SINKS-TAPS.COM Reviews

Home & Garden
Home Furnishing
DIY & Tools
Home Appliances

How would you rate SINKS-TAPS.COM?

Graham Wilson
Verified Buyer

Large product range, quick delivery, reasonable prices.
Brenda Langan
Verified Buyer

Very competitive price, helpful phone response to an enquiry and very quick delivery
Rae Jonesraejones@sky.com
Unverified Reviewer

Very fast professional service. Replaced incorrectly ordered tap with no fuss. Will recommend to friends via social media Thank you
Margaret Waddington
Verified Buyer

I am thrilled and thankful that I happened on this site. The on-line help was invaluable in making my choice of product and the order was processed and delivered quickly. The prices of products are competitive and reassuringly are not "seconds". All in all I am a very happy customer and I heartily recommend this company for their service and professionalism
Russell Bennett
Verified Buyer

Helpful on the phone when called. Explained stock situation and delivery times and offered alternative products.
Mary Hill
Verified Buyer

I was uncertain if the taps I was ordering would work with a low pressure system. Following an online chat I was assured that my choice would work. He was a very knowledgeable guy who I spoke to
NM
Verified Reviewer

Incredible service and they really took the time to answer questions about their products. So far, I'm really happy and look forward to receiving the new tap system.
David
Verified Reviewer

Good knowledge of the product. Telephone order taken quickly and efficiently. Re-assuring quality control system for delivery.
Terrence Harwood
Verified Reviewer

Received the correct part in the agreed time frame. Thats all I need. At the right price!
Keith Ward
Verified Buyer

Taps delivered on day expected and seem great quality, but not yet fitted
Janet E
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and very good price
M Thompson
Verified Buyer

I'm happy with the service from sink-taps.com. Choosing and buying a replacement kitchen tap was easy, there was good choice. I can't rate the tap yet as I haven't installed it but it arrived quickly, was packaged well and arrived within the one hour time slo.
Chris C
Verified Buyer

Delivery on time, as promised. Best value found on internet.
Donna Rowland
Verified Buyer

I was chatting with one of your reps called Peter as I had received some information that was slightly confusing regarding my delivery from you and he was extremely helpful in getting the matter sorted out for me
Bob O'Neill
Verified Reviewer

Their delivery logistics and customer service stink. I have been unable to even receive the order placed with them, and cannot get any sense from them or from the delivery firm, DPD
Hi Bob. Really sorry to hear you are not happy with the service you have received from us or from DPD. I have looked into the problem and it would seem you used the DPD APP on your phone which diverted the delivery from your home address (as we had booked) to an address you had previously used (a local store). When the local store delivery failed DPD routed it back to your home address for today. If no one was home today, they would automatically attempt to redeliver free of charge. I'm not sure why you claim you cannot get any sense from anyone as we have a record of you speaking at great length to Peter this morning on live chat. He helped you on live chat whilst also talking to DPD on the phone and relaying the information as described above.
Erica Mackenzie
Verified Reviewer

The man in Customer Services who took my order was extremely helpful and most knowledgeable about the company's products. He suggested an alternative tap to go with the kitchen sink I'd chosen, listening carefully to what I said about the features of my plumbing (low pressure) and the characteristics of the tap I had in mind, and pointed me towards a WRAS accredited product which was better than the one I'd originally had in mind (and cheaper too!) The very best customer service experience!
Hi Erica. Amazing review and thank you for taking the time to write this. Our dedicated team strive to provide the very best in Customer Service so its always a big boost for their morale to receive such positive comments.
Mr John Stenham
Verified Reviewer

After finding that my original order for a kitchen pull out tap had a 4-6 week delay, and
seven proposed substitutions were also out of stock - finally came up with a replacement
after numerous telephone calls and chat lines.
Hi Mr Stenham

Thank you for your feedback on the recent order. I would just like to clarify the situation. Each product on our website has an exact delivery time frame shown. This time frame is specific to the option select and therefore as an example - chrome might be in stock but brushed might be on a 2-3 day delivery etc. In the case of your specific coloured tap it was on a 4 week lead time. We did look to find you an alternative and we did speak to you on numerous occasions whilst we tried to find a suitable alternative. With over 13,000 products available online, we looked through at least 10-12 alternatives that were possible options. In the end we did find a suitable alternative and as a gesture of goodwill we upgraded the delivery to an express service, free of charge. We appreciate the occasional item can suddenly be out of stock due to a sudden uplift in orders but we did do everything we could to quickly find an alternative that was suitable. We would like to thank you for your valued custom and hope this didn't inconvenience you too much. Kind Regards, Peter (Online Customer Support)
Michelle O
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website with a good range of products at a good price
K Sinclair
Verified Buyer

Excellent price £100 cheaper than other sites!
Quick delivery
Wow! Another amazing deal and thank you for using us. We love providing customers with not only the best prices but also the best possible service! Hopefully you will recommend us to all your friends and family!! If you could possibly send us a photograph of the tap once its installed, we would love to share it with our customers on the website!
Mrs A Russell
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, competitive prices good range of products.
SINKS-TAPS.COM is rated 4.73 based on 2,742 reviews