SINKS-TAPS.COM Reviews

Home & Garden
Home Furnishing
DIY & Tools
Home Appliances

How would you rate SINKS-TAPS.COM?

Richard Edmunds
Verified Buyer

Taps arrived quickly however there was slight damage to one of the tap handles. Phoned up and a replacement was sent out immediately. 👍👍
Caroline Wingfield
Unverified Reviewer

Richard was such a help and very knowledgable. Thank you - will shop again with you on that basis.
Verified Buyer

Easy to order taps I wanted on line. They were also cheaper than elsewhere. Delivery was efficient and I was kept updated
Verified Buyer

fast delivery and everything included for fitting, taps look great
Sue
Unverified Reviewer

Knowledgeable and competent service delivered with an efficient and polite manner.
Richard was able to find an appropriate alternative to my first choice and a much reduced cost and with a short delivery period. Thank you
Kevin Blackett
Verified Buyer

Quality sink at a good price delivered very quick.
Unverified Reviewer

Very pleasant and helpful young man on the phone and the price was a lot cheaper than our local builders merchant
Unverified Reviewer

I was very happy with the help I received through Live Chat, I wanted more info on the product and got it. I was told I could collect my item but struggled to find how to do it on the online ordering. Within a couple of minutes of ringing to explain my difficulties my order was processed for me. As promised I received a telephone call the following day to say that my sink was ready for collection. I would definitely use this company again.
Kurt Schell
Verified Buyer

Hassle free from purchase to delivery.

SPEEDY ORDERING, THANKS TO RICHARD

SPEEDY DELIVERY SERVICE

MY WIFE HOPES I'M SPEEDY AT FITTING IT ??
Unverified Reviewer

Been using sink and taps for over ten years because of the excellent service and wealth of knowledge that they have.
Glenda
Verified Reviewer

By answering my questions in a friendly and efficient way and placing and confirming my order promptly.
Jean
Unverified Reviewer

A really helpful Richard talked me through choices and gave honest advice. He even got the store people to physically check whether a chopping board would fit on to my chosen round sink, so saving me making a mistake in ordering. He was able to organise this to be incorporated in the same delivery, which has just arrived safe and on time
Verified Buyer

Pretty good. Seems solid etc - only just got it, so cannot say whether it will last or not.
Mr Fiander
Unverified Reviewer

Very good price and customer service thanks

they were Great!!
Verified Buyer

Mark had great product knowledge he was friendly and helpful. Big thank you. Just waiting for delivery date and to see the products now.
Lucy
Unverified Reviewer

Good helpful and friendly service
Paul Mason
Verified Buyer

This is a very good quality sink the colour is wonderful this is just right for us like I said the quality is wonderful and it was a very good service thank you for everything kind regards .
Alan Watts
Verified Buyer

THE WATER FILTERS ORDERED WERE DELIVERED ON TIME AND IN GOOD CONDITION.
WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?
SINKS-TAPS.COM is rated 4.74 based on 2,593 reviews