SINKS-TAPS.COM Reviews

Home & Garden
Home Furnishing
DIY & Tools
Home Appliances

How would you rate SINKS-TAPS.COM ?

"Good stuff"
"We are judging it while not fitted yet, it is quite heavy, love the style and quality feel of it . A different way of turning on and off, looking forward to having it fitted. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Delivered sooner than expected & 33% cheaper than other sellers for the same quality."
"Richard was very helpful with my order.just got the tap looks good.hope to have it fitted in October.kind regards William Tebbutt"
"Easy to order on Friday, arrived Monday seemed to come direct from Reginox. Overall happy with service from sinks-taps but did think sink would be shrink wrapped to avoid damage when fitting"
"Good quality items, delivered quickly and carefully."
"Excellent prompt delivery, well packaged. Arrived in fewer days than stated on website when ordering."
"Straightforward ordering and no problem to change day for delivery. Have yet to have sink fitted."
"Package arrived in pristine condition. Prompt delivery . Delighted with our new taps and would definitely return to this supplier. Offer was too good to miss!"
"Very good quality product and service"
"Great website. Lots of choice. Web chat facility very helpful . A couple of questions I had were answered quickly and helped me chose my lovely sink and tap. Quick delivery."
"Easy web pages, prompt shipping"
"Having selected our dream kitchen including a sink, late in the day we learned that our selected sink had been discontinued. We contacted Sinks-taps.com as they appeared to have one in stock; unfortunately we missed it by a few hours but were lucky enough to speak to Richard. He made some suggestions to look at as alternatives. Later when we went back with another alternative (found through his initial advice), he spent time giving further advice. On top of that, the web site has a lot of useful advice in a series of articles. The overall impression is this is a company that values its customers; they may (and do use the word may) not be the absolute cheapest web site for product but the customer service, company address shown clearly on the web and advice is worth far more when you are spending a significant sum of money on an item - it gives great confidence that you have made the right decision."
Dear Nick

I would like to personally say a massive thank you for leaving such an amazing review. Its so difficult when you are fighting against giant corporate organisations to stand out and hope customers value our high levels of customer service and dedication to our specialist subject! Our team are incredibly grateful when their efforts are recognised and once again, thank you. Kind Regards - Richard
"Fantastic service and delivered so quickly, which was great"
"arrives on time and picture as shown"
"Excellent service and delivery"
"It's hard to review anything when neither the sink nor the tap have arrived as yet. An update would be good as this is holding back our kitchen refurbishment. Thank you"
"Delighted with my Caple tap,purchased at a competitive price. Excellent communication .Arrived very quickly and well packaged . Thank you"
"I purchased two sinks and these arrived promptly, but when I opened them I was disappointed to find one was damaged and the other did not have the expected tap hole. I was not impressed with the quality of the products generally. I contacted sinks-taps and asked to return them for a refund and they arranged for them to be picked up. I was told they would wait until the sinks came back and had been inspected before issuing a refund. One month later I had still not received the refund so I contacted them again. I was told it would be refunded by the end of the week. A week and a half later there was still no refund so I had to contact them again. The refund was processed later that day, about 6 weeks after I had returned the sinks."
Dear Mr Channell. We can only apologise for the delayed process. The sinks were not returned to our depot in York and this caused some delay and confusion in issuing the the refund. I have checked the system and can see you were issued a full refund. Again, we can only apologise for the delay and hope we did not cause too much inconvenience. Regards Paul.
"Fast, efficient service and competitive price. Tap was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition."
SINKS-TAPS.COM is rated 4.73 based on 3,201 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!