SINKS-TAPS.COM Reviews

Home & Garden
Home Furnishing
DIY & Tools
Home Appliances

How would you rate SINKS-TAPS.COM ?

"Brilliant service on the phone with full knowledge from Richard of the products they offer."
"Excellent service. Had to return a sink as I had picked the wrong one. One telephone call and had the return details and ordered the correct sink."
"Well packed good product easy ordering and service"
Susan Wray
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy order process. Kept informed on delivery. Quick delivery. Attractive and functional kitchen tap at a good price."
"We needed a tap as quick as possible. Richard was extremely helpful and made the delivery 1st class as soon as the tap arrived (as it wasn't in stock) without even charging. The plumber and us are so happy with the quality of the tap. Thank you very much."
"A very satisfying customer."
Hi Paul

Many thanks for the 5 Star Review. Glad you were happy with everything we did for you! Regards Richard
Pauline Stalybridge
Verified Reviewer
"The service was exceptional. Professional and friendly. It is super easy to claim your free filter. I would highly recommend this company."
Maggie Giles
Verified Reviewer
"I have just spoken with Richard a very proffessional sales person. I will certainly recommend SINKS-TAPS to my friends. So nice to deal with a company that knows its products and gives you peace of mind........ I must say unlike BRITA, a company I would never deal with again."
"excellent CS from Richard when we had an issue with our first choice of sink, all sorted quickly"
"Sink-taps have failed to process a refund from a month ago and have ignored my emails chasing this. Why it should take a whole month to process a refund seems excessive in the first place. Now I will have to speak to my card issuer."
Dear Mr Watson
Thank you for the feedback and we are disappointed you felt a 1 star review was fair. I have looked into this for you. We received the item back and processed the return onto our system on 20th June. In fact upon inspection we found that you had accidentally returned an additional item and when we spoke to you, you were unaware that this was the case and commented on our excellent service and honesty! Due to the sheer volume of orders and returns we do advise that the refund process can take up to 30 days. However the current average refund period is running at 25 days. This item was returned to us because you ordered the incorrect item originally. We sent a second item out to you on a faster delivery - again on free delivery without any charge. I also cannot find any emails from you. I can see a number of telephone call logs when we helped you with the replacement item and the return procedure etc. I can see your refund is due to complete this week and you will receive an email confirmation from our Accounts team as soon as this has been done. Kind Regards - Paul.
Robert Mather
Verified Buyer
"1st class service, excellent price and fast delivery"
"Richard was really efficient nice to speak to normal helpful people thank you"
"Easy to navigate site. Best price I found for the items I wanted. Regular updates on delivery."
"Easy website, accurate description of product, prompt despatch, on time delivery"
Peter Blakey
Verified Buyer
"Easy site to find what I wanted"
SinkSankSunk
Verified Reviewer
"It was easy to filter sinks by specific criteria which we have not found on other comparable sites. This makes it easier to find exactly what you are looking for."
"Excellent service, I had an on-line chat first to clear up a few technical details about my proposed purchase the answers to which I couldn't find online. They were answered to my satisfaction, and then I completed the purchase. It arrived two days later well packaged with a tracked delivery, even though I did not pay for any faster delivery options."
"Quick and easy communication :)"
Claire Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Quick prompt service over the telephone"
"Good choice, ordering was easy and delivered on time. Very pleased with taps."
SINKS-TAPS.COM is rated 4.73 based on 3,110 reviews