SINKS-TAPS.COM Reviews

Home & Garden
Home Furnishing
DIY & Tools
Home Appliances

Tell us how SINKS-TAPS.COM made you happy

"Was looking for a sink that would fit a 400 deep kitchen unit. Sinks-taps.com had just what I needed. Delivery was great to"
"Pleased with item I ordered and received as planned and in time."
"Service was good but my ABODE tap had a fixing piece missing so haven't fitted it yet. This is Abode's fault as their factory in Italy didn't properly check contents before dispatch to the seller. Why should this be so hard to do?? It's not as if there are hundreds of parts to check."
"I bought the Reginox Smart 500 2.0 Bowl with Drainer. cant wait to have it plumbed in, it looks fantastic, really well made and a beautiful design. I have just ordered some filtration taps and Im sure they will be of the same high quality. As for the customer service they are very helpful and were able to answer and advise me on my queries. Service first class, delivery excellent, I would product definitely use them again and will recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you Sinks and Taps :-)"
"I had to change and bring forward the delivery date, they were very helpful and met the revised date."
"Excellent customer service, needed my sink in a hurry and they were able to expedite the order to ensure I got it in time."
"Great customer service and delivery. Item good value."
"Fast and efficient service would highly recommend"
"The web site was clear and easy to find what I was looking for. I ordered two Abode atlas monobloc taps which were a good price and came well packaged very quickly. My plumber fitted them today without any problem. They look great and I am very happy with them. I would use this website again definitely"
"Very pleased with the Delivery and well packed"
"Great items, sent very quickly and well packed. All arrived in short order and and were checked, excellent service, great items, very happy"
"Rapid informative responses."
"Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and good recommendations based on what I explained. After using the Chat service I left my phone number and was contacted within an hour by Richard who certainly knew the products very well. I contacted them again the next day to check on delivery, and Richard again went out of his way to help me, and sent a very detailed email explaining things. If the products work as well as this Company then I will be very pleased."
"No problems at all, just as described, looks good"
"Keen pricing , fast delivery"
"Excellent service and equaly excellent product."
"Delivered on time informed of delivery progress, good price"
"The sink we ordered was delivered on time packaging was really good no chance of any damages A very good service wellmdone"
"Great service. The sink had the smallest of marks on it but they replaced it immediately with another which was perfect!"
"The tap filter came very quickly and efficiently Very please as usual"
SINKS-TAPS.COM is rated 4.73 based on 3,271 reviews