Six Star Cruises Reviews

Based on 4,046 reviews
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Having used 6 Star Cruises previously I had no hesitation in using them again. Their service is excellent with friendly and helpful staff. Nothing is too much trouble for them and they answer telephone calls very promptly.
We sent an email with a request following an email from the cruise company about a flash sale, and with-in 24 hours we had got the State-room of choice and at a competitive fare, with OBC as well.
Easy booking experience with Lisa. Booked last available cabin and explained what would happen next .
Have booked through 6 Star for a few years. Always have good service and prompt replies. Have dealt with Dan previously this time he was out of the Office and dealt with Emma who started the process but passed it back to Dan. He then contacted us the next day which we appreciated. Both agents gave good advice and knew a lot of details about the specific cruise. Difficulties over flights were explained and resolved to our satisfaction.
Booked this year’s holiday with Laura who was brilliant so had no hesitation to book with six star cruises again. Booked another cruise for next year with Dan who was also really knowledgeable and helpful .
Lisa was very knowledgeable, helpful and ensured all our requirements were met.
Lisa was very knowledgeable, helpful and ensured all our requirements were met.
Excellent service from Laura. She kept in touch regularly and worked hard to get the flights we wanted and sort out queries. Would definitely book with her again.
They are helpful and friendly and customise your trip to suit. Very efficient.
Always book our cruise with Claire Taylor at Six stars cruises the service is EXCELLENT and she always goes that bit extra to accommodate our requests Peter
very good service and lots of knowlage
Excellent service provided by Donna so far. We are looking forward to our first cruise since COVID.
Service was exceptional as always. Which is why I always try to use them.
Laura Wing provided a quote for the Seabourn cruise we were interested in on the 30/7/22. Advised to contact Stacey, but not possible, spoke with Rebecca who found the quote & completed the booking. The service provided was exceptional by all parties involved at SixStar Cruises, well done.
Shirley courteously but efficiently found a most suitable solo deal for me - and called me back when confirmed with Azamara as well as informing me I had saved an extra £180- through Azamara Captains Club (loyalty club) membership.
As always Donna was there to help and support us with our booking. A huge asset to your company
We have used Six Star the last two cruises and have been very pleased with the service given. Sandie was very informative and helpful and we wouldn’t hesitate to use her services again.
Emma was amazing. Super helpful, understanding and friendly. She knew my needs and found exactly what i was looking for . A credit to your company
1st time I have booked with Six Star cruises, have to say I was extremely impressed by Dan , was knowledgeable and efficient. Certainly changed my allegiance from my last cruise booker that I have used for 15 years .
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.8 based on 4,046 reviews