Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Andrew freeman was very professional and amiable easy to talk over the options available.
Quite excellent service from Donna Worsnip
I would like to commend Donna Worsnip for her efficiency in handling my cruise to Iceland, Donna has been most helpful and always of a happy and cheerful demeanour. She is a credit to Six Star Cruises. I now ask her personally to handle my bookings. She has done this effectively for my next cruise to Jerusalem next March.
Would highly recommend six star cruises to anyone who's thinking of booking a cruise especially like to say a big thank you to our agent Lisa who was fantastic she couldn't do enough for us ,she took care of all our requirements and made the whole booking process so easy . Thanks Lisa.
Lisa Mallon was excellent .. chatting through my needs whilst booking my cruise . No pressure , no hurry , discussed various options & prices , enjoyable experience . Very professional service would highly recommend 6* for future bookings .
Have booked with Six Star cruises on a number of occasions and have always been impressed with the level of service they provide. Their concierge is always most professional and friendly in dealing with any enquiries we have had. They do their utmost to keep you up to date with any changes in your booking and I would not hesitate in booking with them again
Andrew was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with my enquiry. Very impressed
Having suffered another disappointing cancellation of our cruise to Antarctica with Seaborn, Andrew Freeman sorted out another cruise for another year later and with a different cruise company. This was done with speed and accuracy. We have been with Andrew for a few years and he has served us very well. We will continue use him also for his excellent communication. Well done!
Excellent professional work from Andrew Freeman in arranging a new booking and maximising use of future cruise credits.
I can not recommend Six Star Cruises enough. Nikki was amazing from my initial enquiry to the moment I decided to go ahead and book our cruise. She was patient with all my deliberations, always called back when promised and Lisa was a star when Nikki was away. There was no hard sell at all, Six Star Cruises aim was to find us the most amazing holiday within our budget and they achieved all of that with great professionalism .
Once again Emma G stepped up above and beyond with my speculative enquiry. Seeing there was only one cabin in my desired grade she went ahead and put as hold on it so we had plenty of time to discuss options. This is exactly why I have used SixStar and specifically Emma G to book my last 4 cruises (sometimes multiple times due to the pandemic!). Thanks Emma for having the patience of a saint, an amazing amount of knowledge and being really proactive for us when booking cruises.
Excellent service once again, we have booked with Six Star Cruises many times and its the quality of their service that keeps us coming back. Our representative was helpful, explained everything and answered all our questions in a friendly, efficient and professional manner. Thank you
Listened to what we required, answered all of our queries even though he had many changes/options and was very patient . Usually dealt with another of their staff but he was away on leave but Emma was also very good.
Sandy was excellent. As you may know we changed our cruise WOR90127 to WOR98660, penthouse suite, but although the offer stipulated business class travel both ways, Dan McMahon told us we couldn't travel business class on the outward journey. He offered us business class the day before, and a hotel stay costing £270.00 each for a night in a hotel in Tel Aviv (Penthouse suite occupiers go a day early) He didn't offer us business class travel both ways on 14 March, which Sandy did, and we accepted. I also would like to mention cruise WOR96890 departing 28 October, originally flying to Venice, which we booked with Scott on 10 August. I emailed Scott about two weeks ago because we were keen to spend time in Venice and were considering going a day early but abandoned the idea. However when talking to Sandy yesterday, we were told that the cruise no longer would go to Venice, but I gather that if we had intimated our wish to go to Venice by the 29 August, some sort of trip had been arranged, presumably from Trieste. We knew nothing about the change of itinerary and obviously as we were very keen to see Venice, we would have accepted this offer, if we had been told by Scott about the opportunity. I have written to you separately about this matter to 'Feedback at sixstar cruises' and asked for it to be forwarded to customer services. In the circumstances, is there anything that can be done?
Excellent service from Ralph. He was very friendly, efficient and professional and dealt with all my queries very well. I was very happy to book my cruise with him.. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone else.
Lisa Mallon was excellent in every way throughout the process. She is a real asset to Six Star.
Ralph was very helpful
Excellent service. All questions answered by Erin promptly and she even came up with a reduction in the originally quoted price!
We have booked a number of cruises through Six Star Cruises and they have all been excellent.
I can’t rate the concierge service from Laura Wing highly enough. By taking time to get to know my requirements and understand what I am looking for she has been able to support my search for the “right” cruise. That no hurry, no pressure and supportive approach has lead to three future cruise bookings at competitive prices that I a. Looking forward to. Thank you Laura.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,444 reviews