SINKS-TAPS.COM Reviews

enquiries@sinks-taps.com

Blenheim Park
Pocklington Industrial Estate
Pocklington

Tell us how SINKS-TAPS.COM made you happy
SINKS-TAPS.COM 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
SINKS-TAPS.COM 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Stephen Cummings
SINKS-TAPS.COM 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Gerard Morris
Great service and prompt delivery
Customer service were very helpful, and they delivered sink on time and it was as described. Very pleased with the service and the sink. I would order from them again!
I was wortied that I hadn'tnreceived a confirmation email after placing my order, so I phoned to check. Helpful customer services agent said email had been sent but hotmail had rejected it and confirmed delivery date. It arrived on time and I am very happy with the quality of the sink.
Good website. Use reliable delivery companies. Excellent products. Will use this company again.
Great products, great prices and quick delivery.
Just had tap installed and very pleased with it, fingers crossed it lives up to its name
Prompt delivery very good quality very pleased with it
Great sink, arrived in time and the quality is superb.
I have not yet received the taps
Hi Pamela. Thank you for your review. The tap you ordered is on a manufacturers delay and unfortunately we haven't yet been able to get an exact arrival date. We have sent emails explaining this and will of course keep you posted as soon as the stock arrives. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
good to deal with, no issues
Item, kitchen taps, on back order, as it was with all other retailers, who apparently all work through the same distributor (Perrin and Rowe, manufacturer?), lots of misleading information over how long it would take to fulfil order, was advised it was likely to be best case 1-2 weeks, rather than the 8-12 weeks advised on some websites. sink-taps had best price I could find, item turned up just inside the 2 week advised time, well packaged and in good order. I did notice some websites were advising item in stock and was considering chasing, perhaps an “item posted email would have helped” but overall very happy with service and product
SINKS-TAPS.COM 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Hi Martin. Many thanks for the positive review. Unlike many websites, we actually pre-order large volumes of Perrin and Rowe taps and therefore normally have much shorter lead times than most. Many popular models we show as being in stock EVEN some of the Brass products that usually take 10-12 weeks! We are glad you were happy with our service and we are extremely grateful for the positive feedback.rating.
Great customer service and good price.
Excellent quality taps, very easy for our plumber to fit. Delivery within a few days. I would purchase again
We had to have a sink sent at short notice and Richard was so lovely and helpful. He took our order over the phone, arranged an overnight courier and it arrived next morning at 10am. Brilliant service and a reasonable price. Would certainly recommend and use again. Thank you Richard.
SINKS-TAPS.COM 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Ordered a reginox black ceramic sink and tap was due to come in 3to 5 days but the staff checked the sink before dispatch and found it scratched so this delayed the delivery by five weeks wasn't bothered as the sink is stunning and was well worth the wait and got it at a very good price
Web site was very clear and comprehensive. Delivery was prompt with updates throughout
Kitchen mixer tap is a good quality and was easily fixed as a direct replacement. Delivered on time and well packaged.
Very good, straightforward experience ordering from sinks-taps.com. Responded promptly to request for update on order status (awaiting tap hole in sink), arrived on time, well packaged. Happy customer.
Okay there is soo much to say but I’ll just be straight up, these people help plumbers out, Richard is a legend and these peoples saved my skin. Not only will I always use sinks and taps but I will only use them from now on I’ve decided I will look through the website with my clients and also when my website is up and running I would love to somehow incorporate your products with my service even im that happy you can tell your dealing with an honest good business
Excellent website. Excellent service. Excellent tap.
SINKS-TAPS.COM is rated 4.70 based on 4,459 reviews