KAD GROUP LIMTED Reviews

Blenheim Park
Pocklington Industrial Estate
Pocklington

Tell us how KAD GROUP LIMTED made you happy
Unfortunately I cannot recommend the company - my interaction with them has left a bitter taste I'm afraid. Positives - the sink arrived undamaged via quick delivery. I believe this is to the credit of Reginox as it is dispatched straight from them. Negatives - unfortunately the sink looked different to how it had appeared on the website. I expected the edges of the sink bowl to have a sharper appearance, but the actual sink has very curved edges with a large lip. I suspect the images of the sink have been cropped everso slightly too much, but what I felt to be a unique appearance of the sink is why I bought it over other models. So, I was disappointed and wrote to the company. I used both email addresses on the website (one in the returns / T&C section and the other on the contact page.) One of the email addresses I used I typed incorrectly, but the other was definitely correct and I still had no reply in 10 days, so I had to chase up. I did receive a reply to this email - I appreciated them starting the 14 day returns period from this date, but on the other hand it is only reasonable as it took them so long to reply to my initial complaint email and supply a returns number and returns details. I asked twice about the possibility of collection (at my expense of course, but in order to use a courier sinks-taps recommended) or an exchange, but this topic was ignored. I would urge prospective purchasers to beware - there are some dubious clauses in their T&C, such as taking no responsibility for errors in product descriptions on their website (really?!?!?!?) and recipients needing to inspect and raise issues with goods within 24 hours of delivery... All in all very restricted and one sided. There was no concession at all about the fact that the sink looked very different to the pictures on their website & how I had expected it to be. Be aware that to return a sink via a pallet service will cost just under £55, and it is hard to find a service which offers the correct insurance with lighter sinks... which may be a prohibitive cost depending on purchase price. Some may feel I'm being harsh (they delivered a sink was in good condition, quickly, though it didn't look like the pictures I based the purchase upon) but I felt let down by this experience. Communications are slow, required chasing and there's certainly no warmth or 'extra mile' attitude. I'm now stuck with an expensive sink which wasn't what I expected visually and no sympathy or support from the company... just disappointment and a returns form. Cannot recommend based upon my experience I'm afraid.
Hi Sam Its incredibly disappointing to have received a negative review. Your original email was sent to the wrong address, hence the reason why it wasn't picked up quickly. When we did get find your email to another address, as a gesture of goodwill we reset the return window, giving you an additional two weeks to return the sink. We also replied to you on a Sunday evening at 19:42 (out of hours, whilst staff were trying to catch up with emails). We delivered the sink free of charge and whilst I can understand you would have also liked us to have collected the sink at our cost, I'm afraid this would just not be possible. The sink you ordered had a 360 degree video which showed the exact detail and design. We don't therefore understand how the one you received could be seen as being different. As we gave additional time for the return, advised on the return delivery and emailed you on a Sunday evening, I feel we did actually go the 'extra mile' Im sorry you feel differently and can only apologise if you feel the service we provided wasn't up to standard.
Lack of communication
Terrible service from this company. Spoke on 'Live Chat' to confirm that kitchen sink was in stock as I had to receive it by a certain date due to kitchen fitting. Also checked that it would be delivered on a stated day that I paid extra for. Sink didn't arrive. When I rang to find out what was wrong the sales assistant was very rude. He told me they'd tried to contact me but they'd spelt my email address wrong but no apology. Even when the email had bounced back to them they still didn't bother to inform me I'd get no sink. When I complained and said they'd left me in a terrible situation as I had a plumber arriving and I'd no sink I was told that I didn't live in the real world and mistakes happen. Their website said the item was in stock, the live chat sales person said the item was in stock and I paid extra for delivery. The sink was not in stock and on the date of my call I was also told I'd have to wait another week. Don't trust them. They lie!!!
Dear Samantha Please accept our apologies for the issue with your sink order. When you enquired about the sink we were showing only one in stock. So when the member of staff on live chat advised you that we had the product in stock, this was correct based on the information they were looking at on screen. However, when we came to pick the sink in our warehouse, the item we expected to find on the shelf was not there. We immediately emailed you some options included a free upgrade to a more expensive alternative. A member of our team missed an 'L' from your email address and unfortunately the email was not received. We really are very sorry for the inconvenience this error caused. We have raised the issue with the staff concerned and hopefully we can find a way of ensuring this does not happen again in the future. Kind Regards, Paul.
Their customer service is awful. They don't phone you back, they don't respond to complaint e mails, when you do speak to them they accuse you of phoning up for an argument. Don't be sucked in by the 'family run business' - a really unpleasant company to do business with.
Hi Mr Osborn We are indeed a family run business (that we are proud of) and have thousands of positive customer reviews. However, that doesn't mean that we will please 100% of our customers 100% of the time. On a very small number of occasions we have customers, such as yourself who are not happy with the service we have provided. We apologise if you felt the way we dealt with your problem wasn't up to standard. The main problem, which you haven't mentioned is that you accepted a ceramic sink on a specialist delivery service that required you to inspect the sink on delivery and sign to say you have specifically received the item in perfect/undamaged condition. We also send out numerous emails before the delivery to advise that you MUST check the sink and do not simply accept without checking it first. Almost two weeks after taking delivery and signing the drivers delivery note to say you had received it in perfect condition, you then reported the sink was smashed! We attempted to get the delivery company to accept a claim but they responded by saying the delivery was signed for and that the sink had been on your site for almost two weeks and could have easily been damaged there. It is paramount that customers take a few minutes to just open the top of the box and check the ceramic product before accepting. Checking our system, we did miss a call back on one day due to high call volumes but we did speak to you the following day. We can also see that your complaint was upgraded and you spoke with the Managing Director. Again, we apologise if your were not happy with the service and the outcome of the issue but looking at our records we did and have done all we can to try and resolve the problem.
Would rate it lower if possible - never suffered such aggravation before because of a company I was simply trying to make a purchase from. Quite simply the rudest customer service and management teams I've ever spoken to. Still pending a refund. Avoid like the plague if you can..
Dear Ms Aumre. In most cases when we receive a customers negative review its because somewhere along the line we have made a mistake and caused unnecessary inconvenience, which quiet rightly we have to take full responsibility for. However, in the case of your negative review and its contents its simply not the case. You placed your order on Friday 1st July at 10:27am. By 4:02pm the same day we had inspected the item, cut a tap hole out of the sink and sent you an email giving 4 days notice for delivery. Advising you that delivery was scheduled for Tuesday and if this wasn't convenient then simply call us and we can change to a day that is more suitable for you. The sink was transported 226 miles to your local depot and then loaded onto a vehicle on Tuesday morning and out for delivery that day (today). At 9:08 this morning you rang our Customer Service department and said you couldn't accept delivery as you had to go to work. When a member of our team started to explain the problem of the sink being on a vehicle and already on its way to you, you started to become abusive. They explained the sink could be returned to the local depot and you could collect from there. This wasn't good enough and thats when you started swearing and being aggressive. So much so, that the 22 year old Customer Services team asked you to stop swearing and shouting as she was only trying to help. At this point she couldn't continue with the call and passed you onto the Customer Services Manager (me). I then tried to explain the situation and you were not interested in the slightest. You took no responsibility for the situation (not contacting us within the 4 days notice we gave you) and didn't see why you should collect from your local depot. You also didn't want to pay for a redelivery and expected us to cover the cost. You also tried to say you had tried to contact us on Sunday but we weren't open but didnt then try us on Monday! We have thousands of great Customer Reviews and when we get it wrong and its our fault then we have to put our hands up and accept the consequences. However, in this case you were totally unreasonable, verbally abusive and simply unwilling to accept any responsibility whatsoever. You weren't even willing to go a few miles to collect the sink from your local depot! To put this whole episode into perspective, we sent a sink out which has cost us £35 for delivery. It has failed and now costs us another £35 for the sink to be returned. Thats cost us £70, just because you couldn't find the time to call us in the four days notice that we gave you and instead call when the delivery vehicle is actually on its way to you. Finally, whatever the situation, I find it totally unacceptable for you to shout and scream abuse down the phone at a member of staff who is just trying to help resolve the problem.
Very poor service I placed an order on the 11/12/20 & I am still waiting. I contacted several times & when I did get through online spoke with John who said he would get back I am still waiting on his reply & my goods
I ordered a tap on 17th November and was given a delivery date of up to 2nd December. I chased on 2nd December (which was time consuming as no one was responding). I was then told that the tap is no longer manufactured and they had no stock. I know these things happen but why couldn't they have told me when I first ordered it, or soon after, and when would they have told me if I hadn't chased it myself? It caused a load of hassly delay for my plumber. Sinks-Taps suggested a replacement which was the wrong bar. Asked for a refund so I could get a tap elsewhere and was told it could take up to 30 days! Would not deal with this company again I'm afraid.
Bought kitchen taps February, fitted 5th March. Great taps and service (at the time). However a month ago we had extremely low pressure. Contacted Richard, by email, to explain the problem. He asked us to get a plumber in to sort the problem which we did. The tap is faulty!! It needs replacing or a cartridge. The after sales service is very disappointing. Have offered to send videos of the drips/dribble coming from the taps but no response/reply.
Amazing service quickly delivered and just as described.
Parts missing from order. Never responded to emails.
Awful company! Avoid buying from them at all costs!!! I’ve had an awful experience with these. Bought a faulty sink which was delivered to me broken in half! They returned to collect the broken sink and then refused to issue me with a refund or replacement. I eventually got a refund but had to go through PayPal to receive this. After a more detailed search I have found they have done this with a number of other people. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
Dear Jade You are correct in terms of you can see other customers that this has happened to. Let me explain the problem we faced. When we send out a granite or ceramic sinks on a pallet service. We email the customer 2 days before to specifically say you MUST inspect the sink on delivery BEFORE the driver leaves as no claims can be accepted once the goods have been accepted. We show this information in our terms and conditions (which you clicked to agree to) and on our website under the delivery section. To make 100% sure, we also tape two large signs on the top of the sinks (this is just in case the customer hasn't read the email, the website or the terms and conditions). Out of 100,000 of sinks delivered, some are likely to get damaged in transit and that is the exact reason we need customers to take 2 minutes to open the box. The problem then occurs when the instructions are ignored and the delivery company confirm the goods were accepted. As a small company trying our best to even stay in business, we cannot do anymore to make it clear a product has to be inspected on a pallet delivery. I appreciate it is frustrating and you that you feel we have provided a poor service but it was all as a consequence of a product being accepted without it being checked. Despite all the above, you did receive a full refund. Regards John (Customer Support)
Lucy, the lady who dealt with me, went the extra mile to get the tap I wanted in the time frame I needed. Very professional service, well done.
I still haven’t received my items yet,and have not been given no updates.I have had to email to find out things.Very poor service
Excellent service. Speedy delivery
I have not received my order yet!... & I have not been kept up to date with what is happening so I don’t know when I will receive it! I’m very disappointed.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER
Order received safely today. Quickly despatched despite covid restrictions at office/warehouse. Very happy with purchase. I will confidently order in the future.
So far the order has not arrived and is not estimated to do so before the end of the month. That will be 5 weeks after payment!
Beautiful taps. Do what they say on the can!
I haven’t received my products yet despite ordering on the 25th of August. They currently do not have anyone to answer the phone and I am yet to receive a response to my email sent over a week ago.
KAD GROUP LIMTED is rated 4.69 based on 4,564 reviews