KAD GROUP LIMTED Reviews

Blenheim Park
Pocklington Industrial Estate
Pocklington

Tell us how KAD GROUP LIMTED made you happy
Just the job at the best price
very good quality and service
Fast, efficient service.
I was overall very pleased with the service. The purchase process was very straightforward, the website provided good level of detail and delivery was extremely fast. Pleased with the product but at time of writing waiting to have it installed so not fully tested yet. My only negative point was that I raised a query on the 21 April after I took delivery of the item and never received a response to the question I asked. I include the query I sent below which is self explanatory. "I would like to thank you for the extremely speedy delivery of my order. This is much appreciated. Could I raise one query? On your website it states that items which can be delivered by DPD are carriage free when spending over £50 [which the item was]. When I checked out yesterday I had no option but to go with the pre-selected delivery charge of £26.95 or select a higher cost service. Thus I assumed that this item due to its size and/or weight required delivery by your other service. Given that it was delivered by DPD today, was it an a system or other error that charged me for delivery? If so and it should have been free might I be refunded the delivery charge? Many thanks for giving this your attention."
Product not yet installed (awaiting a full kitchen refit in June), but looks good and a good price.
Very delayed with giving us a refund on a tap. Denied receiving multiple emails. Customer services man "Rob" was very rude. Avoid.
Product delivered on time and without problems.
Excellent service, very prompt. Very pleased with quality of product.
Good service
Bought this tap to replace the identical one we had which developed a leak. After fitting, we found that every time you opened the tap, it would spray wide instead of downwards. If you immediately touched the filter, this would be rectified. The plumber came back the next week with the filter he removed from the old tap and fitted it to the new tap. Hey, job done, no more trouble, a steady down flow. We are very pleased with this tap and like it very much
Easy to use site & prompt delivery
Very good service. Ordered a new sink. Discussed over the phone before we purchased - lots of helpful advice. I found their prices cheaper than competitiors. Delivery was quick.
I am very disappointed with their customer service. My order was delayed for few weeks because of some problem with payment. After the problem was solved, it was still delayed. As I am foreign customer living abroad, I need extra time for delivery after their service. So I left an inquiry about the delivery and that I have to cancel the order if it gets too late. But I didn't get any reply. After a week I tried to cancel the order but they didn't reply to my cancellation email either. I placed my order on 26.02 and still waiting for them to cancel.
Quickly dealt with a small problem, good communication.
KAD GROUP LIMTED 5 star review on 8th April 2022
Thank you SINKS-TAPS.COM for a stellar service. I knew the quality of the product from the outset but I was genuinely impressed by your service standard and support. Delighted to have discovered you!
Gorgeous product. super High quality and great customer service. I really recommend this.
Fast service
Great product great price good customer service
Very pleased with my new sink and taps
The product was exactly as specified and delivered as promised. All fine here.
KAD GROUP LIMTED is rated 4.69 based on 4,653 reviews