KAD GROUP LIMTED Reviews

Blenheim Park
Pocklington Industrial Estate
Pocklington

Tell us how KAD GROUP LIMTED made you happy
I placed the order online, which was straight-forward, but the confirmation email didn't arrive (neither inbox or junk). After a couple of days, I used the Live Chat to chase up what had happened. I received a quick and helpful responsive, the suggestion was that hotmail can reject auto-generated HTML emails (or something). The email was resent as pdf this time and arrived ok. However, I was then also advised of a delay with supply of the product (water filters) although nothing had been shown on the website, no timescale was given (luckily it was not urgent). Strangely the filters were then delivered three days later. So, overall a reasonable outcome but a bit of a mixed experience.
Hi Charles Thank you for the review. We have had many problems with stock deliveries arriving late and dates changing without notice. I'm sorry if this caused some confusion. The problem with Hotmail blocking our email, I'm afraid is out of our control. However, its great to see our Customer Service staff were able to think of a solution and send you a plain PDF version that Hotmail didnt block!
My tap looks great . Only worry is the arm part of the tap is quite loose .
Although the tap is elegant and works really well, the hot/cold caps that fit on either side of the handles, do not stay in.
I only received confirmation of my purchase from Pay Pal. I have had no correspondence from Sinks-Taps, no confirmation of the purchase and no update on when we should expect to receive the product. Spending in excess of £1200 we would have expected better service.
Dear Mr King The email confirmation is sent automatically and could have either been blocked by your email provider or has gone into your junk/spam folder. The Perrin and Rowe product is a Special Order product and shows online as an average delivery time of 12 weeks. We wouldn't normally contact customers until closer to the anticipated delivery time. However, you are free at anytime to call a member of the Customer Service team on 01759 307262, who will gladly provide any update you require.
The sink was as expected good size but unfortunately the waste trap which was supplied is a European size fitting and didn't come with a UK size connector which we had to purchase separately.
Hi Keith The waste adapters are pre-packed at the factory. If they are missing, we can get some posted out to you without any cost to yourself. I'm sorry if this caused any inconvenience but had you called us to let us know, we would have sent some to you on overnight DPD express service. If you need anything in the future, please call us on 01759 307262. You will be able to speak directly to a member of the Customer Services team to resolve any issues you may have.
I have not yet received any notification on a estimated delivery date. Aware that the item was in a 4-6 delivery time. Order placed 12/12/20.... yet to offer a more accurate review in this provider
Still waiting to receive the tap...
i haven't received your products yet and may not get them for a number of weeks yet so don't think I am best placed to write a review
Delivery was slow and contact was difficult.
Quoted a delivery time of 3-5 Working days turned into 3 weeks. No update was sent to let me know that my order had been delayed and there is currently no number to call so an email had to be sent. Once the 2nd email was sent I got a response and my delivery was sorted within two days. The items came undamaged and although my delivery was delayed I would probably use again as Lucy sorted the problem quickly once contacted. Hopefully this was just a one off!
Still waiting for tap otherwise ok.
Ordered sink with no holes in came with holes in! Waiting for fitter to see if can be used!
Tap is fine but delivery poor ....placed order on Wednesday arrived the following Wednesday. The order was not processed until the Tuesday before delivery Wednesday...delivered by DPD.
HI David Its really disappointing to receive a negative review when you had selected the FREE delivery service which is shown online as an average of 5 working days and your order was delivered on the 5th working day! Your order was processed on the day it was ordered and a long process of picking, inspecting and packing the tap was completed days before it was dispatched to you. We are a small team working under incredibly difficult circumstances and receiving a negative review for delivering a £56 tap with free delivery within the exact time frame advised at the point of order, is somewhat difficult to understand.
I have been waiting a little while for my tap but I suppose in the current climate of lockdowns etc this is understandable,. they have replied quickly to my emails and kept me updated about delivery.
Hi Rob. The handset you ordered was showing online with a delivery time of 4-6 weeks. The stock is due to arrive next week and will be delivered slightly ahead of time on week 5. We have limited staff available but I cannot see any emails from you. We also have LIve Chat available on the website for instant help if needed.
Website said tap was in stock..when it actually wasn't..then said it would be in next couple of days and it wasn't. I don't mind things being late as long as it says so on the website.
The product was cheaper than anywhere else, however the communication and delivery times were not great. Was meant to take 2-3 weeks and in the end arrived 4 weeks later. I had to chase up a number of times and replies were slow and only partially covered questions raised. Dpd delivery was great with communication on the day of delivery.
Ordered a Blanco stainless steel sink and a Bluci Novanta 2 Tripuro 3 way kitchen filter tap. Order process and delivery all fine, sink great but the tap drips and the aerator doesn't make the flow smooth even if water flow turned down. I emailed KAD group within a few weeks but had no reply and now cannot contact Sinks and Taps. The tap alone was £217 without filter so would expect a lot more from it. Would be nice if someone replied before I go to may credit card for refund..
Lovely tap & very good service however I had to return it as I couldn’t use the water filter lever as there is not the space in front of the window sill. The space required to be able to deploy the levers would be useful information on your website. I have ordered another tap from you to replace it on recommendation of my plumber but without his advice I would have had to shop elsewhere in a store
Hi Karen Thank you for your feedback. On the Specification Tab on the product page you will actually find a link to a diagram that we have created which shows that exact detail. The manufacturers don't produce this type of information. However, we actually took a product out, measured the lever positions, created a graphic/diagram and then published it on our website. Its a shame you didn't see this before purchasing but at least we have managed to find you a suitable alternative. Kind Regards, Richard
recieved sink but not fitted yet and a bit light
I heard nothing from the company for a few days after placing my order. However, after follow-up contact with the company, the order was promptly dispatched, and received soon after.
KAD GROUP LIMTED is rated 4.69 based on 4,567 reviews