruises as I have lost all confidence with them . And after these will always book with the cruise line direct . It’s interesting that the scores for six six star and cruise 118 are very different on trust pilot !
I understand that every business has been disrupted by Corona virus, however most companies at least eventually get around to answering emails. I emailed our Specialist Travel Concierge 2 weeks ago and we have been promised a reply and are still waiting. What is the purpose of dealing with SIX STAR cruises when you simply cannot get hold of them in a time of a problem. Even there Live Chat does not work. Even if people are working from home, they should be able to respond electronically to customers. Six Star Cruises are happy to take your money and thereafter they simply leave you to try and sort your problems out. Really disappointed. The wheel will turn when the virus is controlled and customers will remember their past experience when choosing another cruise.
After booking, we discovered that there were lots of flights that were much better for us than the ones we had been told about by Six Star cruises. I don't know whether this was ignorance on the part of the agent, or whether Six Star Cruises were trying to maximise their own profit in some way. When I complained, I did not even get an apology. Six Star Cruises has cost me time and money, and I will not be using them again.
Thank you for your review Mr Ainsworth. I am sorry you feel let down by Six Star Cruises. Our customer service team have listened to the calls when Mrs Ainsworth made the booking and discussions mentioned flights from London Heathrow, as per the offer seen by Mrs Ainsworth on the website. Your booking was made as per your requirements and the best price at the time of your booking was with London Heathrow flights. However, as a gesture of goodwill we have offered alternatives. If you would like to accept these we will be more than happy to assist you. Kind regards Kimberley at Six Star Cruises
Our cruise consultant Emma Gray was excellent from start to finish! She listened to our requirements for our holiday and then arranged the package which included a week at an all-inclusive hotel in Barbados -Crystal Cove - and a week cruising the Caribbean on the Silversea ship, Silver Whisper. Both were excellent. Crystal Cove is ideally placed on a white sandy beach for a relaxing holiday; the staff are efficient and friendly and all drinks, meals and water-sports are included. It was the fist time we had cruised with Silversea and found the suites fabulous with a luxurious bathroom (with bath, shower and twin vanity basins), walk-in wardrobe and butler service in addition to the normal amenities found with other cruise-lines. We were cruising to celebrate a special anniversary and our butler organised a special celebration for us to mark it. All-in-all - a wonderful experience!!
I was expecting special customer service after booking a couple of special holidays. I have been very disappointed that the service hasn't even been even average
My husband found a Seabourn cruise that interested us through Six Star Cruises. A company that we had not used before. On 07/04/15 I booked a 7 day cruise in the Adriatic (or so I thought!!) The first mistake was to overcharge us by £60 which we were told would take 3 weeks to refund until my husband suggested to them by email that it would be refunded a lot sooner!. On 17/04/15 we were informed that, in fact, the cabin had not been confirmed with Seabourn and therefore we had no cruise but Six Star had our money. I advised Six Star that we had arranged taxis to and from the airport, boarding for our cat and time off from work and I asked what the company would do about it. We were offered compensation on a future cruise and I left it that we would call them back after I had checked at work as to what other time I could take off that linked in with another cruise. The only cruise I could find that matched was in the Med which was not our 1st choice. I left a message on the mobile of the person I had spoken to, I couldn't get through to Six Star's main number and I also left messages on the MD's mobile all of which were ignored. My husband managed to get hold of someone who quoted us a ridiculous cost which apparently did not include our compensation. When I called back after work, she advised me that I could not use the compensation on that cruise; it had to be a future cruise. I told her that this was a future cruise and I wanted to speak to an MD otherwise they could refund us the total amount. She kept me on hold and came back stating that she had spoken with an MD and it could be used after all!!! Eventually the cruise was confirmed although I again had to contact the company to get the BA booking reference which was not included in the paperwork, so that I could book in on line. The outcome of this is that I would never again use Six Star Cruises who I felt were totally unprofessional throughout and each time we called them spoke to a different person who had not bothered to look back at their records to see the problems we were experiencing. A 1* company at best.
First class service again from Six Star cruises and in particular from Scott Perry one of their Specialist Concierge staff. Should not be surprised as we have used Six Star/Scott before and never been disappointed. Excellent deal with the most professional and friendly service. At least 10 stars awarded!!
As ever, Stacey has been a star performer
Absolutely fabulous! Scott could not do enough to help me put the package of flights, hotels and cruise together.
Very good throughout the whole process Donna is an asset to your team.
I had an excellent experience, booking my holiday with Six Star Cruises. Scott Perry is an exceptional member of the team whose attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile ensures the best value for money for his customers. Scott does not try to pressure a sale, but gives honest information on availability and price. Scott is an asset to your Company and I have advised our friends to contact Scott first for future cruises as a Rival Agent they used was not quite as scrupulous.
Thanks to Lisa who was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and efficient we have booked our next cruise with Six Star Cruises.
Maria was an absolute pleasure to have booked with, her professionalism and knowledge of the ship we are going on was very helpful. All in all a very good experience
Dan booked my cruise for me as usual, he was a great help. The whole process is seamless and easy. I had just listened to a webinar with Six Star and Silversea. This just confirmed to me I needed to book this cruise.
Maura dealt with all our queries with great patience and with no pressure. If and when we can book another cruise we shall be calling on Maura👍👍 5 stars
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,380 reviews