KAD GROUP LIMTED Reviews

Blenheim Park
Pocklington Industrial Estate
Pocklington

Tell us how KAD GROUP LIMTED made you happy
Easy to install …. Tap could benefit from some free tools to fit
Tap is great would have liked more info on them re-the Filter as when you run the tape the water looks like its fizzie and it boils over when in the kettle contacted the service team to enquire about this they don't have replacement filters. The delivery was fast.
Hi Robert Thank you for taking the time to provide a great review. We will have a look at this tap model and just see if there is an alternative design of aerator available. It might be worth turning down your cold water pressure a little as this could help reduce the 'fizz'
Very impressed with the service. Prompt delivery. Excellent quality products
Thank you for the positive Review Mary
Due to a stock shortage SINK-TAPS.COM suggested a replacement which was just as good quality and price and was delivered ahead of schedule - can’t knock their service 👍🏻
Hi KRich Thanks for the great 5 Star review. Really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and thank you for your value support. Kind Regards Customer Support
Easy to use website, goods arrived promptly and as expected. Happy with our purchase and would use again.
Thanks for the great review and we all really appreciate you supporting a small UK based business. Regards Customer Support
Very helpful on Technical questions to help me select the correct Tap to suit my needs. Slight delay in delivery so dropped one star
Thank you for the amazing review. We all really appreciate you supporting our small UK based business. Regards Customer Support
Good price, delivery slightly later than expected, but OK.shows the coŕect image of the product , some sites showed wrong picture. Not always easy to find the site on the search engine.
Placed order for sink and delivered within few days all very good. Only gripe is account section of website is quite limited. I needed to change my order but this is not possible on website and replacement sink was never shown, only original one and no updates are shown (although I did get email after ringing them to change it). Surely it would make more sense to provide all of this information on website as you're left in the dark with what's going on, it shows only the initial order and you cannot do anything with it. Would recommend as rest of experience good and sink is excellent quality. As footnote the email review response I was sent was for the original sink not the one I received.
Easy to get through to to answer query on product. Arranged for small truck for delivery due to our narrow country road. Item delivered on time. All day delivery window given. Would have rated 5 stars if a call from driver 1 hour before expected delivery time was provided.
Polite and efficient service
Good quality taps at competitive prices. Good timely service
Still waiting for my order to arrive.
Lovely sink looks great in situ fairly quick delivery and well packaged. Only 4 stars as the email stated an extra charge if the driver couldn't find us. Should have asked first if address was easy to find.
I was wortied that I hadn'tnreceived a confirmation email after placing my order, so I phoned to check. Helpful customer services agent said email had been sent but hotmail had rejected it and confirmed delivery date. It arrived on time and I am very happy with the quality of the sink.
Just had tap installed and very pleased with it, fingers crossed it lives up to its name
I purchased a double ceramic sink and two basket strainers, whilst delivery was estimated at 7-10 days, after 16 days of not hearing or receiving anything I tried to get in touch. I eventually got through via live chat and there was a simple explanation, they were just waiting for the basket strainers to arrive in stock. I was told the order would be dispatched 2 days later and indeed it was, arrived on time very professionally packed so as not to cause damage, and big notices on the package advising to check the order on delivery, and to call straight away if damaged in anyway. Would definitely recommend this company, I would have just appreciated a little communication to say the order had been delayed.
The confirmation email to say purchase complete did not arrive (a bit worrying) however confirmation of delivery 2 days later and good product.
Good service and timely dispatch. Have yet to fit tap, but was as described. Thanks
Had a small problem as original top was out of order even though online order went through eventually order went through and they did all they could to get delivery quickly,otherwise would have given 5 stars
Highly recommend these guys . The prices are extremely competitive and the knowledgeable staff were a pleasure to deal with .
KAD GROUP LIMTED is rated 4.69 based on 4,565 reviews