SINKS-TAPS.COM Reviews

Home & Garden
Home Furnishing
DIY & Tools
Home Appliances

How would you rate SINKS-TAPS.COM?

Allan Nelson
Verified Reviewer
"Really went the extra mile. I asked them to price match a product, which the other company had craftily excluded some parts from the full price. Even so, they still gave me a reduction off the price quoted, which they had absolutely no obligation to do. Super friendly service. Can't recommend them highly enough."
"Knowledgable of the tap i was interested in."
"Good quality at good price."
"Fantastic service. Very quick and efficient ordering process."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable on phone enquiry and sent immediate confirmation of the order."
"Helpful, knowledgeable and prompt"
"I only chose Sinks-Taps.com because of the really good on-line reviews. Spoke to Richard and he was extremely helpful, I have placed the order confident that all will be well with it when it arrives and happy that with Richard's support, I have chosen the right products for me. All good so far!"
Psycho Rox
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a sink and tap. I found this cheaper on another website but after speaking to a member of staff online, Sinks-Taps.com matched the price. I gave alternative contact details to the company as I had explained that I would not be able to take calls on the delivery date. This was ignored and I was called numerous times In a short period of time during work hours. I have a professional job and am unable to answer when dealing with members of the public. This caused an issue and unnecessary stress for me. When I called the company back later on, they were not apologetic and didn't seem to be bothered. For that reason I would not use the company again. However, I must state that the products I ordered are good quality and look great. My only issue is with the customer service."
"Tap delivered promptly. Great price as seen on other sites for considerably more."
"Very Helpful Advisor Jon. Competitive pricing and advice. The ordering process was helpful and Jon stayed online to check everything was correct. The courier service offered is good as well as I have used them before on orders to France. You will receive your order much quicker using a UK company than a French one. Sink-Taps.com should be your first contact when considering an order. Look forward to receiving my order."
"very helpful staff ( Richard) and a quick response to my phone call!"
David Lazarus
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful advice on the phone. Well priced and good product range. No excessive delivery charges. Prompt delivery and great service - would happily recommend."
"Excellent service over the phone, dealt with all my enquiries patiently and in detail. Very polite and with good sense of humour."
Steven Baker
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order and prompt delivery service."
"Top class service from this company from beginning to end. Quality product arrived safely on the day as promised."
"Prompt, courteous and informative help. I shall await the arrival of my product and am sure it will reflect the same quality."
Dear Mrs Hine

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Great to see you coming back to us for more products. Thank you
Andrew Hill
Verified Buyer
"The tap is of good quality and looks fine. We will not be able to comment on the performance until it is fitted in a weeks time. The delivery was very slow (ordered 29/03/18 - delivered 09/04/18 ) and poor communication."
Monika Wood
Verified Buyer
"I liked the web page and the customer service lady was very helpful in guiding me to a diagram of the sizes."
Ian Ainslie
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service, both on-line and by phone. Well presented web-site made the buying experience a good one."
"Really helpful, really knowledgeable...super fast and very patient as I had a lot of questions...thumbs up for John who I initially spoke to and then Richard who completed my transaction. Really pleased...hope delivery and beyond is just as awesome."
SINKS-TAPS.COM is rated 4.73 based on 3,020 reviews