KAD GROUP LIMTED Reviews

Blenheim Park
Pocklington Industrial Estate
Pocklington

Tell us how KAD GROUP LIMTED made you happy
I purchased an item through SINKS-TAPS.com and I found the process to be easy and straight-forward. I did have a small problem with the item that I bought, out of no fault from SINKS-TAPS, and while they tried their best to resolve the issue, I did find it minorly annoying that I had to chase for updates. They did sort my problem out though and they got me refunded straight away. I'd use them again no worries.
Great selection - good service- 5 stars!
Great variety of products with multiple options, easy ordering process and fast delivery, would use again!
After much deliberating I purchased a Blanco sink and Bluci sink tap. The online purchase was easy and the whole process was straightforward. The items were delivered within the estimated schedule.
Brilliant service, very good to deal with would recommend them to my friends, thankyou for easy access to real people and speak on the phone
Great buying transaction, start to finish. Prompt delivery With item in perfect condition.
Arrived promptly but not email confirming the purchase
The service provided by Richard was superb - he worked wonders in sourcing the tap I was after and getting it to me really quickly so as to ensure we had a fully operational kitchen for our move in date. Thank you so much!
Easy to install …. Tap could benefit from some free tools to fit
Great service. Great product
Thanks Ron. Appreciate the 5 Star Review.
Quality taps at competitive prices
Hi Dave Many thanks for the positive review. Thank you for your valued support, it is very much appreciated.
They told me Sunday that my sink and tap would be deliver between 8.30 to 6.30 on the Tuesday I waited all day No phone call no email to let me know they were not coming . That’s not good enough in 2021 with mobile phone . Next morning I phoned costumer services and spoke to Richard , I think he has the wrong job .very unhelpful and rude . Waiting in all day for a sink and not being able to leave my house, just in case. Not good enough. And not even a sorry
Hi Roger. Thank you for your valued feedback. I can see that we sent out the Farmhouse sink and Perrin and Rowe tap using the pallet delivery service. However, they failed to deliver on the day we had specified. Under normal circumstances the depot delivering or the driver should have called you to advise they would not be able to make the delivery in time. Due to excessive volumes and a well publicised shortage of drivers, many delivery companies are struggling to keep up to demand. We appreciate this is not great service and someone should have contacted you to let you know. We take full responsibility for the poor delivery service offered on this occasion and can only offer our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a formal complaint to the pallet network to try and ensure this does not happen again in the future.
Edited following Sinks-Taps response. You still haven’t confirmed that you have processed a refund, I am still waiting for a reply to the email I sent on 03/09. Also you took 22 days to process a refund (let’s talk in calendar days not working days as that is what you put in your email) and you didn’t even dispatch the item so there is no reason for such a delay. It seems leaving a bad review is the only way to get you to refund customers money. Such poor customer service, as a small business you should understand better than larger ones how sitting around waiting for 30 days to get money back is not acceptable. Ridiculously poor customer service. I placed my order on 23/08 and emailed on 24/08 to cancel my order. I got no response so called on 26/08 and they emailed me to confirm cancellation but would have to wait for confirmation of refund. I followed up on 03/09 to chase confirmation of refund, it is now 12/09 and I have still not had a response. Taking the funds was immediate but processing a cancellation and refund has taken 21 days so far. Would never use this company again.
Dear Anisha. I'm sorry that you didn't find our service up to standard. Refunds are completed within a 30 day period and depending on the workload can vary anywhere from 1 day to 30 days. Your refund was completed in full, in 12 working days. We try and complete refunds as quickly as possible but this is always dependant on volume of refunds and available staff etc. I'm really sorry if the 12 working days it took for your refund to be completed caused some inconvenience. As a small business we are always looking to improve our service and will take your feedback onboard.
Hi Anisha Our reply did confirm the refund was completed in full in 12 working days. By Law we have up to 30 days to refund but on average this is completed within 10-15. Particularly over the last 12-18 months we have had issues with staff shortages, times when we had to close and an increase in workload. None of that is an excuse but just a reason why sometimes it can take a little longer than we would have liked. Again, we can only offer our apologies if the 12 days was excessive and any inconvenience was caused as a result.
Great service- informative and helpful
Hi Rhys Thank you for your amazing 5 star review. We are glad you were happy with our service.
Tap is great would have liked more info on them re-the Filter as when you run the tape the water looks like its fizzie and it boils over when in the kettle contacted the service team to enquire about this they don't have replacement filters. The delivery was fast.
Hi Robert Thank you for taking the time to provide a great review. We will have a look at this tap model and just see if there is an alternative design of aerator available. It might be worth turning down your cold water pressure a little as this could help reduce the 'fizz'
Excellent quality tap arrived next day just as promised. CAS
Such stunning taps, very pleased!
easy to order and turned up as arranged
Very good service.
can not complain at all from order to delivery, fast and all as expected
KAD GROUP LIMTED is rated 4.69 based on 4,573 reviews