SINKS-TAPS.COM Reviews

Home & Garden
Home Furnishing
DIY & Tools
Home Appliances

Tell us how SINKS-TAPS.COM made you happy

D Dawks
"Really helpful and despatched my new taps quickly and ensured delivery ready to be installed before christmas"
"Was looking for a sink that would fit a 400 deep kitchen unit. Sinks-taps.com had just what I needed. Delivery was great to"
"Perfect delivery to the netherlands!! Good support! Thnx!"
"Richard was absolutely fantastic and could not have been more helpful. Thank you so much."
"Web chat very helpful. Timely delivery by a reputable carrier who tell you when they are going to deliver. Goods delivered as ordered and without damage. Would use again."
"Very quick and efficient service, at a good price.thanks"
"Excellent service. Extra quick delivery of a quality product at a fantastic price. Would definitely use again."
"The delivery from from dpd was very bad. I was advised of the delivery slot, as this did not happen l checked the online, this showed that it had been delivered and I had signed for the parcel. After 3 tel calls to the company, I was given a different house no that it had been left, I went to this house they didn’t receive my parcel, next tel call was sent an actual image of another house along the road, once again went to this house, they receive my parcel. Third call, I advised that my parcel was not there, I then asked to speak I to a manager, was told that they didn’t take calls but would phone me back in 2-3 hours. I eventually tracked my parcel by going to properties along my road, I located my parcel. I could not understand why it was was delivered to me as I had been in waiting for delivery, I knew that they had not been to my address as I could see my front door all the time. I would suggest you change your carrier."
"Reginox sink i purchased is awesome. FNtastic quality product!"
"Excellent purchase and delivery service. Competitively priced and good quality (although not yet installed)"
"Delivered Sink in set time and at a good price, thank you."
"We were very pleased with the friendly, competent service which we received on our recent visit to Sinks-Taps in Pocklington. The Franke tap which we bought is brilliant - it is now installed on our sink. The price was more than competitive - we are very happy, indeed."
"ordered tap on line for collection, was advised promptly of delivery date then again when it was ready for collection"
"Great communication and helpful customer service. Very impressed."
"My new sink arrived on Wednesday so not installed yet looks lovely & very pleased with quality of sink & fittings supplied. Re. Delivery customer sev. Say the driver will endeavour to call 1 hr prior to delivery; I called to make sure the day before & left my mob. No. On the front door, no call! Just happened to arrive home as the delivery van turn up..the drive said oh did they call you no was my reply. He confirmed that they always say they will but never do. The driver was extremely helpful & helped me check all was as it should be. Just disappointed the courier company didn’t bother to call me it was lucki didn’t miss him."
"Prompt service, very competitive price"
"Bought a pair of tap valves and a 'O' ring kit for a kitchen monobloc tap. They arrived on time and I received a lot of advice when I was unsure of how to replace the worn parts. Not only do they have guidance and good practice on their website, if you write to them for more detailed help, they respond within 15 mins. Excellent service!"
"Always some concern when ordering through the internet but having selected the product, this was a very smooth routine and the delivered goods are perfect. Even the delivery details via DPD was exact. You've gained another supporter. Thanks."
"Unfortunately, I placed my order during the Christmas break, so there was a delay in delivery. However, the gentleman on the telephone was able to advise me when my tap would be delivered, and this proved to be very accurate. Many thanks."
"the sink i ordered is great. the customer service from this shop was fab."
"Good quality item, a little slow arriving but it was over the Christmas period so understandable. The customer service team was very helpful in helping hurry things along."
"i have bought a franke kitchen sink from sink-taps.com i gated £30.00 chipper than out of 8 sellers top of that i received excellent service. thanks to sink& taps;"
"Richard gave me excellent advice today on a range of products and also lots of time. I didn’t feel pressured at all. I don’t normally complete these reviews but the service I received was exceptional. I will return to you for my next project."
SINKS-TAPS.COM is rated 4.73 based on 3,343 reviews